Oni no Tenshi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Oni no Tenshi

Old 11-02-2009, 06:01 AM

Hello all!

So I looked around the forum and did not see a similar thread.

For those of you who have babies (or those of you who have younger siblings too), what did you dress them as for Halloween?

For those who have older kids, did you decide to do a "family" costume?

This year, we dressed my daughter up as a pumpkin (she is 4 months old). Next year, we were thinking of doing an Alice in Wonderland themed family costume and have my husband be the Mad Hatter, me be the March Hare, and the baby be the Dormouse!

So, any other suggestions for family costumes and other kid/parent related Halloween stuff is all fair game in this thread! :)

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to JFKaito

Old 11-02-2009, 06:12 AM

i've no kids of my own but i have a nephew i spoil and in novemember i'll have a neice to do the same with, i also helped with all my friends who are parents for halloween and such... does that count?

Oni no Tenshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 06:17 AM

I've always kind of wanted to do an ensemble costume with my friends, too.

We were thinking it would be funny to go as the Knights of the Round Table from Monty Python's Holy Grail movie. We could have people with coconuts too!

Poppy Yukia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 AM

I have a younger brother i am 19 and he is 2 so it is sort of like i am another mother too him. I love him so much and i am always doting on him. Anyway this year he was an indian. What is so special about this costume is i named him Indio when he was born which means indian in Spanish. which was very special too me. But i loved the costume we got it from cracker barrell and he had feathers on a headband he wore and we put war pant on his face. he was soo cute. I took lots of pictures. We went trick or treating with other kids and all of the people giving out candy was like like aww he is soo cute. of course he was scared of the monsters. He got lots of candy. I think that your Alice and wonderland theme is really cute. :)

Chibes
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2009, 06:58 AM

My nephew kinda lives outside of the country as does my niece but in December I'm getting a new niece who will be living nearby to spoil and I was eying the cutest flower outfit to stick her in; just because I can and she can't say no. LOL

Oni no Tenshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 AM

Dressing up my daughter was way more fun than I thought it would be. I never liked playing with dolls as a child either, go figure! :)

JFKaito
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to JFKaito

Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM

awe babies make me happy i'm only 18 though, young yet... time left for my own... erm minus the one flaw so far standing in my way >_>

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 11-03-2009, 04:47 PM

xD We did alice in wonderland this year.

Last year I went as bo peep, my girls were sheep and my husband went as a butcher. My son as a pirate.
We wanted to all go as super heros this year, but the costumes for adults AND kids were pretty expensive. $30 per kid and $50 per adult? psh. I think not!
Not sure what we'll do next year. ^^;;