blue 9 56.25%
orange 0 0%
yellow 3 18.75%
pink 4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 05:44 AM

"yea blue is my favorite color so im happy in this dorm" Stephan smiled "i didn't take runway because it is my strongest thing and i have been praised for it and i thought it would ether be to easy or it would change the way i walk but maybe i will see you in posing and writing" Stephan asked

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 05:50 AM

"I stink at runway!" Keith laughed, "I always look down at the-...people.." Keith looked distantly for a moment but shook himself from his daze. "So you write?"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 05:57 AM

"not really but i think writing will help me expand my grammar so i can be better at my interviews that's what i cant do but writing would be a cool backup is being a model doesn't work out as for you runway i suggest you just focus at something straight ahead of you and forget everyone else is there" Stephan told Keith "i could help you if you want" he offered

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 06:00 AM

"Really?" Keith said. "That's be great!" He thought a moment. "I don't suppose you know when classes start, do you?"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 06:07 AM

"no i dont but i have found were they are" Stephan confessed "when would you like me to help you with your walk the catwalk is down the hall and over a bit"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 06:22 AM

"Okay, thanks!" Keith said smiling. A yawn took him by suprise. "I think I'm gonna take a nap now though," he said jokingly

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 06:33 AM

"okay then when you do that i will be doing my runway walk then im off to the posing room to sharpen my skills before classes start" Stephen said as he walked down the hallway he waved and called back "bye see you around" as he walked down the hall he turned down and entered to runway room he got up on the catwalk and started to walk strongly to the end of the runway stopped posed and walked back and repeated that 3 more times looking at the mirror across the runway "that walk wasn't half bad" Stephan told himself

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 02:15 PM

"yeah we can"mika unpacked then started walking to thr room with a cat walk.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 03:13 PM

((*Sighs* I have NO idea what the heck happened to Kenki's picture but THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE!!!!!!!!))

Suiren wondered around her dorm trying to find her room. Blue was SO not her color.... She wondered how much money she would have to bribe the school with so she could paint it in her own style.... She went up to girls dorm 1 and just plunked all her stuff down, not knowing what else to do with it.

Kenki looked around. 'Blue.... Yuck,' he thought.

'Oh well it could've been worse..... It could've been yellow... Ugh...' He looked around for a place to put his things. Then decided that the middle of the floor was his best bet. He took out a photo frame, in it was a candid shot of Suiren.

'Oh Suiren.... You're so beautiful and you don't even know it. Ugh! Spoken like a true stalker.... I have to ask her out before I go insane....'

Last edited by HikariKuro; 08-25-2009 at 03:20 PM..

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 03:34 PM

max sat up from his bed and picked up his phone and called mika.
mika's cell started playing one of her favorite tunes.
"hello"
"hey'"
"oh hi max
"hey mika where are you"
"im at the cat walk
"oh um do you want to go out to a movie later"
"yeah.i do"
"ok see you later"
"ok bye"
"bye"
after mika closed her cell and stuffed it in her purse she started smiling

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 04:20 PM

Suiren got on the phone with the dean of schools and demanded that she be allowed to redo the place. If her dorm was left as is then it would be impossible for her to study. She then resorted to bribery, which always works.

Kenki was doing the same thing, 'This powdered blue shit isn't me.... I look like a nance in this place!'

They say that great minds think alike. But minds as similar as Suiren's and Kenki's are just plan scary. They decorated two separate places in the exact same way.

Suiren and Kenki's bedroom >>>> EXCEPT Suiren's has black tribal butterflies here and there on her walls

The living rooms

The dining rooms

The vanities

The kitchens

The stone floor in the bathrooms

The claw foot tubs

The Japanese Gardens

The Zen Rock/Bonsai Gardens

The Koi Ponds

The balconies outside their rooms

The floors became cherry wood and they even changed the dorms into gray stone rather than brick! How did they do this you ask? Years of perfecting elemental control and illusion magic. Even a bit of light and darkness came into play. All and all it was a VERY pleasing affect for them.

Seiki looked around his new surroundings, his ears perked up upon sensing another wolf. Doushi's ears did the same before he bolted out of the room.....

Suiren and Kenki chased after their wolves. They used their empathy to calm them down and both wolves skidded to a halt.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 04:43 PM

When Keith woke up he was in utter shock. "WTF happened to the FREAKING DORM??????"

((Sorry, >>' I guess he was reeeaaally sleepy if slept through people remodeling the dorm room)

Eye twitching and fist clenched, it took all his restraint not to set his dorm mate's side of the room on fire with his lighter.

'I have a strange feeling we won't get along too well,' Keith thought sarcastically. Forcing a non-pissed mask over his anger, he smiled brightly and left the room to visit the walkway.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 04:55 PM

Suiren and Kenki were staring at each other.... Not really sure what to make of this.

"So, you are in blue dorm too...." Suiren said.

"Yes. How as life been treating you?" Kenki inquired.

"Rather well, thank you. And yourself."

"Rather well indeed....."

Suiren blushed as Kenki looked her up and down. Kenki smirked, 'She's just as beautiful as the day I last saw her....'

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 05:34 PM

Upon entering the Runway room, he was impressed with the size. Of course, until he remembered all the people that would be there. It would be difficult and nerve wracking until he found a way around that. Climbing up, he remembered the walks he had been taught and tried to put them in motion.

They were decent but he found himself looking down each time. "C'mon Keith!" He said smacking his face to focus himself. "If this was the real deal you'd be fired! Gotta get in the zone..."

He went back to the start and took a deep breath. He looked right at his reflection and stared himself in the eye. "You are going to do this right!" his reflection barked at him. He could see his own specter, cool eyes narrowed and determined aura surrounding it.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 05:45 PM

Kenki asked, "Have you heard of the Black Lotus murders?"

"You mean the serial killer that leaves behind a black lotus as a calling card?" Suiren asked.

"Assassin, actually. My father is the lead investigator. I sometimes help him out."

"Really? Isn't that dangerous?!"

"Not really.... But it IS thrilling...."

"I'm sure you'll catch him yet!"

"Its not a him. Its a woman."

"A woman?! Its not often that you hear that...."

"Yeah I know. But I'm sure we'll have it all sorted out by the end of the year."

Suiren smiled, "I'm sure you will...."

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 06:14 PM

Jinx looked at Mika "what happened" she asked with a sly smile on her face knowing something good happened to her as they walked "and will it disrupt our plans" Jinx raised an eyebrow

Stephan who was sitting in a chair out of view in the runway room said "not bad could be better but I've seen worse dont skint your eyes so much" he informed Kieth as he stood up from the chair "and pull your shoulders back more"

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 06:22 PM

Kenki fidgeted, "Yes, well.... I had better get going.... I'll see you around?"

Suiren smiled and nodded, "Of course."

"Take care."

"You too."

"Come Doushi!"

"Come on Seiki, lets get you fed...."

Seiki seemed to understand as he practically raced back to her dorm.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 06:24 PM

"Nyaaaa," Keith sighed. He pulled his shoulders back and tried to keep his eyes normal. In the mirror he could see his pokerface take over. He did the walk again and turned Stephan. "Was it better?"

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 06:27 PM

Kenki rose an eye brow at the crazy noises he heard, but chose to ignore it. He lead Doushi to the kitchen and got out a nice, big, raw, bloody stake and tossed it outside for him.

Suiren did the same for Seiki. The two wolves met each other again, but they decided to ignore each other in favor of food.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 08:58 PM

"much better your standing straight looking forward and your eyes aren't to squinted" Stephan got up on the runway and walked to the end posed and walked back "what do you think of my walk" he asked as he got down and sat back down

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fally_13 View Post
Jinx looked at Mika "what happened" she asked with a sly smile on her face knowing something good happened to her as they walked "and will it disrupt our plans" Jinx raised an eyebrow

Stephan who was sitting in a chair out of view in the runway room said "not bad could be better but I've seen worse dont skint your eyes so much" he informed Kieth as he stood up from the chair "and pull your shoulders back more"
"no it wont"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 09:06 PM

"okay then so what was max calling about" Jinx asked waiting for an answer and knowing Jinx she wouldn't shut up until she got an answer "he ask you out because you are as red as a beet" Jinx laughed as they walked to the runway room

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 PM

"It's good, you look like you've got a place to be and there's nothing there to distract you!" Keith smiled. "Runway really is your best thing!"

Footsteps were outside the room and Keith turned his head to the door.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-25-2009, 09:41 PM

Stephan looked at the door as well "that you and your right runway is my strong point i spent most of my time working on it my posing is good but my interview skills aren't my best" Stephan admitted "so what are your strong and weak points in modeling" Stephan asked as he got up and stood up to face himself in the huge mirror as he looked up and down at himself 'i need to change this shirt' he thought to himself

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-25-2009, 09:42 PM

Kenki plunked himself down on his bed and sighed, 'She will be the death of me.'

Doushi came trotting in with Seiki. The two wolves had reached an understanding and were now friends.

Kenki looked over at them and smiled, 'Maybe this will give me a way into her heart.....'