Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 09-04-2007, 02:42 AM

He gave her a little hug, before turning her around to face him. He didn't say anything, but looked right into her eyes.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 09-05-2007, 06:36 AM

she stared deep into his eyes. her heart pounded wildly. she wondered what he was thinking.

Donut

Old 09-05-2007, 12:47 PM

He was blinking slowly. He never had the nerve to hug her, and now he is, but he didn't know what he was going to do next. With his face slightly blushed, and squeezed a bit. He let go, and swam under. What was I thinking? he asked himself, he had never done that to anyone. He knew he felt differently toward her, but he didn't know what she thought of him.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 04:11 AM

she blushed a bit and ducked under the water. "what was that about?" she thought. her heart was still pounding. she looked over at the diving board. She swam over to the ladder, climbed up, and started for the diving board. part of the flooring was wet and she didnt know. Kokoro slipped and fell in the pool. there was a big splash and she began to sink to the bottom of the 15 ft. deep end.

Donut

Old 09-07-2007, 05:21 AM

He was on his way to get more air, when he seen that she had slipped and fallen in. With out thinking, he darted off toward the deep end. Diving under, he managed to pull her up, and on the side of the pool. He didn't know if he had to do CPR, but propped her up, and was ready in case she wasn't breathing. He placed his head by her stomach to see if he could see or hear the stomach moving.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 06:13 AM

Still unconscious she lay motionless in his arms. trying to gasp for air but couldnt. she soon began NDE (near death experience).

a blur of fuzzy colors started to appear. she slowly opened her eyes in a non existent world. it was only her. she looked ahead of her but could only see a small bright light about the size of her thumbnail. she slowly got up. "Uh... my head." she rubbed her head and began moving to the light but every time she tried to get closer it moved further away. "Could i be.....Dead?!?" she stopped suddenly and stared into the small light. "No! I cant be! I wanna go back! I wanna be with Sparky!" she collapsed on the darkened floor and cried. "I wanna be with Sparky! I wanna go back! I love Sparky!" she cried for what seemed like forever. A girl appeared all in white clothing. "H-Hello?" she sniffled trying to see the girl through dampened eyes.
"Hello!" she replied. "are you the one who saved me?"asked kokoro. The girl shook her head "not me. but the one who did is waiting for you. you should return to the one who loves you." Kokoro was a little confused by these words. But she got up and dried her tears and began walking toward the light

Still motionless and unable to breath cause too much water got in her lungs she tried to gasp for air once again but no use.

((sorry its so long. i had some fun making up a story within the story ^_^))

Donut

Old 09-07-2007, 12:58 PM

Sparky could tell that she wasn't breathing by now, and started doing CPR. He plugged her nose, and blowed some air in her lungs, then pumped her chest, where the lungs are, to try and get the air through. He did the whole procedure about 3 times, but he wasn't going to give up. While he was doing all of this, he was also having a hard time seeing, due to the tears that kept falling.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 11:27 PM

she felt the tears drop on her face and slowly run down her cheek. she violently coughed up water. breathing heavily for a bit she then slowly opened her eyes. "Sparky?" she blinked a couple times. "Thank you...for saving me." she smiled.

Donut

Old 09-09-2007, 03:38 AM

Being surprised to see her being ok, he still cried. He hugged her tight."Thank god your alright.." he managed to say in between stuffing.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 06:05 AM

she opened her eyes a bit and smiled. she slowly wrapped her arms around him and whispered in his ear "Its okay. Please dont cry."

Donut

Old 09-09-2007, 12:17 PM

He just couldn't help but to cry. He had almost lost the one thing that has kept him from leaving this place.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 02:37 AM

she rubbed his back a bit to help him feel better and began to sing a soft song that her mother used to sing her when she was sad or needed calming down.

Donut

Old 09-10-2007, 02:46 AM

He blinked slowly, and the tears stopped. He looked at her still. He was glad that she was alive, and was scared at the same time. "glad your ok." he said hugging her tightly.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2007, 05:35 AM

she hugged him tightly back. she loves him so much too. "Im glad you saved me. If you didnt react fast with CPR i would have probably been a goner." she said as she closed her eyes and listened to his quiet voice and the sound of his beating heart. those are the things that calmed her. she grew heavier in his arms ((happens when your relaxed so shes not dead. lol! weeeeeee))

Donut

Old 09-10-2007, 01:26 PM

He didn't move. He just sat there holding her. It was what he wanted to do in a while, just the two of them, and he knew they were safe. He just rested his chin on her head, and didn't want time go pass. It seemed like time had stopped.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 05:46 AM

((lol it kinda does seem like its stopped since everything is kinda being repeated. ^_^U sorry! i just thought i'd change it up a bit. lol Your a great roleplayer anyway!!))

she giggled when he put his chin on her head. kinda tickled anyway. she felt so wierd hugging in a swim suit. she thought "now that we're almost dried off we're going to stick together." she giggled at that too.

NinjaShmex
Send a message via MSN to NinjaShmex

Old 08-05-2008, 08:09 PM

>.> *is new*

Username: NinjaShmex
Roleplay name: Nicole Ethence
Grade (10-12): 12..
Dorm desired: 13
Personality: Crazy, bouncy, playful
Appearance: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...ion/neko-2.png

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 10-05-2008, 08:46 AM

((YAY FOR REVIVAL. Thanks for joining *bows* ^_^ Welcome to the menewsha high school. You are officially added you may roleplay whenever you wish. enjoy.))