Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 PM

She held onto Shadow tightly to keep herself grounded, watching Kyoya and for a moment worried he may be upset. As usual, however, she couldn't read his eyes. She was usually so good at that... at seeing who was beneath and capturing them but Kyoya was always the exception. She suppressed a sigh, looking up only as the Russian host returned. She glanced at the case, curious but to shy to actually say anything.

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 07:45 PM

"Momo!" Shadow smiled at the girl, happy as she down next to her, "I'm glad you joined us; this is my friend Ari." she introduced, "Ari, this is Momo. We just met at the ball,"

Her smiled widened a bit, although a blush was still in place, when the Russian host returned. However she wondered why he had an instrument case with him. Was he going to play something?

Shadow's mind did a double-take. He was going to PLAY something?! She didn't even know he could play!

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-06-2011, 07:52 PM

Coming out from the back room, Tamaki looked around the room. It seemed all was going well. He had just checked the kitchen. They were running a little low on some items, but nothing too serious.

Spotting Kyoya, Tamaki walked over to the table he sat at. Once there, he smiled to it's holders;

"Hello princesses. Are you enjoying yourselves?", the blond spoke, working his host charm. "I hope so. Also, do not mind me. I am just relaying some information.", he smiled, white teeth showing as he leaned towards Kyoya's ear.

"The kitchen is running low on the cakes and commoner coffee.", was all he simply stated lightly, trying to not breath into the others' ear. Tamaki knew he did not need to say more. Kyoya wasn't the clubs vice president for nothing.

Leaning away now, Tamaki spotted Afanassii's case. Knowing that the red haired host played, he grinned. Asking;

"Are you about to play?", Tamaki, being a sucker for music, just had to ask, "Mind if I listen?".

Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 11-06-2011 at 08:04 PM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 07:55 PM

((Hatter, you have a habit of stealing the prizes here, don't you? XD Shall we say first on page 16? And, please, allow me to give the prize this time?)

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-06-2011, 07:58 PM

{(".....", the male was quiet for a moment as he resisted the urge to slam his forehead into the wall. "It would seem so.", he mumbled, "And here I thought it would be good to post for once!". He grumbled.

"Also if you so wish. Though please do not feel as you must.", Hatted spoke. )}

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 08:00 PM

((hehe well it was a good post >.>..... even if it looks like it might pull Kyoya from Ari which wont make her very happy hehe))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 08:01 PM

((Haha now don't be like that Monsieur! It's nice to see you post in here so no worries! :XD ))

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-06-2011, 08:02 PM

{( "Kyoya is good at what he does, I doubt it would take him long.", Hatter smiled, "And I am sorry, I have not read the pasted posts. I just saw that Kyoya and Nassii were tense? I do not know, I thought I was helping.", Hatter chuckled, "Sorry, mademoiselle.". )}

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 08:04 PM

Afanassii was completely unabashed as he locked eyes with the club's President. "But, of course..." He said, clicking the latches on the case to open it, revealing an antique violin.

Kyoya simply nodded at Tamaki's words and brought out a cell phone. A few moments later he had finished texting something and was waiting quietly for a reply. His attention now brought away from Staria, he had hoped she would be momentarily entertained by the performance that the Russian man was about to give.

With a tenderness tha might prove surprising, Nassii gently lifted his treasure out of its resting place, holding it in both hands while he bowed to Staria.
"If it pleases, you." He said, stealing glances at Shadow and Talis as well, "I would like to share with you a bit of my own passion..." Lifting the small amber musical piece, he nestled it lovingly under his chin and launched into a impromptu medly of Sergei Trofanov songs.

He made his way around the table, pausing briefly to serenade each person seated. His pace quickened and slow in time with his music, sometimes a march, sometimes slow or spinning. In the end he fell, sweating, back into his own chair.

((For your listening pleasure: Sergei Trofanov - Gypsy Passion - YouTube ))

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-06-2011 at 08:07 PM..

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 08:10 PM

She had blushed when Afanassi said he wanted to share his passion, but was indeed happy with his return. But then, Shadow found herself suddenly mesmerized by the music he was playing. It sounded so...so...he just played the violin so beautifully, the music changing tempos, that she truly had no words to describe it.

She was speechless and simply watched in complete awe.

((Oh wow! I love it! :heart: ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 08:14 PM

"Nice ot meet you Momo" She said in a meek voice, looking up at the other woman. There was just a boldness to her...she could sense it. It was a little intimidating but since Shadow said it was okay she trusted her enough to see her as a friend. She so gave her a small smile, not moving for a moment. She only nodded to Tamaki, half afraid that the host at her side would leave. As he decided to use a cell phone she relaxed, though it half made her blush. Why did she have to be so taken with a host? To which she was simply monetary gain?

She shrugged off the thought as the red head approached, bowing her head in acknowledgement. She liked music very much and began to relax as she listened to it. Honestly she liked to draw while she listened to music like this and so absently began to sketch again, working on the one of Kyoya. She held the folder so it was hidden once more as she drew him. This time adding a few embellishments as the music inspired her though Kyoya was unchanged. Simply that flicker of a true smile she saw...

"You...are very good" she whispered softly as the red head finished, giving him a small smile. She flushed a little, not use to speaking up so much. Perhaps this was the draw of the host club...comfort even if there could be little genuine romance. How could they be hosts anymroe then?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-06-2011, 08:18 PM

"Thanks.", Momo said, sitting down next to Shadow. She looked at Ari, then smiled and waved at her. "Hey. Nice to meet ya, too.". Then Blondy joined them, and he wasn't threatning tails. Which was a good thing, but it would have been funny to see him throwing bad insults at him. When he mentioned something about music, she wondered what kind of music was going to be played. When the host pulled out the violin, she waited for him to start. 'Looks like we get to hear classical music?'. Momo listened intently to the song being played. She smiled at the host when he finnished, and gave hum a thumbs up. "You are very good at playing the violin. Nice song."

(-puts a pillow on mon's lap- > n>;; if you're going to hit your head on something, put this pillow between it and you. kthx.)

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 08:19 PM

Shadow merely nodded; she was still in awe that words to say were failing to form in her mind. Afanassii truly surprised her and she found herself loving every minute of it. Perhaps she should stop by the Host Club more often...

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 08:24 PM

Afanassii grinned, still flushed and panting. He had worked himself up through the music... as usual. His state of agitation made him feel shakey and he glanced around the table. His eyes, of course, eventually fell on Talis once again and they glazed over as the man who had been his object of affection earlier in the night brought evil thoughts into his head.

He had to shake his head to clear it of the idea of just pulling the dark-haired boy out into the hall and kissing him passionately again... and again.

Kyoya had applauded when Nassii finished but did not appear to be as moved as the others at the table had been. The Russian host finally brought his attentions to the Princely host and hoped that his passion had moved him as well.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-06-2011, 08:36 PM

{( "Sorry for a late reply, I was counting th posts, so I did not take the prize...Again.", Hatter spoke, chuckling. )}

Tamaki's head was bowed, his bangs covering his eyes. He was silent, as his hands gripped the table. After a few more moments of intense wonder, he jerked his head up.

Eyes round and teary, Tamaki cried;

"THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL~!", he sobbed, sparkles all around him as he look at Afanassii with star-y eyes.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM

As the emotional Tamaki cried and even shadow was breathless she turned towards Kyoya as she saw him clap. She bit her lip, deciding to be a little bold as he simply seemed... uncomfortable here. She stood and gathered her things, she had already finished her salad anyway. She blushed, looking first at Kyoya and then at her feet. He seemed even harder to approach then the others... but of course was the one she currently fancied.

"K..Kyoya-sama. I..I'd like a little fresh air. Would...would you like to go... out on the balcony... with me?" She asked nervously. If he said no... if she had been too bold she didn't know what she'd do. Honestly she simply wanted to get him away from the situation that seemed to make him uncomfortable, remembering the sweat on his brow. Still it must seem bold, flirtatious.... maybe even arrogant as the eyes of Kyoya's other admirers sent daggers at her.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM

Nassii grinned at the Prince, knowing he was equally gifted with musical talent his compliments meant quite a lot to him. "Thank you!" He exclaimed excitedly, looking to each person who had complimented him in time but eventually falling back on Tamaki. "I do hope we can play together some time..."

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Shadow was jolted out of her trance when Tamaki exclaimed his feelings towards his playing...and by the sudden display of sparkles. She blushed, realizing that she had been staring at the Russian host the whole time and quickly put her head down, not even noticing Ari's quiet request to the cool type. She hoped Afanassii hadn't really noticed her doing so.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-06-2011, 08:47 PM

Tamaki grinned as he toned down his emotions, a cool air around him as he spoke;

"Of course. It would be an honored to do so.", he smiled at Afanassii, glad to see such strong emotions on music.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-06-2011, 08:50 PM

"What do you play?", Momo said, turning her head to Tamaki. She was a bit surprised to know that blondy played music to, but then it wasn't since probably most kids here played some sort of instrument.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-06-2011, 08:51 PM

Turning to Momo, Tamaki smiled, "I play piano.". He replied simply, unsure what else there was to say.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 08:56 PM

(wonders if Nassii saw my post*)

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria View Post
As the emotional Tamaki cried and even shadow was breathless she turned towards Kyoya as she saw him clap. She bit her lip, deciding to be a little bold as he simply seemed... uncomfortable here. She stood and gathered her things, she had already finished her salad anyway. She blushed, looking first at Kyoya and then at her feet. He seemed even harder to approach then the others... but of course was the one she currently fancied.

"K..Kyoya-sama. I..I'd like a little fresh air. Would...would you like to go... out on the balcony... with me?" She asked nervously. If he said no... if she had been too bold she didn't know what she'd do. Honestly she simply wanted to get him away from the situation that seemed to make him uncomfortable, remembering the sweat on his brow. Still it must seem bold, flirtatious.... maybe even arrogant as the eyes of Kyoya's other admirers sent daggers at her.
The cool Otari boy caught Staria's request a little late, the two more 'passionate' hosts stealing everyone's attention for a long moment. The reply on his phone had come and he had to be certain the party's essentials were taken care of - his Vice-Presidential duties always coming before that of being a singular host.

When finally he was able to reply to Staria, he nodded, showing a mild hint of interest and rised from his seat, offering the girl his arm once again.
"It would be my honor to accompany you." He paid very little attention to whomever had shown interest in him around the table, as he was seated with Staria and so she had acquired his time fully. There was something in the girl's eyes that also set him to wondering if she was perfectly all right, as she seemed nervous as ever.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 09:11 PM

Ari thought she had been too bold a moment but his hint of interest and standing reassured her. She gave a releived smile and stood, gathering her things quickly. She took his hand timidly and walked towards the balacony and tried to ignore how intimate it felt. She would release his hand as soon as they reached the balcony and walk to sit on the corner. She crossed her legs slightly and gave Kyoya a small smile.

"I...I'm sorry Kyoya sama... i.. it was getting a little crowded in there.. I'm a little shy so its hard for me" She blushed a bit and looked down as she said the last, seeming to know she stated the obvious. She wondered briefly what to do, now that she had him out here. It was even more intimidating.. but at least she had gotten him out where perhaps he could relax... just a little?

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM

Shadow noticed her friend leave, but smiled seeing Kyoya leave with her. Perhaps she could open up with the host one-to-one? Shadow wished nothing but happiness for the girl; she definitely deserved it. She turned her attention back to the two hosts and Momo, catching Tamaki saying how he played the piano. "Oh T-Tamki-sempai plays it very well," she added in smiling, "I'd love to hear one day both of you play together," she blushed at the prospect.