Old 05-15-2010, 08:45 PM

LINA! <33333333333333333333333333333333
Why you no tell me you made a new thread? D:

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 05-16-2010, 01:49 AM

@Hads
yes! :D
i am going to work on your commish soon~ i was planning to today, but i forgot i was helping out at the park today xD
which was alright~ taught kids how to play American Croquet <O< >O>

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-16-2010, 02:31 AM

@ Lina - Been a busy bee with school and doing a bunch of yardwork. Trying to fix it up to be all pretty. My mom and I just got a few flowers today to plant. So exciting. lol Love yardwork, oddly enough.

And how have you been? :hug:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 05-16-2010, 03:10 AM

@Colours: Oh~ :'D
Then I'll go start a trade then~ :'3

Croquet? 8'D
Teach me too~ :'O

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 05-16-2010, 03:57 PM

lol i sucked at croquet!
but this little girl managed to swing it hard enough that it almost hit my face
i havent felt so scared like that for a while LOL

and last night is scared myself to sleep by thinking about a zombie apocalypse LOLOOLLLL.
i'm so dumb :D

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:03 PM

mei- i just made it~ ;A; i'm sorry! forgive me...? <3

suona- yardwork! * u* <3 awww. don't worry i do too. it's super fun, right? keeps your mind off of things too.
i've been okay. glad summer is close! but then i have to go and do stuff during the summer like find a job or volunteer work.
but as long as im being useful might as well, right? XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:06 PM

@ lina - Yess! o 3o Its nice to be outside and get things accomplished. And it makes you feel good when you sit down afterwards and see your handy work. :] Can't wait until finals are over and i'll have more time to do stuff.

Aah. I need to do the same thing. :x
I really need to find a job, but the're so scarce these days. And I would like to volunteer at a wildlife refugee kind of near here, but not sure where it got moved to since I last visited it. D:

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:08 PM

Suona- Yesss. I can't wait either. XD

Yea, it's really hard to find a job these days. D8 Darn you economy! Oh it moved? D:
There isn't a sign or anything saying where? ; Q; Darn...

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:14 PM

@ Lina - Haha. What stuff have you been doing with your yard?
I need to plant the flowers that we got, but I need to write a research paper today, so it'll have to wait. And my mom will probably want to help me, and she's at work right now.

I agree! :illgetu: I hate how hard it is to get a decent job.
Well, I wasn't sure how to get to it in the first place, but i'd gone there with some family when I was younger. But my mom said that they've moved it because the neighbors were making complaints about all the traffic. :roll: So, i'll probably have to look it up online or try to find out from someone in the area or something.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:25 PM

Well me and my mom have been planting flowers a lot lately. XD And she planted peppers and some other asian plants, rofl.
Most of the time she just plants veggies for soup and stuff. * 3* It's really good.
Oh research paper? Gross. ;A; I dislike those so much... And yea it's better with two people to garden. <3

Yes!! But a job is better than no job. ;A; Though I would prefer not to work at a restaurant or burger stand... XD

What. Traffic?! Are you serious... - A - ;; Ahahaha... Wow. Yeah, good luck though. * u* <3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-16-2010, 07:32 PM

I love flowers! They make the yard look so much prettier, and they smell wonderful.
Ooh. I would like to start a little garden thing, but I think it'd take more time then I'd have to give, and my mom sure wouldn't take care of it (she's really lazy). And i'll probably be moving out in a year, so then it'd just go to waste once I left. :'(

Yeah, research paper. It suuucks. D: I was going to work more on it yesterday and get it started, but my mom dragged me off to a day of shopping and going to a celebration in the town over, so I didn't get anything done. And I was so tired when I got home, that I passed out during our movie. :x

lol I'm a bit picky with what i'd be willing to do, so even though there are probably crappy jobs that I could get, i'd much rather not. :x I'd prefer to be doing something that had me moving around or using my brain, rather than just serving fast food and helping America get even more obese. Yeesh.

Haha. Evidently they'd made a deal when they first turned the place into a wildlife refugee, that it was fine as long as they didn't disrupt them. Well, schools started going there on fieldtrips, and people were visiting it, and it irritated the neighbors, so they made a complaint and made them move. I think that its really harsh of them. D: I can understand the want to have silence, but its such an awesome place! lol

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-16-2010, 08:06 PM

Aw. ;A; Perhaps grow a mobile garden!? -shot- XD Hahah.

-fans you- X n X So busy! You couldn't have said no? Haha.
Then again I'm one to talk. > u> ! -does those things all the time-

Yeah, true. XD THERE IS NO SOLUTION! -cries- America is doomed to be obese... -stares at self-
I dislike it when people complain that they have a bossy boss. LOL. Isn't that what they're for? >A>

Yes. ;A; I mean as long as it makes people happy... But some people are so stubborn. > 3<
Anything to do with animals is so cool. 8D Unless it's hurting animals... -cry-
I did a research paper on animal research lol. I was stupid and choose medical testing rather than cosmetics. ;;;;
(It was so hard finding good research for medical testing on animals lol)

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 05-16-2010, 08:40 PM

-hugs lina- <3333
How have you been?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-16-2010, 08:49 PM

@ Lina - lol Nah. I dont need one. I have a feeling that the stuff wouldn't get eaten fast enough. My dad is at work for 6 days and only has 2 days off, so he's never hear to eat much. My mom is at work most of the day and then just doesn't eat much in general (its her way of dieting). And I can only eat so much. lol But my aunt who lives a few houses down, has a nice garden and she'll share stuff up when she gets a bunch of them. lol

Well, I had told her the day before that i'd go with her, but I didn't think we'd take that long. I kept trying to rush her along and get us out of there so we could get shopping done and get home, but she didn't listen. I made sure to avoid my friends that were there, though, because they would have tried to pull me into conversation.

lol Yeah, bosses are meant to be a bit bossy, hence the name. xP;; But yeah, there are some that get power hungry and use it, and there are others that just suck at it.

I agree! I adore animals. 8D;; I'd love to work there or volunteer there. They have some pretty neat exotic animals. Its where ones that are sick or old go, and then other reasons that I can't remember now because its been so long. ><;;

Were you not able to change the subject after you chose? I find it so hard to choose what to write on. :x I wish teachers wold narrow it down more, sometimes.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-17-2010, 12:01 AM

Mei - I have been good. I bought a new DS game yesterday! *A* ; It's ... strange but I like it haha. <3 Hot arts in it. How about yourself? Doing well? (:

Suona- Haha so you have a backup anyways. XD
Ahh. I see. XD Must be tough having no time?

Yea. ;A; Like me... -not a boss- Hahaha.
I take pity on those who get pushed around though.
It's like Get up and stand for yourself! Right..? - v - But I guess that's too simple huh...

Exotic? O AO! That's cool... Haha it's good there are people out there who still care.

Well you were able to but I couldn't think of any other 'current event' subject to write about. ;A;
Yeah even with 'current events' that is still pretty broad! What is your research paper on? If you wanna share the evil research paper with me, haha.

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 05-17-2010, 01:08 AM

What game? O:
I'm doing okay. Still grinding my brains out on LaTale.
5th tier skills came out in the last update, so I need to get up to level 125 to get them.
After doing five 5th tier skill quest scrolls. @__@ Which I managed to get from monster drops. Yay! XD;;;
But they're still all glitchy at the moment, so I don't even want to start them yet. orz
I finally stopped being lazy and typed up what I had hand written for my wizards story.
But the rewrite of the first chapter still isn't done. orz I'm still working out some kinks in the plot.
The enemy in it still isn't quite coming to me yet. orz

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-17-2010, 02:06 AM

@ lina - Well, I have a lot of spare time from when I get out of class, since I have early morning classes, but I still have tons of assignments. :x I'd much rather have a job to fill all that space, but since I dont, it leads to my yardwork lately. lol

I agree. I mean, i'm a very blunt and forward person, and I dont take kindly to people that try to walk all over me. If they have something to say, then by all means, say it, but they best not try to force me to do something. I'll listen to logic, but I wont do something that I dont want to do.

Mhmm! Lions and tigers and panthers and ocelots and that kinda stuff. lol They have different reptiles and monkeys and what not. At least they had all that the last I saw.

Yeah, totally. There are so many current things, that just narrowing it down to one takes half the time that you even have to do the paper, then the rest if finding the information, and the night before is meant for writing it. xP;;
Mine is on Psychopaths. Its for my psychology class and he's majorly strict. :x I am hoping to get a good grade, so i'm trying to get a ton of info first. He's all strict with the way we site everything and I dont want to slip up and get marked way the hell down. Oi.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2010, 02:29 AM

Mei: Lux-Pain. It's fun.
La Tale... My dedication for that game is fading.
But that's good! I hope you can go go go go!
Those quests don't have a chance. >8D ;;;
But ... 125 is a far far way. Hahaha. -not helping-

Oh, that's good! o uo Maybe the enemy should be...filth! -shot-
Haha. Well it is for most moms anyway. > u> Most... moms.

Suona: Ah I see. I dislike teachers who give so homework.
I mean like 50 pages of it and it's due the next day. Are they really that cold? =A=

Yes! That is a very good way of thinking. I just hope some people will take up on this.
But then again I'm no one to say who should act a certain way, haha.

That's awesome. I want to meet a lion or tiger someday. 8D They're...really cute. <3

Exactly. D: And then putting it all together just makes it harder especially if you're half asleep at 4 am.
Ugh. That's a fun teacher. But at least hard classes = easier things later in life. XD There's always a balance I suppose.
Good luck though! That sounds like... soo..soo much work. I don't know how you do it. ;;;;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-18-2010, 03:16 AM

@ lina - Me too. It stress me out. :x
Reading 50 pages? Yeah, I always hate that, too. Especially when its really boring.

Thank you. ^^ It always drives me nuts when people are dishonest with me, so I prefer to be as honest with them as I can. Of course i'll choose to not say something so as not to hurt them, but I wont lie. lol

lol Yeah, they are really cool! And so adorable. I would love to work with tigers. Its one of my possible choices when I get my Zoology degree. :]

Yeah. I ended up just getting some rest and working on it this morning. Was just going to be later to class, and then it turned out that all of the printers on campus weren't working because the server was down. -__- Talked to the teacher about it, and just ended up having to email it to him. lol Will bring a hard copy in on Wednesday, though. Ended up being 8 pages with the title page and reference page. @__@;;

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2010, 02:29 PM

Nono not reading. XD I mean like actual packets, front and back hahaha.
And yeah, reading assignments.. = u= My thoughts: YEAH NO HOMEWORK! -shot-

Yeah. D8 I don't understand how people can lie to easily. It makes me really guilty when I do it. T_T

Wahh. Yes. And you could become a tiger mastahh. Lol.

What. That's unreliable. XD And wahh. So long. ;A; ! I think 3 pages is long haha. So 8 pages..overkill.
I dislike teachers who give a pg minimum though. It's like...as long as I get my point through does pages count?

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 05-19-2010, 04:18 AM

Oh? O: Maybe I should look into that.
Sometimes I wonder how I stick to it. XD;;;
It takes forever to level sometimes. And I'm weak with terrible stats. orz
B-But I really want to be high enough to get third job when it comes out~
-can't wait to see what the subclasses look like-
The silhouettes are such teasers! DX
I should have done the 5th tier skill quests sooner.
They fixed it so you can no longer skip the later steps and get your coins right away.
Except, I think the final quest, the hardest, still doesn't work.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-19-2010, 04:42 AM

@ lina - You have to do 50 pages of writing in packets? O_O;; Holy crap!
Yeah, but then it sucks in trying to read things that are really boring.

Yeah, I feel terrible when I lie. Unless its a teacher. lol I feel that they're meant to be lied to when my grade is on the line. ><;; But I dont like lieing beyond that. Haha.

Mhmm. Its something that i've strongly considered. I'll be majoring in Zoology, so I probably would be able to. And I love tigers and would find it amazing to work with them. But I would also love to be able to work with endangered animals and help saving them.

Yeah, it really sucked. lol I still need to print it out tonight, though, and then finish writing up my presentation for tomorrow. Need to may the power point all fancy. Haha. And just hope that i'll be able to talk well enough tomorrow to actually give my presentation. :x
Ugh. Yeah. It said 5 pages and had to be over 1,000 words, but 1,000 words is only like a few pages. But I ended up with over 2,000 words and 6 pages, and then reference page and title page. I really hope I got a good grade on that. @__@;; I actually had a dream about it last night where I got an A on it. Haha. Shows how bad i'm stressing.

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 05-19-2010, 06:18 AM

lol lina.
i redressed my avatar at subeta...and i realized i didnt like any of the pants for my avatar
so just like my mene avatar, my subeta avatar is pantless! ROFL
and he shall be pantless for a long time..because i dont really go to subeta lolol~

i noticed that..the avatars kind slouch <O< >O>
poor poor avatar..looking for his pants!