star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-13-2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule of Silenia View Post
-hug- Can't even imagine losing one of my parents. =( If at any point you need someone to talk to, please feel free to send me a PM. <3

-hug- Thanks, Babyblueyez. (any preferred shortening of that username, by the way?)
I'll try to remember. when it gets to be to much i go and kill things on some of my fighting games. it 's not as good as a hug from mum or just watching one of her shows with her but it helps as is wanda's moving out of mums house and moving all of mums items into storage. i have to remember to see if i can't get a ride over to pick up her yarn and crochetting needles so i can continue what littl ei've learned from her talen twise..im more of an draw it and color girl but mum could make fantastic dolls and blankets and just.. all kinds of htings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblueyez25 View Post
Are you diabetic star?
borderline, get all the fun little annoyances.. but none of the quick fixes..

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2015, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
I'll try to remember. when it gets to be to much i go and kill things on some of my fighting games. it 's not as good as a hug from mum or just watching one of her shows with her but it helps as is wanda's moving out of mums house and moving all of mums items into storage. i have to remember to see if i can't get a ride over to pick up her yarn and crochetting needles so i can continue what littl ei've learned from her talen twise..im more of an draw it and color girl but mum could make fantastic dolls and blankets and just.. all kinds of htings.

borderline, get all the fun little annoyances.. but none of the quick fixes..
-huggles- I'm glad to hear that you have some way of coping even if it's still hard. <3

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 12:06 AM

Silenia u can call me Claire or blue...

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2015, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Silenia u can call me Claire or blue...
I'll probably be calling you Blue, then, since I'm more likely to remember that one. XD

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
I'll probably be calling you Blue, then, since I'm more likely to remember that one. XD
Works for me Lol.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-14-2015, 12:26 AM

Quote:
-huggles- I'm glad to hear that you have some way of coping even if it's still hard. <3
and we really thought she'd make it to her birthday.. she'd of been seventy two this year 'sigh'

this is mum.

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 12:41 AM

Aw star I'm so sorry hun :(

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2015, 12:52 AM

Quote:
and we really thought she'd make it to her birthday.. she'd of been seventy two this year 'sigh'

this is mum.
-huggle- I'm so very sorry. =(

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Aw star I'm so sorry hun :(
its okay im just. my familys kinda imploding wandas moving out.. gonna put all of mum's stuff in torage i have to remember to get over there to get her hooks and yarn so i can work on making blankets in her memorie 'nods' its all i CAN make blankets and scarves.. she could do dalls both pillow dolls and stand alone dolls.. i was going to get her to make me one of those dolls so i had it but well i didn't expect her to go so soon.

---------- Post added 02-13-2015 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote:
-huggle- I'm so very sorry. =(
thanks hun.. 'hugs' i've kinda just bene going through the motion of living.. not really there with it but still doing it you know? no emotional connection..

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 12:55 AM

Oh wow she must have been so very talented. I'm sure you could learn how to do them with practice and make yourself one that reminds you of her, that would be awesome.

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2015, 12:56 AM

Quote:
its okay im just. my familys kinda imploding wandas moving out.. gonna put all of mum's stuff in torage i have to remember to get over there to get her hooks and yarn so i can work on making blankets in her memorie 'nods' its all i CAN make blankets and scarves.. she could do dalls both pillow dolls and stand alone dolls.. i was going to get her to make me one of those dolls so i had it but well i didn't expect her to go so soon.

---------- Post added 02-13-2015 at 06:53 PM ----------

thanks hun.. 'hugs' i've kinda just bene going through the motion of living.. not really there with it but still doing it you know? no emotional connection..
-hug- I know what you mean. Please do take care of yourself, though, even if right now it may well feel like it's not worth the effort. <3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Oh wow she must have been so very talented. I'm sure you could learn how to do them with practice and make yourself one that reminds you of her, that would be awesome.
do you hav eany idea how complex a yar doll is? there's over stitch and under stitch and i have trouble just remembering the simple over up three over up three over up three that it took me months to learn and i still mess up caus ei lose count and end up having it slanting in wards at a tilt 'shakes head' as is i also have to bu y more yarn 'sigh'

Quote:
-hug- I know what you mean. Please do take care of yourself, though, even if right now it may well feel like it's not worth the effort. <3
my room mates been doing that i admit i don't eat as much but hten im on a diat so maybe that's a good thing not the whole losing mom that's never a good thing.. but hte no eating much part.. and 'spins' like my avi. she doens't feel done but im having a hard time figureing out hwat's missing lol.

Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2015, 01:08 AM

Quote:
do you hav eany idea how complex a yar doll is? there's over stitch and under stitch and i have trouble just remembering the simple over up three over up three over up three that it took me months to learn and i still mess up caus ei lose count and end up having it slanting in wards at a tilt 'shakes head' as is i also have to bu y more yarn 'sigh'

my room mates been doing that i admit i don't eat as much but hten im on a diat so maybe that's a good thing not the whole losing mom that's never a good thing.. but hte no eating much part.. and 'spins' like my avi. she doens't feel done but im having a hard time figureing out hwat's missing lol.
-huggle- Glad to hear your room mates are making sure you take care of yourself. Even though I said it before, again, you ever need or want to talk or rant, PLEASE feel free to PM me. <3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 01:10 AM

Quote:
-huggle- Glad to hear your room mates are making sure you take care of yourself. Even though I said it before, again, you ever need or want to talk or rant, PLEASE feel free to PM me. <3
you know i will i've missed you tons. when i first ran across your mule.. im sitting htere staring at ht ename going 'I know that.. who IS that..' then it clicked you gave me my frosty wings..and helped me complete my first outfit on mene haha.

At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 AM

Quote:
you know i will i've missed you tons. when i first ran across your mule.. im sitting htere staring at ht ename going 'I know that.. who IS that..' then it clicked you gave me my frosty wings..and helped me complete my first outfit on mene haha.
<3 And you made hundreds upon hundreds of posts in my charity, too. =)

(In case you don't remember, it's still me, just on charity mule)

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 AM

I'm sorry star just a small suggestion. I'm not educated in stitching but I'm pretty sure even if it takes you a while you would figure it out.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At the End of the Rainbow View Post
<3 And you made hundreds upon hundreds of posts in my charity, too. =)

(In case you don't remember, it's still me, just on charity mule)
I remember the charity mule i so remember..'cough' you rmule kinda forgot haha.

Quote:
I'm sorry star just a small suggestion. I'm not educated in stitching but I'm pretty sure even if it takes you a while you would figure it out.
...its not stitching hun....it's crochetting..or however its spelle dits with yarn. an da hook..

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 01:49 AM

Aw sorry. Takes a lot of patience I'm sure and attention to detail.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2015, 01:50 AM

Quote:
I remember the charity mule i so remember..'cough' you rmule kinda forgot haha.

...its not stitching hun....it's crochetting..or however its spelle dits with yarn. an da hook..
Which is funny, since my mule pretty clearly references my main which you also remembered. XD

Though it makes sense that things got a bit fuzzy what with two years of absence on my side and all that. XD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Aw sorry. Takes a lot of patience I'm sure and attention to detail.
yeah .. i could never do dolls thos htings require way to much work first you have to decide if your jsut doing th ehoutfit for the doll ro doing a pillow doll.. then you have to do the whole thing working your way outwords, it would tak emom months. and then she'd be able to sell those for like a hundred hundred and fifty or more. but that's not factorign in what she spent on materials ...

Quote:
Which is funny, since my mule pretty clearly references my main which you also remembered. XD

Though it makes sense that things got a bit fuzzy what with two years of absence on my side and all that. XD
True..its just i sometimes forget and i have a very bad memorie the fact i remember you after two years is just. amazing. star has a thread of her own now to 'nods' she wants to do a charity but she's no good at htat so she just does a hang out that occasionally gives prizes away when she has stuff and raffles ci's when she's able to ge tmroe then one..

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-14-2015, 01:59 AM

Sounds so complicated. But I'm awestruck that she was able to create stuff like that.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2015, 02:01 AM

Quote:
yeah .. i could never do dolls thos htings require way to much work first you have to decide if your jsut doing th ehoutfit for the doll ro doing a pillow doll.. then you have to do the whole thing working your way outwords, it would tak emom months. and then she'd be able to sell those for like a hundred hundred and fifty or more. but that's not factorign in what she spent on materials ...

True..its just i sometimes forget and i have a very bad memorie the fact i remember you after two years is just. amazing. star has a thread of her own now to 'nods' she wants to do a charity but she's no good at htat so she just does a hang out that occasionally gives prizes away when she has stuff and raffles ci's when she's able to ge tmroe then one..
I'm pretty amazed by how many people remember me, that's for sure.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Sounds so complicated. But I'm awestruck that she was able to create stuff like that.
You and me both i wish i had even a phone picture of one of her dolls. maybe I'll be luck yand there'll be some in the photo albums wanda has..

Quote:
I'm pretty amazed by how many people remember me, that's for sure.
well come on you where sil, you helped even if you didnt' have it. the first three people who truely mad eme feel welcome on mene and made it stick in my little beating heart where you, sadrain, and hummy. so far hummys still the most active but.. come on its hummy lol. she's like an energizer bunnie..never stops.. and i see sadrain on other sites i play on heck she's even on Honeyzweb..

\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2015, 02:17 AM

Quote:
You and me both i wish i had even a phone picture of one of her dolls. maybe I'll be luck yand there'll be some in the photo albums wanda has..

well come on you where sil, you helped even if you didnt' have it. the first three people who truely mad eme feel welcome on mene and made it stick in my little beating heart where you, sadrain, and hummy. so far hummys still the most active but.. come on its hummy lol. she's like an energizer bunnie..never stops.. and i see sadrain on other sites i play on heck she's even on Honeyzweb..
<3 I'm very glad to have helped make someone as lovely as you feel welcome. <3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 02:23 AM

Quote:
<3 I'm very glad to have helped make someone as lovely as you feel welcome. <3
aww.. heck you mad eit so i had a rerason to come on to mene and now im just hooked, even have multi threads i post in regularly..and then a bunch i subscribe to to pos tin later and tend to forget haha...im a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad person 'shakeas head'