Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-01-2012, 09:07 PM

"Oh phewy! Rowen Rowen Rowen... You act like he's the only person on the planet or the only one that has ever been in your life... ever since you met him you've pushed everyone else away and act like they're not even there... I miss the old Gabi that actually noticed people..." Meme said and sounded both hurt and mad because of how she felt that Gabriel now treated everyone... especially her...

(is that okay? I wasn't sure if it would be or not XP )

SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 03-01-2012, 11:08 PM

"I don't push everyone away..." Gabriel said, his ears drooping, "You obviously don't know me that well, Meme. People can change, y'know. The old me was always getting into trouble and other bad things. Is it such a crime that I've matured?" He paused for a moment to think. "I still notice people," he said, "If what you say is true, then why haven't I pushed you away already? I noticed you, didn't I? If I hadn't, I would have been standing here and ignoring you, even after the super tight hug..." His ears twitched as he looked down at Meme. "I haven't changed much," he said, "Just matured."
[[meh. I don't mind. XD it can get a convo started between the two o;]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-01-2012, 11:22 PM

"But when Rowen is around it's like no one else is there... and you do tend to not notice people... you forgot that I asked you to come here to hang... we used to all the time. Haren and Kaji say that they hardly ever see you anymore... and Mana says that she hasn't seen you in months and when she has seen you you've always been busy talking to Rowen... None of us even know where you got a job..." Meme said as she looked down and you could tell she was upset... if only for the fact that he didn't notice himself that he had pushed everyone away without meaning to...

SpiritTaker

Old 03-01-2012, 11:30 PM

"I'm pretty sure why you and everyone else don't know where I work is because I work at that fancy restaurant down the street as a cook," Gabriel said, "That's just during the day, though. I work at a nightclub, too. When I get a break, I see Rowan or I sleep. I have the day off today, so I can do whatever I want. I'm sorry if I forgot to meet you here to hang out. It must have slipped my mind, and you know how my mind works. I don't have the best memory, even when Rowen wants something. So you aren't the only one."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM

Meme listened then sighed a bit looking down again though just couldn't really seem to understand... it had seemed that Gabi was spending all his time with Rowen... so really she just couldn't understand any of this... even if he was working at a club and a restaurant wouldn't one of them have see him at one point or another? They did have a few welthy friend and also some that went to the club at night as well...

(sorry I'm not sure how to start it with Meme pulling him over to kiss him XP and I would have thought that Gabriel would have been working at the lab as well? Or is he using the two other jobs as cover ups or something since the lab thing wasn't really supposed to be known about?)

SpiritTaker

Old 03-01-2012, 11:45 PM

[[coverups... Yeah... Let's go with that XD cause I forgot about the lab lol... >w<;;]]
Gabriel furrowed his brow a bit, still staring at Meme. "What's with the sigh?" he said, "You don't believe me, do you?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-02-2012, 05:20 AM

(lol how could you forget XD it was like what this rp was based on XD )

"Well... sorry but no... me and the others had went to that restaurant awhile back and didn't see you... and how can you work in a bar? You have to be 21, at least, to work there..." Meme said knowing that he was lying to her and just couldn't understand why.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-02-2012, 03:05 PM

[[I forgot cause you poofed for a long time. ;A; I sowwiessss]]
"Cooks aren't seen at restaurants most of the time," Gabriel said, "Unless it's like... a small restaurant. I'm a cook, not a waiter or waitress. I'm always in the kitchen cooking, which is why you never see me at work. And it's a nightclub, NOT a bar. You have to be at least 18 years of age to work at a club, but 20 to work at a bar. You have to be 21 to drink alcohol." He sighed, shaking his head slightly as he crossed his arms. "I can't believe it," he said, "I'm telling you the truth, and you think I'm lying. A friend shouldn't do that, y'know. It just ain't right...."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 PM

(yeah sorry about that... and don't worry about it I'm just being a pain XD oh and you do have to be 21 just so you know... me and my friends weren't even aloud NEAR the bar because we weren't 21 XP so I know that they wouldn't hire anyone to a bar unless they were 21 XD or somewhere where you had to take alcohol to people... it's the same thing I think.... a waitress I talked to once said that she wasn't aloud to carry alcohol even though she worked there because she wasn't of age yet XP )

Meme frowned looking down and shook her head a bit. "Gabi.... I can tell you're not telling the truth though.... I've been able to ever since I first met you... is it something that you just can't tell anyone?" she asked softly looking up at Gabriel really wanting to know though could just feel that she was being lied to... why though? Why would he lie to her or anyone?

SpiritTaker

Old 03-04-2012, 01:46 AM

[[I was told you had to be 20 to work at a bar... o.O there are other jobs at a bar... Not just being a bartender. You could be a glass washer or a janitor or whatever XD a security guard, too... o;]]
Gabriel let out a huff. "Fine then," he said, "I can't tell you. But the restaurant job is the truth. I'm a cook there. Honestly, I am! I don't work at a nightclub, but I can't tell you the other truth since it's a secret and I can't tell anyone.

[[I'm curious... What does Meme look like? XD]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-05-2012, 07:52 PM

(okay I'm not sure though I think one of my friends said you were right)

"Why?" Meme asked with a bit of a whine leaning against him a bit without thinking. At some point they had moved back a little for she kept getting just a little closer to him and nod he was against the wall and she was in front of him... though she really didn't notice right away.

(hope that was okay)

SpiritTaker

Old 03-05-2012, 07:57 PM

"Do you not know what the word secret means?" Gabriel said with a huff, looking away from Meme, "If I can't tell you, then I can't. It's a secret, and that's the way it's going to stay."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-05-2012, 08:00 PM

"Oh can't you at least tell me why it's a secret?" Meme asked with a pout as she moved slightly to look into his face even when he moved some wanting to see his eyes so she knew he wasn't lying to her... she didn't like it when he lied to her.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-05-2012, 08:04 PM

"Can you please stop getting so close to me?" Gabriel said, "I enjoy my personal space, and you're all up in it. It's very uncomfortable for me." He tried to scoot away, but failed. His ears were now pinned back, a look of annoyance on his face. "I can't tell you!" he said, hissing a bit as his tail started to poof out in anger, "You're more annoying than I remember, Meme."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-05-2012, 08:33 PM

Meme frowned deeply and you could tell she was upset and irritated at the fact her wouldn't tell her anything and they decided to take out her anger in a... different way. She soon pulled him down a little into a forced kiss though you could tell she was mad and this was her way of showing why she was mad. She was mad because she cared about him and REALLY liked him and he couldn't see it nor would he tell her anything.

(yeah I'm gonna have my guy come in in the next post XD )

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 01:55 AM

Gabriel went wide eyed at the sudden kiss, then pushed Meme away. He ran his arm over his mouth, a disgusted look on his face. "What the heck, Meme!?" he said, "You know I don't like you like that!" He was as disgusted as disgusted could be right now...

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-07-2012, 03:01 AM

(I thought that we were going to have Rowen come in while they were kissing? I just couldn't think of the push right away for him... like them still being in the forced kiss when he came in so he thought it was willing XP )

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 01:59 PM

[[She could always force another on him... o; Or Rowen could have seen it a few seconds before Gabi had pushed away, but was gone before Gabi had said he didn't like Meme that way... o3o I dunno... I was in a rush to make a reply cause I was about to get a shower and go to bed... >w<;;]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-07-2012, 05:01 PM

(I'll just have her do it again)

Meme frowned a bit though before Gabi could finish speaking she had kissed him again. She was deturmand to make him feel SOMETHING. At this very moment though Rowen was walking into the arcade looking a bit refreshed after going for a small hunt. His eyes immediately went to looked for his companion and when he saw what looked like him kissing a girl.... A GIRL?! He flew into a rage right away and was immediately right behind Meme and grabbed the back of her neck... almost a little too hard. She gasped loudly as she was pulled from Gabi though then heard a loud snarling sound and her face went white knowing who it was that had grabbed her.... though the glare wasn't at her for long as it shifted to Gabi. "WHAT THE HELL GABI?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH ME!!! WHAT'S THIS TRASH DOING KISSING YOU?!" he snarled his eyes turning red and you could tell he was still in a rage as Meme tried to move and get away though he just grabbed the front of her neck and pushed her roughly into the wall next to him where she started choking though he was still glaring at Gabi who was in front of him.

(lol what do you think of his little rage?)

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 05:45 PM

Gabi's tail puffed out in annoyance when Meme kissed him AGAIN. He tried pushing her off again, but she just held on. He was finally let go when Rowen appeared, pulling Meme off of him in a choke hold. He wiped his arm over his mouth once more, almost jumping from shock when Rowen started to yell at him. His ears drooped, pupils going wide like a cats would when they got startled. "She forced me to kiss her!" he said with a slight whine, "I even shoved her away the first time and told her I didn't like her that way! I am with you, Rowen! And you know that I would NEVER cheat on you! Especially when you know I'm gay and that I could never feel something from a girl!" His ears were still drooped, tail as still as stone. He glanced over at Meme, a slight hint of worry showing in his eyes. "Uh... Rowen... She'll pass out or die if you keep her up like that..." he said, turning his attention back to Rowen, "Can we take this somewhere more private so we can talk about this, too?"

[[interesting... cx I was like... OOO; DAAAANG! I wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now!]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-07-2012, 06:07 PM

(lol XD yeah Rowen's one of my bad ass charas that don't take shiz XD and he's pissed right now so nothing helps XD )

Rowen growled some though it was clear that right now he was a little too mad to even think rationally... all he knew was that he found Gabi and this girl kissing. Meme choked and whimpered trying to get free and flailing some though it didn't help and she let out a breathless cry. "G-Gabi... p-please.... h-help...." she wheezed out in a choking voice and tears were streaming down her face from fear that Rowen would kill her in his rage.

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 06:21 PM

[[XD Poor Gabi... trying to help even though it doesn't help that much/no at all...]]
Gabi let out a huff, looking straight at Rowen, not daring to look back at Meme. "Rowen, please!" he said, "That kiss didn't mean anything to me. Nothing at all. You really need to calm down!"
[[fail post... cx]]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-07-2012, 09:26 PM

(Nope XD and if he doesn't stop Rowen then he'll end up killing Men's XD)

Rosen snarled a bit then thought some. "Then there's no reason for her to live." He said darkly as Men's choked wheazing for air that she just couldn't seem to grasp.

(Sorry Fisher on phone)

SpiritTaker

Old 03-07-2012, 10:31 PM

"There is a reason though!" Gabi said, "She's been my friend ever since elementary school! How would you like it if you lost a friend that you were super close to!? Let her go!" He had a hiss to his tone of voice, his tail puffed out from anger.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-08-2012, 03:34 AM

Rowen growled a bit though let go of the slightly blue Meme who gasped weakly for air though had passed out from loss of oxagine. He soon turned without another word to the other male and started to walk out of there feeling angry and a bit hurt... it had seemed that Gabbi had stood up for the girl a bit so he wasn't sure what was true and what wasn't... so he decided to leave and go home to think and try to calm down.