Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-22-2013, 10:59 PM

Hearing Fallon's words the king was shocked and called after her as she ran. Moving swiftly, Aiko came up with her pace to stay with Fallon as she escaped the throne room. In the dark closet the female felt like she had to say something. Reaching out she put a hand on the princess's shoulder. "I'm sorry Princess... If there was some way I could help you... I would." Aiko said. Suddenly getting an idea, the ninja's eyes turned a brighter blue. "What if I pose as you, and you pose as the chamber maid? I could keep the men entertained when they require your audience, and when they don't we can switch back to our normal rolls... This way the peace of the alliances won't be broken." The ninja offered.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-22-2013, 11:26 PM

Fallon felt Aiko's hand on her shoulder and with shaking hands she gently took her hand into hers. She held it tightly as she listened to her and looked at her blue eyes. She wanted to take it, she wanted to pretend that she didn't have to marry one of those and let Aiko do that. But she couldn't make a friend do that for her. Squeezing her hand, slowly tears fell from her face, "I can't ask you to do that, it is too much." she said as she looked down at the ground. "it would be selfish and a princess can't be selfish. She must sacrifice everything for her kingdom, be it happiness, love, and anything else." she said and then gently reached out and placed it on AIko's cheek, "but thank you, thank you for offering. It means a lot to me." she said softly and gave a slight smile, probably her last true smile that she would ever give to someone.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2013, 01:29 AM

Aiko's eyes saw well in the dark, and seeing that tear made her heart tighten painfully. Reaching out, she wiped the tear away. "I am your guardian, I refuse to let you throw away happiness, love, and life." the ninja said firmly and then caressed the cheek of the princess gently. "I can pose as you in their presence, it wouldn't be any hassle to me. I would do anything to make your life easier and happier." Aiko said gently and then sighed softly. "I sware to you Fallon, as you guardian I will do everything in my power to give you a good happy long life." the ninja pledged and then looked into her eyes. "What othe plan can we come up with if mine does not work? I won't allow you to go through with yours."

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 AM

Fallon smiled as she felt her wipe her tears away and leaned into it, expecially when she caressed her cheek. Laying a hand over hers, she made sure that she didn't pull it away. As she listened to her, she could feel her heart swell and she wished that she could be a answer that she could be a choice. She was so nice, caring, but probably that came with her being her ninja. Fallon smiled as she listened to her and then reached out, touching her cheek. "a good life I can get, but happy might not happen." she said as she looked at her in the eyes, "we can work out any plan, but my life will always be compacted. I am a princess and I am one thing a princess should never be, a lesbian." she said as she looked at her and then squeezed her hand gently, "but thank you for trying to make me happy. If you want we can try to work out a plan." she said as she tried to figure out something.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 AM

Aiko allowed her hand to be held as Fallon spoke. Hearing her speak so bluntly about her sexuality made the ninja smile some. It was odd, but she didn't think any less of Fallon. She was still a good strong princess as she should be. Nodding to her thoughts she was going to say something when she heard movement. The door handle jiggled and when the princess gave a small gasp the ninja, grabbed her arm and quickly pressed her against the wall, protecting her body with her own as the door was smashed open. Two men smirked as the door crashed open and hit Aiko, but the only thing it did was piss her off. In a blink of an eye one man's neck was slit open and he fell choking on his own blood. Aiko then appeared behind the other and stabbed him through the heart with one of her double swords. "Fallon, stand and follow me. We have to see if the king is alright." She said sternly. Throwing another dagger she killed an approaching ninja who fell from the rafters. She held out her free hand to the princess. She had full faith that their fathers were okay.

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2013, 03:23 AM

Fallon was glad when Aiko didn't pull away when she told her, some people would. She had seen it happen in the kingdom while she was out the one day. She waited to hear what Aiko was going to say but then the door handle started to jiggle and bu the sounds of it, the people outside weren't exactly friendly. Gasp as the door flung open, she felt herself being pushed up against the wall and then watched at Aiko did what she was expected to do. It fascinated her at how fast she could move and without hesitation killed every single person here. Nodding when she heard her, she was about to come out when she found another person to kill. Taking her hang gently, she moved to stand behind her, "okay, lets go." she said softly but not before studying the people who had attacked. They wore the same uniforms as the people who were suppose to come today. "it had been a trap." she said softly to herself and stuck close to Aiko.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2013, 03:46 AM

"Yes it was." Aiko said and kept infront of the princess as they headed back into the throne room. Meeting her father Aiko watched as Fallon ran to him. "Thank the gods you're alright Fallon! I was so worried!" He said and hugged his daughter tightly. Looking at the other father Aiko nodded seeing he was alright. Both of them were the best in the land, so these little ninja hadn't even had a chance. "They were sent from the country we are at war with." The raven haired ninja reported as her father squatted next to the corpse as well. "They made the uniforms to match those of the royals." She said pointing out flaws in the costumes. "Fallon, I'm sorry about this... Is there any way we can make this work? We need to keep the princes here as they are here on behalf of peace..." The king said.

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2013, 04:01 AM

fallon stuck close to Aiko as they made their way to the throne room and right when she saw her father was okay she ran to him. Hugging him close, she was so glad that he was okay. She had no idea what she would do if he died. Sticking close to her dad and Ninja, she listened to them and frowned as she looked down at the body. She hoped that this would just end but knew it wouldn't. The war had either way ways of working out, peace would happen between them or her and her father would be killed. Hearing her father, she sighed and looked up at him, "the princes can stay but please understand, I dont want to marry any of them. I am not looking to be wedded to anyone like them." she said as she looked at him and hoped that he would understand. She had no interest in marrying a guy at all.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2013, 07:54 AM

Hearing Fallon's words her father smiled gently and nodded. "I know honey, if you don't love them then you shouldn't pick them. I just ask that you tolerate their presence when they ask to spend some time with you... If you fall in love with someone else then you marry them." He said reassuringly and Aiko smiled inwardly. It was nice to know that the king wouldn't force the princess to marry someone she didn't love. The man was a caring person, so the ninja had faith in him that when Fallon did pick a wife, he would support her decision. Both ninjas suddenly looked up hearing carriages and horses from the open window. "Clean up these bodies quick you two." The king ordered and with swift blurred movements the ninjas had disposed the bodies and her father returned to the shadows. Aiko hesitated and turned to look at Fallon. "I will be right here if you need me." She said reassuringly and placed a hand on the princess's cheek before disappearing into the shadows. The King then straightened his collar and cost before smiling down at his daughter reassuringly. "Let them in." He called to the servants.

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM

Fallon smiled as she listened to her dad and was glad that he understood or at least somewhat. She hugged him and then kissed his cheek, "thank you father." she said happily and smiled over at Aiko, knowing she was just as happy as she was. She was a good friend and she was glad that she had her now. Though when she heard the carriages she knew that the real princes's where here. Hearing her father's order, she watched at the bodies disappeared and knew that her ninja would have to leave to go into the shadows. Though when Aiko didn't disappear with her father she was a little surprised, that was until she heard her words and hse smiled as she leaned into her hand before she disappeared. Looking at her father, she smiled and then dusted off her dress just incase and then nodded, ready for the princes. After a few minutes she saw the doors open and in came three rather handsome men. She just smiled at them as they came in, knowing that she had to be nice to them. ONce they stood in front of them, the oldest looking one stepped forward, "I am Prince Avalon, it is a pleasure to be here." he said and bowed to them a little bit.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 PM

Fallon's father smiled and then bowed his head to the prince who introduced himself. The blonde stepped forward and bowed next and straightened. "I am Prince Zacane. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said smoothly and the youngest more rugged male stepped forward with his messy red hair and grinned. "I'm Prince Kyo it's great to meet you." He said lightly and grinned. Aiko watched from the shadows as the princes introduced themselves and watched them closely. Any wrong move and she would take them out faster then they could blink. Her father was not far from her, seeing to be thinking the same way. They wouldn't allow their royals to be harmed. "Welcome to our palace. This is my daughter, Princess Fallon." The king said proudly and put a hand on her shoulder.

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2013, 11:50 PM

Fallon smiled as each one of them introduced themselves. They all looked like nice boys and she had a feeling they would all try to court her. Smiling, she walked over to them after her father introduced her and smiled at each of them. "it is nice to met all of you." she said and smiled. Avalon was the first to step forward and he took Fallon's hand into his. "it is a pleasure to met you, princess. Maybe while I stay here you can show me around and we can get to know each other." he said as he leaned down and kissed her hand. Smiling at him, she nodded, "I would like to show you around sometime." she said, trying to be polite as possible. She then slipped his hand away from his before smiling at the other two. Part of her wished that she didn't have to be the center of attention for these men, she would love it if she could disappear into the shadows like aiko.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-24-2013, 12:49 AM

Smiling sweetly the blonde prince stepped forwards and kissed Fallon's knuckles softly. "I have heard the rumors of these famous gardens around here. I hope that some day we may be able to strole through them in the sun." He said smoothly and straightened. The youngest prince then hurriedly kissed her hand before straightening. I hope to get to know you well princess. Maybe we can fly kites?" He offered lightly and the king stepped forwards. "Now gentlemen, I know you've had a long travel, each of these servants will show you to your rooms." He said and one by one the princes bid farewell and Aiko watched her princess with a soft smile. She had done well. "Good job honey. Thank you for doing this." The king said and then stepped back. "I have to go speak with the council, you have the rest of the day to do with what you wish. Pleas be to diner on time though." He said smoothly and left. Seemingly leaving only Fallon in the room, but with her was her shadow, and her ninja guardian within it to be by her side.

Palmoun

Old 01-24-2013, 02:37 AM

Fallon smiled as each prince came forward and kissed her hand. They all seemed nice, like the kind of prince that a normal girl would fall in love with. As the servants started to walk away with the princes, she smiled and waved a little bit, "I can't wait to see you all at dinner." she called out to them before they disappeared. She then smiled when she heard her dad and smiled up at him, "I will make sure to appear at dinner." she said simply before watching him leave. She then sighed a little bit and headed over to a chair. Sitting down, she relaxed a little bit and then looked up at the ceiling as she leaned back. "i hope everything goes okay at dinner." she said softly and then called out, "hey, Aiko, what do you want to do? we can go back to the library and read or do something else if you like."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-24-2013, 04:27 AM

Aiko watched as everyone left and then began to move herself. Slinking through the shadows to get closer to Fallon, she smiled when the princess called out. Stepping out from behind the throne the ninja bowed her head and approached with silent steps. "I think that we should read tomorrow. It will make the time spent doing so more precious." The raven haired woman said logically. She then kneeled infront of Fallon and looked peaceful. "We can do anything you want princess." She said and then heard a male voice call saying princess. Without a second thought the ninja stood and slid into the darkness once more, but the brown haired male looked stunned for a second and blinked. "Princess? Did you call for someone? I had dropped something in the hall and heard your voice... We're you talking to someone? I swore I just saw a nearly nude woman right there." He said surprised as he pointed to the spot where Aiko had been kneeling. Knowing that Fallon wouldn't reveal her presence Aiko didn't worry. All the princess had to do was claim he was seeing things and he would dismiss the possibility of seeing her. He had fast eyes for a prince though. Aiko would have to remember that.

Palmoun

Old 01-24-2013, 07:11 AM

Fallon smiled as she felt Aiko come out of the darkness and was soon besides her. Nodding, she smiled, "tomorrow we can head to the library and maybe we can finish off a chapter in beauty and hte beast." she said and found the idea of being able to escape with Aiko to the library very appealing. Though when she heard the sound of a prince's voice, she sighed as she closed her eyes and knew when she opened them that Aiko would be gone. She was right, of course, instead she saw a prince and she smiled at him as she slowly got to her feet. "sorry, I was just talking to myself. I like to do that sometimes but if your seeing things, you must be wrong." she said and then smiled as she got a idea. "but it could of been the ghost. She is sometimes seen passing around through the halls and throne room. But not to worry, she doesn't hurt." she said as she smiled a little bit, wanting to have some fun, and then headed out of there towards the garden.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-24-2013, 08:07 AM

The young prince looked startled and then nodded. "I will keep in mind that the spirit is friendly. Thank you princess." He said and watched her leave with mixed emotions. Aiko internally chuckled hearing Fallon's words and then began to follow her princess. What a cute little cover up story, it was sure to get the reaction of the other royals too. It might be fun to mess with their minds a little as a game later on. Following to the gardens Aiko sat in the shade of the tree with the thick dark leaves, not more then a hop away from the princess's cherry tree. This free was always shaded by shadow unless exactly noon or early after noon. So this was one of her favorite places to sit and watch her princess. It was comfortable compared to other right spaces.

Palmoun

Old 01-24-2013, 03:57 PM

Fallon smiled as she walked and laughed a little bit as she walked. "now that is funny." she said once they were far enough away. Once she got to her tree in the garden, she sat down and relaxed happily. Looking up into the sky, she smiled happily to herself. "you know it is kind of nice to know that your always around. It makes me feel less alone." she said as she relaxed. But then the thought of the princes's entered her mind. She wasn't sure how they would act around her or what they would do, she just hoped that none of them trying to make a move on her or anything.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-24-2013, 10:57 PM

Aiko smiled and then sighed gently. "I am sorry you felt alone for so long... But your father didn't want you talking to your shadow as a child... Many would think you were crazy." She said and then gently jumped down and knelt next to her princess. She was a bit curious on how one knew what affections were. How one knew what gender they prefurred, but the ninja didn't know it if she should ask the princess that. "So princess... When did you find out about your... Preferences about loves?" She asked slowly.

Palmoun

Old 01-25-2013, 01:08 AM

Fallon smiled when she heard her and nodded, "I wouldn't mind being known as the crazy princess." and then chuckeld softly. She then sighed as she watched her come down and sit next to her, "and it is lonely being a princess. YOu can't really make friends with the commoners even though you want to, the maids are sometimes to afraid to talk to you but once in a while you find a friend." she said as she looked at her and smiled. Though when she heard her, part of her wasn't really a surprise, "I think I always knew. When we weren't at war and the princess's came over to play they always talked about the guys they liked. Yet I always found them more attractive them a boy. But then I had my first crush, that confirmed it. It was on one of the maids, I just wanted to spend all my time with her if I could. But she left and when she did is when I told my mother." she said and looked at aiko, hoping that would answer her question.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-25-2013, 03:39 AM

Aiko listened to Fallon and remembered the time well. Fallon had seemed to enjoy that maid's company more then anyone else. Knowing that she had been greatly saddened by that girls leaving the ninja had debated on revealing herself for a long while, but by the orders of her father, she had stayed in the shadows. She had wanted to fill that hole in the princess's heart even if she hadn't known how. "How is one to realize what sex they like? How do you know if you like someone more then a friend? I barely understand the concepts of being friends...." The ninja said, her voice logical and her expression showed the confusion upon her face.

Palmoun

Old 01-25-2013, 03:56 AM

Fallon smiled as she looked at her, "you realize it when all you want to do is be close to them. You want to be able to protect them, care for them, and love them. You want to be with them at every moment of the day no matter if they are sad, angry, happy, or annoyed. You also can't seem to get them out of your head. You think about that someone for a long time, wondering how they are and if they are okay and what they are doing. Then when you see them all you want to do is talk and be close." she said as she smiled at Aiko. "it is kind of like being friends, but your closer or at least want to be closer." she said as she looked at her ninja and smiled. With that confused look on her face she looked kind of cute and part of her just wanted to reach out and touch her face, just to know that she was close.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-26-2013, 05:00 AM

Aiko listened to princess Fallon and then watched as she got closer to her. Taking her handheld ninja found herself staring at her hand and running her fingers over the skin curiously. Her skin was pink and warm compared to her own which was white and cool. It must have been the difference in the time spent in the sun. "You are the first girl I've talked with, besides my mother.... I've forgotten what it's like to really have a few shared words."

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2013, 05:13 AM

Fallon smiled at the touch and was amazed at the differences between them. Their skin was like night and day, completely opposite yet she liked the feel of her skin. Sure it felt kind of rough yet it was nice, something that she found she really liked. Hearing her words, she frowned and then reached out, touching her cheek gently. "well your the only real friend I have ever had." she said softly as she stroked her cheek gently. "and we can talk as much as you like. I find your easier to talk to then anyone I have ever met and I like being around you." she said as she smiled at her brightly. When she was around Aiko she felt like she could tell her anything and she felt completely safe with her around, something that she liked.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-27-2013, 11:41 PM

Aiko felt a small smile pull on her lips as she looked at Fallon. "I'm glad that you feel safe around me." The ninja woman said and then looked around, squinting at the sun filled garden before her eyes returned to normal as she turned her gaze to the princess. "What do girls usually talk about? Do they talk about duty and jobs like the ninja do?" She questioned softly her smokey smooth voice seemingly an enchanted whisper. The ninja was still getting used to sharing so many words with a person. Mostly she just kept all her thoughts inside her head and heart. Rarely did she talk, and when she did it was usually to her father within the shadows.