CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 08:55 PM

Axsher took another drink and set it on the coffee table, smiling and nuzzling his face against Kai's neck. "Because it's about cannibalism, which is definitely shunned in today's society." His lips grazed Kai's neck again and then kissed his pulse. "It's a touchy subject." Kissing again he pulled away to stare at Kai's face, soaking in all the details of his face. Axsher's hand came up to his face and stroked it happily, then down to his neck, "I made you a gift for your key, I think you will like it." His voice was quiet as he gently kissed Kai, smiling happily.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 10:30 PM

Cannibalism was shunned? Well, it wasn't like Kai had heard that before, but rules like that had a hard time sinking in for him. For Kai, meat in itself was irritating and horrifying, but it made no difference where the meat came from. They all had the same effect on him. Kai kissed Axsher on the lips, smiling. "I like gifts," he said. Didn't matter at all what they were. Just the idea of gifts excited him. "What did you make me?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 10:40 PM

Axsher pulled his collar on then held up the one he made for Kai. "Your style is different than mine, so I tried to keep that in mind. You can pull the key down to unlock the door and it snaps back, see?" He showed, "If you don't like it I can think of something else." He started to blush so he looked away. "We can also attach charms or whatever..."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 11:07 PM

Kai tilted the collar this way and that, looking at it. He pulled at the key and watched it snap back. The action surprised him and he started to fiddle with the key. He hadn't seen such a contraption before and continued to mess with it, all of his attention on the collar. "Thank you," he said without saying whether he liked it or not. He sat up to put it on though and leaned back against Axsher just the same as before.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-16-2013, 11:36 PM

Axsher buried his face into Kai's neck. Chuckling he kissed the skin above the collar and pulled away, whispering in Kai's ear, "You're welcome, do you like it?" Axsher nibbled his earlobe then pulled away and smiled happily. Wrapping his arms around Kai almost protectively. His heartbeat was thumping against Kai's back as it sped up slightly. Axsher's thumb started rubbing in circles soothingly.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 12:47 AM

Kai tangled his hand in Axsher's hair and just kept it there. He touched the collar with his other hand, fingers running along it tenderly. "Didn't I say...I like gifts," he said. He looked up at Axsher silently for a minute. He was trying to figure out how to string the right words together to what he wanted to say. He didn't normally say such direct things as he wanted to say. "I really like you. You're better than the other guys. Much nicer!"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 01:18 PM

Axsher's face was completely red, "I'm glad. That's good right?" He leaned down and kissed Kai, Axsher's lips gently caressing his. Finally he pulled away from Kai and smiled brightly at him, "I really like you Kai, more than I've ever liked a human before." He turned redder, if that was even possible, and picked Kai up slightly. Moving Kai to where he was laying on top of Axsher he buried his face into Kai's neck, which he was starting to love to do. "You can watch the movie, I'm just going to be happy cuddling you." He mumbled against the others neck, doing his best not to nibble on him. Kai just smelt really nice.

(How do you think Kai would smell? XD Awkward question.)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 07:16 PM

(I've actually answered that question before in a profile. I said back alleys and bars. Perhaps some car exhaust and ink too.)

Kai nodded his head, but didn't try to watch the movie at all. The noises coming from the tv were only a comforting background to him and the images he completely ignored. Turning so that he was fully facing Axsher, Kai grinned at him with half veiled eyes. "But I like this movie better," he whispered as he slipped his hands under Axsher's shirt and slid his fingers slowly up the man's chest. He savored each nuance of the skin with a light, but insistent touch. His eyes never looked away from Axsher's.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 08:13 PM

(ohh, okay,, I'm sorry I didn't catch that before. If you want to go more than pg-13 we'll have to take it to yahoo messenger.)

Axsher inhaled quickly as he felt Kai's fingers roam up his chest, feeling the grooves of every muscle, "Don't start things you can't or wont finish." He mumbled and kissed Kai, nibbling on his bottom lip. Axsher moved slightly as his little friend decided to slowly start coming to life. This was a predicament. Pulling away he blushed, "We shouldn't do this. I don't want you regretting it later." His eyes shot over Kai's body then down again as he tried to control his urges.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 02:22 AM

(I don't write past pg-13. I have plans to thwart this scene)

"Can't finish what?" Kai asked in exasperation. "I'm this kind of person from the start. Sounds like your the one with reservations." He pulled off Axsher's shirt, then leaned against his chest, head dropping down on the man's chest. He could feel the heart beat there. Although it was a rapid heartbeat, it calmed him immensely. Kai let out a soft sigh and found himself yawning? Why was he getting sleepy? He was just so comfortable though, and he rarely felt this level of comfort with another person. Sitting up, he blinked at Axsher silently for a few seconds.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 04:06 AM

Axsher let his words sink in for a minute, "I just don't believe in doing stuff until one progresses in the relationship farther. Cuddling is fine with me though." He mumbled watching Kai listen to his heartbeat. "What?" He asked as Kai sat up blinking at him. Axsher got nervous and looked away blushing, for some reason Kai made his brain and feelings go to mush.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 04:59 AM

Kai frowned, not entirely sure what to do with Axsher's words. Only on a theoretical level did they make sense to him. Kai's way of living in a relationship was obviously very different. It was just that he didn't know how to express anything except with his hands. But he couldn't even say that. If Axsher didn't want Kai to touch, then he would just have to make do with what he could get. Kai dropped his head back down on Axsher's chest and listened to his heartbeat again. "You're just so comfortable. Warm...soft pillow. Can I sleep here?" he asked with another yawn.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 05:10 PM

Axaher blushed and nodded, "Of course you can sleep on me." He said as he cuddeled up with Kai. Wrapping the blanket around them he smiled sweetly, "Cuddling and stuff is fine with me honestly." He mumbled as he laid his head back happily and closed his own eyes. Soaking up Kai's body heat and relishing in the feel of him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-21-2013, 05:31 AM

Unsure of how else to proceed, Kai just closed his eyes and muttered a quick, "good night." He was asleep almost instantly and curled up as close as he could to Axsher. Sure the sunlight was just starting to peek through the window, but Kai was more comfortable resting against Axsher than he had been in his bed.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-21-2013, 02:30 PM

Axsher sat there and petted Kai's hair in a sense. Watching him sleep was almost peaceful. The other man had a calming effect on Axsher. It was weird but true. Sighing he turned his attention to the movie, his thumb stroking circles on Kai's lower back. Axsher knew he would have to eat his special meat soon... his cravings were not something he wanted Kaiser to deal with. 'I should tell him.... I mean he has a right to know right? I would think he should know.....n. I don't know.' he thought to himself, battling the idea.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-21-2013, 11:21 PM

Kai slept through the rest of the movie, still and quiet. When he did wake up, it was because he was hungry. He blinked his eyes open, taking in where he was sleeping and the music from the movie's credits. "I'm hungry. What time is it?" he asked. He figured if he got a good sleep in, he might as well get a good eat in as well. Not that he expected it would make a difference with anything.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-22-2013, 12:18 AM

Axsher sighed and looked at the clock, yawning slightly. "Its 6 am. You hungry?" He mumbled out curiously. Yawning he scratched the back of his neck, "Say what you want and ill cook it." He mumbled into Kai's neck.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-22-2013, 04:44 AM

After thinking for a few seconds, Kai rolled to the ground and crouched there. "I want pancakes with strawberries. And jelly filled donuts," he said with a small nod of his head. He stood up and rolled back his shoulders to get out the little kink there. He stretched an arm, then a leg, and nodded to himself again. "Hm...I should try sleeping more. I feel really good. I'll go buy the donuts, you make the pancakes!" Kai walked for the door with a skippish step and snatched up his wallet from the floor there before flinging the door open and exiting. "Bye!"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM

Axsher sat there confused fore a moment. Stepping off the couch he slowly stretched, every bone in his body popping it sounded like. Letting out a sigh he slowly walked to the kitchen thinking to himself, 'Well I guess its a good thing he is a morning person. I couldn't deal with grouchyness right now.' Yawning he started making the batter. Axsher knew and loved making home made pancakes. Pulling some of the meat from the freezer he started making some bacon for himself, still debating on telling Kaiser or not that he was a cannibal. Pouring the batter intro another pan he sighed.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:13 AM

After making a few wandering turns the wrong direction, Kai made his way to his favorite bakery. He'd made quite an impression on the staff there and they tolerated his oddities because he was good business. "Three of the rolls and two donuts?" the woman asked when he entered. Kai was half way through a nod when he paused and tilted his head.

"Four donuts. I have a friend," he added to the order. A minute later, he had them tucked in a white little bag and he turned back toward his apartment.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:32 AM

Axsher sighed as he finished up Kai's pancakes. On the top he had cut strawberries up and made hearts with them and pit them in a circle around the top of the pancakes. Sighing again he pushed the plate aside and ate a piece of "bacon". Crunching on it he smiled to himself, " wonder if it would change anything if he knew." He thought outloud, "He is strange. Maybe it will all work out in the end." Grabbing the pans he started washing them, knowing he wouldn't do it if he left them for after.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 07:57 AM

Kai walked into the apartment, calling, "I'm back!" as he entered. He headed for the kitchen, wrinkling his nose as he did so. What was he smelling? He stopped cold in his tracks, then quickly back tracked for the door, dropping the bag of pastries in the middle of the living room. "I forgot the donuts," he called before he was out of the door again. He dropped into a squat outside and frowned as he tried to rub the meat smell out of his nose. It wasn't so bad this time. A charred steak would be worse, but he didn't like this smell any better.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 08:23 AM

Axsher shrugged his shoulders as he ate the last of the "bacon" and lit some inscence of his. It smelt like clean clothes, which slowly filtered through the room, "HEY YOUR PANCAKES ARE DONE!" He yelled out as he grabber his own and sat on the couch.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 08:29 AM

Kai glared at the door and didn't move. He had no intention of going inside while he assumed it still smelled like meat. "I'm not coming!!" he yelled back at the door, then turned his back to it again with a loud 'hmph!'

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 08:38 AM

Axsher set down his pancakes and lit another insence. Sighing he walked behind Main and hugged him, nuzzling his face into Kai's neck. Smiling he kissed his pulse and then spoke, "Im sorry. I lit two insince (sp?). I didn't know you were so opposed to meat. Im very sorry, forgive me?" Kissing Kai's pulse again he nuzzled him and squeezed slightly, "Please come in."