Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-09-2009, 03:06 AM

Heya Luenola <3

Well the event needs to lock with our love immortalized. D'; <3 Much as I don't want it to end just yet.

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murchu Volpe View Post
LIKE THE UNIVERSE. <3

We love you too, everyone in the thread! O: <333 *sputters as he dips beneath the waves*
LMAO! Murchu is male!

WHY didn't I notice this before?! XD

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

I Love you Mattachu & Crys. <333. n___________n

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:07 AM

I want Mene to remember the two dorks who were always together. <3

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-09-2009, 03:14 AM

Oh Kasumi. When I read Ceri's sig, I think that was my first assumption. While it is entirely possible that he is female and engaged to Ceri I think probability would make him most likely male. XD"

I'm almost done with your reading, Ceri. XD" Sorry. Too many things to do, haha.

I hope you enjoyed the event, Murchu. =)

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:15 AM

Lol, gay marriage is legal here, and I do support it; but he's male. ;D <3

Can't wait to read it. ^^

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 11-09-2009, 03:16 AM

*thinks she should read sigs more often*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:16 AM

Lol. XD;; I usually glaze over sigs.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-09-2009, 03:19 AM

*kissukissukissCrys* <333 Dorks indeed, but that's how I like it. 83

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 11-09-2009, 03:19 AM

Congrats on the engagement, then!

I thought I remembered something about your being engaged when I read the first page. I tend to suck at remembering details. -.-'

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:20 AM

*snugglekisses Matt* XDDD painfully true.

Kasumi: XD It's okay, I do that too. And thank you. <3

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 11-09-2009, 03:22 AM

My boyfriend is adorkable, too. (Adorable+dork)

Facebook was mentioned at some point earlier. If you have the "Flair" app, feel free to send him the white 'adorkable' definition pin I made. lol XD

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:22 AM

XD Haha. My friend is obsessed with flair.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-09-2009, 03:24 AM

Yay, all done! Here you go!

TAROT READING FOR CERIDWEN

Past position: The Devil
It seems you might have been tied down to something or a situation that isn't good for you.
Perhaps there have also been financial difficulties, and they have lead you to a preoccupation with the material.
This card also suggests that you have struggled with temptations in the past or avoided facing unpleasant issues i.e. inner demons. There is no need to fear the darkness within as there is light beyond that. Overcoming temptations and weaknesses lead to spiritual beauty.
Appearances can be deceiving; look beyond the obvious. The gift of the Devil is the achievement of personal recognition. Unenlightened humans have limited knowledge and understanding, but wisdom is knowing how little we know, so this is a step towards a higher understanding.
Don't let negativity tie you down. If you have felt hopelessness, remember that all events in the journey life are ephemeral; your troubles will pass.

Present Position: Nine of Wands
This card suggests you have taken steps towards resolving the problems reflected in the previous card, but it's been harder than you expected, and your resolve may be faltering.
However, there's only a little way left to go before you succeed. You have the strength to win out over the odds, so persevere!
Remain true to your beliefs and draw on your discretion, for integrity is the gift of the nine of wands, but do not let them prevent you from seeing the viewpoints of others even as you defend your position.
You may be carrying wounds from your past experiences, but they have made you stronger and wiser, and they will see you through. Yet, do not let them embitter you to the beauty of life; the sun yet rises upon you.
There is also a suggestion of good health, so hopefully, you're feeling well. =)

Future position: Ten of Pentacles
Accessible wealth and prosperity. Security and stability with friends and family. Perhaps you'll receive an inheritance if you're in line for one.
This card represents successful manifestation, that the labours of the present will bring you good fortune and happy endings.
There will be completion and fulfillment in your life, but this will only last if it is grounded in spiritual wisdom. Prosperity can be fragile if not managed properly.

Overall, the reading seems to be about your financial situation. I don't know what that's like, but it seems like you've been having problems, and you've worked very hard to earn more money. If you continue as you have, it seems you'll achieve financial stability in the near future. I hope this is relevant and helpful to you. =)

As a bonus, I also drew an Oracle card for you, lol, and it says, "You Can Do It!" You have what it takes to fulfill your dreams, so don't hesitate any longer! XD"

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:27 AM

YAY! <333 Going to post my thanks before I read it, just in case. <3333

Edit: ACtually, that reading was INCREDIBLY accurate to my situation, especially pertaining to conversations I've been having the last several days. You hit my conversations with Murchu for about a week straight on the nose.

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 11-09-2009, 03:29 AM

Just in case. O.o

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-09-2009, 03:30 AM

I don't want my pretty thread to close. XD

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-09-2009, 03:42 AM

Oh wow. I'm glad then. <3
For some reason, today I felt like trying my new Legacy deck too, so it's great that it's working well. =)