~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-10-2016, 04:04 AM

Rosemary came back quickly with the darkest coffee he'd ever seen and a huge stack of pancakes. "Here we go. Head up, I need to put these down."

Cal shrugged. "Alright...if you're sure." He went to look at the items out in the racks. "Just let me know if you change your mind."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-10-2016, 04:08 AM

Lori made it half way up the stairs before gravity decided it hated her. She felt herself tipping backwards and gasped squeezing her eyes shut waiting for the pain.

Alex lifted his head taking the coffee he chugged it in one swallow sighing. "Now to wait for the caffeine to kick in. Why do mornings exist?" he pouted a little. "Thanks you." he added when she put the pancakes down.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-10-2016, 04:15 AM

"Whoa, there!" Cal was there, catching her before she could fall too far. He set her upright and took the bag from her. "Are you alright?" He asked. He didn't touch her any longer than he had to, respecting her personal space.

Rosemary chuckled and set the plate down, then the second cup of coffee. "I'm not fond of morning either, but I suppose it's just one of those unpleasant things we have to live with. Enjoy!"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-10-2016, 01:38 PM

"Yeah." Lori gasped out. "I'm alright." she was shaking a little. "Thanks for that." she frowned. "Stupid gravity." she huffed and took the bag back pushing it up the stairs. "Ha! I win."

"I guess so." Alex chuckled and drowned himself in the coffee watching the girl work. He sighed when he realized he needed a job so it wouldn't be weird that he was there all the time.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-11-2016, 02:56 AM

Cal blinked at her, and tried to hide a smile. "No problem. Try to be more careful from now on, okay?" He advised. He had to admire her determination. "You're pretty tough."

Rosemary went about her work, coming back to Alex's table only to gather up his dishes and ask if he wanted anything else. She was proud of herself- she seemed to be pretty good at this job.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-11-2016, 03:37 AM

"just a refill please." Alex smiled at her. He was eyeing the person who took care of the horse stabling and wondered if he needed any help. After he had another coffee he would ask.

Lori blinked. "Of course I'm strong most girls are if you bother to notice." she sniffed and went back for the other bag dragging it up the stairs as well.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-11-2016, 03:54 AM

Rosemary took his cup and went to fill it, coming back quickly with more coffee. "There you go. Just let me know if you need anything else."

Cal chuckled. "I didn't say strong, I said tough." He told her. "Plenty of girls are strong, but not many are tough like you are. Most would have asked for help ages ago."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:13 AM

"I'm fine.'' Alex paid her and gave her a top for her troubles. He left the table after his coffee going off in search of a job.

''I didn't need help though." Lori pouted. "OK you catching me was helpful but I'm sure the bag would have broken my fall." she was stubborn as well as tough a bad combination.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-11-2016, 04:33 AM

Rosemary stared at the tip for a moment before taking it, a smile on her face. It was the first tip she'd ever made. She went back to work, in an even better mood than before.

Cal raised his hands. "Alright, fine, if you say so. Anyway, is your boss around? I'd love to buy another one of those cinnamon rolls." He said casually.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-11-2016, 12:55 PM

Alex managed to get a job taking care of the horses when they most difficult took a like to him. "If brother could see me he would laugh." he grumbled as the horse bumped his arm. He sighed and stroked his nose smiling a little. "Your nice when Cleo's not around."

Lori blinked. "She in the back baking. I'm in charge for the moment." she pulled out the cinnamon buns placing two in a bag. "Here." she held out her other hand for the money.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-12-2016, 03:21 AM

Several times during the day, Rosemary had to run outside for a bucket of water from the well. During those times, she caught glances of Alex working with the horses and had to smile at how good he seemed to be with them. Anyone that good with animals couldn't be all bad, she thought.

"Well, that's lucky." Cal said, and reached into the coin purse at his hip to get the appropriate amount of payment. He handed the money over and took the bag, then slid a little more money over to her. A tip. "Keep the change." He said, waving to her as he left.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-12-2016, 03:44 AM

Lori blinked at the extra and frowned a little wondering what it was for. She shrugged and got back to work deep in thought about what the man could really want.

Alex was sore by the time he got to stop for lunch. He flopped into a seat and groaned softly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-12-2016, 04:07 AM

Cal headed out and went back to work. Around lunch time, he headed back to the inn to have lunch with his brother.

Rosemary wouldn't get a lunch break until after the customers had lunch. She worked hard through the lunch rush, managing not to fall behind.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:09 AM

"Your doing great sister." Lori smiled at her when she placed her order for lunch. "We'll have plenty of money soon."

Alex smiled at Cal. "How are things going?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-12-2016, 05:05 AM

Rosemary beamed, the praise from her sister meaning more to her than any amount of money. "Thanks! How are things going at your job?" She asked.

Cal smiled. "Alright, I think. She's still suspicious of me, but I think she's suspicious of everyone, except maybe her sister. I'm working on proving that I'm a nice guy who doesn't want anything from her."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-13-2016, 12:14 AM

"Fine." Lori shrugged. "I'm mostly cleaning and doing her errands for her but I hope she'll start letting me cook bread or something."

"I don't know you'll have to be careful not to take it to far or she'll get suspicious...not that they aren't already." Alex sighed. "Why are girls so complicated?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-13-2016, 03:11 AM

Rosemary giggled. "That doesn't sound so bad. Oh, I can't wait till she lets you bake! I just know you'll be an amazing baker. You have to share one of the first things you make, okay?"

Cal shrugged. "Because if they were simple, they'd be men. And things wouldn't be as fun." He joked. "I don't know, maybe nature made it so that they handle all the messy emotional stuff and we handle the easy stuff."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:16 AM

"Maybe...I got a horse to like me. I think Cleo being gone had something to do with it." Alex shrugged. "It was actually fun to work with him."

"You got yourself a deal." Lori smiled a little and started eating her lunch. "When you get a break maybe you can come by she is a great cook."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-13-2016, 03:26 AM

Cal sat up straighter, interested. "You got a horse to like you? I suppose there's a first time for everything." He smiled. "That's good, though. I'm glad you found a job you enjoy."

"Okay!" Rosemary seemed excited at this idea. "I have a break after the lunch rush. So in about an hour from now. Oh- I should go check the other tables. My boss will get mad if I don't take care of everyone right."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:31 PM

"There is a first for everything...maybe this will be the first girl you can't get to." Alex smirked a little. "Wouldn't that be a change."

Lori let her sister go and went back to her food eating as fast as she dared until she finished and could go back to work.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-15-2016, 02:10 AM

Cal laughed, sitting back. "Maybe. That would be an interesting development." He agreed. "But I don't mind. If I can't charm her, we'll just kidnap her sister and threaten her. She'll come along quietly to protect the sister."

Rosemary went back to work, busily waiting tables and taking orders. She came around to Alex and Cal's table at one point. "Hello again. Oh, you've got a friend with you this time. Is there anything I can get you two?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:26 PM

"Your right of course. Though the younger is my job not yours." Alex reminded him. "This is the first time in a while I get to do something like this. I have to learn." he fell silent as the younger came over. "Whatever's for lunch please." he smiled. "A drink and whatever my friend wants."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-16-2016, 02:35 AM

Cal nodded in agreement. "Of course, I know that. Honestly I'm glad to see you taking this seriously." He fell silent as the younger approached and asked what they wanted. "I'll have the same, please." He gave her his most charming smile.

Rosemary looked at the older of the two, who she had seen admiring her sister. He seemed nice enough, except that he was...a little too smooth. A player, she thought. Rather than blushing the way most girls would have, she gave him a cool smile. "Alright then, two lunch specials, coming up." She said, and walked away, proud of herself for not having been charmed by him.

After the girl left, Cal chuckled. "Not even a blink. Apparently immunity to my charm runs in the family." He sounded impressed.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-16-2016, 01:51 PM

"Either that or they can actually see threw your charming smile to the player underneath." Cal was trying to hide his smirk. He had never seen his brother not get what he wanted the first try and he was loving it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-17-2016, 02:49 AM

Cal shrugged, not bothered at all. "Same thing, really." He said. "Oh well, I'm not going for the younger one anyway." He smirked. "Maybe she's already too smitten with you to even notice me." He teased.