Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 01-13-2012, 08:27 PM

I know I just have a lot going on.
Were trying to move and my cousin died last week, and I'm trying to find a new job.
I'll post before then if I can <3

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 03:56 PM

Fiona's eyes softly glowed red. "Help!!!" she cried the monsters hand came tighter around the girls body. Jessica looked to Kirin and then to the twins "we have to take the big guy down" she said as she looked up at Fiona.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 04:08 PM

"How can we do that with out hurting Fionna... I told her she shouldn't have come here." He mutters. He takes a calming breath and sends a piece of metal from behind towards the base of the 'mans' skull. He would never forgive himself if he lost her. Never.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 04:14 PM

Jessica looked to the twins then back to Kirin. "If she dose get hurt the twins can help her." she said softly. Jessica knew that Kirin would never go for it, but it was going to be the only way they could save her. The doctor was growing bigger every second. Jessica looked to Kirin "Its the only way." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 05:03 PM

"What's the only way? What are you talking about?" The metal did nothing. Tears stream down his face and he's shaking all over.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 05:14 PM

The doctor looked to Kirin a grin formed on his destroyer lips. "She is mine." the deep dark voice called out. Jessica gently took Kirins hand. "well get her back, you just need to make it bigger." she said softly said to Kirin. Jessica looked to the twins and the the taller twin took her hand, and then took his brother hand. "Here have our power." she said. As she spoke the channeled there powers to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 05:44 PM

(assuming a bigger piece of metal)

Kirin can feel their power flow through him. He concentrates and huge piece of metal heads for the base of the doctors skull. He would do this. He would save her. He would.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 05:48 PM

The doctor tried to get the metal out of his neck, and in doing so droped Fiona who had passed out. Jessica looked to one of the twins. "Get her!" she yelled, and when she said that. the twin ran and caught the girl. He brought her back to the groups. He looked to his brother. "She's not breathing." the other twin said. The doctor growled as he swung at them, but his vision was being affected by the metal. "We need to get out of here so the twins can heal her." jessica said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 06:21 PM

"I have to make sure he dies. So he can't hurt anybody ever again." He uses his powers to push the metal farther into his neck. He is hoping to sever the head.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 06:25 PM

The doctor let out a loud cry as he went down swinging. "If we don't get out of here she won't live. The twins can't use there healing powers when there so close together." she said as she looked down at Fiona. She gently touched her cheek, "If we don't hurry... she won't make it..." she said said to Kirin. The doctor was now on his knees. "I will kill you." he said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 06:29 PM

"Take her and go! I have to finish this." He pulls harder on the metal it goes father in. He would kill this man. He would make sure that he didn't ever hurt anybody ever again.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 06:31 PM

Jessica nodded. "Be safe okay." she said softly as she motioned the boys to the edge of the mantion. "We'll see you soon." she said as they jumped off. They landed in the plain. The twins looked to Jessica, and she sined that he would be okay. The twin who talked spoke. "Are you sure." he said. She looked at him. "I hope."

The Doctor fell forward a little bit as the metal dug deeper into his skull. "You can't have her..." he said as he began to thrash around.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 06:47 PM

"Neither can you." He says pulling harder. He's sweating but he would be damned to hell if he gave up. It was so hard to move the metal through his spinal cord.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 06:52 PM

The doctor began to cough up blood. He was now down on the growned blood flowing all around him. "You can't have her." he said, and as he said it with the final breath the mantion began to fall to the earth. The mantion itself crumbled to a million pices and the green grass that ones was a lush green was now as dark as the night sky.

The twin who couldn't talk went home, and the other twin went with Jessica. They laid Fiona on the bed, Jessica gently moved the hair out of her face. "Please let this work." she said softly. The man gently put his hand over Fiona's heart. A softly blue glow came from his hands. "Its working." he said softly. Fiona slowly woke up and took a deep breath in. "Where's Kirin?" she asked as she felt the pain run threw her body. Her wings were back to white and her eyes were the soft blue they once where. "I need Kirin." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 06:55 PM

Kirin doesn't even panic when the castle starts falling. He knows that Fiona, and other mutants will now be safe from this horrible man. "I love you Fiona. Forgive me." He whispers. His only regret is he won't see her again. He sinks to the ground, his energy spent.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 07:00 PM

Jessica looked down at FIona. "He should be here soon." she said. Fiona shot up. "where is he?" she said as she looked around. She couldn't feel him close. "Where..." tears began to fill her eyes. "Jessica please tell me." She said as she got up off the table. "Fine if you won't tell me then I'll go and find him." she said as she let her wings out. Jessica put her hand up. "Wait... he's fighting the doctor." she said softly. Fiona only shook her head. "I have to save him. Its my fault he's there." she said as she flew off.
She found the castle as she flew in the sky. It had landed in a field of wheat. She spoted Kirin. "No..." she said as her eyes filled with tears. She flew to him and gently touched his cheek. "Kirin." she said softly. "Please wake up." she said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 07:01 PM

Kirin is still breathing but it's shallow. "Fiona." He mumbles. He hears her voice? Does this mean he's in heaven?

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 07:08 PM

Her tears fell from her cheek. "I love you." she said softly as she gently kissed his lips. "Everything will be okay now that were together." she said as she looked into his eyes. "Stay with me okay?" she said as she picked him up. "Lets go home." she said softly as she flew him back to there house. She laid him in his bed and then snuggled up to him. Her whole body softly began to glow, and as her body did it made his body glow.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 PM

Kirin finds himself feeling stronger. It was strange, he had resigned himself to dying. Though he is grateful that neither of them had died. He pulls her close and kisses her deeply. He puts all his feelings for her into that kiss.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 07:17 PM

When there lips meet her cheeks turned bright red. "Kirin." she said softly as she gently touched his face. "I though I lost you." she said softly as she looked into his eyes, a few tears trickled down her face. "You saved me." she said softly.

Jessica and Damian, and his brother sat in the living room waiting for the two to come out of there room. I was a day to celabrate. Damian looked to Jessica and softly took her hand. She smiled and held it tight.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 07:19 PM

"I thought I had lost you." He says with a soft smile. "Lord I'm hungry." His stomach rumbles rather loudly. He nibbles her collar bone. "Oh my love. I'm so glad you made it. I'm so glad he's gone. So glad he can't hurt anybody anymore."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 07:26 PM

Fiona giggled as she felt him nibble her. "I'm glad your safe." she said as she got out of the bed and put her robe on. "Shall I fetch you some food?" she asked as she softly smiled at him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-18-2012, 08:02 PM

"I can come down and eat. I'm feeling lots better. He stands stretching. He looks down not realizing he had been naked. "Should probably put clothes on first." He says grinning like an idiot. "Or I could just walk around like this for awhile." He doesn't realize they have company.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-18-2012, 08:49 PM

Fiona softly smiled. "You might want to put cloths on." she said as she took her robe off, and walked to his closet where she had some of her cloths. She picked the white dress that came up above her knee. the straps was really thin so she wasn't waring a bra. "We have company they were worried about you." she said softly as she came out the closet. "how do I look?" She asked as Fiona did a small twirl.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 AM

"Ravishing." He says slipping on a pair of jeans. "They? THey who?"