Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-10-2008, 03:47 AM

Oh my friends, how foolish I have been, it would seem that those of you who were afraid that it was too soon were correct..

*sniff*

Vicktoria and myself spent a beautiful evening together. The sunset was glorious, she loved the food I'd prepared, we caught up on everything we've both done while we've been apart, everything was perfect until I got down on one knee and brought out that ring...T__T

I've never known her be so still, she looked into my eyes and laughed a little, like she hoped I was joking, but when she realised that I was deadly serious; she told me that she didn't want to get married. She likes things just as they are. She wouldn't even settle for a long engagement, no matter how much I plead with her.

So I'm afraid that is it. She is not willing to commit herself further to me, she just wants things to continue as they are now. But I want more than that, I can't settle for just dating with no prospect of a wedding in the future, so I have broken things off completely ._.

She became extremely angry about this because she didn't want to lose all the nice things that we do together, the reflected light of the dying fire in her eyes made them appear to glow and for a split second I was trully scared by the expression I saw on her face. but she turned her head away, and when she looked back, her expression normal again.

But her face was hard and set. She stood up and looked down at me and I could see that she was shaking. I stood up to try and take her into my arms but she pushed me away from her. She pushed me down! Thrust me away from her and I fell back into the sand, then she turned and marched away up the beach..

I could see that going after her would be pointless, I completely misjudged the situation and she is simply furious with me right now, and while I don't understand why she reacted quite as strangely as she did, I know that chasing down the beach after her when she's anger would be futile.

So I simply sat in the sand where she'd pushed me, and watched the fire die, and the moonlight reflecting off of the waves, and felt very small and sad. I've lost a part of myself tonight, I feel empty inside.

If you will excuse me now, I think I will go home. I need some time alone to..well..to cry to be honest :(

I have the irony of the Valentine's celebration at the town hall to host for the next week, and I can't be falling to pieces in front of everyone when they are reveling in the apparent joys of love T__T
Now I'm sounding bitter. Please forgive me my friends, I'm so sorry for involving any of you in this, my own foolishness for wanting to share something that I hoped would be happy with you all.

I shall go now, before my misery engulfs you all..

Madeline Sparrow
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Madeline Sparrow

Old 02-10-2008, 03:51 AM

Oh Mr. Mayor, I'm so sorry to hear that. If I could hug you and make you feel better I would. *feels helpless*

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to cheer you up :(

lets kill elmo
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-10-2008, 03:56 AM

Mr Mayor!

I'm so sorry...

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Muggles Running Amok Send a message via MSN to Muggles Running Amok

Old 02-10-2008, 04:00 AM

I think you shouldn't have rushed things. She did have a reasonable request, to stay as things are now. Did she say that she would never, ever get married to you, or did she just think that this was too soon?

She should not have pushed you and been furious with you, though. You were only following your heart, and she could have talked it out with you.

I'm sorry, Mr. Mayor.<3

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2008, 04:01 AM

Awww, i'm so sorry Mr. Mayor.

I think when you guys both calm down you should try talking to her again.

She didn't want to marry you yet, but she didn't want to break it off either. Perhaps it was too early as some people have said.

I think that if you guys continue you dating for a while longer Vicktoria may change her mind one day.

I hope everything works out for both of you.

Erised
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2008, 04:07 AM

aww how sad!
I am terribly sorry to hear this all Mr.Mayor.
please feel better!

Lolly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 04:21 AM

:o

I'm very sorry about how things worked out between you both. Maybe once you two calm down and begin to put pieces back together, another relationship can begin.
It must've been too early for her.
-begins to twirl-

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 02-10-2008, 04:29 AM

Lacy Won't Be Doing Anything on V-day. 8) I Ish Sick of Geting Hurt. >_>;

ILY MR. MAYOR.
But Don't Be Sad. Some Things Just don't work that way that fast.
Be Happy. <3

Arie
:D

Old 02-10-2008, 04:40 AM

Oh no Mr Mayor, don't be sad! T~T
She clearly wasn't worth it. o-o
I could go on about all the sappy love stuff but.. D;
Cheer up! ^__^

yorikobii
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 04:55 AM

I'm so sorry Mr. Mayor!

Maybe she just isn't ready yet, and it's too early right now...
And it's okay- don't be sorry for involving us. I just wish you the best.

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 05:29 AM

-referring to the first post- Awww, you're so sweet Mr. Mayor! I bet you really love her a lot!

I'm sorry to hear that she declined you're marriage. I think that she loves you too, but like what the others said, you may have rushed it. She could be extremely confused too!

Well, I hope you guys can reconcile soon! Keep the valentines day work up! We all trust in you and love you too! So never give up! <33

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2008, 05:31 AM

My deepest condolences. Hence why when Nano takes over the world, she shall oust valentines day.

Disclaimor: Nano is in no way crazy. She just likes to refer to herself in third person. That is all.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-10-2008, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
:o

I'm very sorry about how things worked out between you both. Maybe once you two calm down and begin to put pieces back together, another relationship can begin.
It must've been too early for her.
-begins to twirl-

You're so evil, Lolly. =P

I'm really sorry, Mr. Mayor.
I hope that you will be able to put this behind you and enjoy the event.
A distraction might be just what you need...

Rhythm
hiatus

Old 02-10-2008, 05:47 AM

Aww, I'm sorry Mr. Mayor.
I'm sure things will work out though.
They always do. [:

Lolly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 05:48 AM

I've been discovered D8

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-10-2008, 05:56 AM

Muhahaha!
And I noticed it before I even clicked "Post a Reply" to see the topic review box.
=P

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Muggles Running Amok Send a message via MSN to Muggles Running Amok

Old 02-10-2008, 06:01 AM

LOL@ Nescia and Lolly!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-10-2008, 06:38 AM

*hugs Mr. Mayor*

Well.... y'know... I remember something a friend of mine told me a few weeks ago...

"If you truly love someone, you would be able to let them be with someone else, even knowing the pain you yourself will suffer, just so that they're happy."

*sucks at cheering people up*

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 02-10-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mayor
Oh my friends, how foolish I have been, it would seem that those of you who were afraid that it was too soon were correct..
Oh..Mr. Mayor..T_T" I'm so sorry.. *looks at dress I made for Vicktoria* :evil: *burns the dress*

*pats mr.Mayor on the shoulder* T_T" It's okay..you'll..find someone new one day I'm sure it'll be okay. I'm sorry she said no..this is going to be a very sad valentine's day indeed...

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-10-2008, 06:50 AM

*rips picture she drew of Vicky*
I'll never forgive her for that! :x

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 AM

Me either..and I worked so hard on that dress too...T_T" *looks at npcs*..none of them are good enough..well..maybe Aimee.. she's like Vicktoria. Maybe the mayor should ask her out ^^"

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-10-2008, 07:37 AM

Yeah! Did you know Channah was pretending to be Mr. Mayor's wife? Shes really nice though! DD:

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-10-2008, 08:01 AM

Good Heavens!!

Channah is married already, has been for about 30 years :lol:
I don't think she has ever pretended to be married to Mr. Mayor. Unless you've uncovered a dirty secret that no-one else knew about??

You been listening at keyholes, Emeraude?

Rebekah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2008, 08:01 AM

I'm dreadfully sorry that you had to go through this Mr. Mayor, I hope you will get though this though, and i'm quite sure you'll find a lovely lady to spend your time with <33.

Aryn
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2008, 08:06 AM

Don't worry, there's more fish in the sea for your Mr. Mayor. n_n