The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-08-2016, 05:42 PM

Aya frustratedly continues to draw her bow, it seemed fate was not with her today, but at least it wasn't against her. She loosed yet another arrow at one of the uninjured goblin archers.
The 20-sided dice lands on 6 +5+3
If it hits: The 8-sided dice lands on 3 +2

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 11-09-2016, 02:17 AM

{I'm so sad to hear about the loss of your grandmother Shadami. My grandmother is becoming sicker and that has made me think about her mortality more and more.
It's good that you are now getting over your sickness during Halloween. Hope you don't get sick again for a long while.}

Jolmah, proud of her last shot, wasted no time and aimed for the lone uninjured goblin archer from the northern part of the woods. In her mind it was more important to take this goblin out because, at the moment, he was the only goblin still firing arrows.
She prayed that this shot would be the one that ends this goblin archer.

Attack roll: The 20-sided dice lands on 7 +2 +1
Damage roll: The 4-sided dice lands on 3 +3 +2

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 11-09-2016, 11:50 AM

(Min reroll on that natural 1 :3. I'll be back shortly to update with at least what happened from Aya's attack shortly.)

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 11-11-2016, 07:29 PM

O yes sorry. I should have done it right away since I know we roll again but I had to do something else right after and forgot.

I didn't think I would roll a natural 1 after my previous roll was a 20 :(

Re-roll: The 20-sided dice lands on 5

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 11-18-2016, 01:13 AM

Aya's arrow imbedes itself into the tree next to the laughing goblins head, not the one she'd been aiming at. The laughing goblin finally choked itself into silence though the sling bullet that slammed into its skull from the other direction. (Jolmah having missed her target horribly) may have helped the silence happen.

Burne's final goblin went down taking the warhammer solidly in its fleeing backside.

The spear goblins slunk ever closer to Jolmah's hiding location. (which i know has moved from the current location. but i couldn't remember which way you had moved. sorry xD)

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...
Send a message via Yahoo to Jaijin

Old 11-18-2016, 02:26 AM

Burne moves towards the caravan shouting at the goblins at the top of his lungs in dwarvish, "challenge me if you dare you pathetic pukes. I doubt a single one of you can hit me with your pathetic spears." As he walks he puts his arms out to his sides like a champion waiting for a challenger.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-19-2016, 03:33 PM

Aya continues to fire arrows at the goblins. She must be awfully rusty if her aim is this bad.
The 20-sided dice lands on 1 +5+3
If it hits: The 8-sided dice lands on 6 +2

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 11-22-2016, 12:34 AM

(wow aya seems to have bad luck when it comes to 1's. reroll 20 please, dm is sick right now but as i live with her i think she would be okay with me saying that)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-22-2016, 05:18 PM

The 20-sided dice lands on 19 rerolling

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 11-23-2016, 08:17 PM

{Jolmah moved 5 feet in the direction that the spear goblin is heading in.
Would Jolmah be close enough to spot the spear goblin heading towards her or do I have to roll a spot check?
I want to know if Jolmah sees that spear goblin. I will roll a spot check anyways and if I didn't have to then just ignore it}

Spot check: The 20-sided dice lands on 10 +1 +3

If Jolmah sees the spear goblin approaching her she puts away her sling and holds her morning star, ready to attack.
If Jolmah does not see the spear goblin she will continue to hurl sling bullets at the one remaining goblin archer from the northern part of the woods.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 11-28-2016, 12:16 AM

(Omg another 1. how in the world!! :O and I'm sorry i didn't get to this faster everyone. things have been insane. >.> )

Aya's arrow whizzes past the goblins head somewhere into the woods behind it. The goblin hearing Burne's angry insulting calls turns its attention to the human that seems to be more danger to it than the archer who can't shoot and gets a shot off at Burne instead. Of course, the goblin can't seem to shoot either and the arrow sticks into the side of the caravan not quite reaching the screaming male who has reached the backside of the caravan.

(Oh crap. did i not move Jolmah? I know i had intended to do that. These sicknesses lately have wiped my brain power. i'm finally recovering and feel HEALTHY today finally. I'll fix that.)

Jolmah is in luck and sees the goblins approaching through the woods. They weren't trying to be to stealthy, just stay under cover as they moved towards the locations they had seen the stones coming from. As if her patron deity said it in her mind, a thought popped into Jolmah's head that perhaps she should take the time she has waiting for the approaching goblins to use one of her healing spells on herself, since the deity didn't want to lose such a faithful servant of the faith.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-28-2016, 07:52 AM

Seeing that she is simply wasting arrows, Aya drops back down into the hole and draws her rapier and shield. At the very least she can continue to protect them from any intruders. There is also the matter of the goblin smasher running around.

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 12-03-2016, 01:38 AM

(gonna give a chance for Jolmah to heal this round before I end off with the goblins moves. since she only used a movement and not a standard action. You really are having some bad luck with that bow. And you are refreing to Burne right? Just to double check. )

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 12-03-2016, 01:47 AM

Walking steadily towards whats left of the archers burne swings his hammer very gaily, Whats left will not get away I promise you that Moradin. "I'm coming for you little green pukes next," pointing his hammer at the remaining archers.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 12-04-2016, 09:22 PM

{Sorry for the delay, I have been working a lot these past few days
I forgot about healing, thanks for reminding me. I have two options. I can either spontaneously cast cure light wounds and lose sanctuary because I have already cast cure light wounds earlier on that wounded man, or I can cast aid because it will temporarily boost my hp for 3 minutes. If I understand time and rounds correctly, then many rounds can occur in 3 minutes, so it should be long enough to get me through the battle.
I think I will cast aid and hope the battle ends before 3 minutes is up.}

{I don't have to roll for concentration right? Seems like nothing is happening to Jolmah right at this moment that will interrupt her concentration.}

Jolmah's hp: 06/28
Jolmah decided to use the time before the goblins arrived to cast Aid on herself.
Temporary HP roll: The 8-sided dice lands on 7 +3 (caster level)

{Just for clarification, putting away my sling and taking out my morning star counted as a movement action?}

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 12-07-2016, 12:26 AM

Jolmah feels the touch of her god's hands upon her and feels her strength rejuvenated . Her morningstar in hand she hears the goblins approach as they move into the woods looking for her.

The new round begins with Aya inside the caravan with the scared commoner citizens. "Are they all gone?" The little girl says, shaking with fear. She eyes the drawn sword in her fear.
"Thank you for helping us" The mothers voice adds. "Is my husband okay?"

Burne is halfway across the path when the remaining archer loses an arrow at him, failing to make contact as the arrow lodges itself in one of the dead goblins already laying on the ground.

Spear goblin 1 : Spot check The 20-sided dice lands on 5
Spear Goblin 2: Spot check The 20-sided dice lands on 2

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 12-10-2016, 02:44 AM

Burne feeling a surge come over him as he closes the gap to the goblins, bringing his hammer down upon the last goblin that he knew about. "you won't harm anyone ever again."
atk: The 20-sided dice lands on 6+4+3+1
dmg: The 8-sided dice lands on 2 +4

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 12-11-2016, 02:20 AM

Jolmah's hp 10/28 (temporary)

Jolmah saw the goblins heading towards her from the east. She decided to move 20 ft to the west, morning star in hand, towards the bearded man who had killed several goblins.
Jolmah hoped that this stranger would be on her side in this battle. If he wasn't, Jolmah would be forced to run towards Aya and take cover behind the wagon (not doing this, it is just a thought).

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 12-13-2016, 01:52 PM

The last archer goblin grunts in pain surprsie and fear as Burne strides towards it with purpose swinging his warhammer into its side. The life leaves its body and the goblin slides down a tree trunk, its last emotions plastered on its face still.

Remaining in turn: Aya's actions.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 12-13-2016, 05:35 PM

(I'm sorry I went on vacation and totally forgot to mention it D:)
(I don't remember if the husband survived... I think he did?)

Aya listens to see what is going on in the direction of the archers, given the extra commotion. The 20-sided dice lands on 20 + ?
She shakes her head lightly, "Goblins remain, but few"

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 12-13-2016 at 05:39 PM..

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 12-22-2016, 01:07 AM

(it's okay. i'm horribly terribly sick again! AGAIN. gosh darn it winter. stop being so terrible to my health!)

you have 2 ranks is listen and 2 from wisdom, so plus 4 for a listen check. Aya can hear the battle cries of Burne and tell that the battle is winding down. The only sound is further away near the entrance to the valley path they entered from where the 2 remaining goblins are moving in the woods looking (and so far unsucessfully) for Jolmah.

You left the husband in the care of those waiting at the city gate.

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 01-20-2017, 02:47 AM

(so whos action is it?)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-20-2017, 05:27 AM

(I have no idea but I totally forgot about this thread @_@)

Jaijin
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ(...

Old 01-26-2017, 01:04 AM

(well lets get this going again. Right now this is my only outlet for 3.5)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-01-2017, 03:50 AM

(Agreed I'd love to start this up again if I can remember to log in mene)