finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 AM

Chris smiled at the new boy. "Its alright." he explained things to the new boy "Class will start tommorow." he sighed "Goodnight boys try to be in bed early we have an early start tommorrow." he smiled and headed up to the third floor.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-28-2013, 01:25 AM

Hiruku left heading outside "Looks like it's getting dark I guess people wont worry if I train" he walked out into the middle of a clearing in the grass as he drew one of his many blades he then slashed down turned right with a upward slash then going back to the first stance and continued the pattern.

Last edited by Temple; 02-28-2013 at 02:31 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-28-2013, 01:33 AM

After drying off his knuckles, legs and feet of blood with his white towel. Alex took a deep sigh of relief as he stood back up to his own feet with much ease. Even if the bottom of his feet had been cut in several different spots, Alex was able to easily stand without giving even so much as a grunt of pain. Picking back up his katanas off the floor, he made his way back over toward the training dummy that he had just practiced his fighting on. Tapping it softly with the hilt of one of his katanas, he shook his own head and continued to make his way out of the training room. Every step he had taken left small blood prints of his feet on the floor behind hm as he slowly made his way back to the dorm section of the large building. With all the training, Alex had always remembered the instructions of his mentor before he had left for this large place to train to become a prince one day. No matter how much one had trained, one of the most important things to remember was to always get some rest between training. Soon enough, Alex had come to a stop by a nearby window as he took a single look outside for a moment. Night was spreading across the land and the campus outside was beginning to turn black, thinking to himself for only a moment Alex had remembered the headmaster stating that no students were allowed on the campus grounds at night due to it being dangerous, taking a closer look toward the campus Alex was easily able to spot as how another male was training outside, curious he only remained standing there for a moment to watch him train, soon after he immediately left for his own dorm room. This brought out a bit of suspicion on what could be dangerous out there, however he soon shrugged off the thought and made his way toward one of the empty dorm rooms. Placing his katanas against the wall, Alex simply got into bed and closed his eyes. Whatever was dangerous out there, there was no way he was going to let something like that make him fail to protect Yukina.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-28-2013, 01:40 AM

Orchid knelt happily by a large hydrangea bush she had planted next to some benches on the schools grounds. "Do you hear all that excitement? New year means new students. How lovely. Yes yes, I'm sure they'll love you." she spoke softly to the plant, gently feeling the flowers on her fingertips.

Orchid stood up. A soft breeze gently played with her deep red hair. It hung loose down her back, except for a lock of hair at her temples which were pulled and braided behind her head. She had several different types of flowers pinned into her hair. She wore a simple strapless aqua sundress that fluttered softly about her knees. Orchid knew it wasn't proper attire for a teacher, but she preferred her simple dresses. She felt more at ease with her flowers and the gardens when she wasn't in something 'nice'.

The soft lamps scattered around the grounds glowed as it darkened outside. Orchid looked around an noticed a boy training on the lawn. A soft smile curved her lips as she watched. She let his go for a few minutes then walked towards him. Her bare feet made no noise on the grass. "Hello there. I'm sorry but students are not allowed outside their dorms after dark." Orchid spoke with a smile on her face.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-28-2013, 01:49 AM

Yukina sighed as she soon found room and went in looking around.'wow this is bigger then my whole house back home", she said nervously and looked around. She set her bag down and then going to the window she sighed. She hopped she would be able to cut it as a princess. She also hopped she wouldn't have to change to much of herself. She liked walking around, hiking and climbing tree's , and being out doors. Thou the Headmistress said things ut there were dangerous at night, she stillwanted to be out doors. Back home she would be in the woods all the time, and knew to stay away from wild animals, and how to tell what kind of animal was where from the tracks they left. Shrugging she headed off to bed.

Hero, after exploring , went and found his own dorm room. He looked around grinning. Then quickly put his things away, threw on some pajamas and hopped into bed , staring at the sealing. "school start's tomorrow ,this will be great@!",he said out loud to himself. He looked out the window and sat up."I'll have to ask about what is out there that make's this place so dangerous at night", he said calmly.

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 AM

Hiruku continued his training when in the corner of his eye he caught something getting close to him he heard about the dangers outside at night and what could happen if he stayed outside for to long Hiruku stopped before she got to close and turned it seemed to be a teacher Hiruku bowed with no thought "I am sorry I know I should be heading for the dorms it's just such a wonderful night out" Hiruku said as he raised his head looking in the sky "sensei have you heard on how japan got it's islands" Hiruku said looking at the teacher.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-28-2013, 02:37 AM

Orchid giggled softly. "mmm I agree. It is a lovely night." She clasped her hands together. "I have heard. So many islands surrounding one piece of land. It's a wonder how they remain conjoined. Both people and the nature of the area." A curious glint sparkled in her eyes. "I'm professor Orchid. I teach flower arranging for the Selene girls and care for the grounds." Orchid wondered if she could actually force the boy to return to the dorms. Roses knew she wanted to remain outside tonight. The lilies were finally blooming, and the stargazers looked wonderful in moonlight. She supposed if he didn't go, she could just keep him safe and send him off later before any of the other teachers noticed him out. 'Not a very good role model am I' she thought to herself.

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 02:53 AM

Hiruku smiled as he looked at the ski again and saw the flowers blooming "I wonder if the flowers in my country are blooming" Hiruku remover the six swords on his sides and laid down setting his head on the grass with his swords laid on his chest "it is my honer to meet you professor Orchid Hiruku smiled as he closed his eyes watching the sky "you know not manny people know about the islands of japan it's good to know someone knows" Hiruku said as he took in a deep breath.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-28-2013, 04:04 AM

Orchid blinked in surprise as Hiruku knelt down. "Oh! How very knight-like. The pleasure is mine." Orchid bowed her head. "Not many students appreciate the gentle beauty that is nature. I consider myself quite knowledgeable of nature and to be so I must know of as many plants as I can and where they're from." She explained. "Japan's flowers should be in bloom this time if year. Oh what I wouldn't give to put Sakura trees by the main gate. I find them lovely."

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 04:45 AM

Hiruku nodded in agreement as he stood strapping his swords to his sides "it is getting very late so I will be going back to my dorm" Hiruku said as he bowed and made his way back into his room it seemed that every one else was sleeping Hiruku also went to his bed and fell asleep as he thought about the busy day they would have tomorrow.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-28-2013, 05:32 AM

Gemini looked sick."aon bhealach! I will not have someone else draw my bath. I can bathe myself!" She exclaimed,appalled by the notion that anyone needed help with such things."It is as if we can do nothing for ourselves."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2013, 03:32 PM

Caden wondered around the dorm building, exploring.

Cassandra went up to the dorm and sat on her bed.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-28-2013, 04:51 PM

Thomas went to his dorm room, unpacking his stuff so that he could be comfortable. He pat the head of his dog, Rocco. As he tried to cover himself, his dog slipped under the blanket, as usual. He may be a good hunting dog, and a good friend, but the dog was more spoiled then Thomas was.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 02-28-2013, 05:23 PM

Orchid smiled. "Sleep Well." she watched Hiruku walk towards the dorms. She kept watching until he was safely inside. "hmm" Orchid looked out. There were things on the island. Since she installed the wrought iron street-style lamps, they stayed further from the schools, but it was better to be safe inside.

Orchid made her way into the School of Selene. As she walked through the school she looked over the flower vases. She noted which flowers seemed a little wilted, and which flowers she would have to change in the morning.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:20 AM

Rena flushed angerly "Then get out." she said in a quiet voice "Class begins when I wake you if you are not there then I wll right you off of are list."

Finx had managed to slip in with the group as they had entered the girls dorm and hung back examing the walls.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-01-2013, 03:24 AM

Gemini muttered something very unladylike in Gaelic,and turned sharply on her heel.She walked towards the dorms to find her room.After a quick pause to snort at the headmistress,Hunter followed her.When she got to her room,she glared at the bed and flopped down on it.Everything was far too overwhelming for her,and she was tired.Hunter jumped up on the bed with her,and they both stared out the window.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 11:49 AM

Sicilia found her room as well and put her stuff out. She sat on the bed and smiled. She loved the room. It was beautiful. She looked out the window and noticed what a great view it was. Absolutely beautiful.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-01-2013, 04:39 PM

(( lol i love all the window looking that's going on!"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 10:50 PM

(ehhh i was brain dead when i posted that so i just went with the flow.)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-02-2013, 02:50 AM

((lol same here))

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2013, 04:23 AM

"Ugh" Cassandra said out loud to herself, suddenly realizing it, "I'm going to become one of them" the stuck up snooty rich people she had always hated for looking down on her family, she had gotten into fights with more than oine of them.

Temple

Old 03-06-2013, 02:59 AM

(I'm guessing every one is sleeping in the school)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-06-2013, 06:00 AM

((should we timeskip? Hang ten I'll ask finx.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:42 AM

((we shall timeskip))
Chris walked down the boys hall "GET UP BOYS ITS TIME TO START THE DAY!" he yelled

Rena went into every room and made sure the girls were up. "Ten minutes till the dressmakers come." she told each of them as she gently shook htem awake her helper following along behind her.

Finx groaned but got up being use to having to get up early. "Oh gosh my head." she rubbed it while she started to get dress.

Temple

Old 03-07-2013, 01:47 AM

Hiruku got up "hmm seems to be bright out it'll be a good day then" Hiruku said with a smile as he made his bed Hiruku turned to the head master bowing "Thank you" Hiruku said before turning and strapping his katanas to his waist and walking up to the head master "what is first for today and if I have time I would like to meet this Finx if I'm going to be watching over her" Hiruku said bowing.