`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-11-2008, 08:45 PM

This is just a place for me and some friends to chat in, nothing really special. Oh, anyone is welcome too. <3

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 02-11-2008, 08:47 PM

Hi.
I love your avatar 'Milika.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 PM

Hello Takuto. And thanks. I love yours too. <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 08:53 PM

Hey there! xD
Oooh I love your avatar. :o I think it's pretty cool. I haven't seen your avatar since Christmastime to be honest. I love the black and red. ^_^

Mine's boring. I have yet to get socks so I can remove these infernal (but awesome for winter XD) legwarmers... >>;
It doesn't matter what socks I use, right?

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 08:58 PM

Hii Mushy! Thanks. I just recently bought the items. And I think my avatar looks kinda gothic, lol.

Any socks is fine. I can let you borrow my stockings if you want, so you can get the leg warmers off.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 09:09 PM

Oooh, well, I think it looks cute. =) I haven't really done much with my avatar yet, but looking through the shop I realized just how little time I spend on Menewsha and just how amazing the items here really are...xD

Thank you for the offer, but I'll probably just buy my own when I get a bit more gold. ^_^ I probably will get me something cheap and keep them for if I ever want to wear the legwarmers again and then want to get them off again... >>;

Snarry
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2008, 09:10 PM

OooO Milika, Snarry likes your avi. :)

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 09:12 PM

I might change it again when I get enough gold for other items. But I am going to keep the clothes and the accessories I got now, because I really like them. <3

Snarry: Thank you. <3

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 09:20 PM

Yeah, I don't have any other clothes and not a lot of gold (or anything to really sell back at the moment) to get a new outfit. Everything I have is still from Christmas, or slightly before (that I was unwilling to sell to make the Christmas outfit). xD I still never got those winter birdies, which is okay with me...

I haven't had any chocolates since I logged in. T_T I have barely had any, and I wonder if it's because my internet sucks and I just missed a few due to the constant disconnecting. I hope not...I wouldn't mind getting at least one of each event item.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 PM

I didn't want to sell any of the Christmas items, but I was really wanting the new Valentine items. Well I only kept on Christmas item. And I never got the birdies either, lol.

I'm rarely getting any chocolate too, but I can get extra event items for you, since you're having internet problems.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 09:29 PM

Yeah, I don't want to sell my Christmas items at all, so I'm trying to do this without selling anything right now. :3 I love the items I have right now too much to sell them. xD Though sometimes I think having this chain was a little much...

I'll buy them from you if I end up having too many internet problems. For now, let's hope I can get quite a few. We'll just have to wait and see. :3 Thank you for the offer though. <3

I might see if I can call Cox and get the internet fixed. I really hate that it keeps doing this. It was finally working the last couple of weeks decently enough, and then yesterday it just started messing up really badly again. D:

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 09:36 PM

The stuff I sold back are kinda cheap. I do know one is like 400g. I can easily get that item back, since I get a lot of gold from the fishing game, when I do remember to play it.

Okay. If there are some you can't get, just let me know, and I'll save them for you. And you're welcome. <3

I wonder why your internet keeps messing up like that...?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 09:47 PM

Well I have at least 8 chocolates, so I'm good with at least the first item! xD I finally got a couple of chocolates...after I reset my internet yet again. D: After the event is over, I'll let you know what I couldn't get and you can tell me how much you would like to sell them to me for. Hopefully they won't be too expensive at the time. I'll try to hang onto some spare gold for the time being, just in case.

I think some of the stuff I could sell back is cheap, but I got it when it was cheaper so I don't really want to let go. XD I have a hard time selling back any items...

I have only played the fishing game a couple of times. :(

I personally think it's because there are too many wireless networks in my area, and because we need a new internet box. But that's just me. D:

I'm going to bookmark this page, and then I'm going to go play some more video games for a little while, after I figure out the first clue and get the first event item. I'll probably be back a little later this evening to post some more. I wonder if Kisrah will be around, and post with us?

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 09:57 PM

If you need help figuring out where the first item is, I can give you some hints.

And the items wouldn't be too expensive right after the event ends.

I don't like selling back items either, but I still do, because I don't post enough on here to get a lot of gold. Heh, I really should start posting more here. Maybe we should make a hangout thread on here?

Yeah. Kisrah should post here too.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 03:35 AM

I'm having trouble believing I'm wrong on the first clue. xD *will figure it out eventually...but is stubborn and thinks he's RIGHT on his first guess* >>;

Yeah, but during the events aren't they half priced? ^_^ I would love to get some while they're still half-priced. I already bought one of the scarves. Right now, I just need to get some more scarves. There are so many! How did Mene get so many?! I should really start a quest thread for scarves on here... :) We could hangout and talk there after the event. If I had just one thread to post, I'd be on Mene a bit more often. ^_^;

Yeah, I don't post enough either; but I sold all the ones I was willing to sell back to the store so I could get some of the winter stuff, and now I like the winter stuff...I'm sorta tempted to sell something, but I wouldn't know what... >>; Not the scarves! Definitely not the scarves.

It would be cool if she did. Though she's probably asleep now.

I need to get to bed eventually...I need to get well rested before the evil test of doom tomorrow. -_-; Okay, not evil, but I'm scared I'll do badly on it. >>;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 04:21 AM

Yeah. They are half priced.

I'll like to get the scarves and belts. Same as Roliana. I just love the scarves and belts on both sites. The hair clips on Roliana are cute too.

I really should make a quest thread on here too. And when you do make one, just let me know, and I'll post in it. Ugh, I forgot about my quest thread on Roliana, lol.

I need to get off the computer, because of this storm. The electricity almost went off a few minutes ago.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 02:57 PM

Yeah it would be easier to get some at half price, right now, then to try to get them later. I don't think I stand much chance though, of getting enough. I really wish I posted here more often. My avatar seems to have mostly only event items.

Some of the scarves and belts are just really cute on all these avatar sites! I'm addicted to scarves in particular. ^_^; I love accessorizing my avatars. I accessorize in real life. :3

I love some of the hair clips on here and Roliana, too. I don't wear too many of them, though.

Yeah, we should really make some quest threads - and unlike Roli, remember to post in them! xD I think we could make one for both of us, and it could be like Snoopy's Happy Dance at Roli where we post most of the time. That way, we don't neglect one or the other's? And if Kisrah would also like to join, she's more than welcome of course. :3

Wow, the electricity almost went out? Ugh, that would really suck. I hope you're all doing okay. It's the next morning...I went offline to try to mess with the capture card. xD I didn't figure much out...

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 06:47 PM

Haha. Yeah, most of my avatars have just event items too. I have a regular dream avatar for here, but I have never gotten it, because of me not posting enough on here. Hopefully, I can get it when I do start posting on here.

Yeah. All of the accessories are really cute.

And like one quest thread for all three of us? We each get one post to post what we want, and have an extra post for whatever? That would be cool.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 07:00 PM

Ooh, that's cool (that you have a dream avatar). Looking at many of these gorgeous pixel items, I'd really like to have some ideas of my own (for a dream avatar). XD I need more than just some pants, a couple of shirts, scarves, and event items. ^^; I saw some cute pants in the event store that I thought about buying...I should really look to getting those but it will take a few more posts before I can actually do that. They're not expensive; I have enough for them now.

I just don't want to use up all my gold and be poor before I know it! D:

I love accessories, and when they're cute...I just can't seem to resist!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. All three of us have one thread together. That way we don't have to juggle too many threads to post in, and we'll just have the one thread we can always go to. ^^; I think it would be easier to keep up with since we're mostly at other sites anyway, but it'll give us a chance to socialize here. ^^;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:14 PM

I would like to get some of the pants too. All of the items from the event store are so cute. I love them.

Yeah. I really don't want to be poor. But maybe some people will donate to us when we do make a quest thread.

I really like that idea. But who will got first post, and when will we make it?

Amp
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 PM

Hi :3
How is everybody? >w<;

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:21 PM

Hello Amp! I'm good, you?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 07:21 PM

I think they were actually capris, the ones I really like, but it doesn't matter what it is, it's cute. Mene, why must you have such cute items?! XD I can't pick only one.

That seems the way for a lot of sites for me though. xD

I don't want to be poor at all, either. And I have 11 chocolates. One more and I can finally get day 2's clue. I really need to get offline before 4 or so though, so I can prepare for my test. It's at 7 and I need to be there early or at exact time. I'll probably go early.

I'm so nervous, I have a stomach ache. D:

I don't care who goes first, so if you want me to make it I will, or one of us will start it. We'll have to bring it up to Kisrah when she gets back online sometime. :3 Hopefully she'll join us in the idea. ^_^ I think it'd be cool. I don't know when we'll make it though. Maybe after the Valentine's Event?

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 07:28 PM

Ah, yeah. They are capris. I really like capris. Online and in real life.

I have twenty three chocolates. I'm thinking about getting more of the todays item and the other two items, then start saving the chocolates again.

Ah, I really hate when I get that nervous. Good luck on the test! =)

After Valentines would be good. Everyone would be focused on the other forums. And yeah, hopefully she'll join us. <3

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2008, 07:29 PM

Heya! I'm here now. Let's get some chocolates! They look tasty!