Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2007, 03:09 PM

I really love this event compared to the St. Patrick's one. I can only compare it with that since I wasn't here for Valentines.
The clues are great and love looking around the site it makes it feel like a real easter hunt n_n The items are good to for the very first easter event I think. Though there could be more still I have no idea. It does seem like there should be at least one more that's very very unique cause well so far these items aren't exactly original but what can you do with easter right? xD
-shrugs- My only suggestion is next event think outta the box a little more on what items could made for the event.

If I had to give this event a grade I would give it a B. n_n

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 04-08-2007, 03:36 PM

I love it. It's cool. I like the items. The clues were hard though.

Tesia
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 03:39 PM

I like the event, but the clues are really hard and don't make any sense to me. :(

Darkie
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-08-2007, 03:43 PM

It's great, I love it!
I love decoding the clues. XD
I think things have to be more clear though.
When I logged on I was like... O O...;;;

ee-chan
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to ee-chan Send a message via MSN to ee-chan Send a message via Yahoo to ee-chan

Old 04-08-2007, 03:47 PM

spectacular!! i would do events here over gaia any day 8)
the egg hunt is fun unlike annoying floating eggs...
and you put out items so we could buy something later if we wanted

jessyta
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2007, 03:49 PM

The items are adorable. I really like them. <3

I also like that there are both special store items and event items obtained by solving clues.

ThePenguinQueen
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 08:57 PM

This is my first mene event and I really like it. I was suprised that you had to go find the eggs and follow clues. I suppose I am so used to gaias click every five minutes.

Gaia used to have great event with great plot lines.... I wish they were that way again.

I think I'll spend more time on mene because the site is so much better. The members here are so much nicer than the ones on gaia. There's no one running around going "OMGawd go away NOOB" or anything like that.

I really hope events stay like this on mene. I was a challange to find some of the items, which makes it funner!

Great job guys!!

Celeone
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Celeone

Old 04-08-2007, 10:01 PM

I'm loving the event!
It's great how we actually have to do stuff to get the items, we have to use our brains to figure out where the items are instead of just spamming or something. I hope the site will continue to have events like that.
I also had alot of fun in the Help Us thread thingy, just chatting to others while waiting for the next egg to be released. You meet alot of new people trough that, and I know i'll be missing chatting in that thread when the event is over.
And ofcourse, the items we got were very cute! <3

Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-08-2007, 11:50 PM

It was fun, and the clues made my brain hurt :(

AllAboutTheGreen
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to AllAboutTheGreen

Old 04-10-2007, 03:24 AM

I think it's cool but, I happened to get onto Menewsha on the last day of the event... I stumbled upon the two that I did get but, I'm still really confused about the other hints... I've read all the stickies and everything but to no avail. I don't know if the eggs are still around or not and that makes me sad because I don't know whether or not I should continue looking... :?

DeniedUltraSex
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to DeniedUltraSex

Old 04-10-2007, 03:38 AM

I really liked it. :o
It was fun,
I had some issues understanding the hints because I joined the day the event started. O__o

But some nice people gave me clearer hints.

The items are gorgeous. :3
Wish I would have joined before the valentines one!~
Those items were cool. *Sigh*

lizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2007, 03:42 AM

I think it's been a very nice event, and I like the fact that the items are in a limited quantity. ^.^ I do wish there had been more then 4, but they were all very cute and well made.

fishnet
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2007, 03:46 AM

I really enjoyed it. ^^ Of course, I have nothing to compare it to, as this has been my first ever avatar-site event, but I feel it went well. Everyone seemed to be having fun, so it had an overall friendly atmosphere, and the hunts were fun. Although, admittedly, the hunt for the chick-on-the-head was kind of hard. XD

The Menewsha team did an awesome job developing this as a whole, and they kept everything pretty impressively in order, despite all the spam that started to ooze out the edges of things. Thanks for all your hard work! This was a really cool event.

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-10-2007, 04:02 AM

I love it! It was great and fun! I can't wait for Halloween! =D

HelloRose
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 05:37 AM

It was extremely easy to find the eggs, and I'm a new member who's spent less then 10 minutes on the site. Just click through all the pages (after I saw that it's only on the site), and bam, I found 3/4 eggs in about 1 minute of looking. o.o

I felt that the NPC that was giving out the hints was nowhere near "professional" enough. Smileys and emoticons are fine, but when ^^ is added at the end of the sentence, it doesn't seem quite... right? Overall though, I loved these items. They're cute and very well done. =)

Atlantis
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-10-2007, 05:58 AM

• To answer your question Lilithia, I really liked the whole event ^^ Although it took a while to figure out the clues, it was worth it in the end for the items. (By the way, I LOVED all of the items that were given out in this event ^-^ -huggles all of them tight-

Also, this was my first Mene event as well. In a scale of one to then, I would definetly rate it 10/10. I loved it how you had to WORK for it so I think that is what made it the best. (unlike gaia)

Anyways, good job staff for the whole event! Thank you for letting us even have this opportunity to do this event.

I can't wait as well when it is Halloween ^-^

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-10-2007, 07:47 AM

I really liked this event as it was fun hunting around the site and having clues and such in help in finding the egg locations 8D

Also as it was my first event I participated in,I'm pretty impressed by the plot,development of the easter hunt and how the NPCs participated with users ^^

Overall thanks for all the hard work 8DD

Kaatje
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Kaatje

Old 04-10-2007, 11:04 AM

Good.

Moretai
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2007, 01:38 PM

I think that the clues should be made a little clearer D: I got lost trying to go to the page with the clues on it..

1.Girl asking for help.
2.Clicked on another thread that brought me back to her
3. Cried T_T

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-10-2007, 06:05 PM

It was fun and frustrating.
Fun because it was the first time I had ever participated in an easter egg hunt. (my parents didn't really have time easter egg hunts when I was younger.)
Frustrating because the clues were very vague. In fact I found most of the eggs by pure luck. The third egg (the Easter Chick) was the one that gave me a hard time. I had to as in the Save Us thread for a more clear clue. (Celeone's hints were very helpful. 8D )

But overall it was fun. I wouldn't mind having another pixelized easter egg hunt next easter too. XD

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM

Event feedback? Don't mind if I do.

Well, as Menewsha has only hosted a handful of events so far, I must admit for the third big holiday event you guys did outstanding.

I wasn't around for the Valentines day one, and was very disappointed in the St. Patrick's day event. This Easter Event was a breath of fresh air and a good mixture of fun and enjoyment.

For one, the use of independent links that rewarded items to users was very much enjoyed, rather than the users having to depend on part of the staff to receive items.

The items, were creative enough, and I throughly enjoyed, though difficult and very vague as some of them were, the riddles that provided clues to the were-abouts of the items.

The items also have a somewhat unique flair to them, though I'll admit getting three types of the same creepy bunny along with two versions of ears, one of which has a simple piercing didn't seem TOO original. I'm not going to compare you with Gaia, nor do I believe anyone else should, but the Chicky was a small and cute addition, though it will never replace my beautiful crown. =]

While the event page hosted by Vicktoria, who I hadn't the chance to meet before was rather amusing, it was also rather chaotic as well. However, given the situation and being swarmed with 30+ people at any given time, I say you lot did quite well once again.

Overall I, as a proud member of Menewsha, was very impressed and very satisfied with the event. You guys did a brilliant job, and I'm overjoyed to have been a part of it.

Keep up the wonderful work!

-- Gabriel