ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-06-2015, 01:18 PM

4 SPOTS LEFT TO JOIN THE RP !!

Explanation of RP,
So this RP is based on the white house, i'm waiting for 4 peoples to join and write a letter (By letting me know your joining, post your letter and precise to wich side your in)
Every story has a begining and an end. Please if you join, it's because you know your going to finish what you started.
I have many more brilliant ideas for RP's so we will do business together again for sure if all goes well.
Thank you for taking interests in my RP idea, and hopefully we get to business very soon :)

Alright lets get started

Good Side:
Welcome to the White House,

You will be asked to write a letter to the president of the united states of America.
Describe yourself as precise as possible (No real traits) All imagination.
You text must be 250 words. Explain to the president how and why you are the best choice for him to choose you as presidents TOP SECURITY agent, everyday you must risk your life at saving his.

Now after you write this letter to him, I will respond to you with a situation that relates to your qualities,defaults,abilities and experience, to see how you would handle certain situations. Now once i get 2 peoples to have written a letter,
and prooved to me that their fully capable of doing so, i will find another 2 peoples that would be the greatests ennemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bad side:
Welcome to the ennemies force,

You will be asked to write a letter to me, the leader of the ennemies.
Describe yourself as precise as possible (No real traits) All imagination.
Your text must be 300 words. I want to make sure you wont fail me, cause you will soon be excecuted or else. Proove to me you are fully capable of ... to the president or the White House.
After you compose your text to me, I will have another mission for you to accomplish before we do the greatest hit in humain history.
I will find 2 other peoples that will have the best Abilities of stopping you.

A message to both sides of the party:
Now i will not be in the RP myself, but will be analysing everything. I will set up some rules so it stays realistic.
You will have to describe yourself in this order:

-Name,Age and nationality
-Talk about your family
-Profession at the moment (Who are you working for and what are your responsiblities and roles)
-Experience at the job
-Qualities that fit with the job
-Defaults you will have to be extra careful with
-And reference you will have to come up with (I want a small desription of your reference, Name Age Profession and Experience)
-Last thing will be why do you want to join wich ever's team.
All in 250words (for good guys) and 300 words (for bad guys)

Here are the RULES of this RP:

-Be realistic and mature about the content. (Only serieus people will join, i don't care if it takes a month before i start the RP) The letters are not part of it. It's all auditions.

-Every post is a SINGLE ACTION, You must wait for the other person thats around you to answer back.

-Post always where you are, what your doing, who your with, who your againts, and how your doing it.

IF I COME UP WITH OTHER RULES ILL EDIT. I'm in no rush to start it so please one at a time start your letter.

RP STILL NOT OPEN ! (4 PEOPLES REMAINING TO JOIN)

BY THE WAY: I WILL BE CONSTANTLY POSTING BEFORE THE START.[

Last edited by ScamTheMan; 12-06-2015 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: Making better