fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 01-24-2008, 08:41 PM

I guess everyone who bought a breedable pet from me, can rp here.. I'll be listing my characters..which..I guess I'll be playing. They are here mainly for breeding purposes XD but yeah.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-24-2008, 08:42 PM

I'll check up on the people rping here. I would like it to be updated every week or two weeks. If you are going to be gone for a month, please tell me, and I'll "babysit" Your "pet" for free ^^.

Also, some doctor checkups are needed as well.

Places to go:
There's fairy valley- A large field with tall grass and a few trees.

Vylen forest: A beautiful deep forest with small cottages.

The valley of life: You can live here too if you want, it's where you adopt your pet.. lol. The setting is a large beautiful valley filled with beautiful various flowers.

Finally, storm mountain: A bit dangerous. You can not live here till your "pet" Is an adult.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-24-2008, 08:44 PM

My pets:

Coming soon ^^

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-25-2008, 01:44 PM

Other pets:

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-25-2008, 01:55 PM

Couples/marriages?:

Children from breeding:

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kegokec Send a message via MSN to kegokec

Old 01-25-2008, 10:01 PM

~Kegokec wandered around Fairy Valley happily, carrying her new born pet, Lola. Lola had big green eyes, blonde hair, bunny ears and crescent moon shaped wings. Although the pet was newborn, she could fly a few feet, which Kegokec let her do every now and then.

She sat down and let her pet roam freely within her sight.~

(Did I do this right? xD I've never roleplayed with a pet.)

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 01-26-2008, 03:17 AM

(Yup ^^ It's so sweet <3 ^^)

Fuyumi looked around the flowers, seeing that another pet would soon be born, only question was when. She had given away a cute little green eyed baby girl rececntly, and was curious what the next one would be.

She had a few pets of her own, that she kept for various reasons. They were all napping..and one was still not even born yet, but would be soon a long with the other new arrival.

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-11-2008, 03:15 AM

((I can't believe I forgot about this. It honestly just slipped my mind. Sorryyy!!! ^^;))

Wendy looked happily at the little egg before her, glimpsing the red of the growing hair of the small mermaid.

She wondered how much longer it would be until little Ariel would hatch into a real tiny mermaid.

Wendy wasn't always exactly patient all the time, but these things -- growing -- they just took time.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:35 PM

Fuyumi smiled, happy another creature was born. She glanced over at a batch of eggs, waiting to be given to their new owners. Angel eggs.

Some were happy looking eggs, while others were born from the death of the ones who gave birth to them. It was sad...but there weren't too many like that.

Konohure Yamagi

Old 03-02-2008, 12:13 PM

Can I join??

Bunnyy
Proud to be nekkid since '08.

Old 03-03-2008, 10:18 AM

Konohure; I checked out your other posts.
Please stop spamming.
It is not allowed here.

kegokec
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kegokec Send a message via MSN to kegokec

Old 03-07-2008, 01:09 AM

~Kegokec watched Lola play, smiling happily at her new friend. She was glad to see Lola so active for a little one. She hoped to spend a long time with her sweet little bunny and give her all the love and things she could ever want.~