Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 03:33 AM

"My principal would find any excuse to make an example of a kid whose parents were pro super. There was this kid once who tried to to get out of watching a clip of his friend being killed... was bullied and teased and made fun of." He rolled his sleeve back down sort of glad Tiny hadn't noticed the cuts that he had inflicted on himself. It wasn't something he usually told people. Though if Tiny had seen it would have been alright.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-29-2014, 03:41 AM

“I think there is something about that which goes against the law. We can ask my father if you would like.” She smiled her hands gently brushing over Marco arms where the scars were. “but let us not talk of such sad thing, we have family to go see.” Smiling she picked up his bag, grabbing his hands she lead him towards the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 03:46 AM

"It's fine. It's in the past." He said smiling softly when her hand brushes over his arm. Maybe she had seen the scars, maybe she was choosing not to comment on them. He took her hand as they headed out of his place. He was looking forward to seeing his mom again, hoping that they could get away for the weekend. "Let's stop in at base and see if we are needed."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-29-2014, 08:20 AM

“You know something we should talk to Scarlet about, is a campaign to inform preteens and teens about their rights when it comes to supers and the anti super movement.” Nibbling on her lip Tiny giggled as he lead her from his place. She could almost see him skipping in excitement at the thought of seeing his mother again soon. “A part of me wants to just go and not ask for them to say we are not needed but that would just be very selfish.” She said giggling, moments later she jumped on his back with a squee.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 08:42 PM

"Oh that's a great idea." He said as she mentioned the new campaign. "We should get on that as soon as we get in. It's to important not to." He knew he would hold seeing his mom if it meant helping kids know their rights. "We also need to wait until Scarlet shows to get permission, since he is our leader and all."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-31-2014, 08:00 PM

“I have a better Idea, you can ask Teal to see if she can get a hold of Scarlet and inform him we would like to go see your mother. If she can then we can head out if he says yes without have to stop other then at my place to get my dad and bag.” Holding up her hand she stalled any other comments he might have had to say as she went on. “ while we are traveling we can discuss what to do about the kids and how to reach them.”

Looking over the reports on his desk Lucifer growled as he flicked his wings in frustration. The theft had not drawn out the man he wanted it to. No matter what he did The Scarlet Angel never seemed to come when he wanted him to. The attack on the train station should have drawn him out, all those lives at risk but no some Techmage had fixed the problem before it could become a problem. Then the kidnapping of the mayors little girl, who clamed that two little dolls had saved her when he was not looking. The sound of his fist hitting the stone desk echoed through the office. A few of the humans looked up only to look back down at their desks quickly when they saw who was upset. Now this attack on Kirin Labs had provided a toy that really did not do anything to improve his own standings but should have drawn any hero out, not a single on. It was like they knew who was the thief and were trying not to get in his way.

“still not getting him to come out?” her voice was sickly sweet to him, he would have killed her if the boss hand not told him that she had to live. Looking up he growled at Dragoness. She was tall and lean, her dark hair was pulled back into a braid that he knew contained her spikes. Grabbling up a statue he throw it at her smiling masked face, always masked. It missed and sailed passed her into the main office. Someone out there screamed in pain at it connected. He smiled content that he had caused someone pain. “not going to get him that way you know.”

((if you want to add a villain here to talk with these to go ahead))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-31-2014, 09:31 PM

"Alright, alright," He said laughing. Gods he loved this girl. He texted Teal asking if she could contact Scarlet.

"Maybe if we burned something down it would get his feathered self out in public." Creador de Fuego says his Spanish accent thick. He has very typical Hispanic features except for his hair. His hair looks like flames. He is able to create fire he is currently make small sparks appear at his finger tips.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-31-2014, 09:52 PM

<contacting him now. Don’t see why he would have the problem> the Font teal usually used had changed to something a bit more fancy.

“see no worries, let’s get moving to my place now.” Grabbing his hand again Tiny pulled Marco off down the hall of his apartment building towards the elevators. “dad is going to love you.” She said pushing the buttons repeated times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

“you and your burning things down.” Dragoness looked over her shoulder at Creador as she rolled her eyes. “I don’t think it would do what we want and if it did, we would also have a shorter time window between the start of the fire and the Fire department coming in to stop it. The cops are one thing, they can be bribed to say away but those Firefighters are about as bad as you and fire. You cant give them anything to keep them away.” Looking back at Lucifer she raised her eyebrows into the edge of her mask in a questioning look.

“as much as I would love to do that Creador, and as much as this bugs me to say Dragoness is right.” Sighing he sat down at his desk and looked at both of them. As he talked he removed the mask that hid scull looking deformity below. He had been born without the proper skin and fat upon his face that other humans had been born with. It was this that had decided the boss on his name .He had found that most of the people around the office would only come in to talk to him if they had to when he did not have it on. “If we could find out who he really is it would be so much easer, but every time Keyclick thinks he has found something its gone.” His voice descended into a growl of rocks on rocks.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-01-2014, 12:11 AM

<Like the new font.> Marcus texted her. "Alright let's go." He said with a smile. He kissed Tiny's cheek. "I love you. You keep me grounded."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"They might have their own technopath." Creador says starting to pace. It was very hard for him to be still. That was why most days you could find him in the company gym. "I do have some contacts on the street. I could have them see what they can find out about this guy." He was still making small sparks. He really wanted to set fire to something. He would head to the gym after this meeting and get out some of this pent up energy.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-01-2014, 07:03 PM

<Kirin, a request from two of your team members, they wish to go visit the parents to do a meet and greet but don’t want to leave you a man short. I don’t mind taking up the slack for now from him going to his folks. Yet he still wants to make sure you won’t mind.> Teal had made sure that no one was around when she scrolled the message acrossed the screen but still she knew it would be wise if she did not name any one or make it clear which team.

----------------------------------------------------------

<why thank you, I kind of thought that my posts seemed to be missing a bit of personality.> the text flash on his phone then a smily face fallowed. Looking over his shoulder at the text Tiny smiled. She made a cute little nose when he kissed her. The chime of the elevator as it arrived made her jump a little but then she was off again into the elevator. “and how do I keep you grounded?”

----------------------------------------------------------------

“of course they have their own Technopath!” Lucifer yelled at Creador, his pacing was only getting on Lucifer’s nerves even more. How was he to work with such a man. He had this itchy trigger finger, if you could call the fire starters need to burn something an itchy trigger finger. “why do you think I am this pissed? NO don’t answer that!” his voice rumbled with the anger and frustration as he stood again and looked out the windows onto the city, his City. “If I could only pin him down, find his weak point.” He said to the city outside.

The dragoness sighed and rolled her eyes at his temper tantrum. She knew that he was pissed and she knew that Creador was only trying to help in his way, but some days those two never seemed to be able to see eye to eye. “I think that is a good idea Creador, you might see what R&D have thought up that could be helpful with that mission as well.” She said as she turned so that she could look at both of them. Unlike them she had not natural super power, all she had was the suit she wore and the nanits her father had invented. If she could do anything she wanted she would have been as far from here as she could be. But when the Dragon, her father had fallen in battle with a super due to a heart attack she had been informed that she had to finish paying the debt off. “how are the new recruits coming?” she asked looked at a young woman who sat in the far corner from Creador in the shadows.

“they are coming along well, a few of them are not so happy with the way they were recruited but they will get over it.” Her voice hissed out as she twitched her fingers pulling wisps of shadows from those around her already. “two of them have already tried to get at our leverage but I made sure that the leverage was safe from their hands.” A cold smile crossed her face causing Dragoness to shiver. She had never felt comfortable around Shadow Spinner, and when she had that look on her face, Dragoness wanted never to be the one she was thinking of.

((you may play Shadow Spinner if you want. She had a few people being held in the shadows to keep them “safe”))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-01-2014, 10:47 PM

<Tell them they are more then welcome to go, and thank them for checking in.> Kirin said with a smile. <Oh and let Spike know they won't be in. I don't want her to worry.> Kirin smiled, he was very happy for Tiny and Marcus. They were good together.

Marcus smiled at the smiley face that came across his screen. He was lucky, and he knew it. He had good friends, and a girl he loved with all his heart. He also had a purpose in life. Though he still struggled with the urge to cut. But since he and Tiny had started dating those urges had been few and far between.

Creador didn't even flinch when Lucifer started having his tantrum. He had been with the man long enough that they didn't effect him at all. "I'll check in with them and then start contacting my people on the street." He said to Dragoness. He liked this masked woman. Though not in a romantic way. He shivered when Shadow Spinner started talking. He disliked her, she gave him a serious case of the willies. "If you don't need anything else from me I will head out and contact my people on the street."

Lunna Dea

Old 04-02-2014, 09:15 AM

<Will do!> the image of a young woman in uniform saluting appeared on his screen then winked before disappearing again. The face had been there only moments but he has seen that face before. In fact most of the nation had seen that face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<good news kids! We are going to Vegas!> the message appeared on Marcus’ phone only to disappear moments later. The elevator chimed and the doors opened to reveal a group of people who looked board and ready to go home. A few of them got off as Tiny and Marcus got on. Looking around at each of the people carefully Tiny wondered if the people around them were going out to work. <boss man says you have approval for those days off.> Tiny did not notice it appear on his phone as she was trying to decide if she liked being there or if she wanted to get off at the next elevator stop.

“that would be a wise move!” Lucifer growled at Creador as he hunched down behind the desk again the anger and rage clear on the grotesque face. The once blue of his eyes now seemed to be filled with licking flames. His fingers slowly drummed acrossed the desk. “for as long as this company has been around he seems to have been right on our tails. “

“do not worry, my lord.” Shadow Spinners voice rasped out as she leaned forward to Lucifer. “soon this batch will be ready and we can send them out to do as needed. Soon enough he will not have any of his team to call on, they will have fallen before us or joined us.” A cold dry crackle like the north wind of a frozen lake echoed around her.

“make sure you men are not careless as that one was last time Creador, I know it was not his fault that we did not have the full intell on the Ghost Cat but that still does not make up for the loss of his life.” Out of all the higher ups in the company, Dragoness seemed to be the only one that carried for the little man, the one at the bottom of the work pile.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-02-2014, 03:54 PM

Kirin gasped, where had he seen that face before. He knows he's seen it. He goes into deep thought. Where had he seen that face before.

"We got approved time off." Marcus said kissing her neck. "What's wrong babe?" He asked as he tensed up. He didn't like when she got like this. <Just wondering if somethings going on where we are. Tiny seems a bit tense.> He texted Teal.

"You seem sure. Scarlet Angel has been on our case for so long. Do you really think this batch will fare any better then the last several groups." Creador says to the Spinner.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-03-2014, 05:35 AM

<you ok boss man?> teal text slowly scrolled acrossed the screen. ((you know its hard to type up a full paragraph when your character has not emotions, reactions or thoughts that the other characters can see?))

“oh good.” The tight sound to her voice seemed to fade quickly as her thoughts rushed to where they were going and now where they were. Looking up at Marco she pulled out her phone and started typing on it. <I don’t like being with this many people I don’t know in such a tight place. I feel like some one is spying on us and may kill us. It is unfounded but I just have to deal with it.> she showed it to him.

<from my record on her she may be suffering form stress from an attack she suffered almost a year before you joined the team. I am not even sure Scarlet knows what truly happened that night to her.> the teal text seemed harsh like she was trying to warn him off asking anything more about the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“the last few batches have been people we recruited and then found them unsuited.” The harsh whisper of Shadows voice seemed almost to cut the skin. “this batch Lucifer and I picked for the job. They have the incentive to do as they are told and not back down.” Her yellow eyes grew wide as she seemed to try to look deep into Creador soul. “do you question his choice?”

“shadow! Creador! Enough! We do not need to be fight among ourselves. It is not going to get us any closer to dealing with Scarlet and we each have our own place in the Bosses plan. Just because a few parts have not worked does not mean that the whole thing is not going to work.” Sighing Dragoness looked out the window beyond Lucifer’s desk. Some days she hated that her father had gotten involved with this group of people but other days she did enjoy the thrill of the fight.

“Dragoness is right, this is our Bosses plan and we need to put our trust in his plan.” Lucifer turned to look at Shadow. “and you need to stop picking fights with everyone. You know that your not wall liked and you keep pushing them. Do I need to find a cage for you too?” she shivered and slink back into her dark corner. Dragoness also shivered at what he was referring to. Years before there had been another hot tempered super that had joined the ranks of Sunshadow and he had been good but he kept pushing the other supers and in time it was decided that the best thing to do with him was lock him away. They had done just that and more. He now resided in a max prisons where his powers were countered. From the talk around the water cooler he had gone mad.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 03:44 PM

<Yeah I'm good. I just get a feeling that things are going to get more difficult.> He sent lost in thought. His gut told him that things were going to go down.

Marcus just pulled Tiny close and said nothing. He wouldn't push, he knew that if she wanted to tell him she would, in her own time. "Don't worry I'll keep you safe." He said kissing her softly.

Creador flames up as Shadow threatens him. He had never taken well to threats. He would have burned her to a crisp if it hadn't been for Dragoness stepping in. He forced himself to relax and then flames disappeared. He had always been a hot head, even before his powers had developed. He really didn't want to be here but his parents, both supers, had worked for the company and hadn't given him any choice in the matter. He turned and head to R&D to see what they might have to help him.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-03-2014, 07:53 PM

<you reacted to my picture. What is wrong?> the text was soft almost comforting. <what are you thinking is going to happen?>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“thanks I am sorry I cant be strong like you are all the time.” Tiny said as she curled up to his side. As they reached the ground floor she almost bolted from the elevator as the doors opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow retreated deeper into the shadows as Creador ignited. She planned on pulling the shadows in around her if he had not been stopped by dragoness. She really did not like him and how he was cocky, she wanted to brake him but the Boss would never allow her to do it unless he harmed her.

“you both need to calm down.” Her voice was soft as she tried to calm both of them down. Lucifer did not really care if they started killing each other. She on the other hand wanted them to seem more of a united front. If they started killing each other than the other companies would start cutting into their company.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-03-2014, 09:51 PM

<You seem familiar. And I don't know. I just get a bad feeling that something big is going to go down some time in the very near future.>

"You were the strong one last night." He said following her off the elevator. He took her hand as they head up the street. "I love you Tiny." He said giving her hand a squeeze.

Creador took his time getting to R&D. He needed to cool down before he let himself be around people. If he were honest with himself he was rooting for Scarlet Angel, though he would have never admitted that to anybody. Having calmed down sufficiently he walked in to R&D. "Got anything useful?" He asked in general.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-05-2014, 08:20 AM

<she is actually a relations. She died three years ago, she was my hero.> her type had gone from a large to small one. <there is no picture of me, not even on film. My family never wanted to have a reminder of me and that I exist.> she waited a few moments for it to sink in to him. < she was one of the few people who would come see me, now I only have what I get through the internet.> she was not looking for pitty, just for understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“yah but only because I had been planning for that for so long now. Elevators I cant stand when there is a bunch of people in them.” Starching out as they walked out into the sun she smiled up at the sky. “I love the way it smells in the spring. All the new growth and stuff.” Returning the squeeze when he took her hand she smiled back at him. “did you ever figure out where I live?” she knew that he had the skill to have hacked the system to find where she lived and in a way when he had first asked her if he could walk her home she had challenged him. She had told him when he knew where she lived he could walk her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“One of these days he is going to get pissed at the wrong time and he is going to be at a black site under the governments control in a matter of seconds.” Dragoness said as she watched Creador walk out of the office. Not that she would feel sorry if he were to be taken in. in fact she waited each day for them to get the call that he was not going to be coming back, but she could not let on to the others that she felt that way.

Lucifer looked up from his desk and raised his eyebrow. “and then we would have a much bigger problem if someone did not have their fingers on a main player in that arena.” His voice was cold and something about it made her not want to say anything more. There were times that he would go into a dark place that she only wanted to run from. They had been paired up for over three years yet he still kept trying to pull her down into the darkness that he claimed all supers should be in. there was no hope for them but to destroy and control all humans so why try to save them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-31-2014, 11:51 PM

(I am going to have to go back and reread this thing to get back... I'll have to do it sometime.

Lunna Dea

Old 12-21-2014, 10:36 AM

(( big puppy eyes "have you forgotten me?"))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-21-2014, 12:57 PM

(fuck. sorry.)

Lunna Dea

Old 01-12-2015, 07:35 AM

((free to read now?))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-12-2015, 02:32 PM

(no... i just need to print it out tonight... if you want to not do this cause I'm taking to long Ill understand

Lunna Dea

Old 01-12-2015, 02:56 PM

((I still want to play. I know your good at replying once you get back into it.))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-13-2015, 02:27 AM

(i just don't know when I'll get a chance to read it. but I will