View Poll Results: how will you make sure you win
kill every one that get's in your way 2 16.67%
make an ally and when it's over fight them with all you have 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2011, 10:32 PM

The Holy Grail War

You have been chosen to fight in the Holy war for the grail you were chosen for your skill's your power and your family blood line in a matter of day's you will get a package in the mail that hold's a book how to summon you noble phantasm and a very important item this item used to belong to your phantasm and with this you will be able to summon him or her after that the rule's are simple; kill the other phantasm's or their master. If you become the last one standing then you win and we shall grant you one wish; any wish that you desire. You and your phantasm will get one wish if you survive.
Each Master will receive 5 command seal's on their right hand; with this they are able to force their phantasm to do something; over powering their will and forcing them to do what they ask.

Master:the master is someone who's family has been born into this war or is a replacement for another family line died of each master is able to use magic giving them the power to fight back each master has 5 command seal witch allows the master to force the Servant to do what ever the master asks, the servants body then almost takes control doing every thing in there power to do what they were asked to but this can only be used five times
Saber: Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors. It is commonly assumed to be the best class overall, with high ratings in all categories. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Archer and also possesses the Riding skill like the Rider class.
Lancer: Servants placed within this class are very agile and skilled with long-range melee weapons, such as spears, lances, etc. It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Archer and Saber.
Archer: Servants placed within this class are usually proficient with projectiles and can survive longer without a Master nearby, thanks to their special ability Independent Action; the strongest Archers can be difficult to control at times, in fact, due to their near-total independence from their "Masters". It is one of the three Knight classes, together with Lancer and Saber.
Rider: Servants placed within this class place emphasis upon speed and powerful Noble Phantasms, which often include their mounts. Their special skill is Riding, which allows them to fully utilize abilities of their mounts (which can range from simple horses to mechanical vehicles to divine or supernatural creatures.).
Caster: Servants placed within this class are adept in magecraft and have a special ability akin to Reality Marble, called Territory Creation, which alters or creates space around them to enhance their sorcery.
Assassin: Servants placed within this class are always, as a rule, one of the 19 Hassan i Sabbah, the leaders of the clan of the Hashshashins who passed their name down. The Assassins' special ability is Presence Concealment, which allows them to remain undetected. Offset by their stealth is their weak combat skills. Due to this, Assassins often target Masters instead of Servants.
Berserker: Servants placed within this class are always incarnations of heroes who have gone berserk on their lifetime. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement, which trades their consciousness (i.e. sanity) for a large power boost. Most Masters are incapable of controlling their Servant once Mad Enhancement has been activated, which eventually results in their death.

Classes:
Saber: Dark world dealer
Sabers master :Codette

Lancer:Buffy
Lancers master:

Archer: letmefly 101
Archers master:

Rider: shadesilverwing
Riders master: letmefly 101

Caster: Shania583
Casters master:

Assassin:nabadell
Assassins master:

Berserker: RedguardJim
Berserkers master

~follow menewsha rules
~keep things pg, romance of all kinds are accepted but anything more than pg needs to be time skipped, violence is ok
~no killing off other characters unless the "master" of the character is ok with it and i am informed.
~type at least 5 sentences per post. (I won't count the sentences if it looks long enough) this is a rp, expand the horizon, talk about what your character is seeing (I don't want to be the only one making up the scenery).
~no god modding! just, no. it results in an instant ban and your character will be deleted.
~try to post once a week. I know it's the school year.
~let me know when you'll be gone for an extended period of time so that we can "drag" your character around and update you when you get back.
~Upon entering, you will need to post yourself "realistically" into the story. no popping out of nowhere and suddenly being part of the group.
~pm profiles to me, I will NOT accept any profiles that are not pmed.
~title the pm Holy Grail

----------

(sorry almost forgot)

skeletons

Name:
What are you: (master or phantasm and if so what one are you or command)
Where are you from:
Bio: (if you are a Phantasm who were you before the grail war)
Pic:
Power (if you are a master then what kind of spell can you use and if you are a Phantasm then a Item that act's as a main weapon)

----------

Name:Conner the concerning
What are you: phantasm Saber
Where are you from: Egypt
Bio:Conner was a great swords man in his past concerning every thing in his path and then Drinking until dawn Conner was loved by every one in his kingdom he had tho as many lovers as he had haters by concerning every thing in his path he had made many enemy's one day in his kingdom in Egypt he had just got back from his crusade he was poised by his to be father in law he was to marry a beautiful women from an ally country but the father did not like his little girl marred to a barbarian so he had Conner killed and to lay dormant until summoned by a master
Pic:
Power: Conner's weapon allows him to speed up his heart giving him amazing speeds

Last edited by dark world dealer; 12-16-2011 at 01:55 PM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedguardJim

Name:Agathor Frostfeld
What are you: Berserker
Where are you from: Iceland
Bio: Agathor raised a pauper, tending goats, boars, and cows on his family's farm in Iceland. However, he had always wished to bring honour, and glory to his family's name. When he heard of an expedition to a new land, across a great and vast ocean, he jumped at the opportunity. The journey was to be one of extreme peril, and it was unlikely that he would ever return. Agathors father gifted to him his Grandfathers War Axe, it had brought their family honour in years past, and it was believed that it would bring honour to him in the battles to come.

The journey treacherous, from storms and hunger, more than half of those who set from those icy shores had perished, but not Agathor. He was determined to see his ventures through. Then, one dark, yet seemingly silent night, Agathor felt uneasy, he gripped his Grandfathers axe in anticipation for what was to come. Suddenly, a great gust of wind blew, as a massive squid emerged from the watery depths. It grabbed the ship, Ripping at the mast, and dragging proud men into a cold, watery grave. Agathor wouldnt stand for it to end this way, tighly gripping his axe, his lunged onto the beast, severing one of the beasts tentacles. The monster roared in agony, as it tried to return back to the murky depths of which it came, but Agathor would not stand for its cowardice, as he plunged in after it, and with a mighty swing of his axe, he brained the great monster, shattering the handle, the head of the axe lodged into the beasts skull. After returning to the waters surface, it became clear the ship way in dire straits, the crew, battered and broken, drifted. Days past, and eventually, the longboat was intercepted by a small fishing vessel, maned by several small, brown skinned people. They recognized the travelers were on the brink of death, and the humble fishermen brought them back to their village. Days later, Agathor awoke to a beautiful young girl tending to his wounds, to a world like he has never seen before, filled with strange, great horned creatures, strange, large toothed creatures who gnawed at the lumbering, vast forests which engulfed the land.

Agathor respected how the brown-skinned men lived in harmoney with their surroundings, and soon fell madly in love with the young woman, who happened to be the leader of these woodsmen's daughter. He found a new home with these people, and soon, his lover, Anevay, was with child. However, all was not well with his new life, tensions were running high between a neighboring tribe, and it became painfully obvious that these tensions would boil into an all out war. 8 months past, and Agathor was wakling the woods with his love, Anevay, when suddenly a group of 15 men jumped from the trees; they were warriors from the neighboring tribe. They attacked them both, one shooting him in the leg with an arrow, incapacitating him. They took his lover, 8 months pregnant, and slit her throat, right in front of his eyes. Something in Agathor just snapped, he went completely berserk, ripping the arrow from his leg, and crushing it in his palm, he charged the whole group. Having no weapon, he killed each, and every one of the attackers, with his bare hands, tearing out the throats of some, shattering the spines of others, and even crushing the skull of one using only his massive strength. He carried the body of his now dead lover for two miles, before sucumming to the deadly poison that covered the arrow.
Pic:
Power: The Axe of his Grandfather which he used to defeat the great Sea beast. It has the power to cut through any material as if it was silk, however it doesnt apply to magical items, and reacts just as a normal axe.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by letmefly101
Name: Maddy O'Day
What are you: Phantasm, Archer
Where are you from: Ontario, Canada
Bio: Maddy was a simple High School student, who perferably had no life outside of her home. Then, her parents had gotten very angry at the thought of her wanting to leave. So, they had gotten her killed so she could lay dormant until a worthy master came along.
Pic:
Power:Bow and Arrow
[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette
Name: Annabelle MonarayAge: 23Gender: femaleWhat are you: Master of Saber-ConnerWhere are you from: EgyptBio: Annabelle was a normal woman- working at a bookstore, taking care of her own home, occasional partying- until her 23rd birthday when she got a strange book in the mail. Being a lover of any kind of book she immediately read it and summoned her Phantasm.Pic: * Power: Annabelle has incantations tattooed onto the inside of her arms. Before she knew of her Phantasm they where just quotes she enjoyed reading, now they are her spells, most of them are shields and personal defenses.
----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadeSilverwing
Name:shade
What are you: Rider
Where are you from: Sparta
Bio: i was one of the brave Spartans that took on the Persian army there may have been only three hundred of us but i was willing to bet that we would have won that battle if we weren't betrayed!! i took an arrow to the knee then got my head cut off.
Pic:
Power: my mount is a black dragon about the size of a average home and i use a Katana as my choice of weapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
Name: Tally Thunder
What are you: Phantasm, Caster
Where are you from: Scotland
Bio: Tally grew up trying to please everyone and make everyone else happy. When she realized that she had to find time for herself she began reading books about spells and found out that she could actually work them, she learned how to make a staff and made her own and then went about using spells to help everyone. She soon learned that it took a lot out of her and that her older brother was jelouse. He had watched her learn how to use spells and then he tried it himself then without any sucess. He got angry and then killed her over it just stabbing her in the heart while she slept.
Pic:
Power: Staff to cast spells with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabadell
Name: Nabadell Ironclaw
What are you: assassin
Where are you from: Ireland
Bio: Well trained in poisons and antidotes Nabadell was a great assassin in her time she was the top of her class in her home village taking on any job never asking about the details but that would end up her down side one mission her target was waiting for her he set up traps to stop her when she made it to the building she was greeted by a group of hired solders who blocked off every way of getting out she was then executed
Pic:
Power: her large katana holds a serrated blade in the handle which is enhanced that when ever he cut's an enemy with the blade the wound will never heal properly until she is killed she also uses a handheld crossbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmefly101
]Name: McKinnley Mason
What are you: Master, Rider
Where are you from: Poland
Bio: McKinnley was a very out spoken person who had worked at a pocal video store. One day, at work he had gotten a mysterious tape that had changed his life.
Pic:
Power:McKinnley has scriptors tarried on both of his hands that when trying to control his Phantasm, help him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffythevampireslayer12
Name: Lenobia
What are you: Phantasm lancer
Where are you from: england
Bio: Lenobia lived a very good life. Her father was a member of parlament and her family was very wealthy. but she refused to be the proper snobby girl her parent's wanted her to be. She would go out and practice with weapons in a hidden field and found that her favorite was a spear made of maple and silver. Her dad wasn't the most loved member of the society so as a result, one day when Lenobia was walking, she was attacked and killed.
Pic:
Power A spear that is made of oak wood with a golden metal tip. The spear can do quiet a few things. there is a secret compartment that hold a knife incase she can't use her spear and also when it is thrown little blade come out of the tip to cause even more damage

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 12-17-2011 at 03:56 AM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2011, 11:34 PM

(ok guy's we just need some masters then we can start this)

----------

(here we go I finely made time for this here it is are not so great ooc chat room) War for the Holly grail

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2011, 01:35 AM

will any one take another person

Raven Eluryh
Forger of the cosmos and all its...
Send a message via MSN to Raven Eluryh

Old 12-17-2011, 03:36 AM

~~Moved profile to OOC thread~~

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-28-2012 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: typo's

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 03:45 AM

ok when you get you pic your in

Raven Eluryh

Old 12-17-2011, 03:57 AM

-

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-24-2012 at 04:17 AM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2011, 04:02 AM

and by the way this is my good friend Raven Eluryh I will not bring up his real name but he is co founder of this and he is right if you can please pm me a weakness and dude in this they were real hero's just not real real heros like Lancelot

Raven Eluryh

Old 12-17-2011, 02:27 PM

-

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-24-2012 at 04:17 AM..

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-02-2012, 09:25 PM

-

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-24-2012 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: added wrong links for pictures

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2012, 03:30 AM

I think my role play died

----------

Can someone play as another master or would you all like to switch this around so that the two masters have been given more then one servent and know have been battling it out

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-06-2012, 05:32 AM

I will be a master I just have to make the skeleton later though becasue it is almost midnight here and i need some sleep.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-06-2012, 06:11 AM

lol ok its 1:00 here

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-10-2012, 08:51 PM

Name: Anita Hong
What are you: Master of Lancer
Where are you from: Japan
Bio: Anita grew up as a shy person but things changed when she received a book along with a letter and she found out that her tattoos could actually do things with her phantasm that she could now summon. She became a more out going person who now enjoyed the thrills of what she could now do.
Pic:
Power Anita has scripts tattooed along her sides that she uses with her phantasm, they mostly deal with attacks for close range.

Last edited by Shania583; 01-11-2012 at 11:54 AM..

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-11-2012, 03:21 AM

-

Last edited by Raven Eluryh; 01-24-2012 at 04:18 AM..

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2012, 03:26 AM

oh sorry ill try to get that fixed

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-11-2012, 11:55 AM

Sorry I've changed it now.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM

Name: Susan
What are you: Master, Caster
Where are you from: Scotland
Bio: Susan was born to cast spells. It was in her blood from birth. She would secretly practice in her room while her parents were asleep or away. She ended up opening her own magic shop though her parents thought it was a waist. Then one day when her new inventory arrived, she was looking through some new spells and she found a spell that had no name. She said the spell and that is when her life changed forever.
Pic:
Power Susan can cast many powerful spells but she has many to control her Phantasm. Some deal with defenses like magic shields and such and some deal with increasing Tally's spell strength.

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-11-2012, 10:07 PM

-

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2012, 11:21 PM

Jon don't worry about it and accepted

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-13-2012, 11:23 PM

-

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2012, 01:30 AM

id say no but I think this is the best we got

----------

POSTING CAN BEGIN MASTERS SHOULD GO FIRST

Raven Eluryh

Old 01-14-2012, 01:33 AM

-

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2012, 01:37 AM

(Please use the occ http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1770184281 and 226 926 9267)

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-14-2012, 03:39 AM

(yay finally)

Susan stood behind the counter of her store. It was very full today, as it had been all day. She was glad her shop was getting known by the town. When the store closed after a while, she would summon her Phantasm and help her practice some spells as always. A women walked to the counter to pay for her items. She had gotten a white and red candle and some incense. She added up the price and the woman gave her the money and she put the supplies in a bag. The woman left and she put the money in the cash register. This day wouldn't pass soon enough.

(i hope that's a good intro post)