Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 04:31 AM

underneath new york city lies the peacful neko city. it is a fun place were half animal people live in peace. some are fun and outgoing and others are dark and keep to them selves (gothic basiclly). there usually isnt any danger here except for the accasional human that descovers them but they just turn them into nekos.

name:
pic: both of your neko and animal forms.

name: Katerina (kat)
neko half: wolf
bio: Katerina is the newest citizen to neko city. She doesn't know anyone yet so she is ready to meet new people. She is a little shy so doesn't get out much.
Pic:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 01-15-2012, 06:03 AM

(okay, hope you don't mind if I have a girl who stumbles into neko city and is human...I'm seriously tired looking through pictures and finding nothing. /pissed now
Also, Andraus:, I figured you'd might wanna get a piece of this~)

name: Baylee Smith, just call me Baylee Smith... Valentine
neko half: uhh...half Japanese? I was told I was part Japanese...
likes: drawing, swimming, kicking ass hole's butts, cursing, and abiding her own rules.
bio: Baylee is a girl who won't put up with anyone's shit. She's nice, but wont hesitate to beat anyone's ass if they try to pull any crap or try to beat her up. She has long strong legs that pack a punch, a mastering of talk-shit-zu, and an iron fists. Her father is a rich and powerful man who works in some big company or whatever. Since she's his kid, she tends to work with him sometimes. Although, she tends to just get pissed off and cuss people out. The workers there just see her a the boss' brat, and since they think that's what she is, she figures she might as well play the part. Baylee forces them to do things for her and run little errands for her, but that's just to show those ass holes that she can and will be a brat if they're going to act like major butts. Now one day Baylee was just out for a stroll. She was walking around in the woods and kicking some evil trees to let out some steam, when she found a cave that was sort of blocked off. And, that's where it allll begins.
pic:

name: Cage
age: 120 (the wonders of make up), but looks...20? something like that.
neko half: fox
bio: Cage is a bit of a player. He flirts with girls and goes through them like there's no tomorrow! He's been living in Neko city for a long time, and I mean a long time. He's one of those rare breeds that have the ability to live for hundreds of years. Cage lives in a small apartment that he likes to call "The cock pit".(if you know who I got that from, I'll love you. <3) It's where all the magic happens, according to him. He roams the streets every day and tries to pick up his new date. He tends to be a joker and not very serious, but he can be serious when he needs to be.
pic: (okay, his animals form is the little fox that's sitting next to him 8D)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-15-2012, 06:55 AM

[Momo, if you need a Anime form of a Animal, just ask me. You know from my Reputation, that I can get good pic's. Which im about to demonstrate.]

name: Loki
neko half: Fox
bio: Loki is loki, nuff said. Anyway, He is also The Large Thief on the loose, nicknamed 'Sneaky fox'
pic:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 07:02 AM

(hot damn....-take him and drags him into the shadows- uhh...yeah, nice picture. that'd be nice. I'll ask later...about to do something...Also, I'm ready to start whenever you start it up, buffy. /molests Loki)

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 01-15-2012, 11:14 AM

(A new city? I may have to make a new character this time :yes: That is if I am not banned from ruining the last two :C)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 02:51 PM

(jake you didn't ruin then the others just never took it off that goood. its not someone who does it it all depends on events but this one will be epic since next weekend for me will be epic i will make this rp that epic!!!!! awww and my computer won't load andy's hot pic :( )

Katrina sat in the train as it neared neko city. She could see the trees pass out the window and could see neko city in the distance. Soon they would be there. She couldn't wait. She was lucky enough to get a row by herself although she was hoping she would be able to talk to someone. oh well. Her kimono dress went to her knees while she was sitting. It was white with blue flowers on it. She loved wearing these and where she came from, everyone wore them. She decided after checking into a hotel she would go exploring in the lush, green forest.

(is that good? i am trying to get better about putting explanation s of surroundings in my posts.)

dragonjake

Old 01-15-2012, 03:07 PM

name: Dante ? (No-one will ever know his last name >:3)
neko half: panther
bio: Dante has been living in neko city all his life and he has come to know all the locations and allyways in it. He has no job, but he is currently looking for one. He has a habbit on nibbling on the ears on his friends when he sneaks up on them (:P) And he loves sushi. All that said, he is usually playful, kind and gentle, but at times he can become moody and easily annoyed.
pic:
Human form.
Animal form.

Last edited by dragonjake; 01-15-2012 at 03:10 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 03:42 PM

( also momo - takes loki and gives him back to andy- no do that to charis ok also everyone can post)

Andraus

Old 01-15-2012, 06:24 PM

[-loki gives Buffy a Jewaled Necklace, laced with sapphires....which he stole-]

Loki was keeping his Head low in the lush parts of the forest, wearing his Thiefs-guld clothing, and his mask on his face. he perked up his ears, to hear anything that might be fallowing him. He heard nothing. He then changed his clothing into casual cloths, and hid the jewals he had into the chest, under the Giant tree, near the mines.

dragonjake

Old 01-15-2012, 06:37 PM

Jake was sat in the local tea shop, he sipped his tea thinking about whether or not her could be bothered to try and find something to do. It seemed he was good at finding things to do, even if it was make friends with strangers or sneak up on his friends. Jake took a bite from his crumpet and sighed a little as he looked out of the shop windows. "I wonder what today will bring for me." He thought in his head as he looked back down to his cup with another sigh.

Andraus

Old 01-15-2012, 06:37 PM

Loki walked in "Jake! Jake man, how are you?" he said, patting his back.

dragonjake

Old 01-15-2012, 06:44 PM

Jake heard someone saying his name, he looked behind him to see the neko he had just met this week. "Oh hey there Loki..." He then sipped his tea again and chuckled a bit. "... Your lucky you was the one who found me... otherwise you would have had your ear nommed." He said as he offered a crumpet too Loki.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 06:44 PM

(:gonk: no fair! I need my man lovin' in the morning! ; ~; man lovin' in the morning, lovin' in the evening, lovin' in the niiight~
jake; you didn't ruin it. <3 I was wondering if you'd join~)

Baylee ran up to a tree and jump-kicked it. The tree shook for a few moments, blossoms and leaves falling down then flying away with the wind. Baylee sighed and balled her fists. "I'll show those bitchy workers...Spreding rumors about me. How dare they?! I'll show them just how evil I can be!", She said before stomping off and going deeper and deeper into the woods. When she was in her father's company building, she had over heard some of the female workers saying nasty things about her. 'Oh, I heard that she just about killed someone because they didn't get the shipment right! Such a nasty child!", one of the ladies chided. 'I heard she was part of a gang and that her father made her work here so that way she wouldn't ruin his reputation!', another one whispered. 'Also, have you seen how atrocious her clothing is? She walks around in those gloomy colored clothes and short skirts. I think she wears such things for attention! Also, she always has that ugly look on her face!', the girls laughed a bit after that comment. The memory pissed her off so much. Baylee punched and tree then winced. She pulled her hand back and looked at it. H fist had some splinters and bled a little, not a big deal but it still hurt. She gritted her teeth and then continued to walk through the forest. Everything around here was just trees. It started to become a tighter squeeze as she went deeper inside of the woods. The trees were so close together it was nearly impossible to get between them and continue. Well, with some of them anyway.

Since Baylee was rather thin, she slipped between them. After a few minutes, Baylee came across a cave. It was a little small, and was blocked off. Although, it looked like someone had closed it off in a hurry. There were a few gaps, only one of them being big enough for someone to be able to slip through, if they were small enough. Baylee took this as a challenge, and she was curious about what would be behind this wall. She stepped into the gap and bent over so she could fit. It ended up with her having to crawl so she could get through. The wall was only two feet thick, so she got past it pretty quickly. Once through, Baylee got up and brushed herself off. She looked ahead and squinted her eyes. There was a light at the end of the tunnel. She raised an eyebrow at this and wondered what was int eh other end. "Did I die?", she mumbled before grinning a little. Baylee walked through the tunnel. She glanced around the room just to make sure there wasn't any creatures or things that wanted to hurt her. There was nothing in the cave, except a few bugs and probably some mice. The whole cave was silent, except for for the clacking noice frm her boots and a faint sound of the city. It was a bit odd, though. She couldn't hear the city in the woods since it was so thick...The cave wasn't that long either, so it couldn't have been a passage way to the city. This just made Baylee even more curious. She started to run down the cave. The light started to grow in size as she got closer to it. After a moment, she made it outside.

Baylee looked around and raised an eyebrow. This place looked different from the woods she just passed through. Not just that. this place gave Baylee a weird feeling...Not a bad, just weird. She folded her arms across her chest and looked around. She slowly walked through it, noticing how much healthier these woods looked. The woods she had just passed were dark and dead looking, while this place had lush green that were full of life. Baylee was sure this was a different place all together and not Manhattan. She couldn't have passed a boarder, though. She wasn't to far from the city. Just a couple of miles away. Baylee smiled and started walking faster. She wanted to explore this place before she would leave.

Cage had his arm wrapped around some girl he met on the street. She had long black her, green eyes and a splash of freckles on her face. She was thin and tall, but still shorter than Cage. She was carrying a suit case. The two of them were walking towards the train station. Sadly, this girl was leaving. he wanted to see this girl before she left. She was one of the few that wouldn't put out and she would keep him in line. He respected her for that, but he'd still try to get in her pants. Cage grinned and slipped his hand further down the girl's waist, just about where her butt was. The girl glared at him, ""Any further, and I'll slap you, old man.". "Relax, hun. And I told you my age with confidence!", he said giving her an embarrassed look. It faded after a second, and he started grinning again. "I'm just sending you off with love~". "Whatever, weirdo.", she said, rolling her eyes. Once they arrived at the right platform, Cage and his girl said their good-byes and the girl departed. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. This was one of the girls he'd miss. She had an attitude and a nice body, things that Cage liked. Cage sighed once more, and started walking in a random direction. He wasn't going anywhere in particular, just a place. He'd probably run into girls on the way, which excited him a little, but he wanted some alone time. He had been hanging out with girls all day. Not just the girl who left, but some other girls in a certain club. He scratched his head and looked at his watch. Iy was late in the afternoon, a perfect time to go for a stroll.

(:rofl: I over did it.)
Now I'm picturing a giant sassy vagina saying "PUSSY OUT, Y'ALL" and walking away

dragonjake

Old 01-15-2012, 06:56 PM

((Oh! x3 I didn't want to join with Jake because I felt people were bored of seeing him XD)

Andraus

Old 01-15-2012, 07:11 PM

Loki dropped a Sapphire, a Bit of Gold ore, a Amethyst, A Ruby, and a Emerald in front of Dante. "Found these in the Mine. Blasted things probly worth more then I got in my pocket "he said. He was lieing, obviously. He stole all these from a Jewalery store, earlier.

dragonjake

Old 01-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Jake was sipping his tea again before he spluttered it out seeing the valuable items. "don't get them out here... Quickly put them away." He said in a rushed tone as he scooped them up and shoved them back into Loki's pocket. "You will be mugged if anyone sees that sort of stuff on you." He warned looking around.

(I will now wait for Buffy :3)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 08:21 PM

Katerina got of the train. She took her bags and found a motel and checked in and put away her things. She then went to the nearest dinner and ordered a cup of coffee to help her wake up.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 08:36 PM

Cage was walking down the streets of Neko city when he saw onr of his friends. he cracked a grin and walked towards Loki. "Hey you two! Whatcha doing?", He said standing next to Loki. He hadn't seen these two in forever. He'd been to busy with the ladies. Man, they were sooo demanding. Always wanting to go on dates and do other romantic crap.

Baylee made her way out of the forest fairly quick. it wasn't that deep, at least the part she was small. She was amazed to see a city here. She had seen a map of Manhattan before, and this city in particular wasn't on it. Baylee had to find out what this place was now. When she was walking down the streets, she noticed something a little odd about the people. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Holy shit...they're furries!", she shrieked. Baylee blushed slightly and covered her mouth. A few people looked at her like she was crazy, but then continued to walk around. 'please, please, pleasseeee tell me this is just an anime convention in a little town I hadn't heard of!', she stared at someone walking by. They had big at ears and had fur in several places. it looked really real. Okay, so it turned out they were real furries. Nice. "...fuck no!", Baylee said as she ran down the street. She was hopping non of them noticed that she was human. Obviously this town wasn't on the map for a furry good reason; non of these people were human. or maybe baylee had eaten some berries that made her go nuts and she was running around naked in the wilderness mumbling about furries. Baylee knew people were going to find out she was human, so she had to find somewhere to hide, or she could tell them her animal like parts were under her clothes....that she had scales or something. Although, no one would believe her. She just needed to calm down and figure this out first.

Andraus

Old 01-15-2012, 09:01 PM

Loki put the Gems away. "Oh, Hey Cage. Hey, did you hear that Moon-stone Jewalers got robbed again? "he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 09:25 PM

Katerina noticed three boys talking. Hmmmm they seemed kin cute but she ignored that. She heard them talking about a jewlry store getting robbed. Talk about bad news. She looked at the menu to see what this place ha to eat.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 09:29 PM

"Nope. I've been with the ladies, so I haven't been watching very much news. Do they know who did it yet?", Cage said as he pulled out a chair and sat down. he leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head. "You know...I should hook you guys up with some ladies. You guys have been single for too long! I think you'll like the ladies I hang out with...", he chuckled. "They have very nice...cook wear.".

Baylee ran past the table and started heading towards the ally way that was only a block away. Once she got there she ran right down it and went all the way to the end. She leaned on the wall and sighed. "This is one freaky place. It's pretty, but freaky.", she said. Baylee really wanted to explore this place, but she didn't want to get caught. She didn't know if this place even welcomed humans. They could kill them and eat their dead bodies for all she knew! If she was going to check this place out, she'd have to do it in secrecy. That means no yelling 'furries! ruuuun!', acting super noticeable, and showing that she was human. Although, that'd be hard. She didn't have anything on her that'd make her look like a furry. Great, just great. She sighed and sunk down to the ground. "I should leave and then come back here some other time....I just have to get out of here without being fucking eaten by evil cat people."

Andraus

Old 01-15-2012, 09:40 PM

"Im Okay with being Single. Personaly, a Girl is a Drain. "he said. "Physically, Mentally, and Financielly. I got Looks, I got money, and I got reputation. I dont need a girl Bleeding me dry." he said. "Also, it was the 'Sneaky Fox' again" he said, his ears twitching

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 09:44 PM

Katerina noticed a girl run by but she smelt weird. She paid for her coffee the calmly walked outside and down the street following the smell. She looked down the alley and noticed the girl. "Are you ok?" she asked.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 09:57 PM

"You don't have to have a relationship. Just a one night stand. Also, they should just find that brat and liock him up already. He's been causing a lot of shit lately. I swear, if he tries to steal any of my stuff, I'll kill him.", Cage said. He was a little surprised that Loki didn't want anything to do with girls. Although, it made him wonder. He grinned at him, "So if you don't want a girl, how about I hook you up with a male friend of mine? I'm sure that's what you want if you're not interested in girls.".

Baylee's eyes widened and she quickly got up. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I was just...going for a jog.", she said before stretching her arms and putting her hands o her hips. "See? just exercising."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-15-2012, 11:09 PM

Katerina gave a small smile. "You don't have to pretend. I can tell your not neko. How did you get into the city?" she asked.