Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-15-2012, 02:00 PM

Kirin's dad was a little taken back for a moment. "It didn't start out like that... It was my son and wife." he said softly. "You should be thanking them, not me." he said as he looked to Kirin and Morgan, and how happy they really were together. He was at a lose of words after that.

Morgan looked deep into Kirins eyes. "Why did you come after me?" she said happily. She was glad he came back to her. Morgan felt lost with out him, though not as much as before. She now had her older brother and stories of her mother.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-15-2012, 03:57 PM

Kirin watched her for a moment. He stroked her hair as he thought of how to word his answer. He chewed on his bottom lip a bit. "My life is empty with out you. And the thought of living my life with out you, that scares me so much." He said softly. "I loved you the first moment we met, and I knew, deep down, that we would be together forever."

Fiona_Watergate:

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 11-19-2012 at 03:37 PM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-02-2012, 07:08 PM

Morgan blushed and kissed him, looking up into his eyes she knew that she couldn't live without him, and was a fool for trying. He was always on her mind and nothing could take him away form her. "I was just afraid." she said softly. She knew that her demons were the one thing that could take everything happy away. "There so strong." she said. "I didn't want you to get hurt. Thats why I ran." she said to Kirin. "I love you." she said as she laid her head on his chest and took a breath in. She didn't care who else was in the room She just wanted to hear his heart beat.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 07:14 PM

"I love you too, that's why I couldn't just let you run away." He says. Kirin hopes that Mario's blood will be able to cure Morgan. "Dad would it be alright if I just hung out here? Oh and you have to get her off the police list." He says.

Mario smiles. He already likes Kirin a lot. He's glad that Morgan has somebody special.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 12-02-2012, 07:20 PM

Kirins dad smiled. "Yes stay keep them both safe. I have a feeling someone else is after her." he said. "I'll take care of taking her off that list." he said as he took the blood. "I'll be back in the morning to give you guys the results." he said as he let himself out. He was happy Kirin finally had someone who loved him.

Morgan looked to Kirin. "Thank you." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 07:49 PM

"You're welcome." He said with a smile holding her close. "I will do all in my power to keep you safe." He stroked her hair.

Mario smiled. "Can I get either of you something to drink, or eat?" He went and put the check from Kirin's dad in his safe not wanting anything to happen to it.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-05-2013, 10:25 PM

Morgan took his hand in her own and gently touched all the lines that connected each other in his palm. She was slow to speak for a moment. "Everyone I've ever loved has died by my hand." she said softly to kirin. "I don't want to lose you like I've lost them." she said softly. Morgan then realized that her brother had asked something of the two of them. She looked to him and softly smiled. "I'm good." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-06-2013, 03:50 AM

Kirin just stands there as his hand is examined. "Well I'm not going anywhere. I am here, and I will help you." He leans in and kiss her. He hadn't heard the question. He was just so glad to be here.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-06-2013, 04:37 AM

Morgan softly smiled before she felt the embrace of him and then there lips meet in great passion. She felt her cheeks turn bright red, she wrapped her arms around him and softly pulled away. "I'm glad." she said softly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-06-2013, 09:20 PM

Kirin wrapped his wings around her. "I'm so happy right now." And he was. He couldn't recall ever being this happy.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-06-2013, 09:23 PM

(time to make this a bit more crazy)

All morgan could do was smile. She finally had everything she had ever wanted. Nothing could make her more happy then having a family.

In that moment there was a big bang that came threw the window. A man in a black suit and a top had walked in threw the rubble. "I found you my dear." he said with a slight smirk. "your father wants to speak with you." he said His blues eyes and blond hair gave him away right away. "Domitry tell him I refuse." she said as her eyes softly glowed red. "He tried to have me killed."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-07-2013, 06:37 AM

Kirin pulled Morgan closer. He moved so he was between this man and her.

"What the hell?" Morrigan's brother shouted coming in from his bedroom. "Who the hell are you?" (I forgot her brother's name.)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM

Fiona_Watergate:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-21-2013, 08:22 PM

The man in the suit igroned both men and looked at Morgan. "He won't take no for an answer dear." he said. He now stood right in front of morgan. Morgan looked to her brother and Kirin. "Its okay. Give us a moment won't you?" she said softly. She knew she would have to take care of this. "Domitry you must go. My powers are much stronger since Daddy last sent you..." she said with a half smirk.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM

Kirin stays near Morgan. Mario, is prepared to use his own powers to protect his sister if need be. "Sis, be careful." He says moving to her other side.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-21-2013, 08:43 PM

Morgan had a way with this minion of her fathers. She held out her hand and a light red spot appired on her hand. "I call you forth to do my bidding." she said. Morgans eyes where now bright red as a large shadow came forth from her hand. "Now if you don't get out of here I will have you destroyed Domitry. You were always my favorite out of my fathers minions, so please don't make me Kill you." she said with a slight smile. She looked to Kirin and her brother. "Your going to want to leave..." she said.

Domitry took a step towards her. "But my dear you know what he will do to me if I come with nothing." he said. He walked of the flighing disk and looked to the two men. "And who might these men be?" he asked Morgan.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 PM

"I'm Mario. I'm her brother." Mario said he has a disk of white light coming from his hand. He won't leave his sister.

Kirin has watched all this silently. "My name is Kirin." He refused to leave her as well. Though he wasn't sure what he'd be able to do, since his powers weren't as powerful as Morgans were and Mario's seemed to be.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-24-2013, 04:15 AM

Morgan smiled as neither man left her side. Her power was growing though with the two men beside her she had more control. "Domity You were always my favorite, and with these two by my side I'm even stronger now." Her smile turned a little more dark, as the shadow in her a hand grew bigger. "I don't care where you go, but you have to leave." she said. Domitry laughted. "my dear child you of all people know that dying is better then your fathers slow ways of killing." Domity said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-24-2013, 04:46 AM

"Why do you work for him?" Kirin asked, his curiosity getting the better of him. He knew it probably didn't matter but he still wanted to know.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-24-2013, 04:56 AM

Domitry smiled at the curious one. "Aren't you cute." He said as he walked over to Kirin. "I have no free will other then to follow my master. You see I've been under his spell since I was a child." he said as he looked back over to Morgan. "He promised me her one day, and that got my attention." he said. Domitrys long finger nail runing a long Morgans jaw.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-24-2013, 05:23 AM

Kirin growls as he touches her. He would like to find away to break the spell on him but he wouldn't tolerate him touching Morgan like that. He moved quickly and shoved him away from her.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 01-24-2013, 05:33 AM

"Oh what a fisty one we have here." he said as he got closer to Kirin. "Oh how I would love to take a ride with you." he said as he let a finger trail down Kirins shirt. "Fine Morgan... I will tell your father, but... Next time you'll have to come with me." he said with a half smile. "And lover boy her as well."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-24-2013, 05:57 AM

Mario sick of this man hit the floor at his fit with his light disk.

Kirin shuddered at the touch.