Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-18-2013, 12:23 AM

The World we live in......no, the plain we live in, is divided into Multiple World's, Each Symbolic to it's own culture. However, even with Mortal kind's 'World's apart', Their thirst for war is great. They wage small 'World war's', for dominance. The race's of each world, and technology, are as various as the elements of the worlds themselves. To keep a Semi-balance of order in this world, People form Alliance's, or Army's. The leader's of these Alliance's are called 'War-lord's. It seems like the War-lord's will fight forever, for dominance.

However, Things are changing.......

Seer's and Sooth slayer's are for-telling of a War-lord, who shall rally many Under Her Banner, and Finally instill peace to the World's......Many do not wish this. War-lords from all over seek to stop anyone from trying to stop their regime's, and will destroy any that oppose them.....Will you fight for a New World order, or will you continue this bloody conquest?

Here are the Rule's.

1. No God-modding. I'm god here.
2. For the 'New world order' Group, Write 'All for One' in your Subject. If your part of the 'Forever fighting' group, put in 'Blood Conquest'.
3. This is an Experimental role play, so I'm sure how well this will turn out. Just cut me some slack, and give me idea's on how to make it better.
4. If accepted, post the profile's yourself.

Here are the skeleton's.

Name :
Weapon's : (They can be as various as they come. Wether it's swords, or plasma weapons. Pick only three)
Magic : (same thing as weapons.)
World : (the World, or world's, they rule)
Bio : (must be a Paragraph long)
Pic : (preferably anime, although il accept anything drawn)
Other : (whatever little bit that need's to be in here)

Here is my Character's

Name : Svanna Von Ayleid
Weapons : A Ceremonial Steel Long-sword, and Two Chrome Pistol's (9mm)
Magic : A Expert Necromancer, and Healer.
World : Arcadia and Mundas
Bio : Svanna Came from a Ancient and Respect Matriarchal Family. Each Daughter had been a War-lord. Taught at a young age how to fight, and to bend the forces of The Under-world to her whim has made her strong, but has not changed who she was. Svanna never fought for glory, or pride. She fought because she had to.
Pic :
Other : Has A Blue Dragon on the Left side of her back.

Name : Solonius 'Solar' Von Ayleid
Weapons : A Half-Sword, and a 12.7mm pistol.
Magic : A Master of Alternation.
World : Sabahdo
Bio : For one coming from a Heavily Matriarchal family, Solar prides himself as the only male in his family to become a war-lord. His Mastery of Alternation allows him to bend the Physical world to his finger-tips, making him one of the most well-respected male's of his Clan, but his goal is to surpass his sister, to prove he is worth something.
Pic :
Other : Has a Red Dragon on the right side of his back.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-18-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Name : Astrida 'Tria' Gertrude
Age : Physically 23, Mentally closer to her mid teens due to memory loss from being a drone for a while. She has no memory from that time. In fact a lot of her memory is missing in places.
Weapon's : Pulse Spear, her fingers, and tail. Both can fire short laser/energy bursts or fire small metal blades or change into claws/short blade for close combat.
Magic : Light bending, Electricity/energy manipulation, and Metal weaving.
*originally simply a technopath before 'enhanced', her magic is actually a combination of her own latent magic and her cybernetics
World : None, Escaped from Terminatius
Bio : She was born on Terminatius, a world where magic was enslaved or killed and technology ruled. It is one of the most technologically advanced but almost the most brutal, ruled mainly by crime lords more then a true government. She found herself being one of the rare magic born but hid it well until her 'death' three years ago in a fire. It cost her most of her body and caused her heart to stop. She was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead but she was one of the many experimented on in an attempt to create obedient and powerful cyborgs for their army. It was then her powers would combine to begin to affect the electronics. Within a year she would again be self aware, the programing broken. She was taken in for repair where she would fight her way free in a rage desperately not wanting to go back to being a mindless drone. Knowing that she had just ensured her death sentence by fighting back she fled, ultimately finding Svanna and asking to join her in the hopes not only to save herself but that Svanna would bring some peace to her world. It has taken her the last two years to find her.... and hopefully be accepted by her
Pic :
*She has long purple hair and bright blue eyes. The left side of her body is mainly metal parts and cybertronics, having lost her left arm, left leg, left eye, most of the upper left side of her head including her left ear, part of her neck, and part of the lower left part of her torso. She also has a gauntlet to match her missing arm on her right hand and forearm. She often leaves the metal bits exposed simply because the electricity and energy pulses produced while she fights tend to get to hot and burn the cloth but still tries to cover what she can, always wearing a hood.
(Note, I'll probably redraw her because I dunno about this sketch but it shows her braid and metal parts accurately.)
Other : Terminatius has so many wars between the crime families it is not often involved despite it's great power. It is a dirty, slummy place that many expect to kill itself off soon. Many of the crime families seek to become the warlord by defeating the other families, however, so it is possible one may have taken over.
Tria was a strange creature, depending on which side you were looking at. If you looked at her right side she appeared to be a tall, slender, curvacious, beautiful woman with nearly glowing light blue eyes and flowing hair softer then silk that flowed towards her shoulders straight is rain. If you looked at her left side, however, you saw a metallic beast shaped into the form of a woman. Her left 'eye' was surrounded by a metal plate that looked with its ragged edges looked like scrap, her eye itself a piece of glowing blue glass shaped like an eye but clearly not. From this eye came the occasional beep, alerting her to readings of high water content. Of course most of her was water proof but dump her in a big enough body of water and there would be problems. She muttered 'I know, I know' to herself and reached up to touch the fake earrings on her metallic left ear which were in reality buttons to turn off the warning sensors. It was just there as left over from drone programing anyway, as drones couldn't see the tropical landscape and process it as a free thinking individual could. She soon reached the castle she had been heading for and gazed up at it with an almost awestruck expression.

For a moment she bit her lip, already naturally red becoming more red from the force. In truth the young woman was rather intimidated, not just by the castle but everything. So much as ever seeing a tree required being extremely rich on Terminatius, yet here natural resources grew a plenty. To her it seemed a planet of the beautiful but unknown. The pale woman adjusted her clothing, careful to lift her hood and hide as many of her cybernetics as possible, as here they felt more then unnatural..... they felt ugly and wrong to her. She did suspect, however, the disk she'd stolen and information she had may allow her to stay here. She'd give the disk up gladly if it could help her people escape the crime lords that currently used them as toys and entertainment.

She finally found her courage and had soon managed to get herself into the castle where she heard distant voices. A male and female... She followed the sounds and soon entered the room to find two people arguing. One was a handsome blond male who looked like he could hold his own in a fight, the other an equally beautiful but slightly ghostly and intimidating woman. One she guessed to be Svanna as her ethereal silver eyes and ebony hair had been described to her, the other she was uncertain of.

"E...excuse me?" She asked softly, her own healthy eye sliding to the floor. She shifted nervously from one foot to the other, her hands almost slipping into her pockets as if uncertain. For a moment she looked like a teenager who had come home too late, if not for the spear strapped to her back and her metal bits. She stopped herself from reaching into her pocket though, worried what it might look like even if she was uncertain about removing her hood. Seeing these two she felt even more awkward, and as if her metal parts were even more offensive. Still her metal hand's distinct joints and the pulsing of the crystals on the back of each hand revealed her cyborg origins easily even if her long devil shapped tail had not already as it flickered nervously and almost cat like behind her.

((note: yes i changed her hair length and color xD. decided it suited her better)

Last edited by Staria; 04-19-2013 at 02:04 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-19-2013, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
Name : Mae
Weapon's : revolver strapped to her thigh, knife hidden in her boot, and her staff, which symbolizes that she is the ruler
Magic : Amazing healer
World : Terran
Bio : Mae is the leader of her clan ever since her father died. She is mute, so she cannot speak, or scream, or make any verbal noise. That is why her guard, Noah, is her interpreter and protector. She is the best healer her kingdom has ever known. Mae is a sweet girl who is a bit shy most of the time, but when it comes to protecting her people, serious about it and will act like a completely different person. She and her people are very adamant about creating peace in the land. They have a rather large kingdom but it is definitely not as big as some. They wish to have all the lands be a part of a big alliance that has them united nation. For now though, before they start going out and doing their mission, work has to be done to upgrade the kingdom's defenses. Although Mae is now the ruler, that doesn't stop her from wanting to explore the worlds around.
Pic :

Other : Mae is very fast and agile. Even her normal walking pace is fast

Name : Noah
Weapon's : Sword and shield (prefers the old way of fighting)
Magic : can create mental links with someone so he can communicate telepathically with them
World : Terran
Bio : Noah is Mae's protector. Since Mae is the leader nor a fighter, he is sworn to protect her. He was chosen at a young age to protect her. When the kingdom's lruler's children were a certain age, they would choose from a group of young warriors who would protect the rulers. Mae chose him, though Noah was surprised since he was super strong at the time. They pretty much grew up together, always around each other and having no one else to talk to but each other. They formed a close bond. Noah started to have a crush on Mae, but not long after it turned to love. He truly loves her. Though he hasn't told her. If Mae were to marry, it certainly wouldn't be with him. He is a lowly guard, she is the ruler of their kingdom. They couldn't be together.
Pic :

Other : extremely skilled fighter.
(I've never done a roleplay like this before. please bare with me. >< And I apologize if this intro isn't any good. I don't know where to start, really. ;_;'')

Mae was wandering through the garden on the castle grounds. She was glancing around, looking at all the pretty flowers and trees. While gazing, Mae was lost in thought. She was a bit overwhelmed at the moment. She was trying to figure out what she was going to do unite the worlds and create peace. She knew she had to make alliances, but with whom? Who could she trust, and who would agree with her father's vision? it seems like most of the worlds around her weren't like her at all. Then again, she didn't know them so she had no idea if they had the same ideals or not. She would have to research about the different worlds and see who would be trust worthy. Or she could Meet the leaders in person and get an idea what they are like. But would they trust her? Would any of them even want to meet her? What if one of them wanted to attack her kingdom after they met? So many questions and what if's swirled through Mae's mind. She had to force herself to stop thinking about it before she got too overwhelmed.

Mae let out a huff. She needed to calm down. She would ask her council some questions later. Well, Noah would. She'd be there, but he'd have to ask them for her. After all, she couldn't talk. Speaking of Noah, where was he? Surely he was behind her? Mae glanced around for a moment, not seeing Noah anywhere. She had a worried look on her face. She must have lost him in the garden. it wasn't exactly easy to navigate and was a large garden. Bad Noah. He should have been paying attention. He knew how fast she walked and how she zipped around when she was in the garden.

Noah was starting to get worried. Mae had lost him in the garden. She must have been lost in thought because she was walking faster than usual. Whenever she was worrying or in deep thought she would walk faster than normal. That girl needed to stop being fast. It wasn't exactly easy to run around in this armor or in this garden. Suddenly he heard the soft sound of running feet coming towards him. He glanced around, wondering where the sound was coming from. Then he felt small a hand grab his arm. Noah tensed for a moment before he looked down and saw the little red head. He let out a sigh of relief and patted Mae's head. Mae looked like a child standing next to Noah. Then again, a lot of people did. He was six feet and seven and a half inches. Mae was only five feet and five inches tall. She smiled up at him, and started talking through their telepathy link. "finally, I found you. We've known each other for nine years and you still can't keep up.", she said. "I apologize, Mae. But you could at least try to walk in a slower pace sometimes, you know.", he said aloud. "Whatever, slowpoke."

Andraus

Old 04-19-2013, 02:09 AM

Solonius looked at the Arrival with a distrusting look, then back at his sister. "We will continue this conversation Later, I have business I need to attend to in the World of Terran, the War-lord Mae's domain. "he said to her, and stepped out. He loved his sister dearly, he respected her and would follow her to oblivion and back, but he hated that she, like everyone else in his family, believed he was incapable of ruling his world. He was controlling the Desert planet of Sabahdo fairly well, given thing's. He did wonder who the new-comer was, but he knew his sister could take care of herself. He walked outside, and Opened a Void gate.

Void Gate's were the only way of Travel between the world's on this plain. They allowed free-travel between World's, so they weren't as separate as many thought. He appeared near the Garden in Terran, and would wait here until the War-lord should appear, with her lap-dog Noah.

Svanna looked annoyed at her brother, but understood his position. However, she gave little thought to it for now. She looked at the new-comer, scanning her with her Gold-silver eye's, curious about her. She'd rarely seen Cyborg's out of Terminatius, especially in her world of Arcadia. "I am Svanna, War-lord of Arcadia and Mundas. What is your Business here, out-lander?" she asked, trying to be civil. Her position required her to be weary of new-comer's.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 02:30 AM

Tria nearly winced at the bite in the blonds voice but said nothing. She simply seemed to shrink further, difficult at her height, and study her mismatched feet closer. She only moved as he reached the door, stepping carefully to the side. She played with her metallic, pointed tail in a nervous gesture. She would not move further until the other woman spoke to her, nodding at the introduction. She took a deep breath, forcing herself to look up at the other woman. At least with only one person she would feel a little less awkward about her appearance. She reached up and slowly removed her hood as a gesture of trust, even though she looked away quickly. It didn't take a genius to figure out she was trying to avoid seeing any disgust that may be present, as was often the case in non-terminatiusian.

"My name is Astrida Gertrude, but most people called me Tria.... before... everything happened and I had to leave. I won't lie and pretend I'm anyone of consequence or that I'm really all that special. I can only say that I came here because I believe in what you're doing and I want to help. It's true that as an escaped cyborg there are those who would like to capture me, especially since I broke the drone programming and apparently that's a first or something. So it may be hard to believe me and that I want to help you, but something needs to be done. Right now Terminatius is on a one way path to destroying itself and I believe the only one who can give them a chance to save themselves is you." She spoke earnestly, and at first managed confidence but at the last sentence looked down. She continued, her voice shaking slightly however.

"I know, no one else thinks Terminatius is worth saving..... that it's a terrible place of dirt and death and crime. It's true, that all those in power right now cause all those things and worse.... even enslaving those who are injured to use as toys and even in blood sports. I know that. But there are good people too, people worth saving. I'm not expecting you to save them, but if you can stop all this war that the crime lords use as excuses, they might have a chance. I want to help you, even if I may not seem much use...I... did bring this as a sign of good faith." She finally ended, occasionally halting and talking to fast as if she'd planned something elegant to say only to find she couldn't remember it now that she came to having to say it. She held forward her right arm a moment, whispering a command. As she spoke the command a small compartment in the top of her gauntlet opened to pop out a tiny disk. She would take it out between two fingers and hold it out. As she did so she looked at the floor, still nervous, more so for what was on the disk she held.

"It... It has all the secrets of the most recent cyborgs, including ones more advanced then me they haven't quite perfected yet. No one outside of Terminatus has seen this.... I ... stole it when they sought to reprogram me so I could create a protection against their programing for myself. " She explained the disk quietly. She knew if she handed the other woman the disk the woman would have every ability to destroy her. It would be easy with this disk's information... but it would show she meant no harm wouldn't it? Even if she knew Svanna could easily choose to just take the disk and kill her, then destroy terminatus just like many thought should happen anyway.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 03:42 AM

(I'm guessing each world has their own version of something like the Void gate. Like one world could have a machine that does, another one has naturally occurring Voids, some open by magic, ect?)

Mae took Noah's arm and wrapped her arm around his. Instead of just letting him follow, she'd hold onto him so he wouldn't be left behind. She smiled up at Noah and started walking ahead. 'It's so pretty outside today...it'd be a shame to waist it by staying in. I much rather be out here.', she said.

Noah's face flushed when Mae took his arm. He smiled back down at her. "You're right, it would be a shame.", he said. Noah knew the real reason why Mae was out here. It wasn't just because it was pretty. She wanted to be out here to think and relax. The girl was outdoorsy. She hated being cooped up in the castle. Sometimes she was so busy dealing with the kingdom's affairs she wouldn't have time to be outside and enjoy the nice weather. Today was surprisingly peaceful. Mae's trusted council members were taking care of everything that needed attending, so there was no need for her to be around. If they needed anything they would come and get her. For now though, Mae had time to relax and have alone time with Noah. Well, that was until Solonius arrived.

Mae was enjoying her time with Noah when they found a strange man standing in the garden. He was not a gardener or a maid, and certainly wasn't a guard. Noah took his arm out of Mae's grip and stood in front of her protectively. He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and glared at the man. "Tell me your name and state your business!", he said.

Andraus

Old 04-19-2013, 03:52 AM

(Correct, but I should explain further. To send your Army to conquer another world, you'd need a 'Massive' Void gate, to transport your entire army there. My guy can open a Smaller version of the Void gate's, sense he can bend the wills of nature to his whim. He is a master of alternation.)

Svanna listened to Tira's story, then gestured for her to sit down. She took the disk, and had a guard take it out of the Room. "Normally, I would call this a bluff, and have you executed......but I can tell a person by looking into their eye's....or eye, in your case.....You speak the truth. "she said, sitting down with her. She Took Tira's hand, and lifted down her hood, to reveal a smile. "By my Honor, as the Matriarch of the Ayleid family, I shall free your people." she said to her.

Solar held out his hand, and vines wrapped around Noah's blade. "Calm yourself, Lap-dog. I am Solonius Ayleid, War-lord of Sabahdo. I wish only to speak to War-lord Mae. I shall disarm, if deemed Necessary. I don't wish any harm. "he said to him. It was the truth, he only wished to speak to mae.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 04:02 AM

Tira hesitated but released the disk, the flesh fingers on her right hand closing towards the metal covered palm as she dropped her hands. She knew when she came this could damn or save the place she once called home but this was all she could do. This was one fight she could not do alone. She sat down, playing with her tail still in that nervous gesture. She absently thought that she was already slotted for execution back on Terminatius anyway as she dropped the tail, thinking her journey over before it began until she realized the other woman was still speaking. She raised her gaze slowly to look at the other woman, rather startled when her hand was taken. Few would take the hand of a cyborg.... particularly one whose electric abilities were so high as Tira's. As the promise was made a flicker of hope entered that vivid blue eye and Tira briefly looked a little less defeated, a little less broken then she had when she'd arrived.

"I believe you... Honorable Warlord" She responded softly, a blush touching her features. She was not use to being spoken to so respectively... The poor and honest were not treated well, and of course cyborg drones were treated as objects. She was not quite sure how to react to being spoken to in such a manner, let alone from someone of the highest social class when she was literally the lowest. At least she probably was. It was harder to get lower then an escaped slave drone who was sentenced to death already by the crime family that had 'owned' them. She didn't even want to know just what they had done with her during that year it took for her magic and mind to recover... or what they had made her do.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 04:13 AM

(Thanks for elaborating. :3 )

Noah tensed when he felt something wrap around his blade and hold it back. He glared at the male, "I will let you speak to her if you disarm. I don't want any funny business.". Noah kept his hand on the hilt of his blade. If needed be, he would rip it out with full force in order to fight Solonius. He didn't trust him. "Stay where you are. If you make any sudden moves towards Mae, I will--", Noah began to say until he was interrupted by Mae grabbing his arm and tugging on it. When he looked down at her, his face softened. 'Noah, stand down and speak for me, please. I don't want to start any trouble.', she told him through the link. Mae gave him a soft smile and Noah relaxed. He looked back at the Male and gave him a distrustful look. "Mae is mute, she cannot speak,", he started to explain, "but I have a mental link to her. She can talk to me through it. I will talk for her, by saying exactly what she says.". Mae stepped around Noah and stood next to him. She gave Solonius a a soft smile and bowed her head. "'As you already know, I am Mae, the Warlord of teran. What brings you here, Warlord Solonius?'", Noah said in unison with what Mae spoke to him through their link.

Andraus

Old 04-19-2013, 04:04 PM

Solonius disarmed willingly, letting the guard take his weapon's. If it came to a fight, he didn't even need them, especially in this over-grown world. he lowered the vines on the Noah's sword, as a gesture of good-faith. "I'm here to continue my Proposal of forming a 'alliance', that could prove beneficial for the both of us. "He said, sitting cross-legged. "The Mine's on my world are rich with abundant ore, which your people are in dire need of, and your planet is overgrown with food, water, and plant-life, which my people need to survive.....I propose a trade. "He said.

Svanna smiled at her, then she put her hood back over the lower part of her face. She then picked up her sword. "Go to the barrack's, and get something to eat. I'm sure there's something there that can suit your need's "she said to her. "My people consist of creature's of all kind's. Your not alone. "she said, and walked out, to view the disk.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 05:02 PM

She nodded, not saying a word about the other creatures. She doubted many would be as kind as Svanna had been. Cyborgs were generally mindless drones used to kill and torture or as sex toys by the crime families so it wasn't as if others hadn't good reason to think of them as hateful creatures. She just lifted her hood and found her way to the barracks, getting a simple glass of water before heading outside to sit on a stone wall and stare upwards at the sun. She was an advanced enough model she didn't need food really, instead getting energy from the sun and the natural electricity produced by the human brain. Still, she did require water and moisture to keep her blood from thickening as it ran through the metal parts like oil would a normal machine. So she sipped her water and exposed her metal parts to the sun so she could take in the sunlight as she thought over the disk.

Svanna would find two things on that disk that worried Tria. She would find not only that cyborgs could be destroyed by taking out the connection of the brain to the body or the central crystal inside the stomach that amplified the electrical output to keep the parts running and also that Tria should not really be able to exist at all. Generally magic rejected the metallic parts and the host died, which is why tria could never be covered by the synthetic skin cyborgs generally were now a days even though she should be dead, and one of the first things that was done to an intended cyborg was to completely disable it's brain. The human became nothing but a battery for the machine they were fused with, their personality, thoughts, and self disabled by both the central computer's programing as well as drugs produced inside the machine. Once one was turned into a cyborg, yes their life was saved and they stopped aging, but there was little difference from an android except they could act on animal instinct to be more entertaining in the blood sports.

The disk held all of this and more, including some schematics on how to replace limbs for the rich crime families who were the only ones with mind left in tact but only if all that needed replacing was limbs or a simple organ. When it came to anything on the head like she did the human mind would reject it, which was why they had learned to suppress the mind in the first place to keep cyborgs alive. Still, it was clear that none of their thoughts were precisely altruistic anymore. It detailed the various models which all came in very distinct modes. There was the sex toy model which was used for pleasure and generally put into sleep mode when not in use, the gladiator model which was used in arena's to fight until one was destroyed, the assassin model which was made to blend in as it was used to kill and the bodyguard model which was generally a mix of the other three used to guard high level crime bosses. None of them were capable of actual conversation not already programmed in or independent thought, few even that basic conversation. The fact Tria could do both should have been completely and utterly impossible. Would this make Svanna decide to kill her just in case she was an assassin model? Had their conversation been enough to prove otherwise?

"I don't know...but at least..at least she can stop the families now..." She muttered to herself, her voice twisted with sadness and hope mixed as she tried to look at the bright side. She sighed, staring into the water as her tail stayed limp besides her. It often reacted to her thoughts, though she wasn't sure why. Perhaps because it had become a limb of her own and was just natural that way, even if right now it looked a little dead because she expected she might be a little dead soon.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 04-19-2013, 05:20 PM

Name : Legion (was the name he gave when army first made contact
Age :unknown but Legion has been only been reported seen for the past six years
Weapon's :four bone swords, large tale that splits at the end with two cab like claws
Magic :Legion has to speak through telepathy showing great intelligence.
World :Hydra Cordatus,Kerieg,Maklore.
Bio : Legion's race's army came from an abyss conquering all the worlds its army's came by. It stood undefeated for four years, until it's army's War lord was slain then they started being walked over, never posing a real threat without a war lord to lead them. their army's, though defeated, showed a large comeback when a new warlord evolved into the army when first contact was made. Soldiers reported a large war lord on the front line hacking through groups of men and basic firearms seemed to do nothing to its armor.

Legion is a beast of great stature, towering over large men and with bone crushing strength to back up its size. Very rarely seen on the front lines and even when it is on the front line, it doesn't seem to weaken the army's strategy.
Pic :
Other : Legions Exo skeleton is as hard as steel but Legion is slower then most creatures in its army.

Legion let out a terrifying scream as he pulled out the bone sword from the guts of the dead solder on the rock covered planet of Maklore; Legion let out a scream as the army charged forward at the last bunker on the planet legion watched as many of his forces were shot down Legion screeched charging forward at the bunker crushing bone and flesh of both enemy and ally forces. when legion reached the bunker he tore a hole into it and crushed the solder behind it small creatures named rippers by enemy forces then swarmed inside started to use there small razor claws to rip apart the defense systems Legion proceed to shrug of assault rifle rounds and he cut down five men with a large cleave of the his blade he turned to an armored door that he easily broke down revealing the cowering general behind it the general got onto his hands and knees trying to surrender when Legion looked down at this pathetic human "Unclean you are unclean" Legion said putting a telepathic message inside of the generals mind before warping his tale around him then crushing the fragile bones of this lesser creature Legion looked back as his army screeched in victory thus concurring the planet Legion soon made his way back to the large void gate where five creatures used to populate the planet came through Legion watched to make sure that everything went as planed but he knew that the fate of his Hive army would change soon.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 09:17 PM

Noah walked over to the male and took the weapons from him. Then he went back to standing next to Mae . Noah didn't trust this man. Trust was something earned with Noah. It would take time before he would trust someone. Mae was the only exception. Noah looked at Solonius with distaste as he explained his reasoning for being here. He was trying hard not to say what he thought. He didn't want to start any trouble. An Alliance? Mae would most likely be for it, but she was sensible. Depending on what Solonius would demand and give in return would effect the outcome of Mae's decision. She wasn't stupid. If she didn't get enough in return or have it equal, she wouldn't accept it. "Sounds like you've done some research, Warlord Solonius. What ores do you have to offer? And what exactly do you want in return? And is there anything else this Alliance asks for? I would also like to know more about you and your world.", Noah said for Mae.

As if she were the one talking out loud, Mae was making hand gestures and facial movements. Even though she wasn't the saying the words out loud, she always acted like she was. She'd done it ever since she was a little girl. It would be awkward if she just stood there with a smile on her face.

Andraus

Old 04-19-2013, 09:56 PM

"I have ear's everywhere, from the Cosmopolitan Mundas, to the War-torn world of Hydra Cordatus, to the Corrupt Retro-world of Terminatius, to your lush planet of Terran. "he said to her. "Your Primary concern's are your people's defense. I have Iron and steel that would aid in building Fortification to defend your people, wether it's from building weapon's, to building defensive structure's. "He said to her. "I can also provide wealth in Gold and silver, to pay for expenses of food transport. "He said.

"What I ask in return is simple. The world of Sabahdo is rich with wealth, but I need food and water for it's people. I need plant life that can survive the harsh environment's, and food and water to sustain my people. "he said to her, getting straight to the point. "Your world is overgrown with plant life, you have more then enough. What I offer is protection, all I ask is the supplies to keep my people alive, so that they may do so. "He said to her.

He looked at her, then answeared her last question. "My name is Solonius 'Solar' Von Ayleid. I'm the only male in my family to actually become a war-lord, especially at my young age. "he said to her. "My goal isn't to bleed this land, but to make it stronger. We need people like you, who only care about the safety of their people, not War-monger's like Legion, who only seek to turn this world red with blood. "he said to her. "That's all I am at liberty to say."

Svanna viewed the content of the disk, with scanning eye's. If this was true.....if what this disk said about Tria was true.....then she would finally have the mean's to save her world from Legion. She had heard of him, of course. He was a War-mongrel, in her opinion. His people were defeated once, and if Svanna could use Tria as a weapon, they would be again. What Tria was, was beyond Svanna's prayer's. She then decided : She would help Tria regain control on her world, and make Tria the war-lord, but would have her fight alongside Svanna to destroy Legion's Growing army.\

Svanna stepped out of the room, and searched the ground's for Tria. When she found her, she sat beside her. "Beautiful, isn't it? I own two world's, but Arcadia has a beauty like none other......"She said to her. " I've thought about it, and I've agreed to help you, Tria. But in return, I must ask you a favor......Legion is gathering Strength.....I'm not sure if you heard of him, but il give you the sum of it.....He's herald's from the World Hydra-Cordatus.......If I make you war-lord of Terminatus, I must ask you to let me use the resource's of your world, so that we may stand a chance against him." she asked, almost pleading with her.

Last edited by Andraus; 04-19-2013 at 11:05 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 10:16 PM

"It is beautiful..... I've never seen a place like this. My dream is to make all of Terminatius have a place like this where people can just breath, even just a small park full of sweet smelling flowers and life. I want to show them the sky again, like before the great conversion when everything became ruled by machine and technology. I'm not sure if I'm fit to be a warlord and I don't like to fight, but if you'll help me with my dream, I'll follow you to the ends of all worlds and fight as hard as I can. I believe in what you're doing and that peace can only be achieved under your dream." She responded earnestly after a moments thought. She looked towards her, the hope in her eyes returning. Tria had always showed the truth of her thoughts easily on her face, the truth of her heart. It had likely been the beauty of that heart and not just her curves that had made a crime lord desire her enough to keep her alive at any cost not that she knew that. She took the other woman's hand in her more organic one, the one that still had flesh fingers.

"Do you.. you really think I can be of help to you? and that we can save terminatius? I don't know all my powers but I'll learn and fight for you as long as you believe in me...." She asked quietly, her eye big and wet and hopeful. She seemed almost like a child asking for reassurance. It was such an innocent, open look it was hard to believe she'd been transformed into a living evolving weapon. She had lost so many, seen so many good people swallowed by Terminatius' crime and misery until their hearts dimmed then broke. Desperately Tria simply wanted to give those people a chance, and Svanna offered that chance. Svanna in fact seemed to be the first person to openly believe in Tria which made her half willing to follow the warlord to the ends of all worlds anyway.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-19-2013, 11:30 PM

Mae listened intently. What Solonius had to offer was exactly what they needed. It was an offer she really couldn't pass up. Like the warlord said, they had more than enough resources to be able to use for trade. They wouldn't be missing those resources. Although she didn't know this man at all, Mae felt like she could trust him. The little bit he told her felt genuine. He didn't seem like a bad person. Though time would tell. He didn't seem like he wanted to hurt anybody, but if he caused any harm to her people, this Alliance would be off and there would be some bloodshed. Mae walked up to the man and held her hand out for him to shake. Noah tensed when she walked up to Solonius. He obviously wasn't happy with her going near the Warlord. "I accept the terms, Warlord Solonius.", Noah said. "I hope we, and our world, can become friends.". Mae gave him a warm smile and bowed her head as a sign of respect.

Noah felt a little uneasy with Mae close to the warlord. he resisted the urge top stand between them. Solonius wasn't making any sudden moves or threatening gestures, so for now it was OK. Though Noah still didn't like it. The Alliance was finale, so Noah would have to put up with the Warlord since he was most likely going to be around more often. That didn't mean he would let his guard around him, though.

(sorry for the doublepost! internet went all crazy for a moment!)

Last edited by momochan; 04-19-2013 at 11:32 PM..

Andraus

Old 04-20-2013, 01:46 AM

"I pray so as well, but first, a gesture of good faith. "he said, then held up his hand's "Void-gate, open! "he said, in a commanding voice. A Largish void gate opened to the Desert world. Suddenly, 3 Sand-Strider Guard's brought over 12 crate's of Supplies. 3 contained Iron ingots, 3 Contained Steel ingots, 3 contained silver ingots, and the last 3 contained gold ingot's "I'm sure this is more then enough to get your people started. May this be the start of a Prosperous friendship, for the both of us. "he said, smiling at her.

"My brother owes me a favor, that I intend to cash in. With the Army's of three world, we shall take Terminatius by storm, scourging the city's of their crime family's. Give me 2 week's, and Terminatius will be under your control "she said, rubbing her hand, a reassuring gesture. "Don't worry about your people. I will do all that's in my power to free them. I swear on my honor, as a Member of the Ayleid clan. "She said.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-20-2013, 02:00 AM

"T...There will be a lot of rebuilding before we'd have anything to help you, other then me. The crime families have kept everybody pretty weak so nobody could fight them... but I'll fight for you. Will that still be enough?" She asked softly, blushing at the simple gesture. It wasn't often that anyone would touch so close to the metal without shrinking away from its natural chill next to her warm fingers. She looked up at the other woman, having faith she could do as she said. Tria was a naturally trusting person... then again that was likely why she 'died'. Even with a crime boss's child thinking you were cute and making sure the boys left you alone you couldn't be too trusting in Terminatius. It was just too easy to live by taking things from others compared to helping others. Tria had just been lucky that her natural skill with anything machine made her valuable to the right people.... not that she realized that anymore then the crime boss's child had been crushing on her. She just thought the person in question had really bad with their tech and needed it fixed a lot.

(yes XD. She really is that innocent *pats her* poor gullible Tria)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2013, 03:11 AM

Mae was surprised when Solonius opened up the void. She took a step back, but didn't go back any further. Although she was surprised by the void, she was intrigued at the same time. Looking inside the void was interesting. She could see Solonius' world, which she was interested to see. Solonius most likely knew what her world looked like, but Mae had no idea what his did. When the men started coming through the portal Noah went up to Mae and pulled her back over to where they were standing before. He was being a bit over protective. 'Noah, stop being so distrustful. We have an alliance with Solonius now. You must have a little bit of faith that he won't hurt us.', Mae scolded Noah. She pushed his hand off of her arm and focused her attention back the men Solonius brought through. They were carrying out a bunch of crates and lining them up. Once they were done, Mae went over to them to investigate. Noah obviously wanted to protest, but held his tongue. She lifted up one of the crate's lid and her eyes widened. She looked at the warlord and gave him a big smile. Mae went over the the male and did a small bow."Thank you so much! I am so grateful and I know my people will be too! How can I repay you? Do you want to stay for dinner?", Noah said for her, though he frowned after he said that. He looked at Mae with a questioning look. Mae gave him the stink eye in return and Noah backed off. He knew when she gave him that look he'd get chewed out later if he didn't back off. For a girl who couldn't talk, she sure was loud when she would yell telepathically.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2013, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini

Name : Queen Aria ó Floinn
Weapon's : Any manner of sword,though her favorite is a katana,and two daggers she keeps in her boots.
Magic : Elemental magic,wild magic,and illusions.
World : Zephyrus
Bio : Aria was born to a world of chaos.The world called Zephyrus was a world entirely of demons,and had never had a ruling family.Demons,being generally solitary beings,fought and warred constantly,making it a dangerous place to grow up.Aria was born to a simple farm girl and a trained mercinary,and grew up learning to fight and survive.Her parents died not long after her fifth birthday,leaving her to defend herself.She learned and grew and developed her talents,and in time became a well known and feared fighter.By the time she turned fourteen,Aria had taken the reins of the dying world,and became it's queen.In the four years since,Queen Aria has made a habit of organizing her people and making her world safer.In her seventeenth year,stronger demons rose up against her,wanting to take over.She has fought them off,but they have become blood lords and seek to dethrone her and bring Zephyrus to war.Aria has decided to seek out the one who is rumored to finally change the flow of war.
Pic :
Demon Form:
Other : Her last name is pronounced "o'Flynn" and means "Bright Red" She is a Kitsune,a demon fox,and one of the most powerful demons in her world.
NOTE: Wild magic pertains to a power that allows the user to communicate with animals in varying degrees,among other abilities.

Andraus

Old 04-20-2013, 03:28 AM

"I would love to. All I ask is that the food and water get to My world. "He said. "My people need it, and these gift's should more then cover the first costs. "he said, taking his weapon's back. "More food and water, mean's stronger people. Stronger people mean's more time in the mine's, and more wealth for your world. It's a win-win situation for the both of us "he said to her, closing the void gate after his men Return with the necessary food and water.

Svanna continued to rub her hand, smiling at the gentle creature. "My brother Rule's the World of Sabahdo, which is rich in Mineral's and ore's. With the supplies from his world, your people will be steadiest towards the future. " she said. "I'l make sure your people have a starting chance, even if it kills me "She said.

Last edited by Andraus; 04-20-2013 at 03:31 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-20-2013, 03:41 AM

"Thank you.." was all she could think to say, wrapping her arms around the other woman in a joyous hug. She couldn't help it, despite her shy nature she was a loving being. She blushed instantly, however, realizing what she was doing and looked up as if to apologize. Before she could do much, however, a beeping sound came from her ear. She withdrew, touching the earring to turn on the audio. A series of beeps followed, similar to Morse code. She frowned as if understanding them and glanced to scan the line of trees, her fake eye glowing slightly as her sensors scanned the woods.

"Someone approaches, demonic.... on foot. Appear to be trying to be stealthy..." She translated, giving the exact distance absently afterwords. She stared forward, her real eye flickering as if it too was looking at the invisible 'computer screen' read out of her mechanical sensors. She was unsure about some of the readings. They didn't match what she'd seen of arcadia so far but she had not seen much and her senses had been dimmed earlier due to shutting off her scanners water warning sensors. She wasn't sure why they were being stealthy but it clearly had her on edge.

((Edited to reflect gemini's post ^.^ ))

Last edited by Staria; 04-21-2013 at 02:24 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-20-2013, 04:10 AM

Mae smiled at the male and nodded. "Of course--wait a moment I am NOT going to leave you behind with him, Mae! His men can find the stuff---Gaaah, I know I know Just--but--I just--Okay, fine! I'll go with them. Oh, so you're going to send me off and make me get you some paper and a pencil? Rea--Fine. I'll be back.", Noah interrupted what he was saying for Mae with his own words. Mae was glaring at him the whole time he argued back. He looked at Solonius with a serious look on his face. "Harm her, and I won't hesitate to kill you." he said before he left the two, leading Solonius' men to the castle. After a few minutes He came back alone with a pen and paper. He handed it to Mae and then left again so he could get the supplies the men needed. Mae scribbled down some things and then showed it to Solonius. It read "I appologize for Noah's outbreak. I had him go help the men get the supplies. They should be back in a little bit. In the mean time, I can keep you company. :)". She have the man a smile.

Meanwhile, Noah was sulking as he went back to Solonius' men. He couldn't believe Mae sent him away. Why couldn't she have just called on some guards- wait...she couldn't talk. Well, then that was his answer. he would have had to leave at some point. Plus Mae tried to reason with him that him leaving would show Solonius that she trusted him. After all, she wanted to make an ally. Still, he didn't like having to leave her like that. He hated it. He wanted to march back there and refuse to lead the men, but he wouldn't. And Mae would be angry with him. She'd also be mad if he didn't help the men get the supplies. Noah went to the royal kitchen and told the chef Mea wanted him to order a bunch of crates of several different kinds of foods (most being ones that were exclusive to Terran, like spidermole meat and dogducks. Not to mention monkeygordes and squbsquash) and a lot of barrels of water. He also requested them to start preparing dinner. The chefs and other help in the kitchen started gathering the things needed with haste. He waited patiently in the kitchen for them to get the things they needed. It only took 30 minutes to get he supplies in (which was faster than expected), and it didn't take long for Solonius' men and a few guards to haul it up to the spot where Mae and Solonius stood.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2013, 04:37 AM

((hum.....I have no idea where to start.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-20-2013, 04:42 AM

((she could always come to the castle like mine did. XD. hell the thing my cyborg saw could be her and some npc gaurd or something approaching stealthily because they fear they may be on the wrong planet and ambushed by other demons or something XD. Demons would set off her 'non arcadian' sensors. Or they can be two npc demons waiting in ambush for your characters and they can arrive then take them out. Or you can just start with your character in her castle on her world ^.^ or you could be going to the other two because you want to make a deal with either andy's male character or momochan's character. ^.^ You don't have to, just random suggestions to hopefully give you an idea. ))