Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Lust_Goddess
Alicia jumped to the side as the bolts jsut missed her. She stood up and ran towards the creature makeing a leap in the air she landed on it's back as she bagain to shoot arows in it's brain.
The monster grabbed the girl with it's long tongue.

"Watch out!!" Rion said, "I'm coming!!" Rion lunged after the monster, he cut the creature's tongue off. Then he sliced it's arms off.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 11-17-2007, 02:32 AM

Alicia felt the large slimy toung wrap around her, as she strugled to free her self she saw the blade slash through it's tounge and Alicia fell to the ground, She looked back to see the toung falling towards her she rolled out of the way just intime only to be covered in slime.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Alicia felt the large slimy toung wrap around her, as she strugled to free her self she saw the blade slash through it's tounge and Alicia fell to the ground, She looked back to see the toung falling towards her she rolled out of the way just intime only to be covered in slime.

Rion saw the girl covered in slime, "Stay behind at a safe distance, I don't want you hurt!" Rion looked at the monster, "You must have a weakness, where...where is it?" The monster jumped into the lake to quickly regenerate itself.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 11-17-2007, 02:41 AM

Alicia saw this. "Water it needs water" She said as she stood up and faced the lake. Her eye's started to glow a bright blue as she lifted up her arms. The water in the lake begane to rize along with the animals tha live in it leaveing nothing but a drie whole in the ground. "Quikly defeat him I don't know how long I can hold this." She said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 02:51 AM

Rion sprouted wings in his back, he flew on top of the monster, put his claw gauntlet on the monster's forehead and gripped tight on it. Then the monster's body began to glow and expand, the monster's body quickly incinerated.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 11-17-2007, 02:52 AM

Alicia started to grow weak she was useing up to much energy. "Get out of there quick" She screamed as she fell to her knees trying to hold up the water.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 02:52 AM

Rion got out of the way before the water drowned him. "Ugh, I made it." Rion was out of breath, his body returned back to normal.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 11-17-2007, 02:59 AM

Alicia released the water unable to hold it any more as she fell to the ground weak from the use of to much energy. She looked up and saw that He had made it and she laid her head down.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Alicia released the water unable to hold it any more as she fell to the ground weak from the use of to much energy. She looked up and saw that He had made it and she laid her head down.
Rion ran towards the girl, "Are you okay? You almost got yourself killed are you crazy? Why would you do something so reckless?" Rion held the girl in his arms, "Don't do that, please!"

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-17-2007, 03:19 AM

Jack turned when he heard something. He had been by the lake near by but had seen no one. His friend should have returned to their home which means that there would be someone else in the forest. He jumped off his pedestal, which in reality was just a rock, and ran down the hillside. He started sliding after a while, the dirt being to unstable to hold him standing and fell the rest of the way. He was at the outer rim of the forest that led to the lake. He saw two people there. His ears twitched slightly and he frantically began to try to fix his hair.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelilahHeart
Jack turned when he heard something. He had been by the lake near by but had seen no one. His friend should have returned to their home which means that there would be someone else in the forest. He jumped off his pedestal, which in reality was just a rock, and ran down the hillside. He started sliding after a while, the dirt being to unstable to hold him standing and fell the rest of the way. He was at the outer rim of the forest that led to the lake. He saw two people there. His ears twitched slightly and he frantically began to try to fix his hair.

Rion heard a noise, "Who's there?"

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 11-17-2007, 03:26 AM

She smiled looking up at him. "I had too..I couldn't let it kill you" She said as she tryd to hold her self up but she was too weak to move.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 03:32 AM

Quote:
She smiled looking up at him. "I had too..I couldn't let it kill you" She said as she tryd to hold her self up but she was too weak to move.
Rion felt sad.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 11-17-2007, 03:33 AM

"I will be ok it wont take long for me to gain my strangth back" She said as she closed her eye's resting in his arms. She could tell that somone was near she could here something. "I Never got your name?" She said.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:36 AM

[[wow, you guys are fast.]]

Jack moved again when he heard someone call. He was reluctant to show himself but he knew if he didn't they'd find him eventually. His ears twitched again as he finally accomplished fixing his hair. He rose from the shadows walk towards them.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 03:40 AM

"I'm...Rion Nagase, you?" Rion said. Rion saw the intruder. "Who are you?" Rion readied his sword.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 11-17-2007, 03:45 AM

Alicia tryd to turn to see who he was talking to but she was too weak at the moment. "My name is Alicia" She said smileing.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:53 AM

"I'm Jack," he said in response pleased that there had not been a negative reaction.

-----

Elysia sat in the darkness of the cave that she had found. She was angry beyond her imagination. She didn't know what she was but felt that whatever she was, wasn't good. She felt vile at times and felt as though she could kill anyone she saw. She shifted slightly and stood though she had to bent over now realizing she was too tall for the cave. She exited the gave a slight gleam in her eye.

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 02:55 PM

Today the Netherworld of Darkness was unusually boring, there was nothing to do. Rasen decided to go to the surface to quench his boredom. Of course, there was protocol to go outside and rules he must follow. He discarded all his weapons and reached the portal that would transport him to the world above his'.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:15 PM

Elysia returned to the gave and sat down on the cool stone floor. She looked about for a moment before leaning against the wall slightly. Her tight fitting dark brown pants could barely be seen along with her dark green shirt. She was thinking though and highly aware of everything from the air she was breathing to the hilt of the her sword that she was now clutching for an unknown reason.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-17-2007, 07:09 PM

"Alicia.." Rion turned to Jack and said, "What do you want...Jack?" Rion's body changed again. His hair turned black, his eyes turned red, and black wings sprouted from his back. "Answer now and you won't die...yet!!"

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 08:01 PM

After some minutes the portal opened and spat Rasen smack middle of a forest. "Where is this place" said Rasen in a bemused voice. He stood up, gathered his bearings and started to walk in no particular direction.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 08:01 PM

Jack stepped backward quickly surprised by how this stranger was acting. "I'm sorry I was just coming down for a drink," he said. "But I see that the lake is guarded. I'll leave you be." He turned now and began to walk away not wanting to be attacked his ears were pricked and turned at any sound.

Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 08:06 PM

Rasen came through a clearing and heard something, instantly he jumped in a tree with cat-like agility and peered through the trees. In the clearing there were people... talking? "Mmm... now this should entertain me" said Rasen as he sat in a tree branch, hidden from his spectator's view.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 08:27 PM

Elysia stood from the cave and walked down the hill. She was headed towards the lake in search of Jack. They were on opposing sides but she wanted there to be peace between the two. She stumbled slightly and fell partway down a steep slope to find herself gazing up at a figure in a tree.