Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 02:58 AM

"Actually, dragon's do exist, and it's really rare when a person can sense their existence. You see I have a dragon, well he not really mine, he's more like a friend of mine, a nice friend." Makiyo said. "We also have some fairies lurking about here and there." Makiyo said, "I find them very cute looking."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-15-2007, 03:05 AM

Alicia smiled hearing about the dragons she new they were real but no body believed her. She stood up and walked over to Makiyo. "May I see them" She asked. "All of them" She said smileing she was starting see the really Makiyo if only he could stand up to his father she new the world be much better if Makiyo ruled.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 03:22 AM

"All of them? Umm...I'm sorry but you can't not right now, Father requested that you...have to get marked, then he wants you to start working immediately. I told him that, he shouldn't do that, but he ended up scarring my left arm." Makiyo said, "He's going to burn the royal crest in your arm. I'm sorry, I didn't want him to scar up your beautiful body, but I can't do anything to stop him."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-15-2007, 03:30 AM

Alicia looked down disappointed that she couldn't see the animals right now. "I understand" she said not resisting.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 03:37 AM

"Come on, let's go Alicia." Makiyo said as he held her hand, Makiyo led her all the way to the grounds outside. A servant of Makiyo's father was there with a metal rod on a flame. The servant looked like her spirit was broken. She addressed both Makiyo and Alicia to come over to where she was.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 03:39 AM

Alicia looked at the fire and the servant she kind of pulled the other way a bit she new this was going to hurt. "No..no...please..no don't it will hurt" she said as she tried to pull away.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 03:46 AM

"I'm sorry...Alicia." Makiyo said as he punched her stomach. Alicia was knocked unconscious and the servant burned the mark into Alicia's arm. Then she cleaned it with water and alcohol. Makiyo carried Alicia back to the room to let her rest.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 03:49 AM

Alicia woke up a hour later and looked around her stomach was hurting as she held it. She almost for got where she was when she realized what had happened. "He punched me..I knew it..the whole nice thing is all for show" She said as she tried to stand up but her stomach hurt to much and she laid back down.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 03:53 AM

Makiyo came in Alicia's room with food for her. "Oh you're awake, I'm sorry I have to knock you out...Father was watching me. If he saw that I had any shred of kindness he'd kill me." Makiyo said. "I can't show kindness towards you if he's around."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 04:00 AM

Alicia looked at him she realized he did not mean it though her stomach hurt to much to eat just that minit. "I'm not hungry" She said as she rolled over holding her stomach.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 04:04 AM

"I'm sorry, I know it hurts. I tried to go easy." Makiyo said. "I'll leave the food here, I'll get you some pain medicine." Makiyo left the room to get some pain medicine in the medicine room.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 04:14 AM

Alicia looked at the food it did look good and she was awfully hungry..she hadn't eaten in four days. She hoped the pain in her stomach would go away. She new Makiyo meant well she still found it hard to even let him in or even trust him. "He seems so much different from his father..and from what I hear about him..so much nicer..I don't get it..." She said looking at the food. "May be there is more about him I don't know...he..is takeing good care of me.." Alicia was starting to think more of him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 04:20 AM

Makiyo came back with a bloody arm. "I'm back, I have the medicine." Makiyo said as he held up the bottle with his other hand.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 04:28 AM

Alicia looked up and saw that he was bleeding. "Your bleeding" she said as she stood up and walked over to him. "what happened" She said showing some concern for him. She forgot all about her pain when she saw that he was hurt.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 04:33 AM

"Oh it's nothing." Makiyo said. "Here take the medicine, you'll feel a lot better."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 04:38 AM

"But your hurt you should get it wrapped or something" she said as she riped a peace of her tattered dress and wrapped it around his wound. "There now go get it tooken care of better ok" She said grabbing the medicine. "thank you" She said as she took some and walked to the plate she started to eat the food.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 04:43 AM

"Th-thank you." Makiyo said as he blushed. "I-I have to go if you need something just come to me okay? Oh I forgot one thing, if you are around others, you'll have to call me Master Makiyo, otherwise someone might hurt you. The same goes with my Father." Makiyo left to go to his room.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 04:46 AM

Alicia nodded and watched him leave she then began to eat some more. "this is so good" she said once he was gone she did not care to show her manners she ate and ate. It had been four days since she had anything to eat. "mmmm...food" she said smileing. Once she was finished she placed everything neatly on the tray to make it easier to take out. She finished of her drink and laid down on the bed. "It's been a long time since I had a full stomach" she said. "I wonder what my first order will be" she said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 04:50 AM

Makiyo looked at his arm, "Damn that blasted servant, how dare he do this to my arm!! I'm glad I killed him for his foolishness. I try to be nice for everyone but they try to kill me...isn't that typical." Makiyo said. Makiyo laid down on his bed as his wound slowly healed back to normal.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 04:54 AM

Alicia grew board of laying around and wondered if she can walk around. She didn't like being alone she wasn't use to it. In fear of getting punished she stayed in her room and curled her knees up to her chest. "I hate being alone...I miss mom...I miss my brother...but most of all I miss my dad" she said she was always a daddy's girl he would always teach her things that woman weren't aloud to do like fighting though she didn't have a real sword they used strong sticks.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 04:59 AM

Makiyo felt bored so he went to Alicia's room. He sat on her bed and rubbed her head.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 05:09 AM

Alicia looked up to see Makiyo, she smiled at him she looked at him with her beautiful eyes, her eyes were baby blue with a int of lilac in them..her eyes were much different then any normal humans. "I'm glad your here..I don't like being alone" she said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 05:14 AM

"I thought as much." Makiyo said as he laughed slightly.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 05:21 AM

Alicia started to warm up to Makiyo the way he acted around her and how he treated her it made her feel safe in some ways. "what will be my first duty?" she asked him as she smiled up at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 05:30 AM

"Father says I'm in charge of you so I'll let you do stuff like farm work nothing hard of course." Makiyo said. "I'll let even take care of the animals and the garden with the others two people working there."