Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-15-2007, 05:33 AM

"can we go see the animals now Makiyo?" she asked him in a sweet voice and smiled at him with her big beutiful eyes makeing her self look so iniscent

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 05:41 AM

"It's almost night time, so they'll be sleepy." Makiyo said. "You sure, you want to?"

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 12-15-2007, 05:43 AM

Alicia thought for a bit. "No let them rest it be rued of me to disturb them now" she said smileing. "Makiyo..I know you probably can't but tonight will you sleep in my room" she asked knowing he would probably say no.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 05:47 AM

"I will, that was my intention from the beginning." Makiyo said he smiled.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 05:52 AM

Alicia smiled back at him as she looked down blushing some. She couldn't explain the feeling she was starting to have..it was so new to her she didn't understand it much.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 05:54 AM

"Well good night...Alicia." Makiyo said as he kissed her cheek. Makiyo sat there rubbing Alicia's head.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 05:56 AM

Alicia blushed as he kissed her cheek she tried to hide her face so he wouldn't see.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 06:12 AM

Makiyo continued to rubbed Alicia's head.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 06:14 AM

Alicia loved the attention she was getting from Makiyo. "Makiyo..why did you want me" she asked him wondering why he took her instead of killing her for knocking into him like she did and her father.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 06:17 AM

"Huh? Oh, uh no reason..no reason at all." Makiyo was obviously lying but he was too embarrassed to tell her why.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 06:21 AM

Alicia smiled she new he was keeping something from her. "your not a very good lier you know that" she said looking at him, she dealt with a lot of lier's while working at the tavern to get more money for the farm..though that job didn't last long do to some men trying to make her do things she did not want to do..her beauty was a gift and a curse she always thought.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 06:29 AM

"Well..I-I uh, ahh damn I guess I can tell you." Makiyo said. "I-I think I like you a lot." Makiyo said in a whispered like tone.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 06:32 AM

Alicia was shocked she never thought that the son of the king would fall for a poor farm girl like her. But she realized the feelings she was havening was the same. "I like you too" she said with a smile as she moved closer to him. still sitting and facing him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 06:44 AM

"The thing with your dad, I never really meant it. But since the troops I have were watching me. I had to do what I had to do. I would have been it trouble with my Father." Makiyo said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 06:45 AM

"I understand" she said as she moved closer to him. "Makiyo when you said that it was rare that people can sense dragons..what dose that mean when they can" She asked him. She moved a little closer inching her way towards him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 06:54 AM

"Well, people would have to be of the dragonic lineage or have a family that worshipped a dragon in order to have such an ability." Makiyo said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 07:01 AM

"My father always told me of dragons..but it was only to me he never mentioned it to my mother or my brothers..he would tell me how they would ride him..he be so detailed to as if he road them once" She said thinking about things. "my father gave me this" She showed him her necklace that had a dragon charm on it and a red ruby. "He said that his father gave it to him..it's really old" She said with a smile. "My father said that I should only show this to those I trust" she said looking at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 07:07 AM

"Ahh..that's!! A red dragon's eye..so your grandfather met one, and your father has seen dragons as well." Makiyo was amazed by the stone.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 07:12 AM

"what dose this mean though" she said her father never got the chance to tell her everything he was going to wait till she was 18 to tell her more about it all. "Makiyo I'm glad now that thing worked out this way..I would have never fallen for you if they didn't" She said hugging him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 07:18 AM

"A red dragon eye, means bravery, I believe that quality justifies the means of what attracted me to you." Makiyo said. "I'm glad I met you Alicia."

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 07:19 AM

Alicia laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "Good night" She said as she fell fast a sleep.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 07:23 AM

"Good night Alicia" Makiyo said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 12-15-2007, 10:22 PM

The next day Alicia wok up not to the sound of the birds chirping but to the sound of screaming. She wondered where it was coming from so she ran to the belcony and looked down she watched as a girl was getting punished by the guards. When they killed her she gasped and looked away, the site of what they did to her made her sick to her stomach. "Will that happen to me..if I don't obey..No no Makiyo wont let it happen..but what if his father orders it will he stand up to his father to save me. She said as she walked over to the bed and stared at Makiyo who was still sleeping.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2007, 10:27 PM

Makiyo woke up. "Someone was killed.." Makiyo said. "Why do they always persist on trying to run away? I promise they will be freed once I become the ruler..so why?"

xAngelic Girlx
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-15-2007, 10:30 PM

Zelda walked up to the guards which just killed the girl, she shows them a symbol which makes them know that shes a princess, her blonde hair blows softly with the winds gentle breese, then she asks in a soft, soothing voice "Where is the king?".