Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 AM

"I miss you already. I love you too." she said and kissed him back. She then ran off to go back to her village.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 01-13-2008, 01:37 AM

Kaiman saw lights flashing in his eyes before he knew it. "Sir! What are you doing out here!?" A familiar voice called out and Kaiman just sighed. "Nothing...let's just go"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-13-2008, 01:40 AM

Sanoko turned around to see him leaving. She was hidden by the trees and shadows. She then turned back around and continued on to her village.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:41 AM

Kaiman glanced back at the trees, then returned to leaving. As soon as he was in his own room, he sighed deeply, wishing that he was still out there with Sanoko.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:45 AM

Sanoko climbed back up to her room and laid on her bed. She sighed and then started to cry a little.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:46 AM

Kaiman laid on his bed and closed his eyes, wanting so badly to dream of him and Sanoko together.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:49 AM

Sanoko soon closed her eyes and fell asleep. She hoped she dreamed of a happy dream with her and Kaiman.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:51 AM

Kaiman soon fell asleep, but his dreams weren't dreams at all, they were nightmares that stabbed his heart. He saw Sanoko being dragged away from him to be killed.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:57 AM

Sanoko didn't really dream of anything. Everything was blank except for when it was about time for her to wake up. She started to dream of her and Kaiman being together.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:01 AM

Kaiman woke up in cold sweat ans his breathing was hard. "Sanoko!" He yelled out.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:06 AM

Sanoko woke up and looked around. She sat up and sighed. She started to cry again, but soon stopped and wipped away her tears.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:07 AM

Kaiman looked around and paniced when he didn't see Sanoko, but soon he calmed down, his mind comeing clear now.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:11 AM

Sanoko got up and took a bath and got dressed. She then just sat in here room. She never had much to do.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:15 AM

Kaiman soon got out of bed slowly and dragged himself over to his shower. He might as well get cleaned up for today's events.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:19 AM

Sanoko opened the window and just looked out. She figured nothing exciting was going to happen today.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:20 AM

Quickly, Kaiman scratched out a small note to Sanoko. I miss you so much

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:26 AM

Sanoko got the note from the bird and read it. She smiled slightly. She wrote back. I miss you too. I love you.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:32 AM

Kaiman smiled when he read the reply and whispered. "I love you too Sanoko"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Sanoko got up and walked away from the window. She went to the cafeteria in the temple to get something to eat.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:37 AM

((I have a question, is it Kaiman as a character that "Ana" and "Sanoko" want him, or just the fact that he's a male character?))

Kaiman sighed as he thought of what today had in store for him.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:43 AM

(( For me as a character I guess because I don't know what is, but when I first saw your profile and everything for him I had already want him as Sanoko's crush but it was too late. The others didn't seem to do it for me. It would most likely be the same if my character was gay/les. or bi and it was a yoai or yuri type RP. ))

Sanoko sat quietly and ate. She closed her eyes for a little bit and then opened them to continue eating.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:46 AM

((Well I liked your character profile too that's why I had planned on Kaiman falling for her. And Sanoko's his crush at the moment))

Kaiman leaned back in his chair at the dining room table since he didn't really want to be there at the moment.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 02:52 AM

(( I usually go by age, how well the profile is filled out, and the picture the person chooses. This time it was age and profile. I didn't really care how your character looked. Though if I have to I can go with someone younger than my character. ))

Sanoko got up and threw away her plate. she didn't have a dinning room mostly it was off limits even to her. She had to get a family first before she could use that and the cook so she had to use the cafeteria for now.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 02:56 AM

((this is gonna sound funny but he was supposed to be 16 until I saw your character's age then I changed it xD))

Kaiman kept leaning in his chair though his "other" asked him not to. He sighed as the girl beside him pleaded for him to behave. She had been chosen by his parents for him to marry since she too was of royal blood, but he refused.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 03:01 AM

(( lol. ))

Sanoko decided to go out to the town. She looked around at the shops. She soon decided to go to the black market. She didn't know why, but she felt she might find something there. She really did find something there it was something that would make her fur dark like the dark kitsune. She quickly bought and ran back to her room to hide it. It would last three days, she knew it wouldn't do much but maybe they could be together longer if she looked like one of his kind.