SpazhezAttack :]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to SpazhezAttack :]

Old 06-09-2010, 07:42 AM

xxxxxxxxяocкsтαяxxxxxxxxxblank

xxxxxxxι ωoит sтoρ тιℓℓ ι яocк тιℓℓ ι ∂яoρxx
xxxxxxxxɢoиα мαкє чou ωαит мєxxxx
xxxxxxxxαs ι яocк, яocк, яocк!!!xxxxxxxxxx

Two bands, one prize. Every summer, a small town in California holds a competition to find the best band that could possibly win a shot at fame. The Black Roses, an all girl band, is a rock/pop band that seems to be the favorite of the competition. However, the all boy rock group names Misguided Paranoia have also rounded up a few fans, making them the underdog of the competition. With the constant pressure and practices for the two bands, a new rivalry has formed between them. Making it almost forbidden for one another to even speak a few words without a stern lecture from their manager. Yet love seems to spark between the bands... But falling in love with the enemy comes with a price - the prize. Could the two form a relationship without costing their band the chance of fame?

This is a smaller group RP, only 6 people allowed. Each group has a singer/lead guitar, bass guitar and drummer. Though you can play more then one instrument. Any questions and/or suggestion please pm them to me, Thanks ❤

An O r i g i n a l from ...ME!! lolz
P h o t o s from Photo Bucket
L i t e r a t e
W a n t i n g Reserves && Profiles
G o i n g on OPEN
L y r i c s me
T h a n k s too rock bands all over the world
C l i c k them OOC/Profiles

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-16-2010 at 11:21 PM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 07:46 AM

___---------_-_C o n t e n t s__

× - - -
Intro && Credits
× - - -
Table of contents
× - - -
Rules
× - - -
Characters
× - - -
Profile codes
× - - -
Weather && Date && Time
× - - -
Announcements
× - - -
Reserved
× - - -
Reserved
× - - -
Open

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 07:50 AM

___---------_-_R U L E S__

× - - -
First off, this is a literate RP. I expect two good sized paragraphs each post.
× - - -
Follow TOS, you should know that by now.
× - - -
Alrighty, absolutely no chat speak. You can use some of it in text messages, but not a lot.
× - - -
Now onto the little kiddy stuff, no asterisks for actions, italicize your thoughts, use quotation marks for speech, and underline your text messages.
× - - -
Make your posts pretty please. At minimum have your character picture and their name, but I'd love to see more. Just..don't make it blinding okay?
× - - -
Type in third person, it's not that hard.
× - - -
Be careful it's a romance Rp. Yes somewhere in the chaos of broken hearts there will be romance.
× - - -
Speaking of romance, let's talk about our good friend the ToS. Basically, you can't go cybering. I mean, you can hint that you did have sex, just don't RP about it. Time Skip!
× - - -
No god-modding, or else I will come to you in the black of some terrible night, and I will ... well you know the rest.
× - - -
You. Must. Send. In. A. Reservation with the following info in the profile coding. Note: Use pictures or real people, no anime please!! Oh! And give me a sample! It doesn't nee to be much, i just want to see that you can RP.
× - - -
PM your profile and your reservation. Title your reserve "RockStar" and your profile "RockStar Pro."
× - - -
Okay you pedo, make sure your characters are age eighteen through twenty-one. These kids are on a TV show, little kids can watch.
× - - -
I can add more if I feel like it! <3

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:24 AM

___---------_-_C H A R A C T E R S__

× - - - The Black Rose's Lead Singer/Guitarist
She started the band out of her middle school homeroom. Three unlikely friends. She is the rich one of the group, the popular one, helping out with the coasts of the band. She is a sweet girl, tough and a little cocky.
Quote:

__Sophia Carroll__

× - - - 18 - - - ×
× - - - Lead Singer - - - ×
× - - - Bubbly, Cute, Loud, Confident and a little Cocky - - - ×

- - - sweet_serender - - -
__________________________________________________ ____
× - - - The Black Rose's Bass Guitarist
She grew up with music, it was her life, well besides school. Studying and playing her bass, that was pretty much what she did. Though no one at school truly knew her talent as a bass player, they all thought of her as the brain of the school. She join The Black Rose, deals with a lot of the bands needs, fliers to just booking rooms and such. She is friendly, smart, kind and caring, yet she does have that certain air of mystery to her.
Quote:

__Asami Furukawa__

× - - -eighteen - - - ×
× - - - Black Rose's Bassist - - - ×
× - - - Smart, funny, crazy, trusting, wild( stage) - - - ×

- - - Amaya Mori - - -
× - - - The Black Rose's Drummer
She is the quiet one of the school. Everyone knows here for her hair, but she only keeps a few close friends. She was ask to be in this Black Rose band from a Youtube channel her friend started of her playing her drums. Her life is simple, not to fluffy, but not too dark. She is a quiet child off stage, yet on stage her fire is finally let out.
Quote:

__Desire Cater SilverHearts__

× - - - 19 - - - ×
× - - - The Black Rose Drummer - - - ×
× - - - Quiet, cool, collect, fun, fiery [stage] - - - ×

- - - SpazhezAttack :] - - -
× - - - Misguided Paranoia's Lead Singer/Guitarist
He is a boy who loves to please the ladies, some call him the ladies man. Partying is his thing, though he does not drink or do drugs like the rest of the band. He is a poster boy, great looks, model like [perfect] body, and just stellar voice. Many girl melt in his sight. Is the smarter one as well, help with booking and such things for the band.
Quote:

__Nathaniel James Hunter__

× - - - Eighteen - - - ×
× - - - Lead Singer/Guitarist - - - ×
× - - - Free-Spirited, Hot-Tempered, Adrenaline Junkie, Egotistical, Confident - - - ×

- - - Detrunorm - - -
× - - - Misguided Paranoia's Bass Guitarist
He is a boy that is kind and sweet on the outside, hiding a hidden past on the inside. He is a drug boy, though trying to stop, little by little. He played bass most of his life, though he also plays the keys as well. He is known for her beautiful “baby” face and just such a wonderful personality. He is the man that keeps the band glued together.
Quote:

__Jake Dravis__

× - - - 20 - - - ×
× - - - Misguided Paranoia's Bass Guitarist - - - ×
× - - - kind, sweet, funny, cool-headed, gothic - - - ×

- - - dragonjake - - -
× - - - Misguided Paranoia's Drummer
He started the band freshman year in high school, asking his three best guy friends if they would want to join. He is the wild one, on and off stage. Kind of known for his parties, drug/drinking abuse and just all out craze. He is a fun guy when he is somber, kind of harsh when high/drunk. Once you get to know him, or you are that special girl, he will calm down for you.
Quote:

__Caspian Joe Witz __

× - - - eighteen - - - ×
× - - - Misguided Paranoia's Drummer - - - ×
× - - - Sarcastic, Chancer, Passionate, Insane, Brilliant - - - ×

- - - Reno Love - - -

x

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-17-2010 at 07:31 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:35 AM

___---------_-_P R O F I L E Codes__

× - - - Reserve code
[the symbols I'll put in for you later]

PHP Code:
[center][img]100x100 image of character[/img]

[
size=2][color=gold][size=3]&#9658;[/size][/color][color=white]__[/color][color=PostingColor]Full name[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=gold][size=3]◄[/size][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=gold]×[/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]age[/color] - - - [color=gold]×[/color]
[
color=gold]×[/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]position[/color] - - - [color=gold]×[/color]
[
color=gold]×[/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]5 words to describe your character[/color] - - - [color=gold]×[/color][/size]

[
size=2][color=gold][size=3]&#4326;[/size][/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]Username[/color] - - - [color=gold][size=3]ღ[/size][/color][/size]

[Quick rp example post or link to one][/center

× - - - Profile Code

PHP Code:
[imgright]picture url[/imgright] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][color=AnotherColor][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=Gold]&#10031;[/color][color=white]xx[/color][COLOR="PostingColor"]First[COLOR="AnotherColor"]Middle[/COLOR]Last Name[/COLOR][color=white]xx[/color][color=gold]✯[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/u][/color][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[indent][color=dimgray][size=1][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - They also call me...[INDENT]nick names[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - I was born on...[INDENT]b-day[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - And that makes me...[INDENT]_ years old[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - I play in this awesome band called...[INDENT]band name[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Playing on the...[INDENT]position/instrument[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Hey if you canget me these...[INDENT]likes[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - But never get me these...[INDENT]dislikes[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - I am starting to like anotherplease don't tell...[INDENT]crush[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Walk up to me and you will see something, but then get closer and you will see...[INDENT]personality[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - There were two and they made me, but all I can remember is...[INDENT]Bio[/INDENT][color=PostingColor]×[/color] - - - Did I forget anything... Oh yeah...[INDENT]extra[/INDENT][right][size=2][color=AnotherColor][u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=Gold]✯[/color][color=white]xx[/color][COLOR="PostingColor"]username[/COLOR][color=white]xx[/color][color=Gold]✯[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/u][/color][/size][color=white]blank[/color][/right][/size][/color][/indent] 
x

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-09-2010 at 09:35 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:40 AM

___---------_-_Weather D A T E Time__

× - - - Weather
| Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Windy | Breeze | Sunny | Cloudy |
× - - - Date
| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
× - - - Time
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 |
| am | pm |
x

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:43 AM

___---------_-_A N N O U N C E M E N T S__

× - - - RockStar Announcements
Please get comfortable in your apartments

× - - - RP Announcements
Open [6/9/10]
Your bands are settling into their apartment homes where the contest has set them up
x

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:44 AM

___---------_-_R E S E R V E S__

× - - - extras
yeah

x

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:45 AM

___---------_-_R E S E R V E S 2__

× - - - extras
yeah

x

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 08:48 AM

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 10:16 AM

All bands should be arriving and getting settled in the hotel... you guys can take it from there.. I'll just post when I need to tell you that the concerts are coming up.

All band members get their own room... however one band is on the north side of the hotel the other on the south side.
all the band's room's are right next door to each other. Plus the hotel is reserving party rooms for you to practice in.
Hotel: The Crescent [lets pretend it's not in LA ;p]
Rooms: Plan A-or-Plan B

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-09-2010 at 10:24 AM..

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 10:52 AM

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/350tok2.jpg[/imgright]
xxDesireCarterSilverHeartsxx

XXX“Desire Carter SilverHearts!” echoed though the halls as a loud thud was heard coming through the door marked Cupcake's room. Des sighed, groaning as she sat up from the floor, rubbing her butt. “I'm up! I'm up!” she yelled back at her mo, laughing softly as she started to get up. Walking slowly to her windows she pulled the curtains back letting the sunlight into her room. Walking to the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and did her morning ritual. Shower, hair, makeup, towel around body and back into bedroom. Looking through her clothes, she wondered what one would wear to going to their new apartment. She looked and finally pulled out her punk shirt, pants and some boots.

XXXFinalizing her look she smiled and played with her hair, soon grabbing her backpack, she headed out of her room. Her drum set was already at the hotel and now she just needed to get there. Smiling she grabbed an apple, kissed her parents good bye and was out of the door. She was meeting her band there since they all didn't live together at the moment. Stepping into the cab she closed her eyes for the drive. She mind wondered into that little room of hers in her mind. It staid there, playing and such, up until the drive called her name. She smiled and handed him the money and got out. Fixing the backpack on her shoulder she smiled, though soon that smile was gone as the cameras where at her. She looked back and forth and wished she had worn her hoodie. Sighing she lowered her head and walked into the hotel. Luckily the cameras weren't allowed in.

XXXDes looked around and walked slowly to the desk. The woman behind it smiled at her and handed her the room key. Apparently she would be alone, the rest of her band members would be staying in their own apartments as well. Oh well, at least they were together,m the same floor and right next to each other. She walked on to her room, she had plan B. Unlocking it she walked in, closing the door behind her and putting her backpack down on the floor. She made herself feel at home for a little bit and then went back outside.

XXXWalking to the pool area of the hotel, she looked up at the skylight. The pool was covered at the very top by a skylight and kept warm during the colder February it was. Des' face turned sad and worried as she saw the clouds. If there was one thing she hated and slightly feared it was thunder and lightning. She sighed and soon found herself laying on a lounge chair, her eyes closed. Here she waited for the rest of her band to come. Of for someone to talk to her.

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-09-2010 at 10:54 AM..

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 AM

Jake woke up and streched "dam, what time is it?" he aksed himself lookeing at his clock "oh, thats ok then" he yarned and got out of bed, he walked into his bath room. He picked up his flannel and gave his face a good rub, he then picked up his face painting tools and put his face paint on again "much better" he said to himself as he walk to his cuboard and pulled out his leather jacket, black top, black jeans, black socks and black steel toe capped boots "right" he said putting it all on "there... sorted" he mumbled as he walked out and got into a the cab taking him to the hotel.

when he got there he saw the cameras waiting out side "oh great" he mumbled as he got out and dashed for the hotel, he made it in and walked up to the woman behnd the desk that gave him the key for his room "thank you" he said to her as he walked to where the pool was, there was only one person there, it was Desire, he slowly walked closer to her and decided to change his direction towards a chair where he sat and looked at her

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 11:25 AM

XXXDesire's music was going pretty loud in her headphones as her mind played the music video's over and over again. She didn't open her eyes for a while, up until she felt like someone was staring at her. She opened her eyes slowly, looking up at the sky and pouting, behind turning her head to person who's eyes caused her to open her own. Her eyes widened as she lifted her head up, looked around for her manager and then laid back down turning over to her side and smiling at Jake. “You know your manager might get angry that your here, with me, talking.” her voice was soft, quiet, whisper like as normal. She kept her hands fiddling with her top as she watched him.
#9E7BFF

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-09-2010 at 11:43 AM..

dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 11:34 AM

Jake had been sat there for a while, when she looked at him and spoke he blushed, but luckly for him he had face paint on "i don't really care if he gets angry, he is always moaning" he shuffled a bit and then looked at the waves in the pool "any way, he wouldn't be able to do anything just because im talking" he said as he looked back at her "so... how are you? i have been able to ask that question before" he chuckled as he wait for her reply

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 11:43 AM

Desire watch Jake, smiling softly at his face paint. Sitting up she nodded. “True, mines like that too, though she seems to love to hit our head, ah oh well.” she stuck her tongue out playfully, before retreating back to being quieter. She watched his eyes, though never moving her own head. Her eyes dropping to the ground when he asked her how she was. “Me, I-I'm okay, still getting used to the new place. H-h-how about.. you.. how are you?” she fell over her own words, blushing at the fact that she must seem so childish, timid or something.

dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 11:50 AM

Jake stuck his tongue back out at her and laughed, when she began to stumble her words "are you ok? i have affended you have i?" he asked as he moved a bit closer to her but decided it would be better to stay where he was "im alright... but are you sure your ok? if someones hurt you... i will beat the hell into them" he said as he gritted his teeth looking at her with concerned eyes

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 12:00 PM

Desire looked up with wide eyes, shaking her head. “N-n-no I'm okay, I just, I-I get this way some times.” she put her hands into her lap, looking back down to the ground. “There was a person who added to why people think I'm timid and stuff, but he's gone. It's just that I'm just afraid of...” she shook her head once and then stopped moving. “I don't I don't meed to bring down the.. down the mood.” she looked up and then stood up. “I'll..I'll leave if you want.”

dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 12:06 PM

Jake stood up quickly "no... no please don't leave" he said quickly, but then he blushed again, he didn't even think before he said it "i like your company" he said as he moved a little closer "you know i have had worse, like when i was little... no... never mind" he said as a tear trickled down his face "thats in the past, let think about now" he said as he looked at her

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 12:13 PM

Desire looked at Jake as he suddenly told her to stay, her face turning redder. Her eyes watched his, a sad little look came upon her face when she saw the tear. She reached up slowly and softly wiped it away, also afraid she might take some of the paint with her, but more because she didn't want to hurt him. “I, agree.” a soft, shy smile appeared on her lips as she sat down and motioned for him to sit as well. Thinking about what to talk about she sighed. “Well I don't know if we can talk about our music since we are in this contest, ums movies?”

#9E7BFF

dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM

Jake smiled a bit when she wipped away the tear "thanks" he mumbled as he sat next to her "i like, that movie 'the crow' thats where i got the idea for the face paint and cloths" he said as he let out a slight chuckle "so... what movies do you like?" he asked as he started to hum a tune that he played in one of the songs

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 12:27 PM

Desire smiled softly as he sat down, she kept to herself, but when he said The Crow, her eyes lit up. “i thought I recognized what you were doing with yourself.” she smiled and giggled softly. Listening to his humming, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and then opened them. Turning to him she put on her thinking face. “Movies, um well there are to many, but anything that's actiony, rated r, horror, or something along those lines type of movie, I'm all for it.” speaking in her softly voice,she smiled innocently and then fiddles with her pants.

[i might be leaving soon for school/testing >> wont be back for another 12 + hours.. sorries.. been sick too so i need a little sleep :P]

dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 12:34 PM

[ok then]
Jake smiled at her as she said she thought she recognized what he looked like "im glad you have seen it" he chuckled as he heard what types of films she liked "cool, i like them type of things too" he said as he continued to hum the tune, after a while he noticed she was fiddling with he pants "are you ok?" he asked looking at her "i don't look too scary do i?"

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-09-2010, 12:39 PM

Desire smiled softly but then looked up shaking her head. “No..N-n-no.. not scary at all, i-i-i love the crow movies, really great movies. I just.. it;s just me, this.” she looked back down at the floor. “i guess you could call it normal.” she sighed deeply, heavily, laying her head on her knees. “I'm sorry I'm not like how I am on stage, confidant, hyper. When I'm off it I'm like a week, scared child, or so I have been told.” she turned her head to look at Jake. “I like your face...” she blinked and then hit her own head. “That was lame.”

[now I have to go, sorries <3]

dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 12:47 PM

Jake looked at her "i don't mind what your like" then when she hit her head he flinched a bit "don't hit yourself... i hate it when people hit themselfs" he said as another tear dropped "ahhhh... i got some bloody sand in my eye" he lied so that she wouldn't start asking questions about his past "ok, so we both like the crow... anything else we have in common?" he asked as he smiled