CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-25-2014, 03:28 PM

Kira chuckled, embarrassed, and said,"I'm sorry. It's just that I didn't recognize where I was right away and I freaked out. And, I have a habit of screaming every time I freak out. As you found out this morning." she looked up at Adon, expecting him to laugh out at any moment.

(That's called pinging Lady Chello: all you have to do is type @ username ; without the spaces)

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2014, 03:40 PM

(CycloneKira: like this? )

"Oh, ok I'll keep that in mind. I hope we get you use to being here." He said as he returned to his own sandwich. His stomach growled loudly from hunger as he hung his head. "I'm trying to feed you now be quiet." He said as he shoved more of the sandwich He looked up at Kira as he smiled. " Sorry I get hurry easily. " He said as he went back to his sandwich. He hoped she didn't think he was rude. It he didn't eat he got headaches and would start shaking.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-26-2014, 06:59 AM

(Lady Chello: You got it :D)

Kira smiled as she heard Adon's stomach grumble. "That's okay, you're obviously pretty hungry. The sandwiches look good." She got herself a plate and tried one. "They taste good too! Wherever did you learn to cook this well?"
She thought back to her own experiences in the kitchen. None of them had gone well.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2014, 08:57 AM

He looked up as the spoke between bites. " I travel a lot preforming around the world with different people. I have made some really amazing friends. I will be traveling some in the next few months. I have New York Philharmonic, Trans Siberian Orchestra, and a concert with Celtic Women. " He said finished his sandwich. He got up as he headed to the counter picking up another sandwich for himself as he walked back to the couch. "I have to leave later in the year to work with some music producers in Japan for some of their games. Some other students from the school will be attending the concerts as well. This is the place to make a name for yourself. It takes hard work but it does pay off. " He said as he inhaled his sandwich again. He finished drinking his juice as he finally felt full. He smiled as he looked to Kira. " Of course there is the concerts here. So don't worry you'll see me more than you like." He said in a joking manner wanting to lighten the mood.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-26-2014, 09:25 AM

Kira looked up from her sandwich. "Concerts? Here? Oh, of course there have to be." Kira finished the last bit of her sandwich. "They said that this year the freshmen and sophomores are being paired up, so each pair will probably be giving concerts. Is that right? Also, if that's the case, then we'll have to start writing our own music, won't we? When are we supposed to start that?" Kira had started asking questions. And once she started, she didn't stop until they were all answered.

"And do freshmen travel around for such assignments or do we have to wait till next year? Will the teachers tell us how to do things once the classes start? Are they the ones who assign us to different projects?" Kira asked him, the eagerness shown in her eyes.

(Lady Chello: Should we have these two perform their first concert of this year together?)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-26-2014 at 09:29 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2014, 10:10 AM

(CycloneKira: That sounds like a plan, sorry yes.)

Adon looked to Kira as he laughed and scratched his head nervously. " Calm down please, I will try and answer your questions but no more till I answer these. " He said as he tried to remember everything she had just asked."Yes we have Concerts here but you only have two. One at the beginning and one at the end of the year. As for the music I suppose we should start writing something. Though mostly we will be playing prepared pieces from the professors to test our skills. We have mini concerts that is just for the professors. That is where we show off our talent. The last concert is the biggest. It counts as half of your grade for the year. " He said as he tried to remember the other things she had asked about.
"Travel is based on a individuals skills. If you prove to the professors you are top of your game you travel. Yes Professors do but we have guest here all the time from different things that recruit from here as well. The teacher will give you a syllabus that outline everything you will be learning. Anything you question will be in that paper. " He said as he was starting to regret not leaving for the morning. This was going to be along year if Kira was going to be like this the whole time. He had his own music to work on and places to be.

He was trying to be friendly but honestly he was wondering if this pairing was going to work out. He looked up as the elevator open as two males and three females appeared from it. Each one of them looking as if they had just walked off of a magazine. A tall slender blonde smiled at Adon as she walked over and climbed into his lap ignoring Kira completely.
" You us and that sweet bass guitar in half a hour. I'd have called but I knew you missed us. You disappointed me again this year. You have so much potential and you waste it way here with...them. Don't keep me waiting, you know how much we love you." She said making it obvious to Kira that Adon was spoken for. She wanted the freshmen to know she was nothing in this pond, and Adon was hers. She leaned in and softly kissed his cheek hopping up as she left with the others.

Adon just sat there as he shook his head. "That was Monica she is one of top students here already a senior. I forgot I had promised to help her with a piece she is working on. Please don't get offended she had a bad attitude and reputation with lower clansmen until you prover yourself to her. As much as you want to hate her you can't once you hear her voice. She is a amazing singer and piano player. Giver her a month to warm up to you and she will turn into a nicer person. If you would like you can come with me. It might be good for you to bring your guitar and play along with us. I promise I want let her ignore you again. " He said feeling bad about not having time to stand up for Kira.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-26-2014, 10:35 AM

Kira listened as Adon spoke, lapping everything up. She noticed a slight flicker of irritation flash across his face as he answered her questions. She realized that she should have waited a while for those syllabus papers to answer all her questions. It's not my fault that I want to know things beforehand, she thought defiantly.

The elevator opened and a tall blonde girl, who looked much older than Kira smiled at Adon, walked over and sat on his lap. That must be his girlfriend, she thought. She was nice-looking. She ignored Kira completely and spoke to Adon in the most sickeningly flirtatious voice Kira had ever heard. How could he bear that?

"You us and that sweet bass guitar in half a hour." the senior said. "I'd have called but I knew you missed us. You disappointed me again this year. You have so much potential and you waste it way here with...them. Don't keep me waiting, you know how much we love you."

The way she said 'we love you', Kira thought that the girl might as well have said 'I love you'. But it was unclear whether Adon returned those feelings.

After the girl had left, Adon turned to Kira and told her about the girl. Her name was Monica and she was a senior. Apparently, she had nothing but contempt for newbies until they proved themselves. Adon offered to take her along with him to help her on a piece she was working on.

Kira considered her options. On one hand, she didn't like the thought of going in to the same room as that girl and having to put up with the hate-filled glares she might have to endure if she went. On the other hand, this seemed like a good opportunity to prove herself and make herself known around the school.

She made her decision. "All right. I'll come." she smiled.

(Dang this was pretty long. Lady Chello: Your turn )

Last edited by CycloneKira; 12-16-2014 at 12:08 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2014, 10:53 AM

Adon slowly got up not really sure what to do as he went to the kitchen cleaning up the dishes. Once he had he retreated to his own room. He pulled out the song he had been working on during orientation. He walked to his Tenor sax stand as he picked up his tenor sax placing the neck strap on then clipping it to the instrument. He walked to his dresser where his bottle of water sat a reed submerged in it already. It was a trick he had learned over the years. It made the reed last longer because less of his saliva had to be use to wet it. He put it on the mouth piece adjusting the tightness on the two knobs. He slid the moth piece in his mouth his top lip almost over his lower lip. He closed his eyes as he started the chromatic scale. He started from the the low C below the staff and worked his way up. He kept getting faster and faster then began to play his own piece. It sounded like it belonged in the sound track of an adventure movie.

He played closing his eyes playing from his heart finishing it. He then began to play popular songs from memories dancing as he did so. He was thoroughly enjoying himself getting lost in his playing. He even copied parts of Kira's song she had played last night just changing it slightly adding his own twist on it. He spent a hour in his room playing every scale he knew and worked on his range. He kept increasing his speed making sure he still nailed every note perfectly trying to improve his speed. He was already fast but he wanted to be faster. Only perfect practice made someone perfect. He had always been told that growing up. It always sat in the back of his mind as he practiced.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-26-2014, 11:27 AM

Kira put her plate in the sink and went to her room and shut the door. The incident with the obnoxious senior was still fresh in her mind. Kira always loved challenges. She thought they made her discover her potential. This challenge was different. Even so, Kira felt positive. She was going to earn the respect of that senior, whatever it took.

She took out her guitar from its case. She made sure the door was tightly shut as she started to practice. She was going to practice her singing too. She had no problem singing in public but for some reason, having people watch or hear her practice unsettled her a little. Those who had heard her sing swore that her voice was much stronger when she sang, than when she spoke.

As a warm up, Kira played and sang 'Hotel California' by the Eagles. She never sang the song as it had been originally sung. She twisted it into something that sounded completely different but still sounded wonderful. She experimented with the trills and melodies as she sang, losing herself completely. The senior, Monica, was forgotten.

She then proceeded to play a solo on her guitar than she had written herself. She had had no idea where to put the solo when she first wrote it, and then her mother had suggested that it sounded nice with this song. Kira played that solo with Hotel California every time she played it, ever since.

Then, Kira played a song that she and Astra had written and sung once for Astra's mother's birthday. She had sung and played the guitar while Astra had played the violin. Kira closed her eyes and immersed herself as she sang the song. She didn't stop for another hour.

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2014, 11:57 PM

Adon was interrupted from his practice when he heard his phone. He answered it without looking at the caller id. He wished he had as he heard Monica. He hung his head as he looked at the time. "I'm sorry I was practicing. I'll be there shortly." He said as he put his sax away. He hung up the phone as he grabbed his base guitar and headed out the door. He didn't wait for Kira not that he was being mean. He had honestly forgot. He was a loner in his personal life and wasn't use to having another person. He hurried out of his own building as he walked to to the middle of town. He smiled as he saw the neon lights from the local concert hall. He hurried in as he saw Monica and the others. He smiled sheepishly as the others all greeted him happy to have him back.

He hurried as he plunged his base guitar in striking a few scales as he made sure he was in tune with the others. He started playing his rift as the practice officially started. The band sounded like a fusion of Linkin Park and Evanescence making for a nice combination. Monica's voice was heavenly as she hit the above staff notes in the song. She brought any song to life making you feel what she wanted you to. She was one of his favorite people because of that. He laughed along with the others as they got lost in the music. People had started to gather inside all cheering with them as Monica sung her heart out. She had everyone ensnared with her voice as she lead them from one song to another. It was honestly a sight to behold.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-27-2014, 06:46 AM

Kira lost track of time as she practiced. She sang and played on, not realizing that she was alone. After a while, she felt tired and her throat became dry. She went out of her room to get a drink of water. She looked around for Adon. He'd gone on without her. She didn't mind very much.
She drank her water, went back into her room, put her guitar back in its case and decided to explore the school. Better to get lost now than when the classes start, she felt. She went out and closed the door behind her.
On reaching the ground, she looked around at the architecture that had dazzled her so much. She stood there for a while, admiring it.
"Kira!" she heard someone call her name and looked around to see a tall, slim and dark-skinned boy approaching her. It was her family friend, Theodore, a junior. She hadn't seen him in a long time.
"Theodore, it's been so long! I didn't know you studied here, or I would have kept an eye out for you." she said.
Theodore smiled at her and replied, "Well, my mother told me that you were coming, so I kept an eye out for you, so that's all right, isn't it? So, how do you like the school?"
They stood and chatted for a long time and then Theodore had to leave.
"Well, Kira, it was nice seeing you. Just remember, you don't have to be scared. Be yourself and be confident. Remember, everyone's good here, including you. You have no reason to be nervous. I'll see you." he smiled and left.
Kira turned to leave and saw Adon walking back to their dorm. She assumed that the practice session was over.

(Lady Chello: I'm done! Sorry I couldn't complete it earlier. You see, most of my internet time is on the sly, so sometimes I need to dash off )

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-27-2014 at 12:22 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-27-2014, 12:45 PM

The practice has been a succeed as normal for them. He looked up as he saw Kira out. He smiled as he walked over to her. "I'm sorry for leaving. I hope you can forgive me for leaving." He said as he saw one of the local cafes. "Since your out can I take you to the cafe over there to make up for my absent mindedness?" He asked hoping there was some hope he wouldn't be mad at him. He wasn't sure what to say as he stood there. "There are some shops around if you would like to look around." He said wondering if she wanted to look around.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-28-2014, 04:36 AM

Kira smiled at him as he came over. "That's okay, I can get pretty absent-minded too."
She thought for a moment. "If we have the time, maybe we can look around at the stores and then go to the cafe?" she suggested. She really wanted to explore the place more and get used to moving around.

Lady Chello

Old 11-28-2014, 07:29 AM

Adon smiled as he looked around at the shops. He smiled as he saw the closest one to them. It was a clothing shop with different items music related of course. He held the door for her as he waited for her to enter the shop. He smiled as he saw all the different items in the store. There were scarfs, Tshirts, Sweatshirts, Sweater dresses, pants, sunglasses, hates, gloves, you name it it was there as fair as clothing went. They even had hair bows with instruments on them. The store was pretty intense with everything in it. The other shops had different things some where salons for hair, others were for nails, some where for school supplies. There was a jewelry store, and a bakery just to know a few.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-28-2014, 12:25 PM

Kira went with Adon into a music-themed clothes store. Kira's face broke into a smile as she saw everything in it. T-shirts, headbands and wristbands of almost every single singer and band she knew. She bought a wristband of Abba and a headband of Eminem. Her cousins would like those.
Next, they went into a jewelry store, but Kira wasn't interested in jewelry and she knew that Adon would obviously not be, so they left that store quickly. The others were salons and neither of them needed to be at a salon of any kind. So, they went into the bakery. Kira was amazed to see the variety of items in it. Cakes, pastries, donuts, eclairs, rolls and lots more that she couldn't name.
"Are you hungry?" she asked Adon. The truth was, she was a little hungry herself.

(Lady Chello: Would you like to play a magician who can control the Earth? You see, SuperZombiePotatoe(water), Dandelioness(air) and I(fire) are starting an RP about elemental magicians.)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 11-28-2014 at 12:27 PM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 12:05 AM

(CycloneKira: Sure that sounds like fun. If you can pm the link I'll look into it.)

Adon smiled as he watched her enjoy the different places. His eye widen and his mouth watered as they neared the bakery. He loved sweets and had always had a sweat tooth. He looked to her as one of the workers laughed and greeted them. "Oh so your back again today Adon? You where here yesterday. Do you want your box of the normal or do you want to try some of our other items?" The short blond women asked him. He couldn't help himself as he looked at everything they had on display. He looked to Kira and then back to the worker. "I'll take my normal and whatever she would like." He said as the women grinned. She went and started filling a large box with a assortment of goodies. There where doughnuts, cakes,eclairs,rolls, pies, fresh bread, and much more thrown into a large box with a handle on it. The women however placed it in a even larger bag as she brought it to the front snagging a cup of coffee for him along the way.

The women looked to Kira as she smiled. "And what will you have dear? I take it your new here? " The women asked nicely as she looked to Adon. "If he isn't nice to you let me know. I keep him stocked in sweets. I can just as easily start unstocking him in sweets if he hurts you." The women said as she cut her eye to Adon in a playful way.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-29-2014, 09:59 AM

(Lady Chello: We didn't start it yet, we just finished making the profiles and we need someone to play an earth magician. Send us your profile, then we'll start it.)

Kira laughed and said, "There's no need to unstock him with sweets. He's pretty nice."
"That's good. But anytime, if he gives you trouble, just let me know, okay, dear? Now tell me, is there something you'd like?"
Kira thought for a moment and asked, "Could I get an apple pie?"
"Sure." she turned and left. Beside her, Adon was digging into his box of savories. She could tell that he was enjoying it, the way he wouldn't look up from his box. The blonde lady got Kira her apple pie, and Kira nodded her thanks.
Kira took a bite into the apple pie and froze. It was delicious. She sat there, frozen in that position because of the taste. She didn't move for a whole minute.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 10:58 AM

Adon looked up with a chocolate croissant shoved half in and half out of his mouth. He had chocolate on the side of his face from it as his eyes met hers. He took the croissant out of his mouth as he smiled. "They make the best food here. Now you know why I always get a large box of their things. " he said as he went back to how own pastier. He looked like a kid at Christmas. "If a girl could bake like this I would marry her no questions asked. I asked the ladies here but they are all married." He said looking sad about the fact till he shoved more of the croissant into his mouth.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-29-2014, 12:02 PM

Kira snapped out of it as soon as Adon started speaking. She laughed when she heard him say that he'd asked all the ladies here to marry him.
"You really asked them all?" she wondered what their husbands must have thought.
Kira looked at Adon's face. He looked so happy. It was cute, she thought. Wait, what? Cute? No, she couldn't have thought that. Cute couldn't possibly suit a big guy like him. What in the world was she thinking?
"I love the apple pie. It's almost like my mom's." she said.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 12:09 PM

Adon smiled as he looked at Kira. "Don't worry they all knew I was joking. And Apple pie you said." He said as he wondered if he could make her one. He got up as he left her at the table. He came back with a box in a bag and handed it to her. "This is for you." He said as he handed it to her. "Would you like to go anywhere else after we are done." He asked wondering if there where any other shops she wanted to visit.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-29-2014, 01:32 PM

Kira stared at the box in Adon's hand. So much apple pie! "Thanks! I love this so much." she knew that she'd finish it all the very same day.
"I was thinking about exploring the school actually, so I don't get lost. But I can do that later. You must be tired after practicing. Do you want to go back?" she asked.
Personally, she wanted to go back to her room. She felt a sudden urge to write.

Lady Chello

Old 11-29-2014, 01:40 PM

Adon thought about her suggestion. "I think it would be a good idea. Maybe we could play together. We need to learn about one another anyhow." He said knowing it was the truth. They had half their grade to worry about playing together. He thought as he slowly got up. He walked back to the house with her. He smiled as they appeared home. He looked around as he walked to his room and put his guitar away then walked about out as he looked at Kira.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-30-2014, 01:48 PM

(Lady Chello: You changed the name!)

Kira agreed with Adon's suggestion that they play together for a while. After all, their grades also depended on a duet performance. She got her guitar out. She had decided that her writing urge could wait a little longer. "Ready?" Kira asked Adon. She was nervous, because she didn't want to disappoint Adon. She was also looking forward to hearing Adon play.

Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2014, 02:02 PM

Adon smiled as he looked to her. "Let me go get my instrument first. I know your eager to get started." He said as he laughed just picking on her a little. He walked to his room as he pulled out his cello. He carried the heavy case to her room. He pulled up a seat as he laid it across her bed as he pulled out the pin from the bottom and secured it then used the resin on his bow before pulling the large instrument out. He sat it between his legs squeezing the sides with his knees. He closed his eyes as he began playing the cello run in the middle of still doll by Kanon Wakeshima. His notes were dark and haunting as he played. He slowly paused as he looked up tuning his cello. He then went back to playing to dark melody adding his own twist to it as he hoped Kir was jump in with her own twist. At this point he felt like playing a dark haunting melody instead of something upbeat and catchy.

His fingers moved as fast as his bow as he played. He looked up as he saw Kira already writing it appeared. He smiled wondering what she was writing. He closed his eyes as he started to go on his own tangent with the dark melody. His fingers began to fly as he moved his bow faster and faster. He then slowly brought it to a halt as he belched out a low note from the instrument making it sound like the last cry of a ship before leaving. Then the melody started back again as it became lighter this time switching between the two like a beautiful tragedy. He smiled as he played putting his heart into it as the instrument sung each note.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-01-2014, 10:55 AM

Kira scribbled furiously as Adon played his cello. The music he was playing inspired her, haunting and dark, yet beautiful. She finished whatever she was writing and soon, she joined Adon, with similar notes, playing slowly at first, and then speeding up her fingers as they played. She had heard the song that Adon was playing the cello run from, and that song had no guitar in it. So, she improvised in such a way that the cello and guitar sounded nice together. The pair of them played on and on, until Kira ended by playing an F minor chord.