Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-01-2014, 07:42 PM

Genre : Mystery, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Romance

Login name : Coin-Flip
Date : April 21, 2055
Requesting Access to Restricted files......Granted.
In 2047, We began to explore planets, outside our solar system. However, when a Ships Drive-core went haywire, an Excess of Radiation fell on several different locations on the world, from Low orbit. These children started exhibiting rare 'talents' (Telepathy, Telekinesis, and other things involving the mind). Seeing this as an Opportunity, Ultor offered a choice for these 'gifted' people : Spend 2 Years in the Ultor Mines, and get set for life, or try to find work on the Economically hard-hit earth. Many families sent their member's there, partially for the benefits, and partially so they wouldn't be associated with 'freaks'./

However, This 'great gift' was far from Ideal.

Life in the Mines is hell. Most haven't had a minute to themselves since they got here. Even if you have 8 beds in your room, there is time when you're sharing your bunk. Conditions are barley liveable, and the guards are Everywhere. Ultor doesn't care if we live or die. We are at the breaking point.....

and now, there is the plague, killing off miners left and right. When the guy next to you dies before your eyes, and...your turn could come any minute. No-one knows what's causing it, or how to cure it......atleast, the Miners don't know. Some named Isis is putting on pamphlets in the Barracks. They're telling Miners to get ready to Revolt against Ultor.

As bad is it is in the Barracks.....it's even worse down in Mines. You spend 10 whole hours drenched in your own sweat, in your Enviormental Suit. At the End of your shift.....you get out of your Dragline, and realize You've only just dug yourself in alittle deeper........Not many people know how much longer we can keep doing this.

Here are the rules

1. No god-moding or power moding.
2. Just jump in. All you need is a name.
3. Have fun

Here......I'll start.

Second Work-shift has Ended. Miners, Return to Barracks.

Joseph sighed, and got out of his Drag-line. He then cracked his back, and got moving down the Mine-shaft. He had only 10 more weeks left of this, and then he'd be back home, soaking up wealth. He bet his 'Family' expected him to share the wealth with them. If so, Fat fucking chance.

Joseph walked over to his Friend's, Alessia and Arventino, who were both coming back from deep in the Mines. "Come on you two. Our shifts over. let's go Meet up with the Rest of the Miners, and get back to the Barracks for our Shut-eye. "he said. He just wanted these 10 weeks to be done.

"I Bet your gonna be enjoying alot of that once you get back to earth, you lucky bastard. "Arventino said, punching him in the Shoulder. "I still got a year left here." he said.

"If we even get back to earth. You hear Mine N-7's Tunnel collapsed? Killed 10 of the Miners. "Alessia said. "I swear, The death-count just seems to keep going up around here. What the hell?"she asked.

"Don't talk like that, sis. Just be glad you'll be off this planet soon as well. What, you got like 2 months?" he asked.

"Just one. I'm starting to wonder if I'll even make it that long. "she said. Alessia was a bit of a Pessimist.

"gah, your Such a downer......Come on, Let's go get the others, and relax a bit before our next shift. "Arventino said.

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 PM

finx15: please join.....please?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2014, 07:55 PM

(( You know I must have a profile right? XD))
Name: Lorinda
power: mind reading/ mind control
picture:

Last edited by finx15; 02-19-2014 at 08:16 PM..

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 08:05 PM

(Well, You already get the whole story. Don't know why you want mind-reading in an Action, fast-paced roleplay, but alright.)

The Small group went up to Lorinda's posting, and knocked on her driller. "Come on, Lorinda! Shift's over, we need to go!"Joseph said, just wanting to get out of the thrice damned place.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:18 PM

(( I wasn't paying attention I was trying to find a picture then forgot to add mind control. ))

Lori jumped out the driller " Already?" she sighed pulling her cloak on pulling the hood up. " I'm starving." she grimaced " And I need a shower."

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 08:28 PM

(They're on Mars.....in enviro-suits o-o )

"Well then, let's get back to the Barracks, and rest up. Dibs on First plate. "He said, which was constant banter. First plate meant most food.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:37 PM

(( they can have cloaks and the suits.))

" Oh no you don't I want the first plate." Lori said ready to use her powers on him " Girls first remember or do I need to teach that lesson too you again?"

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 08:44 PM

"Try It! I will resist! "he said, trying to block everything out of his head, but that ended when they arrived at the scene in front of them.

A Miner was walking past a Guard, who obviously was looking to screw with them. "Hey! Where do you think your going?"

"leave me alone, Jerk, it's been a long day." The miner said.

"It's about to get alittle longer, Mine Scum."

"Just let me go, or else."

"You threatening me?! yea, well threaten this!" The Guy tried to attack the Miner with his control baton. However, The miner grabbed the Baton, and shoved it in the guards stomach, electrocuting him to death. A Miner in the Background tackled a guard, and grabbed his pistol. This turned into a shoot-out between the Miners and the guards.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:50 PM

Lori rolled her eyes using her mind control was easy on with the guards they never saw it coming. " Excuse me." she walked threw to the mess hall not feeling like she wanted to get involved.

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 08:55 PM

The guards started shooting every miner they saw. Some were able to block out Lori's power, using Nano-tech.

Alessia pulled out a radio, and called out. "Miners! This Is Isis! Leader of the Rebellion! Our time has come. "She said, picking up a Assault rifle from a guard. "Workers in Mine M-4 have started the rebellion, they're fighting and dying for You as I speak!" She said. "Find the Rebels among you, join us and strike back at Ultor! Together we can-"

"All Miners are ordered to Ignore Unauthorized Announcements, and return to their barracks immediately

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:01 PM

Lori made it into the mess hall " I'm not going anywhere without food in me." she said heading for the food.

Andraus

Old 02-19-2014, 09:03 PM

Miners were trying to keep guards from breaking into the Dining hall.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:07 PM

Lori sighed finishing her food and using her mind to keep the door closed.