Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-27-2018, 01:10 PM

We have an uncommon visitor that comes over almost everyday. She's a six toed, grey and white tabby cat with the sweetest personality. When we're outside gardening she always sits with us. She also let's herself in to our home from time to time.

Yesterday was on of those times. She walked around, had some water out of the sink then fell asleep in my mothers bed. After her little cat nap she took a tour of my daughters room and again hopped up on the bed and hung out and took another nap.

As the day went by I started wondering why this cat was here for so long everyday, and if her owners even care. She always comes and goes as she pleases, but this day she spent way over her normal amount of time with us. I finally verbally mentioned to Lilith that this cat's has been here for over 7 hours and that her owners should be missing her.

On cue her ear twitched, and she ran upstairs towards the door and started meowing to be let out. I guess she lost track of time? lol. I have never been more convinced that domestic animals can understand us than I am today. It was such strange timing for her to scamper upstairs right after I mentioned how long she'd been here. She went from chill to OH SHI GOTTA GO! XD

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-27-2018, 02:15 PM

What a smart kitty. She must be attached to y'all too! She sounds gorgeous as well ;u; Hopefully her owners weren't too upset, maybe they know she roams around??? Do you happen to have a pic? she sounds adorable ;u; also, I 100% believe that animals can understand us.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-27-2018, 03:12 PM

I never even thought of taking a picture of her before. I just kinda enjoy seeing her like a little blessing.

She has been in our life off an on for a few years now, so I don't think taking a picture would be unreasonable. :) Next time she comes over I will. If she let's me that is. She's closest to my daughter so maybe I can get her to hold up one of her cool paws for the camera.

I had only ever heard of polydactyl cats before she started visiting us. It kinda makes them look like human hands in an odd way.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-28-2018, 08:08 PM

Here she is. Claimed our best chair for a nap. You can see her cute paws here.

She sacrificed a mouse for us during the blood moon eclipse last night. Good kitty?

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 07-29-2018, 05:28 PM

Awh.
She's too cute!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-29-2018, 06:47 PM

She's a good girl.

I have a few little stories about her antics. Like the time she adopted a baby bunny.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-30-2018, 02:16 AM

Aww Neph! She's adorable! I'd be so tempted to try and claim her myself.
But such a good kitty.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2018, 03:13 AM

That sure is a pretty cat. when I was grade school age we use to have a cat. that would come to my grand maw's flower shop. for a while he look like Garfield so that's what we named him. he would just come to visit at random at the shop. then some time went by and he stop coming over.

My big sister,cousins and my self where so sad. when he did not come over any more we did not know. if he had moved,past on are if he was a stray cat. I can't recall how long it lasted for. his time visiting the flower shop,but us kids. where use to seeing him till he stop showing up.

So I hope you enjoy your time with your little visitor each time.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-30-2018, 04:24 PM

Codette: It's tempting, but I couldn't deny someone of such a sweet kitty. We were worried for her in winter. Since we ween't sure if she just wasn't allowed out or if she was frozen somewhere.

sailor star rainbow: Oh for sure! Cats are funny like that.

Yamka Jaden
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 08-02-2018, 05:52 AM

Aw, so cute!

Before I moved there was this old cat that would make his rounds through the neighborhood, making sure that he got his pets and treats before going home for the night. Majority of the neighborhood called him the Neighborhood Watch and didn't mind him taking a nap in their front yards, said cat seemed to know which house he wasn't welcome to even glance in the general direction of [as did the rest of the neighborhood]. He's long since gone now, but I have fond memories of that cat.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2018, 08:13 PM

Your visitor looks a lot like our cat than now lives with my granddaughter.
Our kitty doesn't have 6 toes, though.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-11-2018, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Here she is. Claimed our best chair for a nap. You can see her cute paws here.

She sacrificed a mouse for us during the blood moon eclipse last night. Good kitty?
I'd definitely say this kitty cat has a full time home even if kitty doesn't seem to stay there full time. First clue is the snow white fur. Outdoor kitties with white fur on their paws and anywhere else are unable to maintain such a bright white coat as this gorgeous kitty has. Living in a clean environment means staying clean as this cat obviously has.

Clue number two is kittie's demeanor. A friendly demeanor means your furball-loving feline friend receives kind attention elsewhere.

Lastly, the six toes on this cat means...well, I don't know what having six does means as I have never seen that before.

I once fed a stray alley cat at one of my posts when I worked as an insecurity guard, and let me tell you that fried chicken does much quickly to reduce a cats' nervousness about being near humans. Yes it does, and I do say it.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2018, 09:49 PM

Porch kitties r the best.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-12-2018, 12:13 AM

When I was in Jr high school we use to live. next to the neighbor hood cat lady's house sometimes. I would go help her bring stuff in form her car. to in her house cause she allowed me to do so. she would buy the huge bags of cat litter and cat food. when ever she would come home with a new bag of food. those outside cats of her's would start running. to get some of that fresh cat food form the new bag.

But a other person in my life my step mom. she found a sweet stray cat walking around her neighbor hood one day. she notice no one owned the cat so eventually. she made it her cat after be friending the cat. sadly that cat past away this year. poor thing had cancer and not sure for how long.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-27-2018, 02:22 AM

I miss you

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 06:14 PM

Kitty lots of... No wait thousands of toes.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-29-2018, 08:16 PM

Sounds like a very sweet cat.

My neighbor across the street, their cat is a white short hair cat but he/she absolutely loves
to roll in the dirt.
so right after he gets a bath and is allowed outside he goes straight to the pile of dirt in their front yard to roll in it.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 09:18 PM

don't judge me says dirty kittie

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-30-2018, 06:59 AM

I'm with HIM - thousands of cat toes.

Millions, even.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-30-2018, 10:22 PM

That's a lot of cat toes

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-31-2018, 03:56 AM

Sometimes, the best thing one can do is have a cat with ten billion cat toes.

FOR SCIENCE.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 10-31-2018, 04:45 PM

So many stabbies

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-31-2018, 10:28 PM

hide the chalkboards!

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 11-03-2018, 02:29 PM

What a cute cat~! Makes me miss my boyfriend's cat. She's a munchkin, the kind with short legs, and she's with his sister right now, but I got to see her for a weekend last month. Best weekend I've had in a while...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-06-2018, 01:37 AM

A cat purr is a good thing