Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 03-11-2007, 01:33 AM

Heroes is one of my favorite shows ever! I'm really like that they keep the japanese in there. Hiro is my favorite, of course! Just watching him scrunch his nose when he stops time, and he is so positive about his ability.

Second best is Peter, this last episode makes me so sad!

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 06:46 AM

watch it! it's intriguing and awesome!

wish

Old 03-11-2007, 07:42 AM

i'm watching it right now on nbc.com. XD <33
its so good. ><

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
All my friends are raving about it, & I can't see why. The show hasn't really officially started showing on tv yet down here in Australia, but it will show next Wednesday.

The previews & the concept of it all seems rather bland to me, but my friends really like it {they've downloaded it to watch it} so I've decided I should give it a go.

Is anyone watching it already? Can someone tell me their thoughts on it?

Well, I haven't watch it since I still couldn't find the issing TV remote and my Dad stictly forbiden us to turn it on manually, he's odd that way. ^^;; So my oppinion about still neutral.

But my brorther seems to be expecting it enthusiatically after watching the previews.

Oh and there's this funny thing happened to me related to this show,
I won a gift bag with Heroes merchandises inside, like poster and big sling bag, all because I filled in the quiz in internet using my Dad's name! :lol: Yet I have never watched the show itself at all! XD

seripha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 09:25 AM

I love Heroes, I'm totally choked it's not going to be on again with a new episode until April 23rd. I've seen every episode of the second season but only the last two of the first. Anyone know if it's on dvd yet?

I really like Hiro but I'm totally all over Milo's character whose name I can never remember because I always call him "Jesse" from when I saw him on the Gilmore Girls. I was a huge fan of Rogue in the X-men series so it makes sense that I'm all into his character.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-11-2007, 05:33 PM

I think Heroes is really great actually. I didn't watch it at first, because I thought it was over-rated...but now that I've seen it, I want to keep watching!

I downloaded eps 1-13 yesterday, so I'm about to start watching.

Well, I've been wanting to start watching, but I keep getting stuck posting here instead. XP

I'm just a typing fool this afternoon!

Sennin Malice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Sennin Malice

Old 03-11-2007, 06:03 PM

Heroes rocks, my favorite T.V. show ever.

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
I think Heroes is really great actually. I didn't watch it at first, because I thought it was over-rated...but now that I've seen it, I want to keep watching!

I downloaded eps 1-13 yesterday, so I'm about to start watching.

Well, I've been wanting to start watching, but I keep getting stuck posting here instead. XP

I'm just a typing fool this afternoon!
Huh? Where did you download them from? *curious*

hebisu

Old 03-11-2007, 07:00 PM

The new episode of Heroes comes out on my birthday. B)

seripha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 08:38 AM

Yea, I'm curious too where you downloaded them. I can't watch them on NBC because they don't allow people outside of the US to watch them and I believe they don't have season 1 on the site anymore anyhow.

wish

Old 03-12-2007, 08:47 AM

what does season one start with? :/

i'm watching on nbc.com.. it has episodes 1-18 but there seems to be two episode 16's with the same name but differen't contents.

milo's character is named peter. XD he reminds me of spiderman too. >>;; which is why i always remember him.

i'm onto the last episode of whatever nbc.com is showing. where claire + haitian go off together somewhere and matt is with mr. bennet.

seripha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 08:53 AM

Season 1 starts with a little spiel about an eclipse.

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 03-12-2007, 03:50 PM

I love Heroes!
Its just really good.
I've seen most of all the episodes, and I'm not sure when the next new episode is, but i also saw the latest episode, which was pretty good. ;D

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-13-2007, 06:50 AM

Julianna - they said last week that the new shows won't start again til like end of April. Argh! I don't want to wait that long to find out what happens! Right now, HRG man (Bennett) is actually my favorite character! After the episode week before last...wow! I love the whole Hiro/Ando stuff too and of course, love Claire's and Peter's roles. It's just a great show. My husband and I are hooked. :)

wish

Old 03-13-2007, 07:00 AM

oh then they have all the episodes on nbc.com. i just watched it all over there this weekend. xD

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-15-2007, 06:28 AM

WhoW!

I've finally able to watched it for the first time last night, and it was quite good I think. ^__^

Maybe because the main characters are quite a lot that the story seems to be to be crammed and less time screening on some of the characters per episode, but despite everything it's wrapped well and the effects are nice too!

My brother was also watching it for the first time too.

He liked it so much he run to my room and asked me to look for the other episodes we haven't able to watched. XD

I can't even choose who my favorites are, ever characters seem interesting!

Hiro (somehow seems to be potrayed a bit too stereotypical), the younger boy of the flying brothers ( :lol: ), the mind reading cop, and the fire user guy are my favorite I think

...Somehow the kidnapping family drama didn't interest me much, but maybe after watching more episode my oppinion might change. No sure though, because it seems to be something included just for the sake of having a -trouble in the family of powers- theme.

Overal this seems to be another good show that finally abe to make me turn on the TV and folow regularly...^_^

Sethirius
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2007, 05:58 AM

I love Heroes! My favorite thing about it though has to be the characters and the relationships they have. Though I also love the interactive graphic novel they release every week online. This show is just so in tuned with its fans. I can't wait for the new episodes to start again.

Phareas
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-16-2007, 06:22 AM

Does anyone know when the next episode is going to be aired. Poor Peter and Mohinder DX
I can't wait to see the next one I've seen some images from it that made it look like some characters might be in a bit of trouble. I hope not DX

Sethirius
*^_^*

Old 03-16-2007, 06:30 AM

Starts again on April 23rd I believe but you can go to NBC and get your Heroes fix there. They are still updating the graphic novels and such. Getting ready for the new episodes. :D

Phareas
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-16-2007, 06:58 AM

Oh no that's aged away DX
Oh well I guess I will just go do stuff on the website like you suggested XD

Jennger
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Jennger Send a message via MSN to Jennger Send a message via Yahoo to Jennger

Old 03-16-2007, 09:35 AM

Heroes is so lovely!I watch it every tuesday (I tivo it. xD)It's such a great story with so many characters. :D

ProdigyBombay
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-19-2007, 07:47 AM

Homangs...I can't believe that we have to wait until APRIL for them to continue....I hate hiatus' in the middle of the season. GUH

xdark_secretsx
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-31-2007, 06:32 AM

:whines: I want Heroes to be back on. Why can't it be back on soon? I want to watch it.

I neeeeed to know what happens next. Will Peter be alright? And what's going on with Sylar and Mohindar (spell?). I need to know.

:impatiently waits for it to be on again:

amersemt
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to amersemt

Old 03-31-2007, 12:15 PM

*waits impatiently with everyone else*
Over a month break is terrible...I can't wait until the end of April to find out what happens. Why, oh why, did they have to leave such a cliffhanger? I have to know what happens to Mohinder, I really hope they don't kill him off, he's one of my favorite characters. I imagine the season finale will be a huge cliffhanger...

Para
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdark_secretsx
I neeeeed to know what happens next. Will Peter be alright? And what's going on with Sylar and Mohindar (spell?). I need to know.
{SPOILERS}
Sylar killed Mohinder's father.

BUT, it was Mohinder's father who found Sylar (Gabriel at that time) and told him about everyone with powers and the like. Gabriel got upset at Mohinder's dad (the name escapes me) because he could find any power with Gabe and said that it must have been a mistake to think that he had a power.

So then Gabriel took the name and phone number of someone who had telekinetic powers, called him, pretended to be the professor and hit him over the head with a piece of quartz. After that Gabe went back to Mohinder's dad and used the power that he stole from eating brains or whatever he does.

Then in the last episode you learn that Sylar knows more about what is going on than Mohinder does because Mohinder's dad trusted Sylar more than he trusted his own son. He even knows about Shandi (if that is her name I can't remember) who died at a young age and apparently had a power as well.

Anyway Sylar killed a guy named Zane before Mohinder could get to him (he also stole the power to melt things or something. it's so lame I can't believe he would steal something so stupid). Sylar pretended to be Zane and killed the lady that did auto repairs (she had super hearing). Well Mohinder found and article online about Zane dying and thus found out that the person he thought was Zane was really Sylar and that is the backstory with those two. @_____@

Anyway! I know Sylar is going to turn out okay since Zachary Quinto signed on to be a cast member for next season (he will no longer be in a guest starring role) so if he dies it doesn't really matter he will still be on the show. Peter is going to be alright since he seems to be the main character. The only character I have some concern about is Issac....^^;;;

And the show had to go on break because there's only 4 episodes left this season from what I have seen. :<

My favorite character is Sylar I love him so much ;000000;