MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-25-2008, 03:22 AM

*to vincent* Yeah, usually the commercials don't give a lot of insight on the next episode but I'm not sure how an outside job is going to do...then again when the original TAPS members when the the Irish ruins they found some interesting stuff outside. I'm sure they get money from SciFi and possibly cool equipment but that doesn't mean they're going to abandon their jobs all of a sudden. Who knows how long Ghost Hunters will run so it's good to have a job to fall back on if *God forbid* the show was canceled.

*to Senpai* You're right, they do call them fairies even though their description and ours is vastly different. XD But ok, I understand what you mean, I believe the visit to Ireland and England opened a door for the idea of Ghost Hunters International.

vincent
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to vincent Send a message via MSN to vincent

Old 01-25-2008, 02:52 PM

yeah i member that episoide, and yeah good point
and if they cancel the show im gonna curse someone out...i will curse the person who did it, then hunt them down and kill them by ripping their flesh and.....ill calm down now...

Iheart801
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Iheart801

Old 01-25-2008, 04:45 PM

They better not cancel it. If they do we'll just have to start a petition then.

As for making money off the show. I think they do (If you noticed, at least on the third season, Grant and Jason have now also started producing the show). I am guessing that they put most of the money they make off the show right back into TAPS.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-25-2008, 11:43 PM

*to vincent* Woah crazy, simmer down a bit. XD I'm sure the show has a long life ahead of it because if for some reason Grant and Jason couldn't do it anymore Steve is more than capable of handling the team. ^ ^

*to Iheart801* I'd definitely sign the petition and hold up signs in front of the TAPS office for them to keep doing their show. XD
I know they make money off the show because SciFi's not gonna film these guys and leave them empty handed. But I think you're right about the money going right back into TAPS when it comes to travel/gas/hotels and such. Possibly some money for their families but I think it's mostly for the team profits. I should look that up.
I know they don't charge the people they investigate for *which is awesome*

vincent
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2008, 12:58 AM

yeah i know...but yeah i would kill if they did, and alot more....ok sorry...ill be more calm now...

xSakuraxChanx
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 09:44 PM

Ghost hunters are interesting.

Never got to watch them much due to siblings I have.
You know how little kids are.

I really don't know their names but the guy in bald...
He's awesome! XD
Tough skins.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2008, 02:56 AM

*to vincent* Salright, we all love Ghost Hunters. XD I doubt the show will get canceled any time soon so we're safe

*to xSakuraxChanx* Siblings too scared to see it or something? O.o The bald guy would be Jason. <3 I like him too ^w^

xSakuraxChanx
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2008, 08:30 AM

Yea... they're just scared. =.=
I just hate that. Especially when I want to see a horror movie you know. D;

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 01-28-2008, 02:13 AM

Ghost Hunters + Ghost Hunters International = LOVE/AWESOMENESS

hehe, I love this show, we have basically all the shows on our DVR, I actually just got done watching GHI with my mom maybe a hour or so ago. I love it, Tango, steve and Brian are my favorite people on the show. The others are pretty awesome too.

Ghost are my world, I live in Historyical Fredricksburg Virginia so im a big paranormal believer. My mom is also sinsitive to paranormal, she's had so many experiences happen to her that I plan to document it all, her sister backs it all up cause she's bee with her on half of the stuff.
Her and me tend to go to the local cemitarys and places and conduct our own little GH with our dinky little camcorder and dig. camara. Not as good as TAPS tech but it works. XD

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2008, 05:11 AM

*to xSakuraxChanx Well...why don't they go play in their rooms then? O.o That never stopped my mom and dad from watching horror flicks when I was a kid. XD

*to Stormy1* Yeah! We got a DVR too so rock on.
Steve and Tango are my favorites too and Brian is starting to get on my better side after GHI.
You're mom is pretty cool to be ok with ghosts and the paranormal...wish my mom was a little more understanding. At least your sis was able to back up your mom's stories but when I recently witnessed something and tried to tell my mom and bro they didn't believe me. ><; If there's anything that drives me crazy, it's when people can't just take your word for it and you don't have proof to say, "HA! I totally saw something, five bucks, now!" And don't be ashamed of your short handed paranormal equipment, we all start somewhere. Even Jason and Grant only started off with recorders and digi cameras. I don't even have a camera, all I have is a voice recorder to catch EVPs with but eventually I hope to get a camcorder. So don't worry, that stuff is just as good as long as you know how to use it.

vincent
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2008, 02:52 PM

yup and im happy they wont ^^
and only 2 more days till the new epsiode yay!!!!
cant wait to see it!!

ziggida
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2008, 08:49 PM

*To MasterChief*
I believe that you saw something and I have been doing research on the red eyes or what ever you said you saw. I just need to come and spend the night and try and see it for my self. I just wish we could have caught something on audio or saw something the last time. And ya, I’m glad you have DVR! Its fun rewinding and seeing things on the show for your own!

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2008, 09:03 PM

*to vincent* I knows! I'm hoping something cool or funny happens this time. ^ ^

*to Ziggida* ZIGGY! Sup dude! You should get on Mene more often and chat up Ghost Hunters with us! >w<
Ok, I'm glad that you believe me because I really thought you were just rolling your eyes at me or something. But yes! You need to spend the night and watch the place with me to see if it happens again because it really freaked me out last time and I'm not just seeing things. So yeah, bring your stuff over and I have a couple EVPS for us to listen to.
DVR FTW!!! XD

ziggida
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2008, 09:38 PM

*to MasterChief*sounds good! i will bring my digital camera and a lot of vault. If we can catch something in that freakin kitchen I will be so happy. So you have a EVP or two I have not heard yet? Sounds sweet. I will spend the night on Friday and we shall investigate hardcore.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2008, 09:43 PM

Sweet action. I'll make sure to try and sleep during the day so that night we can investigate and I can go to work that morning.
Yeah, last night I did some EVP work from 12:23 am to 2:55am and I actually caught some interesting things. Although I'm not done listening to all of it I'll have listened to it by the time you come over.

ziggida
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-28-2008, 10:02 PM

ok, cool! Just write down the times you hear them and i will come over and hear it too. I will catch this ghost if it kills me Whahahahaha..ha....ha....sorry

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2008, 10:04 PM

I am since I can't figure out how to bookmark certain times. ><;;; And simmer down na crazy. XD Let's hope we're lucky

vincent
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-29-2008, 02:55 PM

yeah i hope they catch something cool, and its on tomorrow!!! yay
just hope nothing interupts me while its on...i get hungry while i watch it for some strange reason...then i have to wait for commercials, and stuff and sometimes i take too long lol
so yeah...and no im not fat im only 117 pounds and im 5'7 so thats good for me....((i think i gave out too much info lol))

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2008, 04:51 PM

*to vincent* I knows! I can't wait because even though I don't really think much will happen I still get excited. >w<
Weird, when I watch usually I can't eat anything because I'm concentrating too hard to see something before they do. XD Sometimes it works. ^ ^ And I didn't say you was fat and...I think you're malnourished. O.o Maybe you should eat your meats and veggies more often. Then again my step bro is a stick but runs for track so...I dunno, but maybe too much info for a thread. XD

ziggida
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-29-2008, 07:19 PM

thanks vincent for Support. I hope we catch something too.
Ghost Hunters or not I am always hungry.XD

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2008, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggida
thanks vincent for Support. I hope we catch something too.
Ghost Hunters or not I am always hungry.XD
He didn't mean us silly. XD Yeah, you can pretty much eat a house but stay skinny..you bastard. XD

vincent
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2008, 02:57 PM

me too....i can eat anything and stay really skinny....my parents force me too eat and they buy junk food in hopes that i get a lil more meat on me....doesnt work, i think its mostly cause i run alot and stuff like that...my friends are also forcing me to go on track this year...anyways today is the new episoide of g.h.i yay!!!
me gonna watch it hopefully....idk if my friends are gonna call and if they do i will most likely ignore them lol

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2008, 04:58 PM

I did met them when they were at Dragon Con last year and they are so cool what they do.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 05:41 AM

*to vincent* Yeah, Ziggy and my other bro are pretty much the same in that category. XD Eat all they can but they never gain weight but Zigg does run around a lot and my other bro just doesn't eat as much. *sigh*
Never ignore yer friends but GHI is a good excuse to not hang out. XD...sometimes.
I just watched the episode and it was so freakin funny! I hope others watch it so I can tell what my favorite parts were. >w<

*to katyasha* You're so lucky!!!!!!! I wanna meets them so bad. ><; I love what they do and hope to come up with my own investigation type group. Course nothing like TAPS but kinda like a fan group or something

vincent
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2008, 02:54 PM

oh yeah i watched it and yes i did ignore my friends a couple of times but i didnt to one cause she is coming here and im really happy and stuff, so yeah it was funny, it was funny that they got lost in the woods, and in the end when that guy fell((dont really know their names as im bad with names...it took me a couple of weeks to know the names of my friends...kinda sad)) so yeah i was dying of laughter when he fell and my friend was like are you ok? it was funny....and they did catch good stuff...and yes i did eat while i watched it!!!
i had chocolate!!!!