SeriousMoonlight
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to SeriousMoonlight Send a message via MSN to SeriousMoonlight Send a message via Yahoo to SeriousMoonlight

Old 10-27-2007, 07:15 PM

I saw it for the first time last night.

I had seen different scenes from it on YouTube but this was the first time I saw the whole thing... it makes a lot more sense now. ^-^

But yeah, my favorite scene is the one where Dr. Frank-N-Furter convinced Janet and Brad to do it with him one right after each other. That was so funny. My second favorite scene was The Time Warp (which I saw before I watched the movie.)

So... things to discuss:
Did you like the movie?
What was your favorite scene/character?
Did you even see it?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-27-2007, 07:36 PM

hehe that movie is disturbing and fun! It also inspired one of my favourite shops by the same name which is just as mad. I can't remember my favourites though. Maybe I should rent it out and we can spend tomorrow watching crazy halloween videos...

Raspberry Tea
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2007, 01:50 AM

I have LOVEDLOVEDLOVED the Rocky Horror Picture Show since I first saw it back when I was 17. I've dressed as Magenta for two separate Halloweens since then, once at work. It's a shame they don't do midnight shows in my area because I'd be there every weekend.

My favourite character is, of course, Magenta. My favourite scene is probably the floorshow. I can do the entire thing, voices and all, even if I think my Von Scott accent needs work.

I've been the first person to show the movie to a few people. I always watch them instead of the screen when Sweet Transvestite starts because their expressions when Frank throws off his cape is absolutely priceless.

Saxon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 12:21 AM

I first seen the last 15 minutes of it by pure accident at about the age of 4.
Since then, I've watched it almost yearly and I'll never tire of it! I appeals greatly to my sense of humour and love for Mr Curry. ( And stockings.. leather.. etc xD )

Not to mention the numerous holiday camps and Time Warp. Don't get me started! I'm too good at that dance, it's getting pathetic. XP

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2007, 02:02 AM

This is probably my favorite cult movie and throughout the whole thing I couldn't get over Tim Curry in drag. XD It was amazin and I love that scene where he convinced Janet and brad to do it with him too. XD That was nuckin futz funny. And my friends and I dance to the Time Warp whenever it plays. XD

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 07:09 AM

I've only ever been able to watch the first little bit of it. I plan on sitting down and watching it all the way through some day. It is a really weird looking movie, which is cool because I love weird things.
I have a lot of friends who can't believe that I've never seen the movie.

VictorianMask

Old 10-29-2007, 10:59 AM

I LOVE Rocky Horror. I've even tried to get my friends to do the Time Warp with me at our school talent show but I've had little support.

Mademoiselle Midnite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2007, 01:08 PM

I love the movie.
I can't remember all of the charcters name, but the dude on the motocycle is my favourite, the bit where he bursts through on his harley and they all sing is awesome.

Onionlord
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2007, 03:01 PM

When I was younger I didnt get it much but enjoyed the songs, as I grew up and got what was going on I just grew to love the movie more and more. The songs are fun and catchy, the visuals are well done, the humor is, by most standards, twisted, and it has Meatloaf in it. Not to mention Tim Curry. Yeah, there is so much good ness going on in this movie it's just impossible to miss. Everyone should watch it at least once.... a week.... in their lives.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 10-30-2007, 08:29 AM

"Let's do the Time Warp again!" *dances* Rocky Horror is awesome and so much fun. : D Dr. Frank-n-furter is definitely my favorite character. My favorite part of the movie would have to be right before they're all turned to stone when the do the whole "Janet-Dr. Scott-Janet-Brad-Rocky" routine. : )

Live showings are wonderful. xD If you haven't gone to a live showing, I suggest you do.

Ashes
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-30-2007, 04:10 PM

I love this movie! Not so much the ending though. xD I just didn't like that. My favorite scene/song was Dammit Janet. I loved the extras in the background. xD

That movie overall was just great. (and smexy. lol)

Kiralisha
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2007, 02:46 AM

Love. Lovelovelovelove. Rocky Horror is one of my favourite musicals... Tim Curry is just such an amazing drag queen, not to mention that Meatloaf has a musical number. That movie is so much fun from start to finish.

*It's just a jump to the left...*

blind_phoenix
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2007, 09:42 PM

I really want to see this. All my friends keep telling me I need to but I never get the chance to see it.

Is it really as good as everyone says.

King Leer
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2007, 03:25 AM

I'll admit I haven't watched the movie all the way through, but I've seen most of it XD;;;. Although, I do enjoy a good Time Warm dance every now and again!

The one live showing that was around here was... lacking! TAT;

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-06-2007, 09:26 AM

@blind_phoenix: I think the thing with Rocky Horror is either you love it, or you hate it, and sometimes you actually have to watch it twice to figure that out. xD The first time I watched RHPS I was "what the hell is this? o.o", but afterwards I gave it another try and found the humor in it. I will say that if you are the least bit conservative I wouldn't recommend watching it. ^^;;

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 11-06-2007, 09:31 AM

• =]

I used to go one or two nights a month to a live Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I love bringing virgins. I think that at some point in their life, everyone should have to experience going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-06-2007, 09:36 AM

Ha ha, the first time my roommate watched RH my friend and I sat on him so we could give him his "Virgin V". He glared at us for about 10 minutes and argued why he had to wear a bright red lipstick V on his forehead. xD We told him he would get it after he watched the movie. : }

padfootsy
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to padfootsy

Old 11-06-2007, 09:37 AM

• Heh, I had "5 cent fun" written on my face my first time.

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 11-08-2007, 03:26 AM

its been awhile since i've seen this film, i very much enjoyed it, love the music, and the ending scene on the stage was amazing. i really want to go see the screenings they have every saturday at midnight in downtown long beach.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 11-08-2007, 08:45 PM

I love watching RHPS it's one of my favorite films it great is also really good as a theatre production as well. Lots of getting the audience involved. It makes you want to do the Time Warp over and over again.

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 11-08-2007, 09:21 PM

it's insane at the screenings, most of the people dress up like the characters, and sing in the aisles while the music plays.

8bit Girls Bravo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to 8bit Girls Bravo

Old 11-09-2007, 01:14 AM

My school did a production of it in grade ten, haha.

OBJECTION
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 08:15 AM

I first saw parts of this movie when I was about 13 or 14 and I didn't really understand most of the refrences until I was a few years older. I first saw it at that age because the television played it around Halloween every year.

For my 18th birthday party, my friends and I watched the movie during the party. A couple years ago during New Years Eve, my friends and I went to see a midnight showing of the movie in a local theater. I've since bought the dvd and I will hopefully be watching it again soon because it's just no fun watching it by myself.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-10-2007, 09:15 AM

It really isn't as much fun watching it by yourself. I too have the DVD, I just bought it, but it has yet to be unwrapped because I don't have anyone to watch it with.

My friend did say she would watch it with me...but that has yet to happen. :/

fallenangel112705
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to fallenangel112705

Old 11-17-2007, 06:29 AM

Hahaha i watched it with my friend and then we watched it a second time and sung to all the songs.