Emerrett
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2007, 02:59 AM

Hmm...haven't seen room raider for a while...xD; (I used to like that thing.)

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-21-2007, 04:00 AM

Ever heard of "My Hero"? I used to catch it on BBC America every Saturday night, but it failed after one or two seasons. It was awesome, too. One of the wittiest shows I've ever seen. It's really a shame that it didn't develop a larger fan base, because I know of so many people who would have loved it. I actually found the box set for it a while ago in a Borders store, but I didn't have enough money on me to buy it. :(

Otherwise, you guys have mentioned pretty much all the classic shows I grew up on. Nickelodeon used to be so much better back-in-the-day, and even Disney channel had a few good hits.

Simiard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2007, 02:45 PM

Just to pick one out of very many I would have to say Recess. That show was one of the best shows on regular cable, plus it was extremely entertaining. I liked Mikey the best. <3

Rensing
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2007, 09:32 PM

I miss shows like Mummies Alive!, Beat the Geeks, Angry Beavers, Flash Forward, Are You Afraid of the Dark? (despite the fact that it made me fear clowns even more), Goosebumps, and Distraction. D:

Simiard
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-21-2007, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensing
I miss shows like Mummies Alive!, Beat the Geeks, Angry Beavers, Flash Forward, Are You Afraid of the Dark? (despite the fact that it made me fear clowns even more), Goosebumps, and Distraction. D:
I totally loved Are you Afraid of the Dark. It was one of the shows I would tape like every time it came on.

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2007, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensing
Omg, I forgot about Beat the Geeks, oh and there was this one show about people that were in pairs answering supermarket questions and in the end they race around a super market trying to get the most money and there would be inflatable items that were double points. I don't know why I recall that one, I guess it was the idea of a supermarket themed game show is what drew me in.

Water_Bender
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2007, 12:14 AM

i miss invader zim

Thunder
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-22-2007, 02:44 AM

Ahh! Real Monsters! (I think that's what it was called.)
Zoids Chaotic Century. I used to wake up at five in the morning to watch that show when I was a kid. I loved it. I loved all the Zoids, actually. Except for the fourth one. I never actually watched it. ._.;;
Angry Beavers. It used to come on Nicktoons around 8 in the morning so I got to watch it while eating breakfast, but they took it off again. It sucked, that is one of my favorite cartoons.
I also miss Yu Yu Hakusho. And the old Scooby Doo.

Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 11-22-2007, 03:54 AM

Oh my, I forgot about Eerie Indiana,Thank you.
Wolf Creek, Lassie, Sailor Moon, Escaflowne, Ronin Warriors

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 11-22-2007, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lily
Oh my, I forgot about Eerie Indiana,Thank you.
Wolf Creek, Lassie, Sailor Moon, Escaflowne, Ronin Warriors
Yay, Eerie Indiana, I remeber watching that!
I really really want to see Wolf Creek more! *growls at the directors/producers/whoever took it off the air*
I so want to see more of Sailor Moon, Ronan Warriors (they never finished showing the full season), and Escaflowne (again, growls at the people for they never finished showing the full season. *skips to Crunchyroll to see if it is there...*).

Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 11-23-2007, 02:03 AM

Oh yeh, I just remembered Cardcaptors is not on any more.

clock
tick tock

Old 11-23-2007, 04:04 AM

That one show called "Fire Me Please" where people
would try to get fired from their jobs they just
got in a certain amount of time. It was hilarious. :/

[if they do put it on, I have no clue where/when]

Doodlekaboodle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Doodlekaboodle

Old 11-24-2007, 01:29 AM

I REALLY, REALLY miss the show "Angry Beavers"....
It was so wonderful.

Spunkifull
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-27-2007, 04:02 AM

Samurai Jack
):

fallenangel112705
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to fallenangel112705

Old 12-02-2007, 06:27 AM

Are you Afraid of the Dark used to be one of my favorite shows but i haven't seen it in years.

Takabean
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-05-2007, 02:19 AM

I miss most of the old Nicktoons, like Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Rocket Power (my all time favorite), Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, and The Wild Thornberries.

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 12-05-2007, 02:53 PM

I really miss Are You Afraid of the Dark the most. And then there are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Boy Meets World, and Ghost Writer. I'm sure there are others, but I can't seem to think of them right now.

vmars
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-07-2007, 06:13 PM

Why does it seem like all of the good shows keep getting canceled? I love Veronica Mars especially and that just got canceled at the end of last year. It was the best show. It was clever and witty and not like anything else that was on.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-07-2007, 08:34 PM

I miss sailor moon, card captors, DBZ, He's a Lady(funny show), some shows on TLC that just stopped for no reason. -_-... I also miss that secret gussing game show.. I miss boy meets world too. Roseanne, grounded for life(They still show it, but it never really ended it), and a bunch of other things...

Sumiko Wind Mage
Send a message via MSN to Sumiko Wind Mage

Old 12-08-2007, 12:50 PM

I miss so many shows that I used to enjoy watching.

Pinky and the Brain (this was one of my favorite cartoons)
Rurouni Kenshin
Wolf Creek
Sailor Moon
Yu Yu Hakusho
Invader Zim (it's never on when I check the channel it's still shown on)
All That
Kenan and Kel
Gummi Bears
Gargoyles
the orginal Power Rangers
Card Captors

Javert
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2007, 12:58 PM

I love Rocko's Modern Life. :). I know it was on the air until recently, but I still miss it. I was just starting to rewatch all the reruns that I had seen as a child, and I found it to be much better this time around. And then, one day, they take it off the air. For yet ANOTHER airing of the same episodes of 'My Dad, the Rock Star'. I like that cartoon and all, but I don't feel that it has to be replayed twice a day.
another cartoon I miss is the original season of Doug. I used to love that show, and would like to see it again. I also miss the Saturday Morning Sonic cartoon, but I know there's no chance of that ever being aired again. It's too 'old' now, and Cartoon Network hates airing anything that isn't original now. Nickelodeon would never play it, as it's not 'original'. So, unfortunately, I'll never see it again. :(

Avvy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-08-2007, 08:22 PM

Oh man I miss a lot of shows. I really loved sailor moon when I was little. I also miss Full House. I know it still comes on but only at night and its not the same. I also loved it when Franklin and Little bear came on during the morning. I also miss Dragon Ball Z. Not sure if it comes on anymore. Haven't seen it in quite a while. Toonami used to have abunch of good shows but now their all gone D: I also miss rollie pollie olly (sp) on the disney channel.

/sigh The good ol days T_T

Fae
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2007, 03:25 AM

Now i'm gonna come in and show how TV obsessed I am...
@JamesB14- As someone else said it was called So Weird and the second one was 100 Deeds of Eddie McDowd
@Popcorn Gun- That was Clarissa Explains It All

I happen to be a lover of all things Nick so I can say I miss all those shows.Especially the game shows, What Would you Do?, GUTS,Double Dare (I am the worlds ONLY Mark Summers fan girl,Wild and Crazy Kids and of course Legends of the Hidden Temple.The best part was those where all taped at the Nick studio in Orlando so I always hoped to be on one some day.Unfortunitly I can't...they even closed the studio in Orlando!Thats just wrong!

Tir_etoile
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Tir_etoile Send a message via Yahoo to Tir_etoile

Old 12-14-2007, 05:16 AM

Oh god.. shows I wish they still showed on Tv... Geebus.. There are so many I don't know where to start, now take in mind some of these are about to get old Skool XD. And Forshame on anyone who doesn't know these shows because like WOW.

Hmmm....
  • Daria
    Secret world of Alex Mack
    Are you Afraid of the Dark
    Eureka's Castle
    PIRATES OF DARK WATER
    Mad Max
    Salute your Shorts
    Aeon Flux
    Gummy Bears
    Popples
    Clarissa Explains it all
    Blossom
    Invader Zim
    ELEPHANT SHOW
    Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog
    Samurai Pizza Cats
    Unsolved Mysteries
    Rescue 911
    Adventures of Pete and Pete
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Fraggle Rock
    Legends of the Hidden Temple
    Nick Arcade
    Gladiator
    Captain Planet
    Bobby's World
    Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago
    Bump! in the Night
    Gargoyles
    Wild and Crazy Kids
    DINOSAURS!

Oh God.. I should stop...

Vincent dragoon

Old 12-15-2007, 05:14 AM

Out of the shows I miss I'd have to say "Johnny Bravo" and "Two Stupid Dogs". Those two shows made me laugh so much when they were still on.