Dihydrogen Monoxide
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dihydrogen Monoxide

Old 12-15-2007, 10:05 PM

Invader Zim, definitely.
Are You Afraid of The Dark

FoxBox and The Basement were my go-to for TV shows. Anyone else remember?

I hated CatDog, though. xD All the other kids loved it.

Krystyne
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-16-2007, 03:32 AM

I miss "The Pretender" and "Famous Jett Jackson"...>;

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 12-16-2007, 05:12 PM

I miss Farscape, Veronica Mars, and Firefly.

Farscape was followed-up by Peacekeepers War and Firefly was followed-up by Serenity.

House's_assistant
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to House's_assistant

Old 12-21-2007, 01:00 PM

100%, i miss Angel so bad even thought when it was on i wouldn't have been interested, but i wish it was still airing normally instead of at 6 in the morning on TNT. :(

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 06:41 PM

I really like shows that tend to be cancelled, and they rarely show repeats. Though I got hooked on a mini-series once and I wish I could find episodes or something of it on DVD. I really liked Freaks and Geeks in it's 18 episodes, and I do have a DVD collection of that. The other one, the mini-series, was called The Days.

Now that was a really good mini-series.

Kushinada
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Kushinada

Old 12-21-2007, 09:43 PM

Super Milk Chan...I miss that show so much! I loved it! And Spyder Games...alot of you will be to young to remember it but it use to come on Mtv (back when they aired movies and good shows) they aired all but the last 4 shows I think. They stopped showing it after Aug. 11th (9-11) for whatever reason and never aired the rest of the show. VERY upseting...I would still pay to see the end of it...

Zaoki
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 03:14 AM

It used to be that Courage the Cowardly Dog was never on but luckily they began showing it again on Cartoon Network. Now I miss Tenchi Muyo and Yu Yu Hakusho I swear I'm getting so tired of Naruto.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 03:19 AM

I miss most of my childhood shows. I miss Avonlea the most though. Oh and Dinosaurs. That series was just awesome.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 05:04 AM

Ah dude, I used to watch "Are You Afraid of the Dark" all the time but I can't remember any of the episodes for the life of me though I know they warped my fears somehow. XD My favorite shows the don't air anymore are:
Sailor Moon *thus why I bought the whole series. XD*
Sonic Underground *the more polished version of the original series and it was friggin awesome! XD*
First season of Power Rangers *I had a crush on Tommy. XD*
First ever Ninja Turtles *never had so much fun watching a show in me life. >w<*
First series of Pokemon! *nothing like the original. >w< I hate the newer series that have come out and it really should've ended by now. *sigh*
All my other favorite series as a kid either air somewhere on cable or I have the tapes/dvds of them to still watch.

A i
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 11:12 AM

X-FILES!! i dont know, but those series are really catchy..i love their starting theme ;P
and id love to see agent mulder again >.<

Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2007, 08:16 AM

I have a few old cartoons I miss.

Rocko's Modern Life- That show was my favorite on Nick, more then Doug (I hated Doug @_@), I always found it to be so funny, and when I saw it on a channel once a few months ago, I laughed even harder (the episode where Rocko looks for a job, and tried to become a 'special' phone operator), but now I don't think it shows anymore -tear tear-

Invader Zim- Yea, I can go buy the DVD's, but I love seeing them on the TV with commercials, because it just seems cooler. I know that it's on Nick 2 sometimes, but usually it's only the Christmas episode, or it's on incredibly late, and incredibly early -head desk-

Danger Duck, or something like that- The one show on Toon Disney with the crime fighting duck who wore a big purple hat, with a purple suit, and a purple cloak? I always loved that show, and then I saw it a LOOOOONNNG time before it got canceled, and I somewhat wondered why I liked it -laugh-

Legend of the Hidden Temple- I loved that show two years ago, my sister and I would watch it in the morning while we got ready for school, but then it didn't show one day, and I haven't seen it on -tear tear- Maybe I should check out the TV more, I haven't watched anything but Nick, Disney, and Cartoon Network lately - nervously laughs-

Two Stupid Dogs- That show was awesome. I liked the detective part of the show, but I'm a little foggy on the details. The big dog was really cute, and I remember always wanting a doggy like that XD

Pokemon- The very first episodes. I know they showed a few on a marathon for the debut of Diamond and Pearl, and I sat there was watched, when I should have been doing homework and chores -laughs- I was really happy when they showed the episodes, and I'm glad my Grandma hadn't thrown out the old Pokemon VHS' of six or so episodes, I'm going to ask to watch them one day x3

girl_4327
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 05:00 PM

I used to really love Little Lulu when I was still a little girl..
I don't see this cartoon anymore..
So sad..
I wish it would be back on again.
I really loved that show.
I used to watch it everyday..
*sigh*

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-26-2007, 08:03 PM

Dark wing duck...*sigh* I still have the belly bag of the hero on it, a ducky in a purple cape, I loved that show. Anything with ducks in it I was engrossed in as a little kid, duck tales was another.

The one with the moose and the squirrel I know the name but I can't spell it.

Beast wars, why did they take that off the air? I'm upset they took off digimon too...

SHERNERD
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2007, 02:57 PM

I miss Ren & Stimpy lolz.
It was a looong time since I watched it T__T

Moretai
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2007, 04:14 PM

Cardcaptors, which I can probably watch online but I preferred it not needing a half hour to load.

RAPsody
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to RAPsody Send a message via Yahoo to RAPsody

Old 01-01-2008, 10:52 PM

Oh boy! this is a long list of mine... seems most things I really like get canceled.

Firefly
Space: Above and Beyond
Earth2
Batman Beyond
The Zeta Project
The Young Riders
Crossing Jordan
Wolf Lake

**Although, thank goodness for DVDs ^^

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 01-01-2008, 11:34 PM

Uh...
Powerpuff Girls
Sailor Moon
Cow and Chicken...

I can't remember most of them...
xD;;
I really miss Powerpuff Girls, though.
ToT

Herkamyrh
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2008, 01:53 AM

Another great show that doesn't come on anymore is Home movies. That cartoon was so funny. Brendan Small is a flippin genius. I used to watch show all the time, I still even have all my vhs recorded tapes from adult swim.

Zefu
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-02-2008, 02:35 AM

All the shows I watched when I was younger seem to be gone. Some of my more recent (2005) shows are gone. I can't find them anywhere. :cry:

Some of them are Darkwing Duck (I have a bunch of it recorded though), Beyblade, George and Martha (or something like that. It was about two hippos by those names) and the stuff already listed like Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, and Dexter's Laboratory.

Some I miss cause I loved them. Others I miss cause of nostalgia and that I liked them when I was younger.

The Librarian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to The Librarian Send a message via Yahoo to The Librarian

Old 01-02-2008, 02:50 AM

• There are so many!
    Killer Instinct, Sailor Moon, Kenshin, Darkwing Duck, X-men Evolution, The Zeta Project, Puzzle Place, Gargoyles, Digimon (the original series, not the newer stuff), Invader Zim..

All the good tv is gone >.<

King
Wearer of glow-in-the-dark snowm...
Send a message via MSN to King

Old 01-02-2008, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urboros
Dark wing duck...*sigh* I still have the belly bag of the hero on it, a ducky in a purple cape, I loved that show. Anything with ducks in it I was engrossed in as a little kid, duck tales was another.

The one with the moose and the squirrel I know the name but I can't spell it.

Beast wars, why did they take that off the air? I'm upset they took off digimon too...
Rocky and Bullwinkle? Thats pretty old if I remember correctly.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 01-02-2008, 05:51 PM

Sabrina the Teenage Witch
X-Men
Digimon
Pokemon
Shamen King

Lots of 'em.
Either that, or I just can't find them due to lack of cable.
;.; I'm seriously starting to miss Gatomon here, guys. *sulk*

Fullmetal Sango
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Fullmetal Sango Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Sango Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Sango

Old 01-03-2008, 03:32 AM

the shows i mostly liked and they never come on tv my list.

Buffy
Sliders
Kappa Mikey
Cardcaptors
Dragonball
Outlaw Star
Yugioh gx *on CN*
MAR
YYH

i got more but thats all im going to put

Sugarberry

Old 01-03-2008, 04:21 PM

(Please don't shoot me!) Hamtaro. And it was a show about hamsters. But they were just so cute and nice! I'm a sucker for that kinda of stuff. >_>

@Fullmetal Sango - Buffy was amazing, and so was Angel. I have the first two seasons. <3

Criah
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 04:40 PM

Well, if it's decent and it was on the FOX network, chances are I miss it. Firefly. Futurama. Undeclared.

Though Futurama is coming back, kinda, with the direct-to-DVD movies.