bracheal_rubyre
Send a message via AIM to bracheal_rubyre

Old 09-17-2007, 03:13 AM

Many different guilds exist in this city of war and hate, where the citizens have been forced to hide or leave if they did not exist in one of the guilds. To them, the streets are to dangerous, the city too corrupted as the death toll on all sides raise daily. Warriors and Magicians fighting for the "greater good" and Demons and Assasins fighting for power and control has left the guild of Theives fighting for survival and some in hope to be accepted and scramble to a respectable place in society.

Though the Theives consider themselves neutral the Assasins have a vendetta against the Thieves. Three years prior the Theives were attacked by a group of hired fighters as revenge from a wealthy aristocrat that had his wealth stolen by the guild. The fight happened on the streets near a part of the city populated with Assasins, a bomb was planted by someone, it is assumed it was the Thieves, and in the explosion many lives were lost though the Thieves took the least casualties. Many Assasins seek revenge upon the Theives as for many of them family and loved ones were lost in the explosion that occured near their homes.

In The Assasin's strive to gain power they have struck up a deal with the Demons and are now working with them until only the two guilds are standing, but in response to this the Magicians and Warriors have resolved to make a simular deal between the two. What will befall the war torn city Enitry? Will a single guild wipe out all the others or will they learn to work in peace together?

~Index~
1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Characters
4. Announcements
5. Reserved

bracheal_rubyre

Old 09-17-2007, 03:20 AM

~Rules~

1. Follow all TOS and Menewsha rules.
2. Keep it PG13 please.
3. This is semi-literate. That means no one liners and "" for speech with nothing around actions and italics for thoughts.
4. OCC must be in double parenthesis. ((Words.))
5. PM me all profiles.
6. Put "My guild is my life" as your PM heading.
7. Fill out all areas of the form unless it's said you can do otherwise.
8. Please do not post until I accept your profile.

Note: Sometimes I'm not on here and I can be either reached via AIM by Vegatheblackrose or Gaiaonline by bracheal_rubyre. Leave me a message on either one if you can not get a hold of me or it's been awhile and I haven't accepted your profile.

bracheal_rubyre

Old 09-17-2007, 03:29 AM

~Characters~

Code:
Username:
Name:
Guild:
Weapons: (3 to 4)
Powers: (3 to 4)
Abilities:
Bio:
Personality: (Not required.)
Appearance: (Pictures acceptable.)
Other:
~Assasins~

~Demons~

*Magicians*

-Thieves-

*Warriors*

Note: More spots may be added if needed.

bracheal_rubyre

Old 09-17-2007, 03:30 AM

~Announcements~
Currently none.

bracheal_rubyre

Old 09-17-2007, 03:30 AM

Reserved