Keise
Send a message via AIM to Keise

Old 10-21-2007, 08:34 AM

-[]-This rp is for anyone to join and is freelance as long as you know proper grammar! you DONT need to post a character sheet or ask me if you can play demons or angels or normal people; this is freelance meaning I don't care!
Any race is allowed here so long as you dont play immunity or godmode! Playing (for me at least) is consent, but my ideals might be different than others. If you're going to have a fight, make sure the other person knows the cautions!
Please keep anything out of character strictly in thought bubbles like I am doing, and keep it to a bare minimum. I don't expect this forum to get very far, but it is most definately worth a try on my part. Please ignore my newb avatar as I only just joined.

-[]-
__________________________________________________ ____

The forest was for the most part dark. Many animals had already begun to slumber in their nests, and the moonlight that hung over the large trees illuminating everything into a soft glow. A lake in the middle of the forest gave wealth of water to many animals who inhabitted as well as the creatures or people dwelling, and the canopy of trees over many small clearings gave way to areas where anyone who walked through could simply camp out. Along the skirts of the forest lay a small town who's lights had mostly gone off due to the lateness of the night, yet there were those who chose to stay up and wander into the forest for a night stroll. The animals that were awake chose to stay away from the humans and otherwise human-look-alikes of course, but it was peaceful and most beings attempted to coexist.

Keise

Old 10-21-2007, 08:39 AM

He'd nestled gently into one of the trees deep within the forest and away from the lake and the town. The quiet was his solace, and the only noises he could make out were the slight rustles of leaves in the wind as well as the sound of the wood in his fingertips being widdle away. There were dark patches under the male's eyes, not that one could tell in the lighting, but dispite the fact of insamniac appearance in the light he didn't at all feel fatigued. He'd been awake now for a day and four hours, which was nothing compared to what he could normally stay awake for. Falling asleep meant aching dreams and nightmares that made him scream and writhe, but being awake in this forest gave him peace. Turning the wood in his fingertips around as the knife cut out chip after chip, he couldn't help but offer a small smile to himself as he sat. An owl hooted and he coo'd in responce, enjoying the conversation even though he knew the bird, after another hoot, had probably thought he was saying babble.

Mayonaka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 04:10 PM

[May I join?
Do you need a discription of my character?]

Keise

Old 10-21-2007, 09:39 PM

It was now around 2:40 pm, or so showed the watch on his wrist. He'd been at the tree all night, and to his delight not a single person had shown up. Such were the merits of being in the dark at the back of the forest where no one would likely find him. The wood he'd been widdling away slowly had transformed into a playable instrument which vaguely resembled a flute. It was truely amazing what one could do with a parrying knife alone when they set their minds to it, no? He'd been examining it now for some time, hands lacing over the details he'd given it rather crudely before a sigh escaped his lips. Placing tiers to the first hole he'd cut out, he closed his tired-looking eyes and blew downwards. the 'flute' gave a wilting tune which was cut off when he gasped. Well, that was unexpected! It was perhaps his first time ever creating something that had actually given him something in return besides looks. He began to play the flute, fingers dancing over the holes with a set rythme he'd been taught ages ago, eyes remaining closed as he remained content in listening to the sad tune that issued forth. It illuminated the forest and drew animals away which didn't bother him at all.

Mayonaka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2007, 08:07 PM

Her lungs were about to burst from flying so fast and for so long. How long had she been flying for? Days? Every since she had flown away from home nothing mattered anymore. Her family was dead and she was the soul survivor trying to fly for her life from the assassins that now chased her. Distracted by her thoughts, she ran into a tree branch and sprained her wrist. She gasped at the pain, but she shook her head and continued anyway. ‘Got to keep moving,’ she thought to herself. All of a sudden she paused and heard the noise of a far off flute. ‘That’s strange,’ she thought.'Oh well...'

Keise

Old 10-22-2007, 09:52 PM

He'd been playing his crafted flute for some time, and it probably WOULD sound strange since it was offtune--yet still oddly beautiful. It was low noted from the lack of holes it could have had, but that didn't stop him from managing half notes or less. His fingers knew how to play, and he knew how to blow gentle or firmly to make the tune lilt. He'd come into a standing position now, eyes shut as fingers played fiercely over the holes on his crudely made instrument, brows furrowed and sweat raising upon his brow. He wasn't sure why, but he felt the tune coming from his body was a rather fierce one. It had been about to break its climax when he faltered and something smashed perhaps sixty yards behind him. The flute dropped from his fingers as he froze in a startled state. Had he somehow fallen asleep? It couldn't be possible, but the paranoia of having a nightmare leap from behind him overpowered him, and he left the flute on the ground to huddle into a corner against a tree to close his eyes. "Argh" Came his voice as a shiver rose quickly up his spine. Crap crap crap. If he wasn't dreaming, then he surely hoped it wasn't some wolf out to eat him.

Mayonaka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 07:11 PM

She found near by hole in a tree and hid there. "Who knows, maybe they won't find me... No, this is dumb. They'll deffinently find me..." She came out from the hole and continued to fly. "Now what? This is usless..." Feeling uncertain about flying anymore she pauses and looks up at the sky seeing blue through all of the trees. Peaceful, for now.