Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-21-2007, 05:15 PM

(hey seg and i will be gone till sunday so we won't be able to post till then)

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-21-2007, 06:19 PM

((np))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-24-2007, 06:26 PM

(hey were back but i'm gonna wait for seg to post first)

SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2007, 04:44 AM

Ruvien shuffled indoors, after sliding her shoes off, her low ankle socks lightly tapping against the floors as she slid them across, her curious gaze wondering about in awe. 'These sculptures are quite extravagant,' she commented, her orbs slowly sweeping upon the castle that was causing so much commotion to her host. She was been about to address the thief’s questioning, but her gaze focused upon the castle, standing unmovingly fixated upon it as figures began to move and morph. She took an alarming step backwards, realizing one of the figures was her own, her stare upon the little thief one of disbelief an distrust, 'What the hell!' she exclaimed, a weak and trembling hand pointed at the now talking statue.

Zarcoma let no words cross between them, her gaze just as astonished as Ruvien’s, amazingly calming the nerves that had been so easily flustered nerves. She knew this wasn’t Zarcoma’s doing. 'Alright,' she mumbled, weakly as if she were taxed to her ends, 'To this castle.'

Just as those words took leave of her lips, Zarcoma swung the door upon revealing the striking woman awaiting them, her stark white-blue hair startling Ruvien's whits. She nearly turned white, unable to comprehend the turn of events, this castle, these women, that talisman... and, that dream. She blinked herself out of her stupor, her words stumbling to answer, 'Yes.' She eyed the woman, unsure of her answer, 'You were on horseback earlier in the night, weren't you?' she questioned, the pounding horse steps resounding through her thoughts, nearly distracting her from the event at hand. Her recollection of the night had become fuzzy, a mere blur to her, but she could still feel what had passed and all the reasons for it. She shook to her senses, 'I was trying to find a temple,' she explained finally, withdrawing a golden talisman with a claw etched deeply on one side, a tiger eye on the other, 'I was trying to find an explanation for this.'

[ Whoops, my bad. I completely misread your entire post.>>;; It is now fixed.:3 ]

Fiziali

Old 06-26-2007, 06:01 AM

((Sorry, I kind of got lost reading your post SEG. You rode over to Rabhia's house? My last post I put her outside Zacroma's building, and she ran into you and Zacroma on your way out the door. She is standing outside Zacroma's house, talking to the two of you, hehe. Might want to edit your post to match mine.))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-26-2007, 06:41 PM

"your Rabhia wow we were just coming to see you." Zacroma said suprised. she had not expected this to happen. But she hadn't expected one of her sculptures to transform and move either. but life was suddenly full of suprises.

Fiziali

Old 06-26-2007, 09:20 PM

Rabhia looked puzzled. You were coming to see me? But, why?", she'd asked in surprise.

"I was just coming to see a friend of mine here to tell her I am going out of town for a while, and I don't know when I'll be back."

Things were getting wierder and wierder, Rabhia had thought to herself. She waited for the two women to explain why they had just been leaving to come see her. She'd wondered if it had anything to do with the beast that had come to see her in the storm.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 06-27-2007, 12:19 AM

*He tells her about how he arrived to this part of the kingdom but chose not to tell her about the wierd dreams he had the past nights.*

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-27-2007, 07:06 AM

"well the reason we were coming to see you was well..." Zacroma became uneasy she didn't want to sound crazy to some women she just ran into but her sculpture had literally transformed and told her to go. which was odd in it self. but how to explain that to a women she had just met was well difficult and embaressing. "well you could say i had a vision that told us to go see you." Zacroma mummbled slightly under her breath.

Fiziali

Old 06-28-2007, 12:07 AM

Rabhia had responded to Zacroma's statement without thinking, "Well, this is a day of wonders and amazement. First, a beast comes to see me, then my dreams, and now you having a vision."

Realizing she'd spoken, she stammered, "Oh...sorry...I was thinking out loud."

She wondered if the women would think she is crazy now, for the words she had spoken would make no sense. But then, nothing seemed to make sense. Perhaps if she and the other two women put their heads together, they could make heads or tails sense about all of this.

"I think we should talk.", she said to the two girls. She looked up at the building, but decided her friend would understand none of this, she didn't want to involve her.

"Maybe we should go somewhere...more private...and talk about everything that's going on. It seems you have something to share with me, and I certainly have something to share with you."

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-28-2007, 07:24 AM

"sounds good where to. We could enter my home seeing as we are standing infornt of it or where ever you wish. But i agree that a talk is something we are in need of right now." Zacroma nodded.

Fiziali

Old 06-29-2007, 08:53 PM

Rabhia was surprised. "You live here? Then you probably know my friend, she lives in this building too. Her name is Alexjandra.", she'd said to Zacroma.

She looked at Ruvien then, and said, " You mentioned something about a temple? Do you think perhaps that is someplace we need to go as well? Maybe we should talk there. Temples are generally private enough to talk in."

Lowering her voice to a whisper, she'd said, "If anyone heard what I have to say, they would say I was crazy. You'll probably have a hard time believing it, even."

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 08:58 PM

"right about now i'd believe just about anything." Zacroma said looking around she didn't see anything. "and sorry i'm not sure i know your friend i'm pretty well seclusive. As for the temple if we're going i believe we should go now."

SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-30-2007, 05:30 AM

Ruvien wove her slender fingers into her choppy chestnut mane as she sat there, quietly taking in the back and forth conversation between Rabhia and Zarcoma. Her eyes paced the room, taking in each of the sculptures, a ping of small fear residing at the back of her thoughts. She'd never seen anything like these sculptures before, and she knew that something within Zarcoma made them react in the way that they did. And, maybe even Rabhia, too. Perhaps, she thought as she allowed their words to freely drift into her senses, They can explain this... this stuff.

She rose her gaze to meet Rabhia's, beginning lucidly, 'I've been having these peculiar dreams. The moon whispers sweet nothings, willing me to run as my life depended upon it. Willing me to a temple.' She withdrew the talisman she'd been fumbling with, sliding it across the flat surface of the table. 'That was beneath my pillow afterwards. I figured if I found the temple, I'd find out what the tiger and scorprion on that coin meant. And, what it has to do with me.'

Fiziali

Old 07-01-2007, 01:35 AM

Rabhia was looking at the sculptures Zaxroma had made, with curiousity. She had never seen anything like them before.

When Ruvien slid the coin across the table, she'd turned her attention away from the sculptures to look at the coin. It meant nothing to her. She did not recognize it at all.

"I don't know what the coin, or the symbols mean. Last night, when the wind was blowing so hard and I spotted you running and called out to you, Ruvien...as I left town to return to my villa, a beast came to see me. Or rather, he'd detained me, frightening my horse so that I fell, and hit my head. At first, I thought I'd imagined it, but then I noticed the marks he had left upon the ground, so I knew it was real."

She'd explained everything the beast had said to her, including that he would return in three days for her answer. She'd explained her dreams from that very night, how she kept fleeing from the beast, and kept finding herself transported into new, completely different environments, each time he was nearly upon her. Then she'd explained how she'd decided not to wait three days for his return, but to get an early start on her journey, figuring since he seemed to know so much about her and the journey, he would find her no matter where she was.

Having decided to come and tell her friend she was leaving town, she'd run into Ruvien and Zacroma right outside the building. Rabhia had decided that somehow the three women were tied together. Perhaps they were intended to go on this journey together. She was confused and didn't know what it all meant.

"I think, maybe we are supposed to go on this journey together. I really don't know. If the two of you are up for it, I certainly wouldn't mind the company. My friend, she wouldn't understand, so I had no intentions of asking her to go with me. I think, from what Ruvien has told us, that maybe we should make the temple our first stop. Perhaps we will find some answers there."

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2007, 01:51 AM

"An adventure like one out of this city but we would need suplies and food and money. I could sell my sculptures for money but i don't know how much we would get from them. It would be the first time have sold them. Otherwise i would love to go. Though both of you saw the temple and i did not i believe we should go there first since my 'vision' led to Rabhia and hers leads to where ever. But Ruviens leads to a temple. thats the only certain place we know of right now." Zacroma stated standing up walking over to the corner of the room. she picked up a bag. Then she put some of her sculptures in it.

Fiziali

Old 07-02-2007, 04:38 AM

Rabhia looked around at the sculptures once again. These were Zacroma's life works, yet she would consider selling them? She simply could not see the girl selling her most precious possessions.

Shaking her head, she'd exclaimed, "No! Don't sell your sculptures. You've worked hard on them, creating these beautiful masterpieces, they should not be sold."

If the girl were worried her apartment would be gone when she returned, well, then she could store the sculptures at her estate while they were gone. The two girls would need horses anyways, and she had them available, free of charge.

"No, don't worry about money. I've got that covered. We will have horses and supplies and everything we possibly will need, and if you like, you can store the sculptures at my residence until our return. It would be better than selling them to strangers who will not appreciate your work. Besides, we have no time to waste, so you won't have time to sell them before we leave.", she'd added, for good measure.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2007, 06:31 AM

Zacroma looked to Rabhia and smiled. She was excited she would get to keep her sculptures the ones she made by herself and the one she made with her father. "okay, but we need to hurry then." Zacroma said gathering the rest of her sculptures. She grabbed the dragon one last seeing it was the most valuable one to her. It was the last one she made with her father before she left. He had left on a journey as she was about to but he had never come back. This sculpture was molded by their hands together father with daughter. Zacroma did not place this sculpture in the bag instead she grabbed a cloth off the ground and wrapped the sculpture in it. "Okay i'm ready, anything we need for you Ruvien?" She questioned.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2007, 03:05 AM

Ruvien rose to her full height, a placid smile upon her trained and tanned features as she nodded vehemently in agreement to all that was said. Sure, she hardly knew either of these women, but, they were certainty experiencing some strange phenomena, much like her own, and for that simple reason they had garnered a great portion of her faith and trust. She let out a light laugh as Zarcoma's question tickled her ears, a scathing and laughing gaze pressing up and down her own frame as she pointed out, 'Seeing as how I'm barely dressed, I will be in need a change of clothes.' Her studious orange orbs settled upon Rabhia, to which she continued, 'I believe we're about the same size. If it's not too much trouble, I can borrow something of yours when we stop by your house to gather the horses. That would definitely save us the time of stopping by my apartment, which would, no doubt, set us back if my roommate is up. He would want an explanation, which would definitely take up more time than we've got.' With a resounding clap of her hands, she concluded her thoughts and headed for the doorway, a fiery glimmer to her eyes as she confirmed suavely, 'There is definitely no time to waste.' The thought of Rabhia's beast sent an excited chill down her spine, awakening her senses and readying her for whatever was ahead.

Fiziali

Old 07-10-2007, 06:14 AM

Pleased with current developments, and knowing she wouldn't be traveling alone, Rabhia followed behind Ruvien quite cheerfully. As they made it outdoors, she went over to the post and unhitched her horse.

She would walk, since the other two girls would have to do so. "Zacroma, if you like, you can tie your bag to my saddle. Then you won't have to carry the extra weight of your statues. I'll walk with the two of you, as it would really be very rude of me to ride when you both have no horse."

She held her horse in place, allowing Zacroma to tie the bag to her saddle, then said, "Follow me."

Rabhia led the girls out of town and to her estate. While they walked, she asked, "So are the two of you from around here? I was born and raised on my estate. When my parent's passed away, I was the only child, so I inherited it all."

Realizing it might sound like she was bragging about her wealth, she closed her mouth and went silent. The last thing she wanted to do was offend the two girls.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM

Zacroma nodded to the offering of tying her stuff to the sadle holding onto the one statue she had prefered to keep from the bag.
"i've always lived here. Course for the longest time it was my father he is the one that taught me to make the statues." Zacroma offered. She knew Rabhia had meant no offense with what she had said and let it pass.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2007, 02:00 PM

Ruvien, who was stretching her fairly limber limbs, produced a pleased grin as a few pops issued from her lower back. She pressed her right hand be her left shoulder as she casually explained her situation, 'I was born abroad, on a small island by the name of Vicera. Both of my parents were natives there, but brought me to this mainland in hopes of a better future for all three of us. We've all been here since I was but a baby, so I don't remember anything of our rural life outside this city.' She laughed aimably, switching arms smoothly as they trotted along, 'I might as well have been born here. Anyway, I simply came of age and moved out. You two may have actually come across them at some point in time. My father is the tiger-tamer at the zoo, and my mother is a relatively skilled potter. I'm afraid none of their skills have been passed my way.' She produced a vacant shrug, reassuring Rabhia she was content in her way of life, mediocre as it was at times. She was satisfied, and that was all that seemed to matter. After all, money wasn't everything to her, especially given the extremely down-to-earth manner in which her parents had raised her. If they'd met her in any other circumstances, they would have met the laid-back and easy-going woman she truley was. Of course, life had thrown her through a sharp loop, and, it was time to show some of her other stripes.

Fiziali

Old 07-11-2007, 12:56 AM

Rabhia listened as the two girls spoke of their childhood. She told Zacroma, "Your father taught you well. Your statues really are quite beautiful. He must have been a good man. You speak of him with such great care in your voice. My parent's and I, well, I didn't really see my parent's much. I was left in the care of a nursemaid most of the time. I can't say as I was close to either one of them, though I know they loved me in their own way."

A silence came between them, then Ruvien told her tale.

Rabhia stopped and looked at Ruvien. "I wonder if our adventures will take us to Vicera at all. Then you could see your birthplace. Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing?", she said cheerfully.

She then turned and moved on again, ambling slowly as they talked. Rabhia thought for a moment as Ruvien spoke of who her parent's were. It seemed more likely she had met the potter than the tiger tamer, though it was possible she had seen him before at the zoo.

She tried to remember, but Rabhia just couldn't picture who the tiger tamer was. She thought again about the pottery's her mother had purchased, and a woman came to mind, but she had only met her once or twice so she didn't really know her.

"I think I may have met your mother a few times, though I can't be certain. I'm sorry, but although I've been to the zoo, I just can't picture who the tiger tamer was."

Rabhia wished now she had paid more attention to those around her.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-13-2007, 08:06 AM

(waiting for SEG dum dum dum dum dum. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! Sorry spaz)

Fiziali

Old 07-13-2007, 06:29 PM

((Hehe, np))