Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-26-2007, 12:40 PM

Lazel turned a page in the tome, running his finger down it quietly, the orbs that were originally in orbit about him now running around as if they had minds of their own, playing a friendly game of tag or atleast that was how it appear as they ran around him, hiding behind his shoulders or below his book, though once the movement got a little too wild Lazel waved his hand, stopping them all in his palm,
"Behave and play nicely or I'll put you back to sleep." He muttered, letting them go back to their routine of orbiting around him. Either they were like imaginary friends or the orbs each had a seperate conciousness, it would explain how, as enchanted items, they could survive out of contact with Lazel atleast.
Another page gone he changed grip so he could use his other hand to trace down the page. the images and graphs inscribed within actually closely resebled the orbs, truth was Lazel didnt know as much as one would believe about them, he just knew a few helpful techniques. He hoped with research and the divity of the Flow in his possession he could extend the use of his abilities to more means than just combat.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-26-2007, 12:56 PM

Adraline crouched down to jump for the floating orb, that was zig-zagging about, when she heard her name called. Reflexively she froze fearing that one of her parents was here to take her away, but when she turned she realized it was only Audra. "Ah- Well... That is.." She began casting her gaze downward shyly. She wasnt sure if she should tell exactly where she was from, they might try and take her back. She couldnt have anyone interfering with this pilgramage it was her only ticket out of marriage. "I-I'm f-from Talziel... W-what about-t y-you?" She cursed herself for stuttering and blushed an uncomfortable crimson. She didnt want to be so shy in front of strangers, but she really couldnt help it. Adraline glanced over her shoulder to make sure Lazel hadnt gotten to far ahead of them.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 PM

"You are far too young to be so high strung." Audra spoke in her usual monotone. She had never seen someone so easily spooked. However, she may have a very good reason for being so. She thought, a shadow of concern fell over her face for a moment, but not wanting to intimidate Adraline she quickly put the thought out of her mind.
"Talziel hmm? Can’t say I've ever been there." Audra hadn't ever traveled far outside the borders of Hirren, and as much as she was trying to hide it, she was a complete greenhorn. "I'm from Hirren, Ebony tribe like Lazel." Wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead Audra let out a rare smile. "So, what is Talziel like?"

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 06-29-2007, 05:53 AM

Alethina watched her husband in some odd sort of satisfaction. Seeing him react that way impressed her for whatever reason, but she didn't dwell on the thought too long. Seeing him flash the gold wedding ring, her eyes shifted down to her own silver one that had a few diamonds and whatnot. It was still hard to accept... this... "marriage" thing. She didn't want to be tied down to some stranger. What if she would have fallen in love with someone else? The woman felt as though her freedom of choice had been taken away. She was giving him the chance to prove himself to her though.

As Lazel addressed her about Noah, she shrugged. He was in good hands for now, and she'd double check him after they really got going on the Pilgrimage Path. Right now it seemed like everyone was taking their time, so she was going try and get to know her husband better as she planned moments ago before she snapped at the odd man who touched Lazel's hair in "admiration".

"I'll check up on him in a bit, I was just over there anyway," she stated, folding her arms beneath her chest and observing him curiously. He was so odd, always calm and easygoing. They were such a contrast, she honestly had her doubts about the relationship ever working out well. As he read the tome, a frown graced her lips slightly but she kept them shut. She was testing him. This whole journey would be his test, so she'd have to keep close tabs on his actions and whatnot.

As the orbs floated around him, Alethina was almost tempted to try and touch one but held back the urge. Amusement filled her gray eyes as they began to basically play a little game with each other. Such odd things. Suddenly Lazel used his hand to stop them all, causing her to jump from being snapped out of her little trance of watching them. Frowning, she huffed slightly in order to calm down from the slight adrenaline rush but still felt a bit stupid for jumping.

"So, what's it about?" she randomly asked, meaning the tome. He seemed quite transfixed on it after all.

((OOC: Gah.. sorry I haven't posted in so long guys. I really had to choke this one out to even do it, my muse is dead and inspiration gone. -.-;; Beat me if you want. xD;))

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-29-2007, 10:55 AM

"These little blighters." He pointed up and the orbs all automatically hovered in the air above his hand, what a strange reaction for them, seemed normal enough though. Lazel stopped, placing a marker in the page and calmly closed the tome, swiping the orbs and combining them into a full one again before offering the resulting orb to Alethina,
"They're quite harmless until activated, and that 'place' you like to press against is the only way for me to activate them..." It may have sounded like he was irritated, or should have but he smiled anyway, maybe it didnt bother him as much,
"How are you feeling so far anyway? Did you get a good nights sleep for today?" Genuine concern, she may have been from the opposite tribe, but he felt a little inclined to worry anyway.

[No-ones beating anyone, that post was fine. ^^]

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 06-30-2007, 12:43 AM

A soft sigh left Lawrence's lips. It didn't seem to much like the other man had even heard his words. "oh well" he muttered to himself before he smirked. Making a mental note of certain things, saving them for later, and chuckling softly to himself. Lawrence walked the path taking a small parchment from his bag. It was small, but still mostly blank anyway. Taking his marking tool from the bag he began to write as he walked. Looking around as he did. As if he was making note of things he'd pass. As it was like lawrence to get lost, even when he was moving in a straight line.

Lawrence, after a few minutes, put the things away then turned around. Walking backwards as he looked to the others that where along this journey. They where an interesting bunch. His gaze falling to each for a brief moment. Going over their characteristics in attempt to figure out where exactly each of them came from. Not that it mattered, it was just something to do, something to entertain himself with.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-30-2007, 01:13 AM

Sers nearly physically recoiled when she saw his chest. What in Heaven's name had this man done to himself? However she smiled gently, nodded, and said "Certainly, we can wait until we have a more... Private, opportunity to finish tending to those wounds." She wanted to glance at the firey woman, but stopped herself. She didn't want to catch that woman's eye anymore then she had to when the boy was in such a delicate position. Her eye was drawn to Lawrence in apprehension. She could almost feel darkness from the man from where she stood, it frightened the priestess to be near to anyone like that. But, she needed to get over it. She was a woman of the flow, but she was hardly allowed to cast people out of the pilgrimage, let alone on a bad vibe...

((Uber short, sorry))

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-30-2007, 02:55 AM

Adraline hung her head as she heard Audra call her highstrung. After those words she felt a little hurt and lost all her taste for conversation. Her stomach knotted up again as she agonized over the bad impression she was making. The fear and anxiety churned in her stomach, her mind went in circles as she first tried to think of ways to impress Audra and then wavering in her confidence as she realized she was too tightly wound to say anything to make Audra like her.

Her mindstate became so frazzled over Audra's words that hot tears of frustration leaked out the corner of her eyes. "I-It's hot... I'm sorry." Her shyness overwhelmed her and she dashed away to the only semblence of safety and comfort she could find. Adraline found herself walking behind Lazel, the person who had made her feel welcome. She reached out to tug on his coat, but stopped herself. She didnt want him to not like her either, this journey was going to be hard enough without making people think she was weak. She retracted her hand, bringing it up to flick the hood of her cloak over her head to shield her eyes from sight. She followed behind Lazel in silence, praying for the journey to start. "I wanna go home..."

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-30-2007, 03:23 AM

Audra felt she might have said something wrong as she watched Adraline walk off muttering about the heat. What did I do now? "Yeah, yeah it is." She mumbled. Why couldn't she be more likeable? Oh, right, because I've been trained since childhood to be a stony faced protectorate. "It's far too hot." She said once again, watching as the younger girl walked towards Lazel. How am I supposed to improve myself when I can't even have a conversation without scaring people off?
Biting her lip and swallowing the lump of personal frustration she walked up behind Adraline. "I...I'm sorry if I said something to… offend you," The apologetic words felt strange on her lips. "I’m not used to making small talk.”

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2007, 05:37 AM

Noah noticed a look that wavered in Sers eyes and he lightly smiled,
"I've had worse, this really isn't anything for someone like yourself to worry about," he said reassuringly as he pulled the bandages back over his wounds.
"If we are to rest tonight, maybe then would be a good time? Also, if there is anything you would like me to do for you just tell me. I'll feel guilty if you help me so much and I can't repay you." Noah gently replaced the wrappings upon the exposed burns before placing his arm back into its sling. He gave another small bow and 'thank you' before hauling up his heavy bag with his free arm and striding back toward Alethina. His coat accidentally brushing against Lawrence as the teen passed him in a hurry. Noah didn't look as if he noticed. He appeared at the Alethina's side. The boy couldn't help but look over the man she was near.
'He appears so tense but, seems amazingly calm,' Noah thought, his eyes traveling toward the tome that Lazel held. His eyes lit up in interest as he admired the cover. The young Hirrenian probably didn't realize that it seemed as if he was staring.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2007, 06:33 AM

Lawrence made a sound as he felt the fabric brush him. His eyes turned to follow it quickly to it's source. "Yow." was his only statement as he saw the rather attractive man pass him so quickly to catch up with the woman who was but moments away from ripping his head off before. Mmhm. He'd definitely have to learn more of him. Lawrence turned back to walk properly as he followed along close behind. Eaves dropping on their conversation. Hoping to hear something valuable he could use to 'get in good' with the other man.

Poi
The Poison Girl

Old 07-01-2007, 04:21 AM

((This post is gonna be very crappy, as a warning to all. x_x I used up all my muse elsewhere so the only reason I'm posting now is thanks to Scorpy and her nagging. >> Jk, love you Scorpy~! xD; ))

Blinking as Lazel avoided her question about the tome, Alethina shrugged it off for now. She actually was more curious in those orb things anyway. Watching in slight amazement as he combined them all, she gently grasped the one big orb and looked at it. It was pretty impressive, though she thought lots of magical things were anyway. Wonder just how he got his hands on this though... she thought, looking back up at her husband with slight curiosity.

Smirking as he said "that place", she held back a laugh. He was so odd, smiling while sounding a little irritated. It just came off as though he didn't mind. Hell, she felt slight guilt even for a mere moment, but that faded nearly as soon as it had come. Looking back down at the orb, she held it up towards the light of the sun and looking into it. It was pretty, to say the least.

Alethina, for whatever reason, felt her face heat up slightly as he asked her how she was feeling and if she had gotten enough sleep. That wasn't something everyone asked her, and she felt somewhat flattered that he cared so much as to ask. "Erm.. well.. yeah, I think I got enough sleep. I feel well too, so it's all good," she answered quietly, eying him for a moment before finally speaking again. "What... what about you?"

As Adraline came up behind Lazel, Alethina scowled. She wanted time alone with him, damn it! Not with people like her interrupting! About to tell her to bugger off, she stopped as she realized Noah had come back. Lucky girl. she thought, turning to face her friend who seemed to be staring at her... husband? "'Ey! Snap outta it, Noah!" she yelled loudly in his ear, waving a hand before his face.

[By request and permission of Sinspiration]
.:Skip ahead a few hours:.
After Lunch

Yawning, tired from a full stomach, Alethina stood and stretched. Maybe she hadn't gotten enough sleep the night before. Ah well, she'd deal with it until tonight. Then she'd crash and sleep well. Looking at all of the others, her gaze went to the road ahead. Their first trial was near, she could feel it.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2007, 05:30 AM

{{ooc: i didn't nag yah that much >_>;;;;;. right?}}

Noah had fallen asleep far long before anyone had even finished their food. His stomach was small and over eating usually made him ill, let alone that eating at all made him drowsy. Noah lay curled up against a rock's edge with his head resting on an open book and a half eaten biscuit in his hand. The teen had pulled his hood across his eyes to keep the sun from blinding him. He seemed oblivious to the other travelers as he slept peacefully. Noah's only movement was the occasional hand twitch and the rising and falling of his chest as he breathed. He unconsciously grunted and swiped a fly away from his hand before laying still again. It must have been a miracle that he could sleep through all the sounds of cooking and talk.

{{blaghtiredshort}}

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 07-01-2007, 12:24 PM

Lazel, on the other hand, had taken up a position on a boulder,, seeming relaxed enough, the four Orbs rotating about him quietly, behaving it seemed. His palm was rested upon the tome that described the strange orbs and their abilities. Though his thoughts at the moment lay on what was to come, it was forbidden to give the younger generation knowledge of what they'd actually face as far as the trials were concerned and any beasties they ran into had to be dealt with themselves, Judges were only to intervene if things looked hopeless. There was a thought, Lazel looked about, stopping his head in various directions, he was counting, the judges assigned tot hem, seemed there was about five, a sixth maybe elsewhere, in front or behind.

He looked about for his new young friend, Adraline, still a bit concerned for her, the poor thing seemed so tied down and shy, he was curious as to what her story may have been but new better than to be nosey about it.
Then his eyes looked for Alethina, making sure she was okay and hoping she was keeping herself out of trouble, he knew she tended to let things get the better of her.

And all the other people, he had to examine each carefully still, what an odd troupe they were. All probably had interesting or bizarre backgrounds, not unlike him, though he felt at home mostly with all these people because he'd spent much time in the past in the countries of each, though the one thing that baffled him was that there was not a single Nerazian traveller among them, though there probably were plenty back at the village. Speaking of which, the next group was probably preparing to head out.

Not a single Nerazian. What an odd occurrence, but then again perhaps there was a reason; though it still seemed bizarre to him, he had to think over the reasons, trying to stave off the darker thoughts. But considering the amount of time between them an the second group there really was only one logical answer, and to that the Ariasan teen began to laugh out loud, though it didn’t seem like he was content when he did so. Either he was going mad or there was something going on. Lazel wondered if anyone else had noticed the lack of Nerazians, furthermore had they come to the same conclusion as him? He'd probably be able to tell soon.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-02-2007, 05:28 AM

Audra lay under a tree finishing off an apple she'd kept tucked in her rucksack. Watching the shadows move among the branches she thought about how abysmally the pilgrimage had gone so far. She hadn't really met anyone new; accept for Adraline who she was almost positive wouldn't talk to her again either out of anger or fear. Eyeing the group of people she took the last bite of the apple and set the core against the base of the tree. All these people and she had yet to even learn their names. "It's your own damn fault." she muttered to herself.
Pulling her sleeves up to her elbows she let her tattooed arms cool in the shade of the tree. Looking at the markings she frowned. A reminder of where you come from. the words of her father echoed in her head as she traced the patterns with her eyes. At the moment however, they simply felt like reminders of her own personal failings. "Whatever..." tugging her sleeves back down she leaned against the tree and closed her eyes.
{{{blargh tired and taking care of a sick parent}}

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-02-2007, 11:39 PM

Sers hadn't eaten much, but, she never did. She was trying to eat even less then normal while on the pilgrimage, mind you. She couldn't fast, and she knew it. So she ate as little as she could, and was careful that she always ate filling things. This was not because she wanted to stay thin, but, the less was in her, the better. The less to be tied to this world and not allowed to reach the next. Not that she wanted to die, but, she had found meditations easier when she was as small as she could be. She delicately stood and glanced around her. No one really spoke to anyone, it seemed. She wasn't certain if this was a good thing or not. Her eyes fell to the boy, Noah, was his name, if she recalled. He was sleeping, and she figured he needed the rest more then the healing just then.

Her attention was grabbed by the white haired man as he laughed, his orbs dancing around. She wandered over to the white haired man, looking at the orbs curiously. She gave a curt bow as she approached before conversationally asking, "Something upsetting you, sir?"

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 08:04 AM

Lawrence had followed along with the others, seeming much a loner compared to the others, he guessed that he was used to that. No one truly seemed to be very interested in him most of the time. Most of the others where asleep or doing their own thing. He didn't really seem to have eaten a whole lot. It didn't take much to fill him up. He looked over to Noah, whom he'd noticed before, watching him as he rested. He looked around at the others whom where occupied. He took a few bits of paper from his pouch and wrote on them different little things one saying "You are quite angelic, a heavenly gift, so handsome and divine." Another saying "It's truly a blessing to be on this pilgrimage with you. " he folded them and worked them together to make an origami appearing flower.

he carefully crawled over to where the other man slept and gently tucked the flower in his good hand. then slipped away before the other male woke or another noticed to yell at him for such things again.

Poi
The Poison Girl

Old 07-03-2007, 06:46 PM

Feeling Lazel's eyes on her for a moment, Alethina turned around to watch him. He seemed to be looking at all of them, as though calculating or something. Perhaps he was just trying to figure out all of their backgrounds? Ah well, it didn't matter too much, for her anyway. Noticing Sers approaching her husband, a sudden spark of over protectiveness entered her. Why? She didn't know, but she didn't think these things over. Follow your first impulse always, which was to tell that woman off and get her away from Lazel.

Watching her bow, Alethina snorted before making her way over with arrogance all about her. A smug look on her face and a fire in her eyes. This "Lady Sers" was nothing to fear, not in the least. She was just some psycho lady who couldn't feel physical pain. She personally preferred feeling the pain. It was a nice rush.

When she was pretty close, about three feet away, her gray eyes narrowed into a glare at Sers. "He's just fine. Now why don't you bugger off, woman?" she suggested rudely, anger prominent in her voice. She'd get this priestess away from her husband, that's all that mainly ran through her mind. Why did she feel threatened though? Simply because Sers was another female. Alethina may not have looked it, but she felt outclassed by fellow females just because she was far more male-like in mentality.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-03-2007, 08:47 PM

Adraline still could not eat. Just as she had thought she had thrown up the honey bun less than an hour after eating it. Adraline had chosen a large rock to perch on while she stared at the food she was supposed to be eating. It looked like it would be tasty, there was a freshly baked roll with a slice of cheese and hearty sausage. Next to her was a wooden mug filled with summer cider that bubbled cheerfully at her from its container. Adraline couldnt bring herself to try either of them. It was as if there was a vice of tension around her stomach and every action she took tightened it.

"This is ridiculous, I'm just going to go home where I belong." She said aloud. Immediately she felt relieved, even a little hungry. 'I obviously dont have the maturity to handle the stress of this journey' She chided herself 'No wonder they dont want children taking the pilgrimmage.'

After scanning the area for any forgotten belongings she dusted herself off and set down the path home. No more than a few steps later she was stopped by a rather harried looking messenger. "Are you Adraline....Hue-ree?" He asked severly butchering her surname.

"Oh..uhm Yes Im Adraline Huury" Adraline replied putting emphasis on the correct pronunciation. He didnt seem to awknowledge the correction instead the messanger pulled a battered, sealed letter out of his napsack then went on his way.

Adraline's eyes widened at the sight of the seal and she momentarily paniced as she thought they were going to drag her back home. "Wait... I'm going home, so there isnt a thing to worry about." Laughing at her own panic she tore open the letter to read its contents. Out fell a tattered bit of tapestry and a note. The tapestry was marked with her name and her seal, a green tortoise holding a lotus. It had been added to the family tapestry the day she was born. To cut it out would mean... No it couldnt mean what she thought.

The note confirmed her worst fears; "The Huury family does not recognize Adraline of the Tortoise." To cut out a peice of the family tapestry the whole family must agree to purge the weak link.

That meant Adraline was unanimously abandoned by her entire family. Inside her a dam broke and let loose a torrent of stress, anger, despair, and grief. She dropped to her knees by the force of it, suprised at the intesity of it all. Adraline had no where to go, no family to turn to, and no one to support her. She was completly and utterly alone. Unable to contain it any longer Adraline wailed her grief to the sky.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 09:20 PM

Lawrence couldn't help himself, he'd been watching that boy sleep for the better part of their resting time, and now he was fascinated. He shifted a bit looking around to the others and he crawled over to him. Sitting next to him and watching him as he slept for a few moments. Then he leaned over him. Gently brushing his lips to the other man's softly. Briefly, but it was still a kiss. he extended his fingers towards the strands of the man's hair. He seemed to have a fascination for such unique hair.

Lawrence knew it was not the place to partake in simple pleasures, but the small amount of comfort that the small actions gave him made him wish the pilgrimage was over already even more so.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 07-03-2007, 10:36 PM

Lazel watched things around him again, looking over to Lawrence’s antics with a raised brow, though he swung his legs to hang them from the side of the rock,
“Calm down, Alethina.” It was partially a request and partially like he told her to, but no intention of offending her, “There is something that’s bothering me.” He stopped, looking over to Adraline, she was walking away? That was not really something that should be done, though she was stopped, a messenger? Looked like a Judge in training, they wouldn’t allow anyone else so far down the road, though the messenger probably already had their share of the Flow too.
Out of instinct he hopped off the rock, taking his tome from it and grabbing his orbs one by one, placing them in his coat again. Her sudden wail stunned him for a moment before he ran over to her, skidding to a halt just by her and placing a hand on her shoulder, at least if he were allowed that,
“What’s all this? You look shook up…” Lazel asked patiently, trying to see if she’d look his way, he had to take care of this before he went about explaining something he was only thinking about just now. It made sense really, why there was so little an amount of Nerazian’ deaths reported during the Pilgrimages,
“Come on, kid, you can trust me.” Lazel encouraged, whatever Adraline had received it had upset her and this didn’t settle well with him at all.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2007, 11:29 PM

A loud slap echoed in the small clearing as the back of Noah's hand met with Lawrence's cheek. Despite his small figure, Noah had rather amazing upper body strength and the poor man would probably be walking away with some rather bad bruising. However, the teen only stirred in his sleep and rolled over onto his other side without waking. Noah was completely oblivious to Lawrence and would only wake up with a sore (and probably bloody) hand and some cheesy, anonymous, love notes. He clutched his coat with his good hand and pulled it closer. Perhaps, Lawrence was lucky that he didn't wake but it was likely that nearly everyone heard the hit that he had received.

{mahahaha >D}}

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2007, 03:53 AM

The loud echo was lost to lawrence as the stinging pain and sharp feeling as if his eyes where about to pop out of his head took over. His head jolted to one side from the impact of the hand to his cheek. The tan surface of his skin already starting to turn red and bruising. His eyes wide in surprise. He was speechless, stunned, and wasn't sure how to react. He supposed he deserved it. And in a way he accepted that as punishment for doing such a thing. His hand raised and barely touched the tender flesh of his cheek. It was a good thing his tolerance for pain was what it was.

He picked up a paper from his bag and wrote on it 'not to self. The pretty boy hits in his sleep.' P.s. behave. He shoved it into his bag again as he grabbed his bag creeping a good teen or twenty feet away from Noah. his bruised cheek aching. Really wishing he knew how to heal about then.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-05-2007, 04:30 PM

Adraline's sweet doe-like eyes turned to look at Lazel. Big fat elephant tears rolled down her cheeks and she clutched the tattered bit of tapestry to her chest. She was crying so hard her body shivered with the overflow of emotion. "M-my f-family.." She started but her words were interrupted by a torrent of sobs. Her hand came to cover her face, it was a defense mechanism she had developed as a child. When the world was too much she buried her face in her hands and wished it away. " T-They..." She didnt want to continue. Saying she was abandoned would make it true, and she desperately wished it wasnt.

Instead of speaking she handed the note, tapestry and all to Lazel. As the tapestry peice left her hands she recalled all the things that had made her an outcast in her family. When she wouldnt participate in their barbaric rituals of animal sacrifice to their goddess, when she insisted on getting runes engraved upon her skin, and when she had abandoned their religion all together. The final straw must have been running away. She thought sadly to herself. Adraline had no where to go, that fact made her feel very very small in a very big world.

Poi
The Poison Girl

Old 07-05-2007, 05:02 PM

"Calm down? Who in the hell... I will not calm down, you-!" before Alethina could cuss at Lazel, she was cut off by a loud wail. Anger rushed through her veins as he went to tend to the other female. What kind of husband was he, just leaving her to stand there with some.. freak?! Scowling deeply, clenching her fists in rage, her eyes adverted towards Noah and Lawrence as a loud slap could be heard. Lawrence quickly left, which he should have been glad about as the hotheaded female made her way over, sending him a nasty glare. Who cared about Lazel? She'd have to keep Noah safe from this perverted man.

"'Ey! Get the hell up, Noah. We're going on ahead!" she growled, kicking him in the back pretty roughly, but nothing to do damage with.

She momentarily looked at Lazel and was torn between beating his ass and cussing him out or leaving. For once she chose the nonviolent route. Waiting for Noah to wake, she bit her tongue somewhat to hold back her rage. Slight pain always seemed to numb anger for her. Alethina had never understood pity, concern, or kindness. To her, if you couldn't take emotional pain then you were weak. Ignorance on her part? Perhaps, but she was basically abandoned by her parents at a young age in a sense anyway. She felt pain, but never expressed it so openly. She could never express emotional pain openly. Just her anger.

Glancing back down at Noah, Alethina sighed, "Hurry up, Noah. I'll kick you again."