Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Naut'shinder could also smell the burning village and to this let out another animalistic growl, something about the acrid stench bothered him, it was too unnatural, and if he was not mistake he could smell bodies from so far away, the winds were in his favour as it blew the scents his way, and there was something else, not elf-like. With this he came to a sudden halt, lowering further into the ground and scraping a leg backward to find a good foot hold. Once he was satisfied he burst forward again, somehow his body had shifted, muscles tautening and bone-structure warping to allow as flawless ground coverage as possible. Something like this must have taken a good part of his life to learn and indeed made him a most successful predator.
If he drank blood who knew what he could accomplish but he was running on pure adrenaline for now as for the doppelganger it once again stepped up its speed, it had taught Naut'shinder how to survive, though Naut'shinder had to learn a lot of things like his movement himself. A doppelganger may have lost its beauty when crafted by the gods, but it had been given a wicked intelligence and unsurpassable survival instincts, a trait that Naut'shinder adopted in the dark creatures presence. The doppelganger felt rather proud of that.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 07-07-2007, 11:20 PM

Riding ahead she noticed the creatures heading towards them. It was Elishka minions and far different then the Elishka themselves. They were more sinister and primitive to the point of stupidity. The only good they accomplish is mindless killing. She sighed as a few passed her and then reared back realizing it was the Queen. She grabbed onto her sword which laid on her side and reared her horse up and turned around as the minions gotten closer to her. She roared in anger and three attacked her and quickly she slaughtered them to the ground.

She realized more maybe around as the entrance to the small town was right before her and the smell of death was everywhere. She sighed in sympathy but was ready for battle. She knew it would be easy to kill such creatures since only a few stay to collect any who still live. These extras are just decoys and she knew it.

"We most be careful." She cried out to those who followed her.

AllyKatt1029
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to AllyKatt1029

Old 07-10-2007, 05:24 AM

Nashi didnt hear the queen. Instead she was in the sky after she told Saphire to go into the sky. She was already flying into the town. She landed her horse in the middle of the town and started killing every creature that came her way. She thought ' man this is too easy. If this is all we are fighting this will be over in no time'. She kept killing and saw the queen running up to the city with her followers and the creature that was with them leading the way. She shivered but concentrated back on the Enemies and killing them, and trying to ignore the searing pain her her leg and ankle from twisting it from her fall.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 07-10-2007, 07:02 AM

Just as Nashtariel had landed the feral elf charged right past her, the doppelganger quickly following after. His form of fighting was so much different, leaping on ill-fated victims and crushing their skulls with a single palm or leaping onto their shoulders to rip off their heads completely, only to use said dismembered craniums as a weapon to bash in the heads of other targets.
As for the dark creature that aided him, it would drag its prey into the shadows, only to be accompanied by screams of terror and a spray of the foul blood belonging to these bizarre creatures.
All in all they were relentless, showing no mercy to the enemies of the elves, and they showed neither remorse nor pity for their bizarre methods, they probably survived like that.
After a while Naut'shinder sunk his sharpened canines into the throat of a still struggling foe, quickly cutting off its breathing and letting it suffocate upon its one blood while he drank the excess.
His eyes glowed with a cold fury as sight came to him, he'd drunk a nice fill and it meant there would be hell to pay for anything that crossed him now.

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 07-10-2007, 05:42 PM

Lydia managed to find a few of her people a live and quickly got a healer that followed her. She knew she needed to get them out safely and to the castle as quickly as possible. She sighed helping a few Narshka up and onto their feet hurrying them past a few dark creatures he seemed barely alive. She cried out to all, "We need to get them to safety. I need at least two to follow me and see what damage has been done."

She huffed as she sent the last man with another of her knights. She hurried quickly on her unicorn and started to gallop off into the village more. Her eyes narrowed and realized at that moment it was a decoy. Luckly she left much of her soldiers at the end of the Oak Tree Tavern to fight off any of the Elishka that might come there way. These creatures at the village were really nothing but pawn scum.

AllyKatt1029
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-11-2007, 02:46 AM

Nashtariel had already killed about 100 of the creatures already. She saw the Queen and rode to her "should i keep killing?" she asked as every creature that came near them she killed with a slash of her sword. She looked at the queen waiting for a command "What should i do? Ill do anything you ask of me" she said bowing her head and killing more creatures as they came for the queen, her horse rearing at some of them and killing them with her heavy hooves.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 07-11-2007, 02:53 AM

[Ugh!! I quit! I'm not bothering with this rp anymore -.-... Sorry DreamEmpress, good luck.]

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2007, 05:38 PM

OCC: End of RPG... Sorries. I am only ending it because I am not big on two people rpg. I might restart a new one latter.

AllyKatt1029
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-12-2007, 12:31 AM

((oh ya'll whatever lol))

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 07-12-2007, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyKatt1029
[Just so you know, I gave up because im sick of your mary-sue character and the illogic with which you play.. 100 enemies in one post? with a char that hurt her ankle? Seriously play it a bit more sensible, even I'd never handle as many in one go unless my char were some kinda super powerful mage blasting huge fireballs at a battalion of enemies and even that feels a bit unrealistic to me]

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 07-12-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyKatt1029
[Just so you know, I gave up because im sick of your mary-sue character and the illogic with which you play.. 100 enemies in one post? with a char that hurt her ankle? Seriously play it a bit more sensible, even I'd never handle as many in one go unless my char were some kinda super powerful mage blasting huge fireballs at a battalion of enemies and even that feels a bit unrealistic to me]
OCC: I have to agree. Sorry.