The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-14-2007, 01:31 AM

Ester looked up at the angels up in the sky wishing she was one of them instead of what she was. She can't remeber the last time she flew above the clouds. She walked off with a sigh.
Out of nowhere a man jumped in front of her. Most humans hated demons and wanted them capture. He attact her. She pulled out her swords and fought him, the fight lasted a grand total of six seconds before she had him on his knees. He begged for his life, but because she knew he wouldn't spare hers, she killed him.

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-15-2007, 05:02 AM

Yotsuba sat up slowly and looked around carefully. She had felt a demonic aura, not quite like her own, but she felt one. She couldn't help wondering where it came from, she had some trouble pin-pointing it. She was curious as to why a demon would show themselves so openly. If she could sense the aura as easily, any one else with some power would sense it too. She placed her arms back behind her and propped herself up as she still sat on the hill. From time to time she would scan the park around her, wondering if the person who owned that aura would come into closer view.

She let out a small sigh as she glanced back up at the sky. Things here where she was were so much different from her home. At least here, people didn't really recognise her. Usually by now a lower-class demon would have run up to her and tried to kill her. She wasn't exactly liked, considering she was Lucifer's daughter. Some people, be they demons, angelics, or humans did fear her. Although she did try to keep a low profile when she was on earth; She didn't like to cause trouble but if trouble found her she didn't have a problem stopping it. She lowered her head and looked back at the park around her, scanning the grounds once more.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-15-2007, 07:01 AM

Name- Saki

Age- looks 20 actually 400 years old

Gender- Male

Race- Demon

Personality- Morbid, Lazy, sometimes easy going, More talkitive once you get to know him

Looks-

Weapon- Black colored long sword

History: He was the bodyguard for the throne of hell but was then banished from hell years ago by Lucifer for killing too many demons that had pissed him off. Also that Lucifer thought Saki was a spy for the almighty and that he didn't want the likes of him around his family or in hell slaying other demons.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-15-2007, 07:09 AM

Saki walked down one of the paths as his jacket flowed along with the breeze. He moved his eyes around looking at his surrounding hoping that he wont be noticed as he walks over to the hill flops down at the bottom of the hill resting his elbows on his knees sighing.

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-15-2007, 07:21 AM

Yotsuba watched as the guy walked over and plopped himself down at the base of the hill she was sitting on. She cocked an eyebrow as she sat watching him for a few minutes, his aura was different, in some way but she wasn't sure. She was having trouble figuring out whether he was a demon, angel or human. He appeared human enough, unlike her. She stuck out like a sore thumb, large black neko ears and a long black tail. It was clear she was a demon. This guy, she really couldn't tell. She leaned forward and placed her elbows to her knees. She was rather curious and extremely bored; Nothing was going on around here and she couldn't resist wanting to introduce herself just for some conversation.

She continued to sit where she had been for a few moments longer before she talked herself into going closer to the man. She stood up, dusted the grass from her clothes and proceeded to walk down the hill at a slow pace as to not alarm the guy. She made no noise as she walked, her wooden sandals made not even the slightest sound as she stepped on the grass. She was talented enough to keep her feet from making noise as she moved; She was extremely lite on her feet. She managed to get perhaps two or three feet from him without making noise, she paused. "....Hello...." She murmured while she thought to herself 'I couldn't think of something better to say? I'm such a dork'

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 07:27 AM

He turned his head looking at her with his crimson colored eyes. He looked at her up and down and nodded "Hello surprized to have someone talk to me politely." He spoke to her calmy and friendly hoping not to get on her bad side from what he was saying. He turned his head back looking down at the grass as he picked up a little thing of grass.

Yotsy

Old 09-15-2007, 07:37 AM

You couldn't tell it by her face but she was smiling a little on the inside. She was surprised that he even spoke to her; Most people didn't once they saw her ears and tail. So perhaps he wasn't human, and he couldn't be an angelic and be so cordial. She stepped a little closer and knelt down in the grass a few feet away from him; She tucked her kimono style top under her as she went to sit down. She glanced over at him a couple times, curious to know more about him. He seemed a little familiar but she couldn't exactly pin-point it. Did she know him from her past or was she just wishing she did?

"....Your a demon aren't you?" She asked trying not to stare at him. She didn't want to seem weird but she couldn't resist wanting to stare blankly. His eye color was really interesting, she had not met a lot of people with crimson eyes. His hair, it too was very nice to look at; Black and white, again something she had not seen a lot of. You could say that when her father was alive she lived a very sheltered life. Which said something for her fathers parenting skills.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 07:42 AM

Saki's eyes looked over to her as he notices that she was looking at him blankly. Thinking on how he would answer her question his turned to the side facing her and nods softly to her speaking "Yes I am a demon hard to tell that I am huh by the way I look." Smirking softly as one of his fangs become visible. "And I notice your a demon as well....sorry but I dont know your name." Looks at her with his crimson eyes blankly.

Yotsy

Old 09-15-2007, 07:49 AM

She thought it was funny that he was looking at her the same way she had looked at him. Was it really that noticeable that she was staring 'blankly'? She usually had a very cold and distant look on her face, so the fact that she was able to do blank was astonishing. It would be even more amazing if she could force a smile to her face at one point. She turned her head back towards the ground in front of her, looking at the grass and then shifting her eyes towards the trees. It was nice out, with a slight breeze that lifted her hair every once in awhile. She wouldn't bother looking back over at him when she spoke, "My name...." She paused reluctant to tell him the truth. "....It's Yotsuba..."

She still didn't look back over at him, she feared he'd know who she was and then remove himself from her company. Most people did, regardless of how nice she tried to be around them. Something about her being the daughter of the devil really scared them away. As the wind blew past her face again she lifted her clawed hand to her head and pushed her long purple hair in place behind her ear.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 07:54 AM

Freezing as he eyes widened remembering that name somewhere. He had a flashback of when he was back in hell protecting the throne and killing all those demons he remembered the one female demon that Yotsuba looked like. Waking up from the flashback he shook his head and looked at her blankly "I bet your wanting to know my name its Saki." He scratches his head as a faint smile came across his lips as his hair swayed in the wind. Looking up at the sky he sighed and then looked back at her.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-15-2007, 04:03 PM

Ester looked at the man that she had just killed. She looked away, Why can't humans just leave me alone?! She noticed another human running away in the distance. She hated humans but tried to just leave them alone but it was hard considering that they wanted her head. She sighed and walked off.
Ester came across two people talking she could only tell that one of them was a demon. She sighlently walked by them.

Yotsy

Old 09-15-2007, 05:38 PM

"Saki is it? Alright" She stated as she shifted her glance from Saki to notice the girl passing by. For a moment she thought that girl was the owner to the aura that she had felt earlier, but didn't think any more on it. Her eyes trailed back to Saki, she looked at him still thinking that he looked familiar. She felt like she had met him once before but she couldn't exactly remember. If she had met him, it must have been when she was a lot younger, perhaps while her father was still alive. Anything before the day her father was killed was hazy to her now. She didn't like dwelling on the happier times in her life, she always seemed to get stuck on the sad ones and the reasons why such things happened.

Sadly, Yotsuba felt like she was bad luck. Perhaps she thought that because she was a black cat after all. She blinked slowly, not opening her eyes right away. She thought to herself, 'what type of demon is afraid of silly superstitions....' She shook her head a little, as she focused on Saki once more. "...Um... Do you get the feeling we've met before?" She asked, almost unsure of why she even bothered to ask. The question just slipped out of her mouth. What type of question was that anyway? That isn't exactly something you should ask someone you've just met is it?

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-15-2007, 05:44 PM

Looking at her for a moment and nodding agreeing to her. " I think we have but I dont remember where for sure Yotsuba. You look really familiar but I just can't put my finger on it." Scratching his head lightly trying to think where they met before. His eye switch to the girl that was passing by and then back at Yotsuba with the same look as before. "Do you remember anything in your past that makes you think that we met before." Placing his feet on the hill propping his elbows on his knees looking at her.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 09:57 PM

Marr touched down on the ground lightly with a slight smile on his face.
He was exoctic-looking for a demon with his tanned skin, light pink hair and the sripes of lime green that deocated his curled back horns. He was noticeabley handsome. Marr's tanned skin accented a his well-built body. He was tall and slim, but muscular.

At the momment we wore a calm smile, but his hand was on the hidden dagger in his pants pocket.

Supposedly he was "psychotic". He laughed everytime he heard himself diagnosed as such in a mix of warped humor and fond narcicism. He wasn't going to be locked up again. He was free and he planned to remain free.

He turned to look at where he'd landed, his blue eyes were light and cold as steel.

Yotsy

Old 09-16-2007, 12:06 AM

Yotsuba shifted her weight and leaned back, her arms holding her up. "I don't remember a lot, to tell you the truth. My past is a blur, at least everything before my parents died" She paused and let out a small sigh. "Everything after their death is crisp in my mind, unfortunately I think we may have bumped into each other sometime while my mother and father were still alive" She couldn't help but look a little saddened after bringing up what she did. She tried to hide the fact that she was emotionally scarred by her parents deaths, but sometimes she failed miserably at hiding it.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-16-2007, 11:03 AM

Looking at her with shock moving towards her. "Your parents are dead. May I ask who killed them if you dont mind. I dont know anything that has happened after I was banished from there." He looked at her kind saddened but eager waiting for an answer from her. Raising an hand scratching his head again as he shifted his black longsword so we was comfortable.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2007, 04:32 PM

((Can someone tell me if they don't mind me joining their conversation/roleplay? Started late and am feeling a tad shut out.))

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 09-16-2007, 04:35 PM

((It's fine if you join :) I really don't mind))

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2007, 05:16 PM

Marr caught sight of an angel among the clouds.

He sprung confidently into the air once more, his wings beat powerfully as he rode the wind into the sky. He burst out from under the cloud she was on and appeared in front of her, the light from the sun shining on his back. It was an impressive display.

He hovered there. The beat of his wings gecame more relaxed, unlike an angel, he could not stand on the clouds.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 09-16-2007, 05:19 PM

Joy smiled aa a strange boy flew over to her and sat by her side. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hello. Whet's you're name?" She asked curiously.
Joy did'nt know many other Angels, but she was keen to meet new people.

Yotsy

Old 09-16-2007, 05:41 PM

((For future reference, I don't mind if someone wants to jump in the conversation my character is having with The Dark Ringmaster))

Yotsuba looked over at him, a little stunned that Saki actually wanted to know about her parents deaths. Did he really not hear about it? Maybe it was true that he was banished before they had died. If so, they've met before and where? She had so many questions running through her mind, but she felt it better to answer his first. She shifted her glance around checking to see how many people were around her. It didn't seem like many, so she felt safe divulging such information to this fellow demon. "They were killed . . . unfortunately, by my older brother...." She muttered with a slight sadness. She had not really told anyone outright before and now that she had, she felt worse off. It was like she was actually accepting the fact that the killer had to be her brother.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2007, 05:52 PM

Marr was taken aback when the angel adressed him so calmly.

She didn't appear to know who he was. He was wanted even in hell for the things he had done. He was pretty sure that he was infamous on both sides, though those he met were often not informed of his actual crimes.

Even if she didn't recognise his appearance, surely she knew he was a demon? He arched his wings and touched the top of his head to make sure the horns showed through hiscropped hair. Perhaps she had never met one before.

Was she pretending? He hoped not, it would be nice to relax for once and she was quite pretty. He wondered why female angels were often so much prettier than female demons.

He smiled and said in sweet almost flirty tone, "Marr".
It didn't occur to him ask her name in return. His borderline self-obsession often caused him to forget that other people had things to say too.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-16-2007, 07:13 PM

::Stroking the cat beside her, Hiakri felt the aura of a few demons nearby and sat up. The dead man lay in his pool of blood in the bath before her and she covered her mouth in horror. "Who..could have done this...?" Her eyes teared up, the small cat tried to comfort her. She sighed and picked up the cat and made a dash towards the sky. Heaven was closed off to her; the head Archangel closed the gates after hearing of Demons being released from hell. He didnt know she was residing on earth that day... noone in Heaven knew, because it was forbidden by law to be seen with humans or even observing them.
Catching a light air, Hiakri flew up and hit the beautiful man that was conversating with another angel. I dropped the kitten that she had in her grasp and she shrieked as She watched it plummet towards earth.::

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-16-2007, 11:08 PM

Marr tumbled to the side and fought to regain his composure.
So much for his "grand" entrance. On instinct he dived down below the clouds once more. He positioned himself under the falling object, knowing that if he picked it up while he was moving so fast, he would destroy it. It fell into his out stretched hands.

Marr got a good look at it for the first and was shocked to see that he was holding a kitten. He would have dropped it again, he was known for his cruelty, but it occured to him that it might not be a good idea.

There were now two angels present. Who knew how many more could be afoot? If attention was drawn to him, he might be faced with more than he could handle. He fought using more underhanded tactics. He wasn't one for an actual head-on fight.

He could imagine the humiliation of being returned to his cell by angels. He shuddered.

Marr once more broke through the clouds and deposited the kitten lightly into its owners hands.

His back was to the sun again. He realized this was probably why the angel hadn't noticed he was a demon, it would be difficult to see him while looking towards the sun. To them, he was proably little more than an impressive-looking bronze skinned figure.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-17-2007, 01:15 AM

A look of anger showed upon his face his crimson eyes starting to look like they were burning. He clinched a fist and slammed it againist the ground beside him away from Yotsuba."I have failed him as a bodyguard." Lowers his head in shame. Raising his head finally looking at her "Your father was a good man I was proud to be his bodyguard." Undoing his fist he rubbed his face some and shook his head.