SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-03-2007, 05:30 AM

Deep in the sea, there lives a wondrous community of mer-folk. Theyre known as the Atlantians, and they guard a precious treasure known as Hoshu's Chest, which has been guarded for centuries by the Mermaid priestess since the beginning of time.
With water exploration getting to be more of a threat, the Priestess's are all on guard, but the head Priestess is always fluttering about on her own little adventures, meeting other fish and is very interested in studying humans, but is always told to stay out of sight.
One day, she gets too close to a boat and is caught up in a terrible huge net, and is taken away to a lab to be studied.
And this is where the story begins....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please PM all applications to me, using this copy/paste code. PLEASE NOTE- semi-literate only. Im not a big fan of posts that are 10 paragraphs long...

Please, Semi-Literate RP-ers only. GOOD example of a add on story:

*she sighed as she bled from the gaping wound from her arm. The fles began buzzing and the sun began to rise. The war was over, for now. The wind picked up and she closed her eyes, taking in the calmness after the storm*

NOT LIKE THIS

*he smiled and fell asleep*
or
*he jumped and fell down*

PLEASE when making a post, try to involve the mood, environment, feelings of the character and things around the character.

•NO CYBERING
•Although i don't recommend cybering, a romantic relationship is OK. NO cybering or sexual references please. If one wants to have dinner with another character, thats ok. Just PLEASE keep it all PG-13!
•You may leave the RP at any time, but please make your character leave in a nice manner, unless you want to be killed off, pm anoter rp-er to do so.
•If you feel that youre not fitting in the RP or you want to go off with a character alone in the RP to RP by yourselves, you may do so. Please PM me to let me know youre leaving the RP and ill take your character off the list.
•Id love for this RP thread to NOT die, but please, dont BUMP the thread.
•NO KILLING OFF OF ANOTHER CHARACTER
•When speaking out of character, please use [these], and when your character is speaking use quotation marks, it makes reading an entry alot easier.

This is for semi-literate role players only. Please fill out this form when joining in: and PM them to me!

Code:
Im joining in!!

Character name:
Character Personality:
Picture of Character:
Additional Characters we should know about:
More Pics(Links ONLY!)

IF THERE ARE any questions, PLEASE PM me directly and Ill do my best to address them, Thanks! ^.^ and please remember, have fun!

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:31 AM

Characters

Character name: Aoi
Race: Mermaid
Special Abilities: Healing, Talks to animals
Character Personality: Very curious about everything, wants to meet and study a human up close. Doesn't have the heart to harm others. Loves to go off on her own and explore sunken ships and gather treasures from there to add to her collection. Wants to open a Human Science's Museum one day and is gathering stuff to put in it. The stuff she gathers is shunned amongst her kind and she hides it all in a deep cave.
She has no love intrest, even though her father is constantly trying to get her to hook up with other mer-men, but she has no interest.
Picture of Character:

Additional Characters we should know about: Stubborn and overprotective Father. Aoi being his only daughter, he is VERY protective of her and despises humans for harpooning his wife. Aoi claims it was an accident to this day; she was only an infant when her mother died.
More Pics(Links ONLY!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflower
Im joining in!!

Character name: Noel
Race: Mermaid
Special Abilities: Her singing, depending on what songs she sings the effects will be different. ex: soothing, painful, healing, etc.
Character Personality: calm, gentle, caring, and studious
Picture of Character:
Additional Characters we should know about:No
More Pics(Links ONLY!) http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6786/121lq8lb4.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9...il338cfvm7.jpg

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:32 AM

reserved

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 AM

reserved

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:46 AM

::i awaken slowly to find myself in an unfamiliar place... i look around frantically but nothing is known to me; I swim forward to only plunk my head against a thick glass. I sigh, rubbing my forehead and swim from side to side- the tank is so very small. I wished I hadn't interfered with the fishing crew... I hate when they fish in my waters...
My long flowy hair swooshes behind me as I pace back and fourth; I go against the glass and press my hands up against it; its cold... the water im in is green... I don't see anything familiar as I look though the glass. Odd beeping sounds come from outside; a computer screen records my every move. I curse at myself and go to the top of the tank, no use. Its closed off, tight.
I swim back to the bottom and just wait; maybe they'll throw me back knowing I cant be made into a meal like my friends they caught in their net.::

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 PM

((Locking at your request. If you change your mind, PM me :) ))