ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 09-15-2007, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatch
((Me too..Night!!))
(alright good night)

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 01:17 PM

Dale had turned away from his brothers and moved beside Sartho.
"Do you mind a personal question?" He asked quietly. He paused, looking back over his kin, thinking of how long it had been since they'd started on this journey. They'd went through hell the first few months that they found themselves on the Plane of Earth...never knowing how they got there...He shook his head and looked back.
"What exactly are you?"

((I'm not going to be on Evenings for a while, sorry))

ladysephiroth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ladysephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to ladysephiroth

Old 09-18-2007, 07:42 PM

Sarios still invisble now what a few measly bucks not even enough for a room o well i'lll just stay like this

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 09-24-2007, 03:02 AM

Gwenifer's eyes flew open, she was on her side, and limbs spread to her side, uncovered by the blankets which in her sleep, had been strewn away from her. A film of cold sweat drenched her body, and she was breathing hard, as if the perfectly normal air around her would not sustain her lungs. She blinked, and winced at the feeling of her parched throat. Sitting up, she scanned the room, it was still dark outside. She blinked once again, to relieve the blur from her eyes. Her deep breathing slowed, and she stood up, and stepped into the bathroom. After a shower, she packed all of her things together, slung her bag over her back. She decided to leave a bit of money on the corner of Zack's bed, and a note reading: Sorry, I've got to go. Thank you. -Gwenifer. Then she promptly left the hotel, out into the now quiet, and dark city.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2007, 02:20 PM

Alec hadn't been able to sleep, so he'd stood watch on the other side of the bed that Zack and Dale were supposed to share..but since Zack was the only one actually sleeping in it, he figured his brother might need an extra pair of eyes to watch for him.
He saw Gwen lay the note alongside Zack's head and the moron simply mumbled and turned over, tightening the blanket around him. He sighed and followed her out.
"Where are you going?" He muttered just loud enough as they made it out onto the street.
"Surely you wern't thinking of leaving us so soon were you?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-24-2007, 10:00 PM

Gwenifer slowly turned, still in her slow walk through the dark and empty streets. She gave Alec an emotionless, serious stare, "I'm... I'm busy, I don't think you guys need to be pulled in." She gave a weak smile and turned back into the street. After a moment she turned her head to the side, peering at him from the corner of her eye, "sorry, I don't even know why I'm here." She shrugged, and adjusting her small bag on her bag, walked on.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2007, 03:27 PM

"You can't leave, not now." Alec's pupil's flashed once in the dark like Zack's had in the bar. He blinked as if confused and then shook his head.
"What I mean is...don't pamper us, we're big boys...besides..I think Zack would be crushed if you left without telling him why." He turned and lay a hand aside his head, he was getting a headache...just like the time before....just...like...just like before.
Dale.....is this....is this what the Elders meant by the Trinity curse?

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 04:30 PM

she had followed them dwon the stairs and hid around a corner while she was inivisable, she listened to them

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-25-2007, 11:12 PM

Gwenifer stared back at Alec, responding to his words with silence. She did not exactly care what Zack had to say, even though she knew she should. "Zack..." She looked down, then back up, "Alec..." She looked at him as he brought his hand to his head, "are you okay?" She stared with a concerned, but still altogether stern expression.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 01:19 AM

"I'm....I'm fine....just...it's just a headache." He gritted his teeth, this wasn't normal...did it have something to do with...with the Triad....with Dale's wings....he couldn't ever be certain...their lives were already screwed up as it was...Alec didn't need this..not now.
"I'm not asking you...to explain anything...just...what is it that's following you? What is it that drowns out every bit of sanity left to me?" He clenched his head in his hands and groaning fell to the ground.
"Damn....." He looked everywhich way he could..there was someone else there...he couldn't pinpoint it...but if they didn't show themselves soon...he was going to have a fit..the pounding in his head was louder now...and he was sure that Zack and Dale would be awake by now..it's pain spreading to them as well.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-26-2007, 01:32 AM

Gwenifer's expression was now that of true concern, "Alec!" She took a step towards him, and as his pain seemed to become worse, she came forward to him completely, and put a hand on the other side of his head. "I think this is a little more than a headache," she said looking into his eyes, which almost seemed to flicker. "We'll worry about me later," she paused, and looked up through at the hotel that towered above them, "is this happening to Zack and Dale too?"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 01:39 AM

"Not by much...but it's getting that way." He chuckled true to Alec fashion and shook his head.
"We talk about you NOW I've got to know...whatever is bothering you...it's affecting us as well....'Nephilim are bound to their emotions' remember?.....ours...as well as those around us." He growled and wavered to stand.
"To a lesser degree...yes..Zack and Dale should be feeling it's effects...but probably..to them it's merely a buzz."

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 01:46 AM

whats happening over there damn I can't hear..... but it looks like he's in pain from here she was still she didn't want to alarm them in case she went visible

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-26-2007, 01:46 AM

Gwenifer removed her hand from his head, her face a little red, but in the dark one could barely tell. She looked at him, once again, emotionless. "... Since I was young, someone has been following me." The thought of the face made her hand glide to the handle of her gun by force of habit. She looked at him, still serious, but a look of wonder marked her eyes, "why would you feel the pain more than them?"

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 01:52 AM

Alec staggered back a moment feeling the brunt of her pain wash over him briefly, then he focused and cleared his vision.
"So...that's...." He nodded and swooned only once more.
"To answer your question...You're closer to me than either of them...you're the core of the pain...well not you...in person..but your fear...your nervousness..." He turned his gaze to her, eyes shallow and wavering.
"But you're not the only one....there's someone else here....someone I didn't notice before."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-26-2007, 01:59 AM

Gwenifer silently watched him stagger, until it looked as if he might have fallen over, and she reached for him. Her hands very quickly receded, "me...? I'm doing this to you?" Now confused, she merely blinked, and attempted to wash out all of her emotions, they did not often show on the outside, yet they wanted to bust out on the inside. She looked into his eyes, which seemed to reflect his weakness, he was definitely in pain. "Someone else?" She staggered back and whipped out her pistols, pointing them from left to right, her head shooting from side to side, for a sign of movement.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 AM

Alec righted himself and steadied his body.
"To a degree." He nodded and slumped to the ground.
"Yes...there's...some..one.."
"I did warn you Alec.." Dale muttered as he moved out into the street.
"Not to let your walls falter."
"S-Shut up." Zack stood beside his brother but made his way over to Alec in a moment.
"You really should listen more often...we can't afford to lose here...not to them...not the Triad."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-26-2007, 02:12 AM

Gwenifer did not flinch as the two other brothers appeared, she did however, lower her guns. After a moment she quietly slipped them into their holsters. She felt more comfortable now, if that was possible for her. She smiled a bit, nodding at the brothers, then turned back into the street, her hands still resting on the holsters, in case the mystery person was not either of the other brothers.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 04:33 PM

crap I have been found out but she held stilll and calmed down when the brothers came out o man I tought they found me that would be bad....very

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-28-2007, 03:02 AM

Gwenifer's hands slid from the handle of her guns to her backpack straps, she sighed, and stepped further out in to the street. She stood, contemplating, then shook her head, and walked further into the street, in the direction of the center of the city. Her silhouette following her, and stretching itself behind her, as if part of her wanted to stay, but her body moved her forward.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2007, 03:23 AM

"Gwenifer?" Zack handed Alec off to Dale and then made a step towards her.
"Where are you going?"
"Away." Alec grunted and gripped his head.
"Maybe it's for the best...she..attracts..." He shook his head.
"No..it's the one that follows her...they attract the Triad Zack...who knows what would happen if she stayed...let her go."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-28-2007, 03:27 AM

Gwenifer turned and nodded solemnly. Skipping a farewell, she stepped into the dark of the city, a little sad, but she could not bring worse upon them. After a few blocks she felt a throb in her gut, sighing she whipped her gun out and pulled the trigger at a small creature that had popped out of the concrete. As it ceased to exist, it's body faded into the concrete, she shoved her gun back in her holster, and walked on.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-05-2007, 01:26 AM

"Zack." Dale's pale eyes darted around the street..they were still very much in the open.
"We should move back inside." With a final look back Zack nodded and followed Dale as he hefted Alec's body back inside...after such a stunning blow...he would need the rest.

Come to me...come little one...it's time you knew... gray head bowed, an old bent Drow circled knobby and sharp hands over a scrying pool...he was calling to the female that had already gotten herself too involved with the Triad's current hosts...if she was to help the other Planes and save herself as well...she would need to know what was going on...and he was the only one who knew the legend in all it's horror.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-05-2007, 02:09 AM

Gwenifer trudged on through the night. Suddenly the streetlight flickered, and she could no longer see around her. After her eyes adjusted she could see another streetlight in the distance, she was beginning to feel frightened, but pushed on and followed the light. Her body was becoming stiff, suddenly she heard a sound from a bush, the trigger on her pistol was pulled within seconds. A single styrofoam cup with a nicely sized hole in it blew itself out of the bush. She was breathing heavily, her throat was dry, "what the hell have I done?" She turned back, and ran, "I've got to get back to them, I can't do this..." She was now at a full sprint heading in the direction she knew to be where the brothers were. Another street light flickered out, and she ran into a wall at full sprint. Dazed now, she was stumbling, and attempting to sprint, "ZACK!" Then what little light there seemed to be began fading in and out, her head was throbbing.

ladysephiroth
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2007, 04:38 PM

Sario listened and shook her head someone who attracts never heard of it back home but being here a lot of strange things happen she sighed well I had better now go back....thses boys might be my ticket outta here