SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 02:45 PM

[ OMGGGGG, yayyyy for Axe!! They are such awesome characters, we can't let our opposing pains in the asses go to waste! ]

Ryv exited the clock tower, swinging an extremely large cloak around and then about, somehow managing to fasten the clasp about her neck and draw the hood up in one fluid motion, all the while still keeping on the move. It was made of hemp, which wasn't seen on most these days, the material raggedly rubbing against her skin, the irritation occasionally shooting to her arms or legs, where she could rake her skin with her cropped, painted nails. 'I hate this fuckin' thing,' she growled to Jiko, who, by now, had clothed himself in the same. Jiko simply grinned, as it was highly amusing watching his beloved captain struggle with her cumbersome cloak, which looked much like a tent on her female figure. She was, after all, of a precarious height, taller than an average man, shorter than the taller ones, therefore, trying to find a cloak that was neither too short nor too long for her had become a chore that everyone, including Ryv, had given up on. Instead, she opted for one that dragged on the ground, preferring the cover despite the tripping and snagging on various pointy rocks along the way.

There was a slight bounce in her step, which Jiko could tell meant she was in a pretty fair mood, despite his hanging of her earlier. It was becoming a bit warm, though; it didn't seem to faze Ryv, who simply trotted right along the way, clamoring atop a large mound of rubble where they rested. Though the pile was meager by most standards, she could see most of what was left of the town, including the vagrants and vagabonds that were currently hard at work, looting up the place. However, that was not her main concern. Liars and thieves fetched a bounty, and wherever a bounty lay, so did the bounty hunter, waiting for the opportune time to strike and then collect.

She quirked a brow, allowing a callous smirk to dance upon her turquoise painted lips, the only thing visible beneath the shadow of her hood. 'Well, well,' she mumbled thoughtfully, though it came off more maniacally than anything, as she waved disinterestedly at the figure in black, stealthily combing their surroundings. She withdrew a pair of binoculars, dilating the lenses as both she and Jiko trained their eyes upon him, she stroking chin as her potent voice cut into the silence surrounding them. 'Who do we think we are?' she questioned, her tone abnormally light and airy as she addressed the man, though she was, in fact, merely thinking aloud. She chuckled, watching as another; less inconspicuous man began to stalk the stalker. 'Well, that's interesting.'

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Thirteen looked over down at the letter it was the wrong date she grumbled at herself and her stomach growled she sighed and walked out of the bar staring at the sky once more something didnt feel right.

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-20-2007, 10:20 PM

Keoko walked down a road. Ignoring all that was going around her. She didn't care if the world burned in hell as long as he burned with them too. She glared at the corpse that blocked her path. She spat down on it and continued to walk past it.

The sound of screaming caught Keoko's ear. Her little furry dog ear twitched. She looked around and saw a middle age woman cornered by a man in black. The Man had a knife to the woman and shout "Give me your purse, you good for nothing wench."

"If she's good for nothing then why do you want her purse." Keoko's attitude seemed to change from her hateful mood to a more heroic one. If there was one thing Keoko could not tolerate people picking on others that were weaker then them.

"Shut up woman!" The man in black turned to Keoko. "Mind your business and I might forget that little outburst!."

"Save it. I'm sick of hearing form pigs like you."

"How dare you!" The can lunged at incredible speeds at Keoko. Keoko took a step to the side when he got close enough. This caused him to miss Keoko all together and stumble to stop. Keoko used this time to drive a knife into the back of his neck. As he fell to the ground Keoko walked on forward continuing on her path to find the murderer she'd been hunting.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2007, 10:57 PM

Axe slowly walked along an abandoned road in to town. The occasional soft sound of crunching gravel and wisps of dust blowing gently in the wind led him to believe that he was being followed. He continued on toward town so as to not alert the individual that he was aware of his presence there.

He looked up to locate potential sniping spots within the town and thought he had seen a figure standing there watching him.

Well stupid, you are wearing all black and are probably bigger than most. Of course they are going to watch you, especially if they're criminals..

He ran his fingers through his hair as he mentally berated himself for once again sticking out from everyone else.

He managed to find a local dive bar that appeared to be in operation. He ducked down to avoid smacking his head on the door jam and walked in, taking a seat in the far corner. He noticed someone else in there as well and they appeared to be waiting for something or someone.

Good thing I ate already. Looks like the service sucks.

He unzipped his bag and pulled out a copy of the Kryptican, pulling out a chair from beneath the table to prop up his feet, and began to read, his eyes glancing upward every so often to keep watch.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2007, 11:10 PM

Thirteen leaned back in her chair again her stomach growling once more she tightened her fist "Damn you stomach wont you just be quiet!" she then stood up and her attention was perked at a man who just came in her ears twitched back as she inched her way towards his table interest in her eyes.

"Hello stranger..." Thirteen smirked playfully staring at axe "are you here for any particular reason?" she asked her tone was of interest more the less then it was of curiosity she cocked her head to the side her black cat ears twitching and stared down at the man.

hmm something about him is suspicious maybe my letter had the right time.....or maybe he is just another crook She thought to herself

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2007, 11:41 PM

Axe looked up from his book at the person before him and noticed the ears and tail. Slightly amused he smirked and kept reading the passage he had started.

At least you're not the only freak of nature here Axe, he thought and chuckled softly.

When it became apparent that this creature was not going to leave him alone he looked up long enough to answer.

"I'm just here...passing through is all. Not looking for trouble." He continued to read and without skipping a word from this already memorized passage he began to chuckle a little louder, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Didn't anyone tell you that curiosity kills the cat?"

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-21-2007, 12:18 AM

((And now for a mastermind character. Far too many kill with power evil here.))

UserName: Yoshaki
Name: Jason Martinez
Race: Human
Appearance: Jason looks like he wants. A normal human. He has normal long jet black hair. Worn back in a ponytail to keep his eyes open. His eyes a simple brown covered by square black tinted glasses. His body is is normal. But he fights often enough that the illusion of jello is a front to hide wood. He is about 5'3 and 135 lbs. He walks slowly even when he is in a hurry, and how he walks he swings his left arm too much and the right arm too little so it looks a little awkward. But that is to make him appear more normal, cause everyone is awkward.

He wears no hats, just lets a band hold most of his hair save for his bangs. He tends to like wearing a t-shirt with nothing on it. And a jacket best called a "hacker breaker" since it is made to hold an ungodly amount of things in it's pockets. Which he generally uses to hold fuse line(electirc and fire lit), personal explosive devices, and electric detenators. He also has a tendacy to wear jeans. All in all from afar he looks just another human when he is really a walking force of destruction. Other than that he has been known to carry a shotgun simply because if he can't hit them with a explosive they are close enough for a shotgun.

He tends to be at home working either with a suit to assure he doesn't get chemical burns or just his underwear.

Personality: Jason is sly, manipulative, and charismatic. He enjoys making friends so that he will have a connection everywhere. He tries to avoid hostile situations whenever he can. And when they do arise he did them for a reason. He believes in foresight, thinking that to die trying isn't worth it, that you can always find another way. He is also very cocky, whenever he plans an attack he always sends a hint beforehand just to see if someone will figure out. He is religious, never doing anything on sundaes except prayer and church. He thinks that if God can understand what he does, then maybe he truly is infallible, because something was right about everything. He is surgical in how he takes care of operations, trying hard to keep a grand amount of knowledge to an almost perfect degree. And if he is pursued he even plans that deep just to kill them. But most of all is there is a seperation in the kindness he shows as a normal person, and a kindness as an associate believing if someone joins his cause then they are blood in and blood out. Never to go again.

History: He was born in the Northwest. He knows this because of his birth certificate. Though unsure what city. At a very young age his father was gone, and like many he became a lone son of his mother. He grew up staring at the whole universe, and on this planet all of it's problems made him very angry growing up. At 18 he left the house much like many he knew. He built his strength in fights in his youth and his mind digging through the library. Unable to trust the way the school taught due to the fact that the whole word was because of people believing in rulers, he chose to never believe them.

He took a dead end job at a college as a janitor. Using his time in the late night to study further into books, and during the day eavesdropping on lectures, and debating them by himself.

After that he began to destroy. He didn't care for the Council, and anyone who supported them was his enemy. He figures that the only way to make a new and right government is to obliderate the old one and to force a new one into existance.

He has since then been unkown for a few terrorist attacks against the government. Conventions, inaugral balls, and even once on the road.

He tends to work at the bank and sell soap for money these days and they provide for his massive attacks quite easily.

He hopes one day his work will finally find culmination, and a new world will arise from the broken ashes of this one, made to repair what problems have come from this one and those before it.

((how is that?))

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2007, 12:23 AM

"ah but with much satisfaction it came back.." She replied sitting down across from him "Passing through eh? And from where?" She asked her cat like eyes examining him with a tone of humor tenting them as she crossed her legs her tail swishing around once again her stomach growled causing her to growl and blush and lean back in her chair a little looking at the book in axes hands with wonder

(good good yoshaki :D)

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-21-2007, 12:42 AM

((Yay! Let's blow stuff up!))

Axe had to smile. He had set himself up for that retort and it amused him that this creature did not seem to be afraid of him at all.

"I guess I asked for that one, huh..." he replied sheepishly. He was tempted to stomp on the swishing tail with his foot but thought better of it. He had just met this creature and didn't know if it was friend or foe just yet. Someone like this could prove helpful in rooting out infidels within the town if they had any traits other than physical ones like that of a cat.

He closed his bible and left it to rest of the table, taking notice of the creature's curiosity. It was full of strange symbols and notations that he had made in his own language so he doubted that the creature could read any of it. "You may look at it if you wish. If you tear it or bend a page I will have your tail hanging from my belt." Axe's eyes were cold and his tone menacing. No one showed disrespect to the word of his God and got away with it.

He leaned back in the chair and looked out at the broken clock tower. "So", he said with a huff. "What's to do here?"

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2007, 12:59 AM

"To do here? hmmm...Die,Starve oh and there is a nice dark alley way if you want a death wish" she looked at the book and handed it back "hmm hanging onto something like religion isn't my thing.." her tail curled as she stared out the window herself "Things are happening.." she murmered lowly

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-21-2007, 01:18 AM

He was walking down the street today. Just as he always did. Today he had brought along a bit of equipment to create soap. Lye. The danger of lye was massive when it came into contact with water. And he felt the extra power was fun for him. It also broke the ice at parties. Course no one looked at him, save for a few girls who seemed to like his look. He gave them a common wink, watched them giggle, but get shy and run off. And that made him giggle too

He didn't drink. Drinking made you awkward in thinking. And he couldn't afford to look awkward in thinking.

Really it was because he had to have associates. Who knew he might just get a little hint to what he should be aiming at. What he should be afraid of. So he could win. All the time.

He took a seat and ordered his high alcohol drink which he would not drink all night. He would just let it sit there as he walked about.

Firstly eavesdropping, it would help him get into a conversation if one arose he enjoyed.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-21-2007, 01:53 AM

"Die or starve huh" , Axe stated flatly. "Personally I have no fear of death. I will meet it head on and graciously meet my God whom I have served for so long. It would be an honor."

He picked up his book off the table and placed it delicately in the bag and returned his gaze to the creature. "Thankfully, I've already eaten.. creatures similar to you in fact. A little gamey but then again.. I should have cooked them first I suppose."

He did a quick survey of the room and leaned in closer to the creature. "Things happen all the time little creature... you just have to be ready when they occur." He leaned back and studied the creature, pursing his lips and rubbing the scruff on his chin. "Do you have a name or am I to call you creature forever?"

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-21-2007, 02:07 AM

He was intent on the conversation. The man was devout. He skimmed a look behind and noticed his book wasn't the same bible he followed. That meant if he had to look over the man he wouldn't talk about religion. The man didn't seem a debater, he seemed a conquistador.

He wasn't seeming kind either. In the end from what he had heard he was a torturous, devout, and basic bastard. He seemed perfect to work for the government.

((that part seemed just a bit mean to the government but I thought it was funny as well))

Probably a merc. That seemed to be part of the organisation of himself. Open, one sided, and blunt.

He almost took a drink but put down the drink quickly. He asked for a soda to mix with and some nachos so he might be able to unconsciously finish it while he continued to eavesdrop.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-21-2007, 04:20 AM

((Yes, well... Axe has been designed to be an A#1 asshole so you pegged him right ;) ))

Axe shifted in his chair so that he could see just past the creature and began to study the man with the drink while he waited for a response to his question.

Where the hell did he get that?

Axe soon grew tired of waiting. He rose suddenly and crossed the room in about two paces and began to make himself something to drink. He looked around as though daring someone to try to stop him and then went back to looking at the various bottles. Settling for some cheap scotch and a splash of soda with two ice cubes he took his drink in hand and the bottle of scotch and turned to head toward the table. He paused briefly to look at the man sitting there quietly and nodded; both to be somewhat friendly and to also acknowledge that his presence was known. He sat back down and propped his feet up once more.

"Now, little creature... your name"

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2007, 04:43 AM

"They Call me thirteen..not creature.and death is loved not feared it is your got that saves people who would of been dead from suicide by themselves long ago but instead the suffer." She murmured lowly and leaned back herself
staring out into the toxic sky something was not right and she meant it something was stirring and she would find it out.

She then took the letter from her pocket and handed it to the man "have you seen this letter?" she asked

it read

Dear Thirteen,

You as one of many of the bounty hunter renewing our peace and
showing us your power by the criminals you have brought down. has called us to invite you to join our council which pays more then you will get with the job you have now. We are after such criminals that have massacred and has had other bounty hunter cower in fear. We are finding the more sincere and not to mention more willed and skillful bounty hunter to join our council. You will receive another letter in a day from this letter. We would like you to meet us at the drink and drive bar. The directions are printed on the back. remember this. Id you do join this clan of ours you will
never be able to turn back.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-21-2007, 04:59 AM

"Thirteen huh..." Axe stated as he took the letter. It took him a while to read since he could speak the human language fluently he had not been so lucky learning to read it. He had maybe a third or fourth grade reading level. He mouthed the words and sounded them out in his head until he reached the end. He glanced upward at the man sitting behind Thirteen and crumpled the paper, much to the dismay of the creature, and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Don't get your tail all knotted. Is there somewhere else we could go...to talk?" Axe was not sure he trusted this creature but seeing as how it was the first to talk to him he would put himself out there a bit. "If you lead me in to a trap, I'll kill you."

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2007, 05:09 AM

Thirteen blinked then tilted her head and nodded "My apartment..." she said sitting up "do you know something about it?" her kitty ears twitched and a light flickered in her eyes "No trap.." she put up her fingers up "scouts honor" she said and then stood up her tail flicking "And leave my tail out of this.."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-21-2007, 01:18 PM

He gave a friendly nod back, waiting still for his nachos. He got his soda mildly quick though so he opened that and took a quick swig. Then picked up his drink, only to swirl it around a little then put it down and went back to eavesdropping.

He heard the letter pretty clear when king phonics was able to read it out loud. It gave him a smile that some of those groups were hiring more mercs to come after people like him. He hadn't been paying too much attention to the news though so he wasn't sure who had done that last killing. What he did know was due to it they were really taking risk to capture men like him. Mass murderers.

His nachos got there and he took a few cheese filled bites. Enjoying the taste a bit. Nice and crunchy, but very salty. He would need another coke just to get halfway.

He marked in his mind that both of them were bounty hunters. Being bounty hunters befriending at least one would be profitable to him in many ways. And if not that he would just be a shadow on them for a bit.

He took another big cheesy bite and continued his act.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:10 AM

Thirteen stood up a small smirk tracing upon her lips and her tail flicking back and forth "how do i know i can trust you?" she asked cocking her head to a side her cat ears twitching together as she backed up a little towards the door "Follow me if you are wanting to go to my apartment"

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 07:04 AM

Axe looked out through the grimy window at nothing in particular and sipped his scotch and soda. He grimaced as he swallowed. This was nothing like Frythian scotch and certainly not smooth at all. It seemed that some council was looking for bounty hunters to locate a murderer; something he was good at, something he lived for as directed by God. He wanted nothing more than to please his God and by fate and his God's hand, had landed in a town full of infidels.

He turned to look over at the man behind Thirteen who had been minding his business and eating his nachos and frowned.

Nachos! Where the hell did he get THOSE?! Great, I'm sitting with the one creature who doesn't get ANY service. This sucks...

Axe's thoughts drifted to the individual who had been following him earlier and to the person he had seen on the clock tower. He wondered who they were and what side they were on. He also wondered where they went. He would have to eventually ditch the kitty kid and look around the place for himself. He made a mental note to also check this dark alley out as well.

He snapped back to reality when he heard Thirteen talk about an apartment and whether or not he should trust her. Ignoring this for the moment he removed the band that held his hair in place and then shook out his black locks, occasionally fluffing and smoothing them before he pulled them back and bound them once more. He dropped his feet to the floor, his heavy black boots thudding against the wood loudly as they landed and then stood up. He bent over to grab his bag and looked again at the other man.

Something is not right with him. Must remember to keep tabs on him.

"You should trust no one Thirteen. Lead the way." He followed her and paused at the man's table, helping himself to a nacho. "See you around fellow." With that he smirked and followed Thirteen out the door.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 09:26 AM

He already had a nacho in his mouth at the time but he could not help to release a nice little Italian,

"Gratzi!"

He would wait a little. First rule of shadowing try to stand far enough behind in order to not be detected. This was a very hard force of will because from what he could tell by lord a-hole was he had sharp eyes. Otherwise he wouldn't have paid him no mind. The man was probably a sniper. He was at better odds to track them by eyewitness then to try a distance walk.

He swallowed and finished off his soda. He asked for another and took his time with the next few nachos. The man had some heavy boots, he might be able to follow by footstep due to the barren fashion of the land. For once the folly of the government had an aid to him. If not he still had the ability to track by voice, I mean those two, even in this world, stood out in a crowd.

Just a little longer for him. A little longer than normal, but he couldn't take many chances with snipers. It was like a great anti-thesis to his style of battle. I mean how many bombing terrorists have fell to the hand of a sniper before. Then again, those were usually the foolish ones that strap a bomb to themselves. He still didn't like taking the chance.

Just a few more nachos.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 03:10 PM

Thirteen's eyes turned cold as she walked outside her tail swishing ever so often and her ears back she was not like she was at the bar something was wrong with that man and she could since it it slowly she turned to her follower "....Would you mind i left something in the bar i will be back"
with that she leaped away heading into the bar slowly her eyes on the man.
she sat down casually by the man her tail swishing and her eyes more soft then when they were cold to appear innocent. "....What is your business?" she asked seriousness tenting her tone, she stared the man up and down.

What is up with all these strangers. And that letter i have bounty hunted in about a year. I cant play innocent little kitten all my life though i do suppose..

She thought to herself sitting up in her chair and examining the man she had to make this quick or the stranger would get suspicious.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 03:35 PM

He was chewing on a nacho and looked at her a moment. He dug in his jacket for a moment as he swallowed the nachos. He pulled out a card and a bar of soap with a large and ornate J on it. Very high quality soap,

"I make soap on my offhand days. Generally only employee to Jason's Miraculous Soap Co. Work at a local bank on my on days. A dangerous profession in this city, but I am pretty proficient in self defense."

He smiled and pushed the soap to her to give a mildly insulting joke,

"You may need this. But yes that is what I do. Why do you ask?"

He gave her a nice large smile quite normal for him. Staring behind dark glasses with eyes that reiterated kind feelings. He had already analyzed her, no need to give himself away when she stared him in the face.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 03:52 PM

Thirteen growled lowly and pushed to soap back at him standing up and looking up at the clock tower from the window "......I...Know something is up with you" She glared and in an instant her glock seventeen was to his head her finger on the trigger ".....I'm watching you.." With that she pulled the gun away and headed out the door her ears back. Was it that time already time to restore peace again she looked back into the window at the man he wasn't right something wasn't right...and she knew he was apart of something wrong

"things are going to get interesting.." she murmured to herself

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 04:04 PM

Inside he was burning. Who the fuck was this bitch? Fucking neko whore pointing a gun at his head? Jason motherfucking Martinez? She was on his list now. Though the time was different, he had to use her first. Maybe he could take the time right now,

"Excuse me. You are a bounty hunter correct? No one else would point a gun at a stranger, not even the local authorities."

Because unlike lawless bounty fools most local authorities were forced to have constraint. Even though these days more and more of them were corrupt.

"I heard the letter as I ate. I do some hunting as well when the soap and bank don't pay well enough. I mostly just achieve private jobs, I don't like it to sequence with my life...but this seems like a fairly large score."

This was hard, he had to appear competent, but yet he was really just begging right now,

"Might I join you?"

Time to start his front. Alternate ego, Jason the Bounty Hunter. He was keen enough on killing that he could definitely pull off the facade. And really he would kill anyone just to achieve his goal. There wasn't good or bad with him. Just for him. Or against him.