Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2007, 06:19 PM

The Story's plot.....

There once was a land named fairvel, which was beautiful and filled with many wonderful creatures. Elves, fairies, mermaids, and even pixies. You name the creature, it was there.
Until one day. Fairvel was destroyed. The land was decaying and was turining into the exact opposite of what it used to be. The land of Fairvel was not decaying by itself but with the help of the Fallen Angel of snow, Yuki. Now the land of fairvel is no more. Only the decayed land of Oni. The land of Oni is now infested with the fallen angels demons, nothing more besides the villages left that havn't been destroyed yet, but soon they will be gone just like the land of Fairvel.
The world as we know it is going to be gone, unless the warrors that still linger join fources and destroy the Oni King Yuki and restore peace and beauty to Fairvel.
-----------------------------------------------------------

If you are intrested in the roleplay. Join. If not then go on with your normal Menewsha lives.^.^

Do you want to be a warrior of Fairvel and restore peace?

Make your characters profile and have fun!

We will just start the roleplay as we want and go on from there. But we have to follow the plot.

Character's Profile
Name:Kaden
Sex:Male
Eye color:Purple
Hair color:Purple and Black
Weapon:Two black bladed katanas.
Description: My character has jet black crow wings. And nothing but belted clothes. He has vampire fangs and a tail like a wolf. When he's not in battle his wings are chibi black wings. But when he is in battle his wings are the big Jet black crow wings. His hair is long in front and short in back.
I look like Dark from D.N.Angel.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let's have fun! ^^

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 09-22-2007, 12:25 AM

-withdrawn after seeing the starting post-
Angel seeks some degree of literacy in her roleplays.

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-22-2007, 03:30 AM

Name: Obsidian
Sex: Male
Eye Color: black
Hair color: Light blue
Weapon: knives
Description: He has broken brown falcon wings ,that show how many battles he has been in, that feathers turn into daggers his face has feathers around the outside near his hair. He has the tail of a falcon and he has long hair that drapes over his shoulders he has a small build covered by a tight black shirt and his pants are baggy black pants with belts attached in any human way possible

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:05 PM

I love your characters. I can't wait untill we roleplay. We just need 3 more people.^^

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Name: Kuro
Sex: female
Eye Color
Hair color:
:
Weapon: Flame Daggers

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 09-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Name: Gwennan
Sex: Female
Eye color: Dark green
Hair color: Auburn
Weapon: Tsurugi, two Wakizashis [go to wikipedia]
Description: Gwennan's hair is short, as is her height. She is gullible, optimistic and clumsy. She's a determined fighter, as tradition runs in her family. Her family disowned her a few years ago because her behavior was not that of one who could be a true fighter in their clan. Since then she has vowed to prove them wrong, and can in many cases be very cold.

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:34 PM

we need one more character. Yay ^.^

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-22-2007, 06:04 PM

THis should get pretty interesting with the wide array of characters

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 02:51 PM

yeah it should. I can't wait to start it.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 03:26 PM

Should we have to wait for another character?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-23-2007, 03:28 PM

deleted.

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 03:38 PM

yeah.. Let's start the roleplay.

You start. Okay with you?

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-23-2007, 03:40 PM

Deleted.

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 03:42 PM

No i was asking if you wanted to start... *itches head*

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 09-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Deleted.

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 03:48 PM

ok i'll start..

*wakes up from dead sleep, Wings sprout out from back* I sence the danger. His demons must be close. I have to find warriors.

*flys out of den, Feathers left every where from wings*

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:07 PM

(Now Now Children stop your bickering this is a role play forum mind you know!)

Kuro smiled her wings fluttering the sun was coming again she stared at it with a smile oh how beautiful the sun was she thought to herself before exiting her house and looking over the now destroyed fairyvel that made her wings droop and her eyes saddened how she missed the ways of before luckily she was one of the last fairies alive and could restore some of the plants with a little fairy magic. She gave a small smirk to the earth "Dont you worry i will fix you back up!" She said happily and placed her hands on the earth core growing a small flower she smiled "see I still have it!"she glanced around.

She was wary of demons every day she had heard of them when she was younger how they would rip your wings out and eat your whole body flesh and bones full while sucking your magic out. her wings fluttered at that and she shuddered she saw the pictures of when they attacked in her mind flashing by and by covered her head "no no no! they wont find you here!" She mumbled to herself for some reassurance. looking over the destroyed land her hut had been covered with beautiful flowers she made but not to much for if a demon where to see it they would surely know it belongs to her.

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:11 PM

At that very moment a traveling stranger with broken wings was walking up th mountain to his home after a long day of battle
A chill ran down his spine and he knew something was afoot
A little reluctantly he started down the hill again only wishing that a demon had not broken his wings out of jealousy a few years before beginning his never ending battles with them

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:11 PM

*flys over kuro* *stops* Kuro Kuro.
I havn't seen you in a while *while almost falling paying attention to you instead of wings*
Kuro i thought i though ithough you were gone.. I never heard from you after yuki took over fairvel. I'm so glad to see you *flys twards kuro* Kuro!!!!!!

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:19 PM

"Kaden?" Kuro blinked her heart had skipped a beat thinking he was a demon at first "Watch out kaden now use your wings!!!" She cried out standing in front of her flower wings and arms spread her wings fluttered "Your so clumsy of course i'm alive...you mean you haven't seen any other fairies?" she asked her eyes looked saddened she couldn't really be the last of her kind could she? She watched kadens clumsy attempt to land her wings fluttering she was happy to see her old friend again.

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:24 PM

Unknowingly Obsidian passed by the house where Kuro and Kaden were having their reunion and saw the flowers
He began walking to them ignoring the others remembering the times where the wind had been warm and welcoming to his wings as they gently lifted him up

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:28 PM

Kuro noticed the stranger with broken wings and walked over to him "..Do you like my flowers?" She asked with a small smile growing a flower in her hand and offering it to him she looked over at his wings and worry traced her face. "Would you like some tea? kaden loves tea and i'm sure he would be sparing" She let out a small giggle "As you can see he is a bit of a klutz" She kept her hand out with the flower on it giving the stranger a soft smile her wings fluttering.

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonsSpawn
Unknowingly Obsidian passed by the house where Kuro and Kaden were having their reunion and saw the flowers
He began walking to them ignoring the others remembering the times where the wind had been warm and welcoming to his wings as they gently lifted him up
*wings grow to chibi* Who are you kaden asked?
Have i seen you before.. *runs quickly to you* What happen to your wings are you hurt?

Hold on i'll help
*not knowing that your wings were ripped off from a demon*

DemonsSpawn
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-23-2007, 04:30 PM

Do not worry about me * his voice sincere * I was merely remembering a time when I was so happy that the world was right. Your flowers reminded me of that time so I came to look at them * a smile crossed his face *

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:33 PM

Kuro glance down her wings fluttering "The times were beautiful the earth was happy.." She murmured a saddened look on her face as her wings drooped down a bit she took the strangers hand and placed the flower in it gently "This flower is a magical flower" she said smiling and nodded "It will heal you when you need to be healed but you can only use it once.."she advised before moving back and bowing "I am kuro of the fairy clan!" She said with a smile