Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 06-06-2007, 03:21 AM

Flink has no problem with it. XD Sounds like a neat idea, to her.

Ekundayo would have disliked the original Rosier. She acted like a male. But that'll be revealed later. Mwahahaha.

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 06-06-2007, 03:53 AM

I see little problem with it, but I would beware of the plot becoming crowded with people.

On Bell's tattoo, it would be on her lower back, but since most of her skin is covered, she has it on her leather breastplate and her bracer.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 06-06-2007, 04:11 AM

Rosier's tattoo would be... Uhm... Somewhere on her chest, probably. Or her back...

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2007, 10:48 AM

Tsubasa Rose> 'Beautiful'? Ah, my, well, I'm flattered :'D

FlinkPamingo> Aw man, talk about it; like it's been pointed out Ekundayo's extremely arrogant, so, she can't stand being looked down at by anybody... both metaphorically and literally speaking, thank goodness she's pretty tall.

A detail I wanted to point out, because I don't guess SHE knows it and thus will not point it out, Ekundayo's name is actually african for 'Sorrow becomes joy', a name her Dad probably gave her after she was born and her Mom died.
I've always had this habit of picking out names with meanings for my characters, for some reason...

I like Ekundayo very much, at the moment, as I can't say I've ever made a character like her before... although I've got some weird characters...

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 06-06-2007, 08:41 PM

See, now someone down the road, or rather further into the ocean will be all, "Ah, Ekundayo, beautiful name. 'Sorrow becomes joy', shame you're not smiling, miss."

Then Rosier can kick him in the shin for Ekundayo. Because that's what shorter people do. Kick someone in the shin then run like there will be no tomorrow if they're caught...

Nightingale
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 09:30 PM

Tsubasa Rose: Hee X3 Salutations in return~ ^^
You should've bowed, that woulda been cooler >.> <.<

*snickers* I'd wonder how Ekundayo would react if she met an arrogant, taller man o.o

*luffles on name symbolism* I mentioned Alushia's last name was Noisulli in the first post. "Noisulli" backwards is.. :ninja:

And if Rosier kicked him in the shins, Alushia would cheer silently. Then find out who his friends and family and little dog are. And find out his dirty dealings. Then blackmail him into getting more monies from him. <3

0: D?

So, about the program~

Well, since Noir and Flink seem okay with it, and Silent Doll seems sorta okay-ish with it with the changes in place, I'll try implementing it for one month to see how it goes before we decide on whether to make it permanent or not.

It'll be limited to one person a month, and we'll alternate turns on who brings in the guest.

So next question, do you guys want to start it this month or next? X3 I gave a character sheet to Tsubasa Rose and read over what she wrote, so she's good to go whenever. I wasn't sure if we should try this month or next since we're really still on our first day of voyage XD; So I'll leave this one up to everyone *nodda*

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 06-06-2007, 11:32 PM

Today wouldn't be that bad. She could play different/various NPCs. Like now she could be... a stowaway or something. That uh... gets thrown overboard.

Sharks are pretty. ^____^

Some other time she can be the taller more arrogant man. Maybe even the one who tells Ekun what her name means. And yes... Flink is being lazy. T_T

Remembering that FULL name and typing it every time makes Flink think, "Homework, homework." Not a pleasant thought, y'know.

Alushia would be Rosier's hero if that happened. <.<

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-07-2007, 12:55 AM

Ah, Ekundayo would be ticked off, of course. Seeing as he'd be both taller and equally arrogant, it'd prove to be her nightmare... then if he knew what her name meant like that she'd think he was a stalker, and would thus approve of shorter Rosier's shin-kicking completely and most likely feel indebted to, further down the road/ocean, beat up someone for her. Either that or scare them off because she's really tall and kind of looks creepy, like some giant, looming evil woman...

And also at that mention I'm not sure Ekundayo knows how to smile. Or maybe she does and it happens to be the fact that those mass amounts of piercings on her face would kill her if she did?

Anyway, well, feel free to do this at any time you'd like? I guess, last I checked, they were coming up on an island, on which I'm sure they'd run into some odd characters of sorts before taking their leave. Ekundayo at this moment would only be hoping that before spoken of taller and arrogant man will not be there... no, not hoping, praying. I'm sure he'd be all it took to ruin whatever good mood she was in! Actually it sounds funny... to me, not to her.

ARG! Not again!
The Other Personality

Old 06-07-2007, 04:58 PM

Yay for using the alter ego's account! This is Flink, by the way. ^-^;

Rosier would probably need Ekundayo to be all intimidating for her. XD Seems most people don't take too kindly to a female who looks like a male. <.<

She's supposed to act like a male as well, but so far Flink's just making her seem like an awkward teenage male. Booo. >.<

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 06-08-2007, 06:13 AM

If kicking and running away is what is done, Bell would have to do so. she's a short one. Then again her fighting style is all acrobatics and evasion.

ARG! Not again!
The Other Personality

Old 06-08-2007, 03:59 PM

Rosier fights like a stereotypical tough boy of the time era. XD Just... kicking and running can be easier. As can just running.

But where's the fun in that?

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-09-2007, 11:51 PM

Ekundayo's just a big hulking beast of a woman, atleast to any normal sized person, so, she uses both the art of intimidation and god knows what else, as I havn't gotten that far yet. Honestly, I did not have her before I signed up to this!

However to taller arrogant man she would be shorter thus ruining her only good fighting tactic of 'scare the bejezus' out of them, thus chafing her pride and making her angry, which is about as bad as getting the Hulk mad. "EKUNDAYO SMASH!"

Ugh, I'm sorry, I see my sarcasm's kicking in XD However she's fun, she's probably the tallest female character I've made up yet...

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2007, 05:11 AM

Ah! Got the best example of Bell yet!

And of course the excellent example from Nighingale

Her face is more like ^ this one, but her hair is more like ^^ That one.

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-10-2007, 01:00 PM

Oh, wow, I love her design! Hair is definetly the awesome.

To be honest I've only done a quick pencil sketch of Ekundayo, which I showed to Nightingale along with a list of proper colors for her-- again I made her up the night after I sent in my test forum, so just incase I got in I'd have a good character-- it took me a little after I knew I passed to get her sketched out, though XD;

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 06-10-2007, 10:04 PM

Bell's lovely. ^-^

Flink should draw Rosier. x.x -lazies-

The Silent Doll
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-15-2007, 01:45 AM

Just wanted to say, I hope nobody's been waiting for me to post? If so, I can't apologize enough-- I figured I'd post later, when something came up that Ekundayo would reply to. At the moment she would'nt have much to say and I could'nt think of anything to post with her so I figured I'd post once you guys did...

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 06-21-2007, 12:53 AM

Flink doesn't want to post so soon after herself. QUICK! Someone post. XD

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 PM

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi to the 'other' pirate crew, hehe. My character, Franz, is looking after Pearls tavern, the Pyrate King, while she's off on a fishing trip. I'm having a lot of fun playing my first male character. So how is everyone faring these days?

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2007, 11:11 PM

I am so sorry I haven't been on. Been pulled away from comp by friends to go hang out... I will post as soon as I figure out what to do.