xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-29-2015, 02:58 AM

Name: Erin
Race: Vampire
Bio: Erin is a vampire as been for 200 years he is a lord but he was thrown out by his family. Erin lives in a small town alone in a dark house and people thinks he is evil even though he is a nice guy. Erin's family are pure evil and they kicked him out cause he was a kind vampire and cared for humans then his own family.
personality: Kind, serious , sweet , headstrong ,
Picture:

Name: Saya Nightwish
Race:human
Bio: Saya lives in a small town she have heard of a man in the old house and heard it was scary but she thinks it is stupid. Saya is the daughter of the blacksmith she is a tomboy and always goes out on her own. Saya thinks something is out there and is not human.
Picture:

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2015, 11:56 PM

Name: Damien

Race: Vampire

Bio: Damien is one of those rare vampires that can be in the sun without burning up, but it can only be for a couple of hours at at time. He is well known in the village and friendly to all. The town knows he is a vampire, but they know he would not feed of any of the villagers. He also doesn't require blood as much as regular vampires, something he made his body adapt too.

Name: Elizabeth Turner

Race: Human

Small Bio: Elizabeth is the new girl in town, having moved there to get away from her family. Her parents died in a tragic accident and the rest of them fought over the money they had left behind. It was going through the legal process to see who got what, but Elizabeth already had what she really wanted: Her parents' wedding rings, her father's watch, and her mother's favorite necklace, which she wore at all times. She is skilled with a bow and arrow, practicing when there is free time. She loves to make friends and chat with others, loving to joke and laugh despite her last few hard weeks.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-20-2015, 12:30 AM

Erin was in his room looking through the new paper seeing in the world today. Erin sigh a bit while reading the newspaper Erin was thinking about his family left him and kicked him out of his home. Erin was a vampire lord until his family kicked him out. Erin would never drink blood from humans he cared about the humans. Erin still thinks his family is evil but he would fight them if he have to. Erin was done reading the paper and he left his room and went to get changed into his nice outfit he had to go find animal blood after it was dark.

Saya was helping her father in the shop since her father was the blacksmith she helped him a lot and she wanted to be like him someday. Saya only had her father since her mother died when she was 10 she as been the strong type she hasn't cried since the death of mother. Saya was finish helping her father in the shop she went to get food in the market she was gonna make dinner she had to hurry though she knew it was getting dark.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 12:56 AM

Damien let out a soft sigh as he helped out some people in the market that afternoon. He helped out whenever he could, especially on those cloudy days when the sun wasn't out as much. He could be out in daylight, but in fierce sunny days, he doesn't venture far from his home. He looked up as some more people arrived, looking to buy some food for a next meal. He greeted them, asked what they needed, and helped them look for it before telling them a price and bagging it up for them.

Elizabeth had just arrived in the small but busy town, nothing but a bow, a quiver of arrows, and a suitcase full of her few possessions with her. She was trying not to relive her parents' terrible accident, or the fact the rest of her family is trying to get the money they had left in their will. The laywers had it and she knew it would take some time to go through it before people would be able to get anything from it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2015, 01:38 AM

Saya was looking through the food and wonder what she was making for dinner and kept on thinking that. Saya picked up some fish and some vegetables she went to the guy to buy them. "Sir I would like to buy these." Saya was being nice but she did looked at the man dark brown eyes.

Erin was dressed nicely and the sun wasn't out he left his house but he locked it so no one could go in it. Erin put his hands in his pockets and left the house and head for the town. Erin got to town and he saw the people kept looking at him but it never bother him much. Erin walked down the street and saw people in the market and knew it was busy then ever. Erin saw a girl with a big suitcase and wonder who she was then again it was not his problem.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 04:10 AM

Damien smiled and nodded, telling her the price of everything and wrapping it up before setting it into a basket for her to take home,"There you go, Ma'am. Have a good evening." He said with a nod to her, remembering her as the daughter of the blacksmith.

Elizabeth wandered over to the market herself, having a little bit of money on her to be able to eat at least. By the end of the day, she had met Damian and he was kind enough to offer her a spare room at his home. "Thank you so much." She said,"I hope to not be in the way."

Damien smiled, now helping to close up the market,"It's no problem, I know what it's like to be homeless and I don't wish that on my own worst enemy. Let me help with closing up and then we can head to the house."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2015, 04:28 AM

Saya looked at him and took the basket and smiled at him and bowed to him and she walked off and she was walking home and she was thinking how the night was look lovely and then she bumped into a man. Saya had to be nice though "oh i am so sorry sir."

Erin turned around and saw the girl from the market and bowed to her and said "it is my fault miss but you should head home it is not safe." Erin then turned around and walked away he was lost in the crowd but he was in the forest waiting for someone.

Saya wonder who he was she sigh and she had back home. Saya got home and she went into the kitchen and went to make fish for dinner. After she made the dinner she and her father ate they never talk but he loved her cooking. They finished eating Saya went outside to look at the night sky for a while.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 04:35 AM

Damien brought Elizabeth to his home, helped her get settled in, and then went off to his own room, telling her to help herself if she was hungry. He was tired and was ready for a bit of sleep, even though most vampires would be just getting up at this hour.

Elizabeth bid him goodnight and went into the kitchen, making a little something to eat so her stomach would be settled down until breakfast the next morning.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2015, 04:42 AM

Erin was killing vampires since they came to this town a lot he was protecting the town. Erin hated other vampires. Erin would fight them all night and since they don't attack the town during the day that is when he sleeps.

Saya then went into his house and cleaned up and head up to her room and she got dressed for bed and she went on her bed. Saya got her favorite book about vampires and wonder if they were real or not. After finishing the book she fell asleep.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2015, 06:43 PM

Damien curled up in bed and let out a yawn, worn out from all the work that he had done that day. He planned tomorrow to show Elizabeth around the town and introduce her to everyone. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, that plan in mind.

Elizabeth finished her dinner, cleaned up her dishes, and then went upstairs to the room that would be her's. She unpacked and put things in proper places before sinking onto the bed in exhaustion. On the bedside table next to her, she rested a picture of her and her parents when she was ten years old, one of the few she had of them,"I love you guys." She said softly,"I miss you so much." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2015, 10:19 PM

-next day-

Erin was fighting the vampires all night long he was tired and soon day will come. Erin saw day came but he was in the forest and saw the vampires left he went back to his home. Erin walked up the hill and saw his home it was old and scary but inside it is nice and beautiful inside. When Erin got inside he locked the door and walked up the stairs and head for his room. Erin took off his nice clothes which was bloody and put on pants and socks but was shirtless but he had on tattoos which there was many of them. Erin then lay on his bed and tried to sleep a bit.

Saya woke up early in the morning she had to help her father in the morning but also work in the market area. Saya got up and head to the bathroom and washed up but put on her outfit on and putting on her necklace it was from her mother. Saya went to see her father and he told her to work in the market today. Saya listened to her father and they had a little store of the weapons they sell. Saya opened the shop and smiled at the people who came in and wanted weapons.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2015, 01:23 AM

Damien woke up the next morning, leaving a note for Elizabeth, telling her she could explore if she likes, just to please stay away from his room. He had gone to the market early, wanting to help get things set up before the crowds got there.He stocked up some apples, some oranges, some bananas, and some other things before they were officially open.

Elizabeth woke up sometime after Damien had left. She went downstairs and found his note, smiling before starting to make something for breakfast. She decided she would explore the town on her own for a little bit, maybe make a few friends or something. She brought along with her a quiver of arrows and her bow, just to be on the safe side.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-27-2015, 03:26 PM

Saya was in the shop for the blacksmith which soldiers and other people wanted to buy weapons so they can protect their families. Saya coworker came in to take a place a bit. Saya went to the market to buy some food for herself for lunch. Saya saw the same man from before. Saya picked up some apples and bananas for lunch.

Erin slept until lunch time which he woke up and rubbed his eyes and yawn a bit. Erin got up and went to the bathroom and got washed up a bit and put on his nice clothes on he looked like a lord which he was but he liked the clothes. Erin left his room and went out of his house and locked it and walked down the hill he was heading to town so he could eat food. Erin doesn't drink blood during the day only at night.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2015, 03:36 PM

(Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Internet spaced for a while DX)

Damien once again was the one who helped Saya with her purchase and told her to have a wonderful day in the same kind manner before looking over and seeing Elizabeth. He smiled and waved at her,"Hey there." He said,"What brings you here? Wanting to watch me work? Or maybe work a little bit yourself?"

Elizabeth had noticed Saya leaving and had moved out of the way, as to not block her,"I thought I'd see how you were doing." She said to Damien with a smile,"And maybe help out if any help is needed."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-06-2015, 09:56 PM

Erin was walking down the street through the town and yawn and he saw the market and saw many people and saw the girl from before. Erin went to look for something to eat but heard talking and kept a eye out for vampires.

Saya smiled at him and she paid him but gave him to much she was a kind girl and head back to work place. Saya had lunch but she couldn't eat much since she gets a bit sick. Saya finish eating and head back to her work and saw a bad man came to her store and tried to touch her.

Later then day everyone could hear hitting and screams it was Saya beating the crap out of him. Saya threw him out and crossed her arms "don't ever come back here ever!" Saya looked mad.

~Kimmi~
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2015, 07:50 PM

((So sorry for the late reply ^^;))

Erin had heard the hitting and screaming, seeing Saya beat up the pervert who tried to touch her. After he was thrown out, she went up to her,"Oh my, are you okay?" She asked, "That guy seems like such a perv.." She smiled,"Your name is Saya, right? Damien had told me a little about you."

Damien arrived soon after, realizing Saya had given him a little more money then she had owed and he had wanted to give her the change back,"Oh wow... What happened here?" He asked, seeing the unconscious man on the ground.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-15-2015, 12:30 AM

Saya beat the guy up and she was tough but in a cute way and then she saw the girl come up and wonder who she was and heard Damien name and she looked down she blushed a bit she wasn't good with guys much. Saya saw him and said "well this guy tried to have his way with me only cause he didn't have enough money to pay for the weapon i was the only one working there so he tried to but i slap him and beat him up." Saya said but proudly.

Erin came around and rubbed the back of his head and saw the guy on the ground and walked over him and said "Saya you may be the toughest girl in the town."

Saya saw Erin and sigh "thanks Erin."