dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-12-2013, 05:09 AM

After picking all the coconuts on the tree, Alesia made her way back down. She lifted the edge of her shirt up to use as a bag to carry the coconuts and loaded many coconuts as she could carry. This way it should only take two trips. She made her way back to the group, knelt down, and let the coconuts gently roll out into a pile. "Be back again, there are still more on the ground over there."
She went back and repeated the process. Once done, she rejoined the group to see what plans they were each going to attempt.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 06:16 PM

The jungle was huge, hot, and confusing. Vines and foliage cluttered much of ground and Vivi found herself having to wiggle and work around them. Little sweat beads had already formed on her head, but she was determined to find some sort of water source. She knew there had to be one somewhere close based on the birds and a few snakes she could spot in the massive trees.

In the distance Vivian could here a splashing sound and it confirmed her suspicions. She headed towards the noise.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-13-2013, 12:53 AM

((hello everyone))

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-13-2013, 02:16 AM

((hello hummy. ^_^))

Alesia sat at the edge of the springs. She scanned the waters, trying to see any fish and what size they were. They would make a great source of food. Not too many lurked close to the edges, but she could see ripples and shapes of some further out. She determined it would be about a waist deep wade into those waters to catch fish about a foot long. As long as the spring did not drop suddenly, it would be a great spot to fish each day.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 02:56 AM

Exhausted and in need of rest, Vivian finally managed to reach the waterfall. There before her was a beautiful scene, full of life. The waterfall splashed into a stunning spring area and she could already see many fish swimming about it its clear water. She also noticed another girl was already in the waters.

"Hey!" She called, happy to see someone else had found this place. It would be a very important place for it held freshwater. Who knew where else it could be found?

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-14-2013, 05:20 AM

Alesia turned and saw the new girl join the group. She stood and dusted the dirt off her bottom and walked over to greet the new arrival. "Hello. Great to have you join us. My name is Alesia."
Noticing that she looked exhausted, she offered, "Why don't you rest and get refreshed by the water. We have coconuts, but they have not been opened yet. I should probably look for some sharp rocks to crack them. Unless anyone here has a knife."

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 10:35 AM

"Hey!" Resa called out in response to the new girl, "I'm Resa" then turning to Alesia, "I don't have a knife sadly but I'll go look for sticks and rocks!" Then she turned around and headed off into the forest in the original direction she picked before Rianne mentioned going back to the beach.
After 10-15 minutes of walking she had a couple of sticks wrapped together in some vines so they were easier for carrying, "but still no bamboo, ah I'll keep looking" she muttered to herself

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 02:21 PM

Vivi smiled grateful that to see other survivors. "Thanks, I'm Vivian. You can call me Vivi though." She said as she wiped the sweat from her brow. "Any good luck with luggage? I found a few bags, some water bottles, and some extra clothes.." She hauled the two bags off her back and placed them on the soft leaf littered ground. "I'm glad there is a fresh waster source close to the beach. It makes things much easier for us all." She eyed the coconuts, "I'm not too hungry yet, but I feel I will be later. We all will be, I'm sure." Vivi shook her head, "I wonder where we are..?"

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-14-2013, 03:02 PM

"Nice to meet you, Vivi. No, I haven't found any other luggage. Maybe someone packed something useful in those bags?" Alesia offered. She was hoping someone might have packed more than just clothes, though anything would be very helpful to them. "Yeah, I don't remember where we were when the ship crashed. I also don't have a map, so not very helpful in that area."

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 03:44 PM

Vivian sighed and slipped off her dirty flipflops. She hoped to find a pair of actual shoes in the luggage because the her current ones weren't cutting it. She then stepped into the spring water, enjoying the soothing feeling the cool water brought to her sore feet, "I'm not sure. The water bottles will be useful, I believe there may be some other random things in the blue bag." She pointed at the bulky bag, "That one has clothes, makeup, some antibiotics, and a compact mirror.. Nothing too useful."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 04:34 PM

With the sticks and vines Resa had found she fashioned a sort of backpack type thing using the vines so it would be easier to carry everything back to the group. "Well it's been a while, time to circle back" she sighed, turning not fully around but in a different direction. She didn't want to take the same path back as she wouldn't find anything new. After going a few minutes Resa came across a 'clearing', well more of there weren't any trees but instead a small, dense, circular bamboo forest. She walked the perimeter of it, taking note then went over and collected some and headed back in the direction of the group.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 04:40 PM

"Be careful, Resa!" Vivian called, "There is no telling what may be out there!" She called out, "There may be large predatory animals on this island. We still have no idea." She sat down on a sun warmed rock and continued soaking her feet.

(I will probably continue this rp after the event ends. I will move it to the rp forum. Would anyone be interested?)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 04:40 PM

((i would love to join!))

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 04:58 PM

((Oh yes that would be fun! though then should be send you profiles for our characters? and Hummy you should join! it's not too late!))
Resa continued back to the group, arriving a few minutes later. "Hey I got some sticks and vines we could use" she said as she deposited her load by the group, "oh and there is a mini bamboo forest about 5 minutes in that direction" she pointed to where she came from.

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 05:14 PM

((how did I NOT see this ))

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 05:28 PM

((Yes, I would take profiles and all that too once I have it moved there. :3 And I'll add more information about the locations and whatnot. xD And Whisper, it isn't too late to join. :P))

---------- Post added 07-14-2013 at 05:31 PM ----------

"Bamboo forest? Those could be useful. Strong and can be used as excellent spears." Vivi nodded. "We may need to use them for spearing fish too." She sighed, she wasn't much on eating fish, but she knew she better get used to it. She stood an walked around the edge of the spring, eying the different colored fish that were lazily swimming around. She noticed that the spring was mostly shallow except for a small area that seemed to plumage down at least twenty feet. It was almost entirely clear, but the bottom was a little hazy. "Interesting place.."

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 07-14-2013, 06:37 PM

Alesia took a seat and pulled the other bag to her and started rummaging in it. She pulled out the compact mirror, "This can be useful for starting a fire during daylight. Still need something for the night time fire."
When Resa returned with the news of bamboo Alesia said, "Congrats on finding the bamboo! It will be very helpful with fishing like you suggested."
She continued rummaging in the bag and setting the things out: clothes, makeup, antibiotics, and a pocket knife. There was also some rope laid against the bottom.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 06:55 PM

Hey Velvet, I was told you had an avatar contest but I can't seem to find it now.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 07:33 PM

It's in hummy's thread. :3

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 07:43 PM

D'oh, I should have looked there.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 08:01 PM

You can probably enter the contest in time if you tried. :3

Anglie

Penpal

Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 PM

"Yep bamboo is useful" Resa replied happily as she looked through and sorted the normal sticks and few bamboo sticks she brought back. "We can attach sharp rocks or something to these ones to make weapons and these we can use for building a shelter and maybe a fire pit" she gestured to the piles she made. "And the bamboo, there were several different thicknesses in them so we can use them for different things" she added, then thought to herself 'we could even make instruments, like a marimba if we're here long enough'